frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is Hillary Clinton planning to run again for next Election?

Debate Information

is Hillary out of the world of presidential elections, or will she work hard over the next few years to prep for her next campaign?
  1. Live Poll

Is Hillary Clinton planning to run again for next Election?

10 votes
    1. Yes
      70.00%
    2. No
      30.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    I think she will. Since Trump is a risky President, it is a risky bet if he will end up popular or not after a few years. If his policies backfire and his popularity suffers then Hillary will be there to do I told you so dance
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    If Trump doesn't do well then she will likely run again.  I think though Trump will do just fine, and Hillary should start thinking about something else to do
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    I have a suspicion she has reserved an option to run again and is waiting to see how Trump does with his unconvential presidency.
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    I bet it was a highly stressful experience and she probably had enough.  She is getting their in age, and dont think she will find energy to run again.
    Zombieguy1987
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • I think that she may be running the next election. Her sppexh had partially targeted kids (little girls) who could be voting in 4 years. Also, many rumors are pointing to her running a 2020 campaign or the NY election in 2017 (This year). Knowing Hillary, she may run. On the other side, she seemed to be "done" and mentally full after the 2016 election loss to Donald Trump through electoral votes. Trump claims that millions of votes were castes by illegal immigrants as well.
    on another note- 
    I found the website on Wiki for debate. I saw a link, and I though it would look to a DebateIsland.com WIKI page, but it pointed to the website. That's good, but I think that another link should point to the DebateIsland.com Wiki. Any way, great Website. I didn't really follow Online Debate websites in the past, but after DebateIsland.com I will use this platform. I compared it with other Debate websites and found this to be the best. Another thing, I signed up for the newsletter, but I didn't get anything yet.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I also think she is contemplating to run for the next election.   Most likely it will depend how well Trump does.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • No, I think that she is fed up.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    She has been one of the strongest presidential candidates in the last few decades, but she was running at the wrong moment, when people were fed up with Obama's politics and wanted someone of the opposite leaning, no matter who. My prediction is that by 2019 people will be just as much fed with Trump's politics (everyone except for his biggest fans seem to be already), and, again, will want someone of the opposite leaning, no matter who. And there, Hillary far outshines any potential alternatives.

It is another matter than she herself may be fed with politics at this point. Albeit, she is not the kind of person to quit over a failure, and I expect her to be active for as long as she lives.
  • JoesephJoeseph 653 Pts   -  
    Maybe she will , I think Trump May do a second term though . As a European I remember  watching Hillary and Don going for each other full on in debates and frankly it was embarrassing to watch as these two detestable egotists attempted to point score off each other , Hillary to me is a dishonest vicious little shrew , Trump on the other hand is a nasty piece of work who without daddy’s money probably would have ended up a plastic comb salesman on a street corner  
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @agsr:

She could run.

2020 is going to be an interesting election cycle. 

The list for the interested political representatives, and non political representatives is growing. 
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    I hope she does, she's a horrible candidate.  She'll ensure a second Trump administration.

Hillary Clinton's Favorable Rating Still Low
    Zombieguy1987
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    I sure hope not. She is trash and the neoliberal era is dead