frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Reddit AskMen vs Reddit AskWomen

Debate Information

I stumbled upon 2 interesting and somewhat related Reddits. Reddit AskMen and Reddit AskWomen.

Reddit Askmen /rAskMen (https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/) is an interesting concept where people can ask guys anything and there is a large community of those more than willing to answer.  Askmen is an active reddit and has almost 4k users active at any time.  A browse through some top AskMen reddit posts has bizzare but strangely intriguing topics such as:

I went to hug a girl and she grabbed my hand and shook it, what are the most isolated places on earth known to man?

My girlfriend makes hot chocolate with water instead of milk. How do I let her down gently?

It was tough to resist clicking and reading bizarre comments that come along with those posts.  Unfortunately, most of the other posts were far from PG 13.

Overall an entertaining experience to read Reddit Askmen once, but I can't really see myself reading that every day..too disturbing.  

Reddit AskWomen is another unique reddit.  https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/

It gives you a path to give a perspective from women.  For many of us guys who struggle to understand how women think /r AskWomen may provide a real perspective.

Just like AskMen reddit, most of the posts on AskWomen reddit were either a bit off color, inappropriate, and certainly rated R+.

That said, there were a few irresponsible posts I found as entertaining.

As a uber driver who drives late at night, when I drop off female passengers, do I wait for them to enter their home/apt building safely, or is that creepy and I should drive off immediately? 

What the worst case you've witnessed of someone being treated different just because they're attractive or unattractive?

Bottom line, both reddits were pretty bizzare and interesting.  As a guy, I have less interest re AskMen, although I did find some posts intriguing.  Reddit AskWomen was an interesting read, but I wasn't sure of the age group for many of the responses -  seemed like maybe teenagers.

Would be interesting to hear if anyone would like to debate one side or the other for any education or entertainment value of either Reddit AskMen or Reddit AskWomen.

1. Live Poll

Reddit AskMen vs Reddit AskWomen?

1 vote
    1. Reddit AskMen
        0.00%
    2. Reddit AskWomen
        0.00%
    3. Neither Reddit AskMen nor Women
      100.00%
    4. Both
        0.00%
Live Long and Prosper