frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Can we reach a type infinity civilization?

Debate Information

aarong

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    StrangeQuarkMatter
    I am afraid I don't understand what your question is asking. What is a type infinity civilization? I could not watch the first video because my school computer blocked it.
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    @StrangeQuarkMatter ; first video by Michio Kaku's: "Open your mind, .. "  is the old MK-Ultra suggestive hypnosis to open us up for more demonic possession.
    Infinity civilization is nothing less than Lucifer offering man eternal life in hell with him, a plan which already caused the destruction of earth at least twice, once, after God created the Heaven and the earth, and here in Genesis describes what it looked like after the "god of this earth" got done with it;:

Genesis 1:2 "The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters."

and then Noah's flood;

Genesis 6:1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
    .. 5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

.. and now, all you have to do is "look up", and see the Chem-trail of destruction of the air, the sea and the earth and every living thing on it!

The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

• FredsnephewFredsnephew 361 Pts   -  
    @StrangeQuarkMatter ;

Conceptual super-nonsense!