frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Will Trump be able to decrease the price of a wall?

Debate Information

Will Trump be able to?
  1. Live Poll

Will he?

20 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Yes, he needs to negotiate the price.
  • lnhjalnhja 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, he needs to negotiate. That price given is not negotiated by Trump yet. Also, where is agsr?
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    I think he will
  • jhoajbh_sljhoajbh_sl 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, I think that he will. Also, where is agsr?
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I believe he will.  There are many innovative ways to apply new technology or innovative business techniques. For example, what about drones? I don't think that we need a physical wall like in China thousands of years ago - we should crowdsource this idea and see who can come up with the most innovative design. That is how startups disrupted NASA and were able to go to space for a fraction of prior cost. 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • lhfag_lhlhfag_lh 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, that price isn't negotiated. Also, agsr is hereeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yes, I think that he will.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    That is also a good point about negotiations, there is a lot of room for just basic business negotiations tactics to get the right number. Whatever it takes it will be much lower.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • ibcynab_1ibcynab_1 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, I believe that he will. Also, agsr, good point as usual. This website is amazing. I would like to spread the word about it. I'm planning to possibly put an announcement about it in my work building.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Thank you i cynab_1.
    the debate should have probably been can he cut the price dramatically?
    so far 100% agree that he will cut it.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • akbvl_10761akbvl_10761 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, a I think he will.
  • Yes, the poll seems to be 100-0 right now.
  • tocik17tocik17 35 Pts   -  
    Trump should have the illegal immigrants build the wall.   Either get deported or build the wall and stay in the states.   Win win.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Tocik17, sounds similar to how Egyptian pyramids were build.  
    Live Long and Prosper
  • That is some what simialar. I believe the US should build it, because of more jobs. I believe that he will be able to bring down the cost.
  • trnumbg_3938trnumbg_3938 12 Pts   -  
    I agree. Good point tocik17.
  • tocik17tocik17 35 Pts   -  
    Agsr, I am not suggesting slavery.   Send each illegal you are about to deport for few months wall building project.    Each can be given a choice.   This is far from slavery.
  • kngsikngsi 12 Pts   -  
    That may not be good for the economy, due to the loss of American jobs. I disagree with you tocik17 and agree with agsr completely.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Tocik17,
    you actually maybe on to something.  If structured correctly and balanced with kngsi concerns re loss of American jobs, it could be an intetesting arrangement.  Very creative idea.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Well, I believe that using illegal immigrants is ridiculous.
    1) that would be slavery.
    2) that is bad for the economy (possibly).
    3) loss of american jobs.
    4) possible war.
  • lnsar_0190lnsar_0190 12 Pts   -  
    He, i think so.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Mbzsrgk_20387,
    good points. I would never advocate slavery.  I think some sort of special remediation program with minimum wages maybe considered. Loss of american jobs would be a valid concern.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • lnsar_0190lnsar_0190 12 Pts   -  
    I agree to agsr.
  • jgsa_9374611jgsa_9374611 12 Pts   -  
    I agree to agsr.
  • khgac_2939khgac_2939 12 Pts   -  
    Yes.