frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is America slowly killing it's citizens, With food?

Debate Information

ioape
    No results for this poll

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    While adding the poll i accidentally pressed post. The question was supposed to be: 
    Is this even remotely okay? 
    Yes  .
    No.
  • PinoPino 85 Pts   -  
    No, Those weak minded American citizens are killing themselves  because they heave bucket loads of food into their ever open mouths and transport it down their gullets into the enormous bottomless pit they call a stomach.
    No one in the United States is 'force fed'.
    The wobbling wonders spend most of their waking hours stuffing the stinking guts with an endless flow of unhealthy food and then blame the food manufacturers on their shocking inability to take responsibility for own lives.
    People become addicted to drugs, booze, gambling and unhealthy eating practices because they're mindless lazy morons. 
    passedbillLogicEmeryPearson
  • passedbillpassedbill 80 Pts   -  
    I agree with @pino . No intervention is good. I am in love with trump, the bill passed the house. This is great.
    EmeryPearson
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    @Pino Amazing answer.  
    raehuiwEmeryPearson
  • raehuiwraehuiw 24 Pts   -  
    I agree with @pino .
    EmeryPearson
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Part of the issue is that food industry is loading up everything with sugar, salt, and fat to encourage unhealthy eating, addiction, amd overeating.  It is critical for us to be educated consumers and accept responsibility for eating healthy.
    EmeryPearson
    Live Long and Prosper
  • PinoPino 85 Pts   -  
    @raehuiwI agree with you 100%.
    I continually informed my children to consider the food manufacturers to be drug barons and the food retailers to be their drug pushers and to view salt and sugar as ''WHITE POISON''.
    There is minimal education required.
    It's as simple as this;- The food manufacturers load their products with sugar and salt primarily because they know that we have a predisposition to these two poisons and do so in the full knowledge that they are causing premature deaths and significantly reducing the standard of life for those unthinking ''SHEEPEOPLE'' who fall for the sharp advertising and colourful packaging.
    Fresh food and other healthy produce such as porridge is readily available for everyone to buy, yet most SHEEPEOPLE opt for the nicely presented products containing the poisons, sugar and salt. 
    The big problem is that the SHEEPEOPLE willfully choose to buy the unhealthy foods knowing of the dangers they pose and then wean their children onto these products. 
    There is no accounting for SHEEPEOPLE'S stupidity when it comes to them either mindlessly or knowingly consuming poison food, drugs ( including tobacco products) alcohol abuse and a sedentary lifestyle. 
    The 'POLITICALLY CORRECT' element needs to be removed from society and SHEEPEOPLE told that due to their fat they are grotesquely ugly morons who are a blight on the communities in which they live.
    THEY, AND NO ONE ELSE ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF THEIR OWN PLIGHT. 

joecavalryioapeEmeryPearson
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    I agree with @pino .
    EmeryPearson
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    @Pino, while I agree with you that Food manufacturers are pushing unhealthy food and really glad you are educating your kids, there are still so many people who get "poisoned" by McDonalds and other fast food joints. There should be more regulations regarding this
    ioapeEmeryPearson
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • ioapeioape 7 Pts   -  
    I agree with @Pino .
    EmeryPearson