frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Prove Me ExtraTerrestials didnt Made Humans

Debate Information

Whenever i say free masons are working for extraterrestials and microchips are alien technology; i get banned and i banned 632 times.
northsouthkorea
  1. Live Poll

what?

4 votes
    1. No
      50.00%
    2. its a yes
      50.00%
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    They need to make a wtf? response just for you @yuno44907
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

It depends on your opinion of what an extra-terrestrial is.
    yuno44907
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • yuno44907yuno44907 33 Pts   -  
    Nice trolling. If humans made by aliens does humans count as extraterrestials or not? @Erfisflat
    Not trolling, my worldview is just different. Outer space is fake.
    yuno44907

Wayne Dyer
    What if god is evil and we are being eaten by god slowly by time and this planet is filled with fake humans. @yuno44907
  • It is not possible to refute or prove what created human beings. We would need time machines.
    No, they told us. Read history books. Also most of humans were mentally disabled and they died, we are only what left. It was a contest among aliens. We are still ill. Horible things happened. 8000 years ago humans didnt even count as animals they were killing each other for casting magic and begging to gods. @DawnBringerRiven
    DawnBringerRiven