frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Death Battle: Midna vs Fi

Debate Information

[I've heard of this site from a user on debate.org. This is the first debate I've made on this site, so I'm not sure how this is going to work out.]

Light and Dark. These elements have been used time and time again in various media, both have been used against Ganon in The Legend of Zelda. But which of these wielders would win in a fight, Midna;
the Twilight princess, or Fi; the spirit of the Goddess Sword?

I believe Fi would win in a fight. So who agrees, who disagrees, and how will this debate go?

CuriousGeorgepassedbillthe_worldbillpassed
  1. Live Poll

Who would win?

6 votes
    1. Midna the Twilight Princess
      66.67%
    2. Fi; the Goddess Sword
      33.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PowerPikachu21PowerPikachu21 213 Pts   -  
    Fi has been said to be incredibly intelligent, able to calculate probability, best course of action, and finding an enemy's weak points. Midna is also weak against holy light, like the Master Sword, which Fi wields. Seems clear cut to me.
    passedbill
  • passedbillpassedbill 80 Pts   -  
    Fi would win and very quickly as well. She has the upper hand especially under battling Midna who wouldn't be able to put up.
    Who's voting that Midna would win? I'd like to hear their reasoning.
    the_world
  • the_worldthe_world 32 Pts   -  
    I think Midna would win. As a matter of fact, Fi doesn't find enemy weak points that well in my experience with the character.
    @the_world It's been a very long time since I played Skyward Sword, so which enemies can't Fi find a weakness for? And Fi can transform into a sword in Hyrule Warriors, and raise herself skyward to gain light energy, boosting her attacks. She could also use that energy for a Skyward Strike, which is a projectile in Skyward Sword.
    Go ahead and prove me wrong. I genuinely want to hear more opinions.
    billpassed
  • billpassedbillpassed 146 Pts   -  
    Fi has different points where the competitor can easily initiate.
    @billpassed It is true that each character has certain areas they're strong in (like Midna has been shown of incredible strength but a weakness to light, whereas Fi hasn't been shown of anything fantastic, but many abilities), but then again, isn't that why I made this debate; To see which one's advantages overtake the other's?