frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Predictive programming

Debate Information

Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by TPTB.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_mediacontrol66.htm

9/11 predictive programming 

All I've got time for today.

spandamdropoutthereprandal
  1. Live Poll

9/11 was planned for decades?

8 votes
    1. Ya
      37.50%
    2. Nah
      62.50%
Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• SuperSith89SuperSith89 170 Pts   -  
    Gotta say, this is your least craziest theory.  
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  

1984 (Gremlins)

1999 (The Matrix)

2000 (Traffic)

Done for today. 
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • melanielustmelanielust 285 Pts   -  
    It's not all that unlikely for this to just be a coincidence. The WTC was incredibly famous, so it was the subject of a lot of stories in popular culture. This also unfortunately means it was an easy choice for terrorists to target.

As for things reading 9/11, I don't really understand how that proves anything.
    @melanielust
    You're absolutely right, I'm sure it's all coincidences. Look forward to another 2-3 days of these...

Wayne Dyer
  • melanielustmelanielust 285 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat

I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm genuinely interested in your argument. Especially concerning the last part of what I said.
    @Erfisflat

I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm genuinely interested in your argument. Especially concerning the last part of what I said.
    if it were just a couple of instances, saying it's a coincidence would be plausible, but seeing 9/11 so often, the likelihood seems very slim to me, especially since so many people know this is an inside job.

Wayne Dyer
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2018

Fixed error.
    dropout

Wayne Dyer
  • dropoutdropout 39 Pts   -  
    @erfisflat , agree to disagree. 

I do do believe that the event was planed for a long time and possibly decades.
    I don't believe it was a government conspiracy. The event happened due to a terrorist groupware and the tragedy was let by Osama Bin Laden.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_September_11_attacks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/08/opinions/september-11-al-qaeda-spectacular-miscalculation-bergen/index.html
    @dropout

Do you have any knowledge in physics? What if I told you that almost 3,000 architects and engineers agree that the official story is incorrect, and that these collapses were positively caused by controlled demolition?
    therep

Wayne Dyer
  • thereptherep 61 Pts   -  
    @erfisflat , can you provide the evidences of that and the people who said that. Also, if you could please refrain from criticizing @dropout , who has a PHD in physics.
    Erfisflat
    @therep

I merely asked a question. Not sure how that is criticizing. Some people know physics, some people dont, no biggie. Anyway, here you go.
    http://www.ae911truth.org

randal

Wayne Dyer
  • randalrandal 67 Pts   -  
    @erfisflat , thanks for providing a link. 

I disagree with your side won this. It couldn't have been a controlled collapse and cost so much money to rebuild another WTC. It was a terrorist attack.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/16179-twin-tower-collapse-model-squash-9-11-conspiracies.html
    randal said:
    @erfisflat , thanks for providing a link. 

I disagree with your side won this. It couldn't have been a controlled collapse and cost so much money to rebuild another WTC. It was a terrorist attack.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/16179-twin-tower-collapse-model-squash-9-11-conspiracies.html
    How much money was made off this, @RollTide420?

Wayne Dyer