frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is Mike Pence going to do better that Joe Biden?

Debate Information

Mike Pence is serving a similar role to Trump like Joe Biden did for Obama. Who is going to be a better job and be more successful?
  1. Live Poll

Pence vs Biden?

22 votes
    1. Pence
      68.18%
    2. Biden
      22.73%
    3. Neither
        9.09%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• kaksjkaksj 2 Pts   -  
    Pence, is better in this case.
  • Biden is better or about the same.
  • Both are not very good.
  • I believethat Mike Pence is.
  • I think that Biden did a better job in his term and was closer to Obama.
  • Mike pence will do a better job. I also believe that they are equally close.
  • I think that Mike Pence will do a better job as well.
  • I think that Pence will do a better job.
  • I think that Pence will do a better job. Although, he just started.
  • I think that Mike Pence will. Also, he recently started. Also, this website is the best debate website I have ever seen. This is much better than Debate.org and others. I happened to find it through Debate.org as well. I currently rank very high with them, but as another user said, I will be leaving debate.org and Debating here from now on.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    It is difficult to judge just Pence or Biden in this situation. They are really an extension of the President and their value is how they can help the President be more effective. It is a similar reason why in many corporations a change of CEO means that CFO is changed to (cfo is the right hand of the CEO, but next CEO brings their own). Pence has excellent credentials, but the question will be how will he be an effective extension of Trump. Trump is also a bit more aggressive and unpredictable, making his job challenging. I think though he should do well, as long as Trump doesn't drive him too crazy and will provide him the right level of support and respect.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I think that's a great point, I think that Pence will do better.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    In reference to debateisland debate.org point. I see that there is a debate on debate.org which site is better debateisland or debate.org
    To me that is pretty clear that debateisland is on a different plane, we should all vote on that debate.org
    debate.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I also believe that Mike Pence is a better Vice President, at least so far.
  • agsrfanagsrfan 5 Pts   -  
    I think that Biden did a better job.
  • Yes think that Biden did a better job.
  • I think that Biden did a better job.
  • I think that Pence is doing a better job.
  • I think that a Pence is doing a better job.
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    72% voted for Pence. Pence should be proud. Someone should let him know :)
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    That will actually be really cool that Pence has 70% of DebateIsland.com voters. What is the right way to have white house pick up this information? I am sure that their staff is actively monitoring social media.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Pmce is doing pretty well so far.
  • lakkj_1921lakkj_1921 3 Pts   -  
    No, they are about the same.
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    Biden did a good job as did Obama for our country.  Pence's role is more of a Trump babysitter to clean up after his tantrums.
    WhyTrump - a good question