frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Releasing the Memo

Debate Information

I'm loving it.

You congressional contact information is in the video.  Call and voice your support to release the Memo to the U.S. public.

aarongnatbaronsjoecavalryGiorgioBrux
  1. Live Poll

Do you support releasing the Memo to the American Public

9 votes
    1. Yes
      88.89%
    2. No
      11.11%
"If there's no such thing as a question then what kind of questions do people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stup!d".

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    I for one cannot wait to see this and if the projections are even 10% accurate...Democratic heads are going to roll for years and the legitimacy and credit of the Democratic party will be destroyed to a degree that is comparable to permanency.
    aarongnatbarons
    "If there's no such thing as a question then what kind of questions do people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

• natbaronsnatbarons 133 Pts   -  
    The memo should be released. This could show the American people what the FBI, Democrats, etc. have done in the government and help the republicans win in the 2018 elections.
  • The memo will be released. It's gotten way too much hype to ignore it.

It will show the intentional, systematic corruption and abuse of US government intelligence agencies.
  • GrenacheGrenache 65 Pts   -  
    I've got no problem with releasing any information to the public as long as it isn't classified.  But if you're going to release it then release along with it whom wrote it and their political affiliations.  There is a sea of propaganda out there.  If you're going to float a boat then it's fair to ask who built it, who floated it, is it going anywhere, and if it turns out to be nothing then why did they float it?
  • @Grenache

If you're talking about the Russian collusion story, then the answers are Hillary, the FBI, No, and to discredit their betters, the victors.
  • GrenacheGrenache 65 Pts   -  
    @SuzyCreamcheese, I voted to show it the light of day.  Let's see it.
  • @Grenache as I posted earlier:

The memo will be released. It's gotten way too much hype to ignore it.

It will show the intentional, systematic corruption and abuse of US government intelligence agencies.
  • MedicMedic 178 Pts   -  
    The memo will contain nothing that we haven't seen. FusionGPS literally testified about the contents of it (which are public records). This is an idiotic story pushed by unreliable sources and sheer ignorance.
    Oakchairbc

Under a system of perfectly free commerce, each country naturally devotes its capital and labour to such employments as are most beneficial to each. This pursuit of individual advantage is admirably connected with the universal good of the whole. By stimulating industry, by regarding ingenuity, and by using most efficaciously the peculiar powers bestowed by nature, it distributes labour most effectively and most economically.

- David Ricardo

• @Medic Since we have no idea what is in the memo, to speculate is meaningless. They will release the memo and then we can comment on it's contents.
  • MikeMike 97 Pts   -  

Perhaps, releasing the memo may turn the following conspiracy theory into a new reality:   

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -   edited January 2018
    LOL, Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) thinks the memo is "sloppy", "careless", and "has no grounding in fact", but then again he has never even seen the memo;

Top Senate Democrat: The House Intel Memo Is Sloppy And Baseless.  Also, I've Not Read It
  • VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    So far, those who have seen the memo, have said (Among other things) that the contents are shocking and will likely lead to arrests as well as people losing their job.  I for one don't claim to know what's in it but I'm getting the sense that it's not good...specifically for the Democratic party.

• OakchairbcOakchairbc 88 Pts   -  
    Medic said:
    The memo will contain nothing that we haven't seen. FusionGPS literally testified about the contents of it (which are public records). This is an idiotic story pushed by unreliable sources and sheer ignorance.
    Vaulk is an. 
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Yes, the American people should know what the FBI, etc. did.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    @Oakchairbc

Again we're right back to facebook/youtube comment section banter.  There's a pattern emerging here of stooping to new lows each time someone says something you disagree with, name calling and general insults seem to be your most versatile ammunition against ideas and arguments.  I don't much appreciate the insults but I suppose you're entitled to your vicious attacks so long as the site moderators allow it.