frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Death Battle: Celestia (MLP) vs Amaterasu (Okami)

Debate Information

This battle idea isn't paired very often. These 2 white deities of the Sun have watched over their lands for time immemorial. But which one is the more powerful guardian: Celestia; the Alicorn Princess of the Sun, or Okami Amaterasu; the wolf Goddess of the Sun?

I haven't fully researched Celestia's powers, but I know she can put up a fight. But I think Ammy would come out on top. ["Ammy" is a nickname for Amaterasu]
joecavalrybillpassed
  1. Live Poll

Who would win?

3 votes
    1. Celestia the Alicorn
        0.00%
    2. Amaterasu the Wolf
      100.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PowerPikachu21PowerPikachu21 213 Pts   -  
    Amaterasu can control many different elements; Fire, Water, Electricity, Ice, Plantation (Bloom, Vine, and Lily Pad), Time (Veil of Mist slows time) , and Wind. She also can control day and night, use the Power Slash (can cut through diamond ore), use Cherry Bomb (an explosive fire cracker), repair broken objects with Rejuvenation, and Catwalk; if there's a statue of Kabegami (the god Amaterasu recieved Catwalk from), Amaterasu can use Catwalk to reach new areas. Source: http://okami.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial_Brush_techniques

Those I mentioned are the 13 Celestial Brush techniques. The Celestial Brush is an ability that can only be inherited from Amaterasu, as it's a supernatural power only able to be used by Amaterasu. It can run out of Divine Ink if used too often, though I doubt Ammy would waste this. It also refills automatically, and she has a lot of capacity for the ink, so she doesn't have to worry too much.

Amaterasu also has 3 different Divine Instruments, which are weapons used by her to fight. The Reflector is a basic weapon. If Amaterasu times it right, she can do a counter attack with the Reflector. Rosaries have long range and hit multiple times per strike, and can launch as projectiles. One type of Rosary is the Ice Beads, which do ice damage. Glaives hit hard, but are slower than Reflectors and Rosaries, and have a charge attack. A notable Glaive is the Thunder Edge, which does electric damage. Source: http://okami.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Instrument [Go to the individual pages for more information]

When you take all this in... it doesn't seem like Celestia can do much.
    joecavalrybillpassed
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    I agree with @PowerPikachu21 .
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
    I know all.
  • billpassedbillpassed 146 Pts   -  
    I agree with @PowerPikachu21 .
    Is that all you have to say? Not even attempt to show the powers of an Alicorn?