frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

What do you think of Conspiracy theories?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• George_HorseGeorge_Horse 499 Pts   -  
    @Evidence said:

@George_Horse  Exactly, .. no way.

I think you misunderstand me, .. maybe? I believe 9/11 was an offering to the ruler of the supernatural realm; Lucifer .. and that's not a conspiracy theory but a fact.

Above you said: There are many interesting conspiracies. 9/11 being an false flag operation is one I believe to be true.

Did I understand you correctly that you believe 9/11 being a false-flag operation? Because from what I have learned, it was. So what's with the "no"?

@Evidence What do you mean by "no"? I did not say no.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~Orson Welles
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    @Evidence said:

@George_Horse  Exactly, .. no way.

I think you misunderstand me, .. maybe? I believe 9/11 was an offering to the ruler of the supernatural realm; Lucifer .. and that's not a conspiracy theory but a fact.

Above you said: There are many interesting conspiracies. 9/11 being an false flag operation is one I believe to be true.

Did I understand you correctly that you believe 9/11 being a false-flag operation? Because from what I have learned, it was. So what's with the "no"?

@Evidence What do you mean by "no"? I did not say no.
     @George_Horse ; said: low altitude, over 400 MPH straight into a steel concrete building? You know want I'm going to give you? A no.

Hmm, look at the similarities in these two huge incidences:

and

I say their first priority was "hiding the evidence!"

What do you guys think?
    ErfisflatSilverishGoldNova
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    It's usually the people that refuse to think for themselves that ad hom with whackjobs, and the like.
    Evidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    I investigated all of the claims of the 9/11 conspiracy nuts yesterday since my two brothers are these believers. Every single thing that is said is a complete and total lie. Right down to the "central pillars" of the twin towers. There WERE no central pillars since the construction technique was to build an OUTER framework and the only inner framing was for carrying utilities and was mostly unsupported concrete or aluminum. There WERE no "pilots who claim that these planes could not be flown that way" because a mindless moron could simply turn the knob on the autopilot to turn the aircraft around. Without a minutes training I could fly a B52 in the air. I'm sure I couldn't land or take-off but flying them was a cinch and commercial airliners were designed to be easy to fly. My brother claimed to have seen a "central beam" that was sliced off perfectly at an angle. And indeed there were several - they were the outer bracing that ran across several sides of the building.

Every single comment by the 911 conspiracy people is a pure unadulterated lie or comments from people that are just .
    ErfisflatSilverishGoldNova
    @Wake Can fire destroy steel? no. NIST did an experiment to test the resistance of the steel beams to fire, they did not fail. 

Also this:

And this:

ErfisflatCYDdhartaEvidence
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~Orson Welles
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    @Wake
    For someone that has a name like wake, you sure are a contradiction, especially if you believe the 9/11 commission. 
    The only arguments you give are a strawman (mysterious central pillar no one here has even mentioned), and the claim that you were in the airforce, no pilots license.
    George_HorseEvidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
    George_HorseSilverishGoldNovaEvidence

Wayne Dyer
    George_HorseCYDdhartaEvidence

Wayne Dyer
    @Erfisflat

Ha ha lol! :D
    Erfisflat

Third grader had this question on a test/quiz:

On Sep. 11 2001 _________ attacked the world trade centers in New York city.

First graders are asked this one:

The earth is a _____.
    CYDdhartaGeorge_Horse

Wayne Dyer
    Erfisflat said:
    Third grader had this question on a test/quiz:

On Sep. 11 2001 _________ attacked the world trade centers in New York city.

First graders are asked this one:

The earth is a _____.

"Ooh, .. Ooh, .. pick me! pick me! I can answer it!"   I did a puzzle that said "2 years and up", in only three weeks.
    ErfisflatGeorge_Horse
    I think most everyone her is in agreement that at the very least, the official story is .

EvidenceCYDdhartaGeorge_Horse

Wayne Dyer
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat - Let me repeat - FLYING a commercial aircraft in the air is no more difficult than a beginner driving an 18 wheeler in a straight line. You don't have to know how to turn them - you only have to turn the dial on the autopilot. The comments that these people could not fly these aircraft into the trade towers is entirely wrong. And they DIDN'T fly the aircraft into the Pentagon. They struck the ground an eighth of a mile from it and pieces of the aircraft bounced as far as the building. And the aircraft that was going to be flown into the Whitehouse had the passengers overcome the highjackers who crashed the planes killing all rather than lose. The scum that are denying the heroes who gave their lives to protect the most precious building in our country their valor should be beaten senseless. Except they have already shown themselves to be senseless.

The claims about the trade towers are entirely lies or supreme ignorance. As I said, buildings such as the trade towers cannot be knocked over. Why? Because there is NO central structure. The entire framework of the building is on the exterior. The only interior structures are elevator shafts and utility tunnels none of which have any real strength. THERE WAS NO CENTRAL STRUCTURE and most skyscrapers constructed today are with this method.

The Trade Tower 1 had 6 stories knocked out by the crash spewing almost full tanks of fuel (nearly 20,000 gallons of fuel) down the stairways and elevator shafts. It burned for an hour and three quarters before the concrete supporting structure spauled enough to break up. causing the collapse INWARD from the structure from the lack of cross bracing. Trade Tower 2 burned for an hour. Building 7 which had the lower two floors receive debris from the crash ignited almost immediately. There was a walkway that went from the THIRD FLOOR across to an adjacent building. Virtually all the inhabitants of building 7 escaped via this route. It burned for SEVEN hours before collapse. While the lower floor inhabitants managed to either escape via lower floor exits or climb the stairway to the walkway.

Of the nearly 3,000 people killed on 9/11 412 were mostly firemen or other emergency workers. The Conspiracy Theorists are simply insane. They themselves would run and hide and they wish to deny the real heroes the slightest recognition. Cowards.
    ErfisflatCYDdhartaGeorge_HorseSilverishGoldNova
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @George_Horse - why do you ask me questions about your claims without references? Or are you THEN going to claim that the CIA took all of your references away?
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Evidence - what do you know about muscle reactions to a bullet hole in the head? Bullets that pierce the skull to not cause reactions from the energy of the bullet since little is transferred. The energy in the brain goes in ALL directions. The skull being as close to massless as possible will not absorb a bullet's energy. The parts of the BRAIN effected in the shock wave cause the signals that are sent to the body.

How much energy is absorbed by a paper target at a shooting range? Does the target get blown off of the paper tearing it apart?

So to imply that the jerking of Kennedy's body was somehow related to the direction the bullet came from is pure fantasy. As is the ignorance that the shock wave won't throw parts of the skull in the direction of least resistance.

Were the events of Kennedy's assassination suspicious? Certainly, and that is why we had a Congressional Investigation. And why they released the known film which would surely be misinterpreted by people with no training.

Wake said:
    @Evidence - what do you know about muscle reactions to a bullet hole in the head? Bullets that pierce the skull to not cause reactions from the energy of the bullet since little is transferred. The energy in the brain goes in ALL directions. The skull being as close to massless as possible will not absorb a bullet's energy. The parts of the BRAIN effected in the shock wave cause the signals that are sent to the body.

How much energy is absorbed by a paper target at a shooting range? Does the target get blown off of the paper tearing it apart?

So to imply that the jerking of Kennedy's body was somehow related to the direction the bullet came from is pure fantasy. As is the ignorance that the shock wave won't throw parts of the skull in the direction of least resistance.

Were the events of Kennedy's assassination suspicious? Certainly, and that is why we had a Congressional Investigation. And why they released the known film which would surely be misinterpreted by people with no training.

@Wake said-Were the events of Kennedy's assassination suspicious?

Suspicious assassination? Nah, .. only conspiratards would find something 'suspicious' about an assassination of a President, .. they always do.

I'm glad you said "assassination" and not "death", like in: "Were the events of Kennedy's death suspicious?" because I would have answered: "Naah, just your standard death. People die all the time, .. no big deal, .. no need to go all out on a 50 year Congressional Investigation or anything! Untrained people just misinterpret things, that's why they had to keep it under wraps for 50 years. Kennedy died in his sleep, while laying in his wife's lap."

What do you guys think of this New Mass shooting in Las Vegas last Sunday?

Are the Powers that be doing experiments on the population or something? You know, .. to see if they are ready for the "Alien Invasion" yet, .. or not?
    Erfisflat
    Evidence said:

Are the Powers that be doing experiments on the population or something? You know, .. to see if they are ready for the "Alien Invasion" yet, .. or not?

Another push to get our guns and turn America into a police state. Maybe pass a law to control the social media to prevent "fake news".
    George_Horse

Wayne Dyer

People are standing in line for pizza while these two are hiding from some imminent danger. 
    George_Horse

Wayne Dyer

People chatting on the phone and texting while the police hiding from imminent danger.
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer

Cowboy on the far left is having a glass of wine waiting on his cue, while all the others scramble and climb fences from imminent danger.
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @George_Horse - you want to know how to collapse a building in 10 seconds? Because they didn't. Tower 1 was burning all of it's interior structure for an hour and a half. Tower 2 for an hour. Tower 7 for 7 hours before the collapse. The fire was so hot it actually melted large sections of the aircraft. The interior concrete in building 7 spauled - or came apart because of the heat of the fires.

We have photos of the aircraft striking the towers and also the one that missed the Pentagon but struck close enough to damage it.

Tower 2 was hit by the aircraft going about 100 mph faster and made a deeper penetration splashing far more of the jet fuel into the building interior. That's why it was the first to fall. Because the framework on the building is ALL on the outside of the building it falls inward and since there is little support from floor to floor once one floor falls it consecutively is a higher load for each additional floor to carry.

If you ever worked in this sorts of buildings you would know that the connections between the tops floors and the basement is DIRECT. There are generally several elevators that go down to the basement where the elevator mechanisms lie. If there was no elevator at that floor these doors would be blown open from the force of the collision. Also EACH office has a utility chute where power and communications lines run. Then the STAIRWAY is a direct route straight to the basement. I would expect at least TWO stairways in a building this large and maybe four.

I used to install telephone systems in these sorts of buildings (when between consulting jobs) and the basements are not only totally full of flammable materials such as all of the janitorial supplies, literally tons of insulated wiring with insulation that is flammable above a moderate temperature and often backup power supplies for the building and either gasoline or natural gas lines to power it with.

Heavy jet fuel poured onto a floor would almost at the speed of gravity reach the basement where it would take very little to start a collapse at ground level - just as the firemen stated - it sounded like an explosion as the second floor collapsed upon the first. Once this is started you cannot stop it. It occurs just like dominoes.

I'm an electronics engineer and not a structural engineer but the manner of this collapse could not be plainer. 

HOW do you think that three completely different government agencies AND a Congressional investigation could possibly get away with some sort of Conspiracy? You'd have to really hate people to believe that a lie that big could be carried out since it would require thousands of people. We right this second have the Democrats dying for the slightest advantage - do you think that it was any different in the 2000's?
    ErfisflatCYDdhartaEvidence
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited October 2017
    @Wake
    "We have photos of the aircraft striking the towers and also the one that missed the Pentagon but struck close enough to damage it."

Where is this photo of the aircraft that hit the pentagon? Or "close enough"

Wayne Dyer

Cowboy has now finished his drink and is overlooking some random people pronouncing someone dead. Pavement is pretty clean for someone with a headshot. Some young men have decided to go topless.
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    Erfisflat said:
    Evidence said:

Another push to get our guns and turn America into a police state. Maybe pass a law to control the social media to prevent "fake news".

Get our guns? Well I don't know, .. and as Shultz on "Hogan's Heroes" TV show would say: "I know nothing, I see nothing!" Here is what I mean: When they wanted to take away our alcohol, they took away our alcohol (prohibition), .. when they wanted to take away our tobacco, well, just about did it, it is considered a sin as talking about Flat Earth. So I am absolutely positive that if they wanted to take away our guns, stores like "'s" and "Big Five" (operated by Germans just like CERN and NASA is) would NOT be selling guns. No one would be selling guns at the State Fare, and so on. So that is not (as far as I can tell) the agenda here. That's the message, but is as fake as this last: NBC News - "Las Vegas shooting is the Deadliest in Modern US History" is.

There is something else going on here, ever since the total ZioNazi take over of the United States 60 years ago!? And I honestly "feel", .. (don't have all the evidence with substance for me to believe it yet) that MK-Ultra LSD testing in the 60's, .. Vietnam, .. and this new "Mandela effect" is part of it, which started with the invention of the "Films/movies" in particular the 1920 German made movie "Metropolis"

More on this "at 6 tonight", .. (pun intended).
    Erfisflat
  • NightwingNightwing 54 Pts   -  
    They didn't take away our alcohol. People just started making their own.

You can't take away guns either. People will just make their own. It's pretty easy to do.

You can't take away ammunition. People will just make their own. It's also pretty easy, especially when you are making your own guns.

You can't take away bombs. People make their own.

Driving a market into the black market does not make that market go away.

• WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat - Do you think that this stuff is top secret information?

My God, they even have pieces of the aircraft that were volatilized from 20,000 gallons of aviation fuel.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2017/mar/31/pentagon-after-911-attack-american-airlines-flight-77-in-pictures

"At around 3:40 a.m. on September 14, a paramedic and a firefighter who were searching through the debris of the impact site found two dark boxes, about 1.5 feet (46 cm) by 2 feet (61 cm) long. They called for an FBI agent, who in turn called for someone from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB). The NTSB employee confirmed that these were the flight recorders ("black boxes") from American Airlines Flight 77.[89]  Bridges, deputy manager for Arlington County, Virginia, said the cockpit voice recorder was damaged on the outside and the flight data recorderwas charred. Bridges said the recorders were found "right where the plane came into the building."[90]

The cockpit voice recorder was transported to the NTSB lab in Washington, D.C., to see what data was salvageable. In its report, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder—a device which records on magnetic tape. No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder; according to the NTSB's report, "[t]he majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic".[91] On the other hand, all the data from the flight data recorder, which used a solid-state drive, was recovered."

Erfisflat
    @Wake

Your statement was:

"We have photos of the aircraft striking the towers and also the one that missed the Pentagon but struck close enough to damage it."

I would like to see these photos or videos of the "aircraft...missing the Pentagon but close enough to damage it." Not pictures of small pieces after the fact that can be transported to the wreckage, as you claim exist.

Truth is, there should be tons of footage of this. This is one of the most secure areas in the world. The fact that not one decent video is available is questionable in and of itself, you'll have to admit. Of course I don't expect you to from cognitive dissonance.

Wayne Dyer
    Nightwing said:

You can't take away guns either. People will just make their own. It's pretty easy to do.

You can't take away ammunition. People will just make their own. It's also pretty easy, especially when you are making your own guns.

I don't understand what you're getting at? I mean they can take our freedom, like in N. Korea, yet the people claim they have all the freedom they can handle, .. because that is what they are told to say!? So you're saying the government didn't take the N. Koreans freedom because they still can hold Bible studies in the dark, in homes hiding from the Government?
    Erfisflatanonymousdebater
    Wake said:
    @Erfisflat - Do you think that this stuff is top secret information?

My God, they even have pieces of the aircraft that were volatilized from 20,000 gallons of aviation fuel.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2017/mar/31/pentagon-after-911-attack-american-airlines-flight-77-in-pictures

"At around 3:40 a.m. on September 14, a paramedic and a firefighter who were searching through the debris of the impact site found two dark boxes, about 1.5 feet (46 cm) by 2 feet (61 cm) long. They called for an FBI agent, who in turn called for someone from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB). The NTSB employee confirmed that these were the flight recorders ("black boxes") from American Airlines Flight 77.[89]  Bridges, deputy manager for Arlington County, Virginia, said the cockpit voice recorder was damaged on the outside and the flight data recorderwas charred. Bridges said the recorders were found "right where the plane came into the building."[90]

The cockpit voice recorder was transported to the NTSB lab in Washington, D.C., to see what data was salvageable. In its report, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder—a device which records on magnetic tape. No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder; according to the NTSB's report, "[t]he majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic".[91] On the other hand, all the data from the flight data recorder, which used a solid-state drive, was recovered."

Wow, .. talking about a true Patriot, you see/believe exactly what they tell you. OR, .. you say what you've been taught to say, not to deviate from it until further notice!

Like in the Boston Marathon bombing, they have clear, high res pictures of people with ripped clothing supposedly from the bomb attack, yet no blood or any wound. Yet you would defend the claim that he was really hit by the bomb despite the empirical evidence that the person has no injuries.

I believe that even if we were there, and I shown you that it is fake, ripped pants with a hole in it, take the guys pants off and show you no blood or any injury present you would still claim it is a bomb injury. "Look" you would say: "He is limping and is being loaded on a stretcher by paramedics!"

This is what I'm beginning to realize, that the False Flag events are meant to look like false flag events on purpose, fake with obvious flaws, .. yet continued to be broadcasted through the media as real!? And then there are the millions like you who are out there backing up the lie, and see how people/sheep/cows respond to it?

Then there are the Alex Joneses, who scream the conspiracy from the house tops almost animated, like a game, ..

Then the Mandela effect, these brief adds that pop up in small windows in the corner of the screen claiming someone famous just died, yet I look it up and it's just subliminal messages sold later as the Mandela effect.
    I believe this is just another deception to keep everyone against each other, no two people to think alike. All orchestrated by the "Author of Confusion" himself, .. Lucifer, with Gods permission of course. This fulfills

2 Thessalonians 2:

The Great Apostasy

2:1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ[a] had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin[b] is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[c] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[d] who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Wow, I can't believe I actually survived to see this, after 2,000 years and here we are, the clock ticking down the last few moments of Earths and mans creation, and next is Judgement!

Erfisflat
    Nightwing said:

You just made the cia terrorist watch list.
    EvidenceGeorge_Horseanonymousdebater

Wayne Dyer
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Evidence - what you see is precisely opposite what the government says though I would bet you hung on the edge of your seat for every word that Obama read off of his reader.

You know what - sometimes the government simply tells the truth. Sometimes thousands of people that were there at the time know what happened and you that weren't don't.

Tell me - are you suggesting that the CIA bombed a top floor of tower 1?
    ErfisflatSilverishGoldNovaEvidence
    @Wake said "sometimes the government simply tells the truth."

And all of the rest of the times, they are liars. Where are those weapons of mass destruction?

Wayne Dyer
    Wake said:
    @Evidence - what you see is precisely opposite what the government says though I would bet you hung on the edge of your seat for every word that Obama read off of his reader.

You know what - sometimes the government simply tells the truth. Sometimes thousands of people that were there at the time know what happened and you that weren't don't.

Have you unbiasedly researched ANY third party criticism against your old uncle Sam? Do you think that a 60 something year old man opened fire on a concert of young people, injured over 500 and killed 50 in a matter of minutes?

Wayne Dyer
    @Wake said "sometimes the government simply tells the truth."

Here's one time!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiu8aCvp93WAhULQyYKHW-wDWYQFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw2HlDrM3ZZ66d0VHH_cHtrt

Thought you might already know this, claiming to be a pilot and all.

Wayne Dyer
    @wake, are you familiar with the old attitude indicators?

Wayne Dyer
    Wake said:

On queue the sewer worker pretends to hear an airplane, .. looks up, then the cameraman immediately zooms in on the towers. Not anywhere else but right smack on the towers, then, take back the film, add the plane and the explosion .. LOL.

Like the "Russians in a car" video, just driving around videoing the towers, and then what do you know, there comes the plane smacking into it.

Here is a few:

time 0:32 "Anonymous Amateur" Listen to the guys in the background, "Here is the other one" "I seen the plane with my own eyes" from that far away. I love their immediate analysis: "This is terrorists, definitely terrorists" .. "Seen that plane go right on through?", .. I like number 5; everyone going: "Oh my God! oh my God!" the acting is terrible. ..

Take a look at the angles on this:
    #1 ABC Live Chopper time 0:10 - the angle is looking at the corner of building hit first. we can see both sides burning. Look at the blue building spire to the left in the photo, now look at the angle of the plane coming in to hit the 2nd tower

#6 Clifton 'Cloud', get it, .. "Cloud".. time 3:03 he is lined up at the same corner as #1 ABC showing the two side where the plane supposedly went in, and out, two sides that's smoking. Here is also that other buildings blue spire sticking up, which proves both are taken from the same angle, only #6 is from a lower angle and farther. Yet Mr. Cloud has the other tower completely in view, and look at the angle of that plane?

Some explanation:

All presented to us later after NASA Studio-CGI "satellite artists" prepared them for us.  Every one of these mentions a plane, terrorist yet when the people right below the towers were asked what happened, they just said explosions. No one seen the planes.

I know you're enjoying this debate "Wake", saying to yourself: "well duh you cows, of course it's all faked, we made sure people will notice it! We are in the seat of God, and now the world knows, and all bow , and pay  $$ homage to us and our master!" .. I can almost hear you laughing inside.
    Erfisflat
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @joecavalry - the government isn't a single entity. It is many. You do realize that the Republican Congress has no intentions of supporting Trump because he wants to "drain the swamp"?

They are they swamp. A Representative only has to serve three terms to qualify for the 6 year total retirement scheme. A Senator with one 6 year term can retire with the same 100% paid everything.

The overwhelming majority of the government is composed of people with no power to speak of. These sorts of jobs attract people who only want to do a job. They are as honest as can be expected. That is if they screw up they will try to sweep it under the rug. But they will try their best not to do it again.

It is government agencies with power that have to be watched and watched damn closely. The IRS should have every single member involved in the scandal indicted and arrest and jailed without bail until trial and if found guilty by a jury given the hardest punishment the law allows.

NASA and NOAA have been under the control of the environmentalists for years. They have lied in an almost continuous manner to the American public about man-made climate change. There isn't anything to back them up and they maintain control of the scientists who disagree with them with the threat of losing their jobs. These people too should be under indictment this very second.

The military is a breath of fresh air. They have immense power and have remained Americans to a man. Perhaps because they knew that their enlisted men are volunteers - idealists - and should the command step out of line the enlisted would tear them to pieces. But this has never been necessary because most of the command structure as well are American idealists. While in the service I met some of the finest men serving as officers as could be expected.

So even if the Congress does EVERYTHING wrong the Military will remain honest and trustworthy. Though no thanks to Obama who tried his best to turn them.
  • averyaproaveryapro 150 Pts   -  
    I sometimes find them annoying but most of the time, I find them really intriguing because it's really interesting but sometimes hard to believe that some person would just start this prolonged debate that scientists or experts have studied for years but then they just come right against it so it is just kind of cool to think about. However, when it's something that has been scientifically proven numerous times and people still start these theories, that's when they get annoying because it's something that we already know. 
    averyapro said:
    I sometimes find them annoying but most of the time, I find them really intriguing because it's really interesting but sometimes hard to believe that some person would just start this prolonged debate that scientists or experts have studied for years but then they just come right against it so it is just kind of cool to think about. However, when it's something that has been scientifically proven numerous times and people still start these theories, that's when they get annoying because it's something that we already know. 
    Because you saw it yourself, right. That would be the only way you can "know" for sure. Theists can know there is a God, just like atheists "know" there isn't. The only way we can know anything is to weigh the evidence. Speaking of, I haven't seen you post any.
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • Oswald_MosleyOswald_Mosley 108 Pts   -  
    Conspiracy theories are the product of fear of authority as well as a combination of paranoia to make a perfect conspiracy sundae. Reptile don't control the world buddies. The conspiracy theorists are a very simple people because they think that things directly lead to eachother.
    ErfisflatGeorge_HorseEvidence
    Conspiracy theories are the product of fear of authority as well as a combination of paranoia to make a perfect conspiracy sundae. Reptile don't control the world buddies. The conspiracy theorists are a very simple people because they think that things directly lead to eachother.
    Fear and paranoia? Back in the 80's (possibly earlier) a few people were shouting at the top of their lungs that the government was listening in on Americans' phone calls. This turned out to be true, and then some. Now, people are tracked every waking moment of their lives, this is admitted fact. Vets were coming out of service claiming that the government was using mind control on it's citizens, this turned out to be admitted fact. I'm not paranoid or afraid, I'm actually ecstatic that humans are waking up to this deceit.

Fear and paranoia is what they want, what they push actually, by staging events like 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston bombings, Aurora, Nice France, and now the Las Vegas shooting. All of these events were demonstrably staged, but you have to have an open mind enough to examine the evidence. Fear and paranoia so they can swoop in and install cameras on every corner, take all the guns and "protect" us from the boogeyman. 

How much television programming do you subject yourself to daily, you haven't missed one airing of the evening indoctrination, I mean "news", have you?

George_HorseEvidence

Wayne Dyer
    ErfisflatSilverishGoldNovaEvidence

• WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat - the world is against you. The government is lying to you. 9/11 was really the CIA blowing up those buildings so that Bush could go to war and make megabucks for his rich friends. Man could never go to the moon because it's a secret that man could never live outside of the Val Allen Radiation Belts. And of course the Earth is flat because you have read a poor interpretation of the old Testament and you believe it.
    SilverishGoldNovaEvidence
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat It wasn't until the 2000's before communications could be monitored on a large scale. There is no such thing as mind control or you wouldn't be having your loony thoughts now would you? Or do you believe that you are the only one that can't be controlled?
    SilverishGoldNovaEvidence
    @wake
    "It wasn't until the 2000's before communications could be monitored on a large scale"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/04/07/dea-bulk-telephone-surveillance-operation/70808616/

"There is no such thing as mind control or you wouldn't be having your loony thoughts now would you? "

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mk ultra

Remember this one old man?

"Or do you believe that you are the only one that can't be controlled?"

No way. Anyone can beat it. Lot's of people have. This helps.

This too.

Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    Erfisflat said:

No way. Anyone can beat it. Lot's of people have. This helps.

This too.

Don't forget the old standby;

George_HorseCYDdharta

Wayne Dyer
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat - Since you do not have the slightest training in science why would you try to use a paper that means entirely NOT what you apparently think it does?

I must admit - at first I thought that you were merely ignorant, unschooled or simply without any education. But now I see that you are the result of one of those sects that denies all normal education to their children.

It is a sickness where you cannot possibly accept that the Earth is not the center of the universe. A follower of Zetetic Astronomy in which reality started in the mind of a lunatic and infected entire groups.

That it is somehow difficult for a man firing what is for all intents and purposes a fully automatic weapon down into a dense crowd to kill and injure a great many. After all only 7,500 soldiers were killed on Hacksaw Ridge on Okinawa under full cover and with covering fire for every motion. But a dense crowd in direct sight would be bullet proof.

Let me tell you just how much I admire how well your parents succeeded in twisting your mind so that you haven't the vaguest recognician of reality. Give them my regards if you ever venture out of their basement.
    feaSilverishGoldNova