frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Melania Trump May Have Just Trolled Her Husband

Debate Information

The first lady liked a tweet suggesting a frosty relationship with the president.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melania-trump-twitter-like_us_590946a8e4b02655f84213a8

joecavalrylove2debate
  1. Live Poll

Does Melania have a frosty relationship with Trump?

7 votes
    1. Yes
      71.43%
    2. No
      28.57%
It's kind of fun to do the impossible
- Walt Disney

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    I don't believe she has a bad relationship with Trump. Maybe she accidentally liked this tweet on Twitter. I don't believe Trump was happy about this as well. Also, the media is un fair and byast , maybe this whole story is just "fake" or maybe they didn't tell the full truthful story.
    love2debate
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    @joecavalry, I agree with you. There maybe millions of reasons for that like.. maybe she was trying to be funny, maybe it was fake, maybe it was a staffer.
    therep
  • thereptherep 61 Pts   -  
    Yes, but they can't really divorce or come out with this public ally during his term.
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    @therep, that is a valid point. Even if there is an issue in their relationship they have to keep that quite.
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    How do you accidentally like a tweet?  And then not notice, And unlike? 
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @Logic, photoshop?
    or what if a staffer manages her twitter account?
    Live Long and Prosper
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    Photoshop? Come on, That's a bit far fetched. I can understand other people controlling trumps account, But why Melaina?
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    Photoshop? Come on, That's a bit far fetched. I can understand other people controlling trumps account, But why Melaina?
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @Logic , it is very possible that someone used Photoshop to create this.  Why not? Look how much publicity it generated.  That is actually a good business idea, create fake twitter screenshots like this and generate buzz.

Melania's account can be controlled by a staffer.  Could have been a simple mistake by either staffer or Melania directly. Either one of them could have gotted a chuckle and clicked like, only realizing the PR impact subsequently.

Lets think about the alternative interpretation - Melania is telling the world how unhappy she is with Trump via a twitter message?  That would seem quite strange too?
    Live Long and Prosper
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    @agsr I see your point. I guess i agree.
    agsr
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -