frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Apple going to be the first company to have 1 Trillion dollars?

Debate Information

What do you think? Apple- $534,000,000,000 as if January 31, 2017.
joecavalry
  1. Live Poll

?

9 votes
    1. Yes
      77.78%
    2. No
      22.22%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ajdj_1939392ajdj_1939392 12 Pts   -  
    I think that they will, either them or Alphabet (Google's parent company).
  • I think that they will?
  • There are many other companies that may hit it such as Alphabet. Apple is not the only company in the Fortune 500.
  • I think that they will.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    They will eventually, but they have an inflated valuation model that prices aggressive expectations. They are highly vurnable to the flactuations in the overall market.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • averyaproaveryapro 150 Pts   -  
    I think that they will because they have two new devices that are guaranteed to take off coming out in September and October and think about how much Apple makes with every new phone. They are releasing an iPhone 7S Plus and a regular iPhone 7S. Also in October, they have the new iPhone 8 coming out which is going to generate millions of dollars of revenue with these three devices coming out so I think that Apple will be the first company to get one trillion dollars. Also, it's not like Apple makes no money until then, I mean, they make 4,500 dollars a second and they are still constantly selling their products and gaining profit so I think that it will be Apple that hit 1 trillion first.
    joecavalry
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Yes, they have a large cash pile which can help them with acquisitions, expanding markets etc.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover.