frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is James Comey bluffing regarding WH audio tapes?

Debate Information

Do you think that James Comey is bluffing regarding the White House's / Trump's claim of audio tapes of the conversation between Trump and James Comey? 

I believe Comey is bluffing on this one. James Comey is the EX-FBI director. I believe he would have the security clearance to know fit here is a compehrehensive audio recording system or nay at all inside of the White House or throughout the exterior of the WH grounds.
comey_testifybillpassedraehuiw
  1. Live Poll

?

5 votes
    1. Bluffing
      80.00%
    2. Truth
      20.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• comey_testifycomey_testify 54 Pts   -  
    Yes, he is bluffing. He probably knows that Trump is bluffing and there fore seems to want to seem more innocent by making the claim seem like he wants it to be teased, because he wasn't lying.
  • billpassedbillpassed 146 Pts   -  
    He is telling the truth, and I don't believe he has the security clearance yo know what's in the White House especially considering he is not on the White House staff.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    This week secret service said that they are not aware of any tapes
    raehuiw
    Live Long and Prosper
  • raehuiwraehuiw 24 Pts   -  
    He is bluffing big time.

I believe the head of the FBI or ex head would know about an undercover recording or taping system in the White House.