frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Dear DebateIslanders, Help us pick the best video for DebateIsland.com

Debate Information

On our DebateIsland.com youtube channel we created 2 videos to explain DebateIsland.com.
Please vote for which video you like better, like us on youtube, and leave comments with your feedback. Thank you for your support! :)
Video 1 - Meet John
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bAqUTS43OPQ

Video 2- Election Blues
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xSiWElbYJQ
  1. Live Poll

Your favorite DebateIsland.com video

11 votes
    1. Meet John
      72.73%
    2. Election Blues
      27.27%
DebateIsland.com Official Account | The Best Online Debate Experience!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Both videos are very good.
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    Both videos are great. Meet John is my favorite since it captures the essence of what DebateIsland.com offers. Great job!
    BrainSocks
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Election Blues video is very funny and to the point of essence of why we debate on DebateIsland. That gets my vote. Both videos are excellent.
    DebateIsland
    Live Long and Prosper
  • tocik17tocik17 35 Pts   -  
    Meet John is better in my opinion. But, both videos are good. Overall, I am very happy with this site. Glad to be part of it since it's early stages.
  • I like both, 2 very good videos.
  • I like them both - but Meet John is my favourite because it's relevant to everyone and not just those with the election blues.
    BrainSocks
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    Meet John should have been meet Debra.