frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Repentance and salvation is not for all nations

Debate Information

Position: For
During slavery, white or European Christians stole, took away, changed and added to the word of God, then taught the black, Native American and Latin slaves their religion (the Christian religion) and their interpretation of a book that did not and still does not belong to them (i.e., the Bible). Today, those false teachings are still being taught world wide. Religion teaches that repentance and salvation is for all nations; for all those who accept the new Jesus (the white Jesus, and yes color does matter) into their hearts. However, what exactly is repentance, can all nations repent according to the Scriptures, and how can all nations be saved? 

My opponent must be religious and believe in the teaching that all nations can be saved.

Use biblical evidence and/or evidence that relates to the Scriptures, to support your claims, ideas, statements, and/or opinions. 
Royalty

Debra AI Prediction

Against
Predicted To Win
56%
Likely
44%
Unlikely

Details +

For:

0% (0 Points)

Against:

0% (0 Points)

Votes: 0

Debate Type: Traditional Debate

Voting Format: Formal Voting

Opponent: Evidence

Rounds: 3

Time Per Round: 48 Hours Per Round

Voting Period: 24 Hours

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Voting

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Round 1 | Position: For
    TheeKnowingTheeKnowing 31 Pts   -  
    What is repentance? 

To repent is to turn away from sin. 

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

What is sin?

Sin is transgressing the law.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

What nation was given the law?

Psalms 147:19-20

19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Now, if the law was only given to the nation of Israel, how can all nations repent from sin? Remember, sin is transgressing the law and the law - according to Scripture - was given only to the nation of Israel.

• Round 1 | Position: Against
    EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    What is repentance? 

To repent is to turn away from sin. 

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

What is sin?

Sin is transgressing the law.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

What nation was given the law?

Psalms 147:19-20

19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Now, if the law was only given to the nation of Israel, how can all nations repent from sin? Remember, sin is transgressing the law and the law - according to Scripture - was given only to the nation of Israel.

Ah yes, .. the keeping of the law! If it's not the law, then it's the proper name for God. If it's not the name of God, then it's the Day we must worship, .. and this goes on and on over 40,000 times in the past 1,700 years of Christian History.

YES, .. of course everyone can be saved: John 3:16, .. even Abraham who was not a Jew nor an Israelite, nor did he have the Law

And no, we are not saved by the Ten Commandments and Gods Laws, but through faith in Christ in love, where it is not the law that drives us to do good, but the love of God through the sacrifice of His Only Begotten son Word, who became flesh and dwelt amongst us and was named Jesus Christ.

What is sin? It is NOT the transgression of the law, just as Jesus clearly pointed out many times; Like the Rich Young Ruler for one, and the forgiveness of the "woman caught in adultery"  the other. The former kept the whole law, yet went away forsaking the Kingdom, but the adulterous woman who broke all the laws was saved.
    Someone who has been an exemplary law abider for the past 20 years because he's been locked up and guarded 24/7 in prison doesn't necessarily make him a righteous person, .. Jew or Greek.

@TheeKnowing said: Now, if the law was only given to the nation of Israel, how can all nations repent from sin? Remember, sin is transgressing the law and the law - according to Scripture - was given only to the nation of Israel. 

Yes, the Law was given to Moses, whose nation/people rejected the law from the moment he brought it down from God, to this very day, so God sent His son Word into the world to save the whole world. You think God would choose those rebellious children of his, over the whole earth? Remember Jonah and Nineveh? God is the Creator of all Nations, and now He made a path, and a Door for everyone to come in through to be saved. That is all those who are willing to seek and to find the path, and are willing to go through that narrow gate, where I did not find even One Christian, or any other member of any Religion willing to do!?
    But I'm still searching, hoping and praying, .. I'm sure they're out there, .. unless I'm lost, and 2.2 billion Christians are saved!?
    with_all_humilityPieter
  • Round 2 | Position: For
    @Evidence

[Ah yes, .. the keeping of the law! If it's not the law, then it's the proper name for God. If it's not the name of God, then it's the Day we must worship, .. and this goes on and on over 40,000 times in the past 1,700 years of Christian History.]

It's the laws that save us, not his name, not the day we worship, not just believing in Christ. It's the laws, statues, and commandments.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

[YES, .. of course everyone can be saved: John 3:16, .. even Abraham who was not a Jew nor an Israelite, nor did he have the Law. ]

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Who was in the wilderness with Moses when he lifted up the serpent? Was it all nations? Why did the Son of Man have to be lifted up as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness? The Most High led a people out of Egypt into the wilderness, so we must identify who these people were that he led out, and we must find out why Moses lifted up the serpent, then you will understand why Christ must be lifted up. So, let's get the precepts.

Numbers 21:5-9

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Numbers 21:6 explains who those people were in the wilderness with Moses. So, what did the Israelites do next. 

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

What happened when Moses prayed?

8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

So the Most High answered Moses's prayer and told him to make a fiery serpent, meaning a brass serpent. So Moses did as teh Most High commanded him, and lifted up the brass serpent, and put it upon a pole. The brass serpent was the atonement for the children of Israel because they had sinned. The serpent was the burnt offering for their sins. So, now knowing that Israel were the people in the wilderness and understanding why Moses had to lift up the serpent in the wilderness, let's go back to John 3:16.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

So just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness before the children of Israel as a sacrifice for their sins so that they might have life, Christ also must be lifted up as a sacrifice so that Israel may have life. Why? Because Israel had broken the covenant they had made with GOD, as a result, HE cut them off and scattered them among all nations in the world. In order for Israel to unite as a nation again and be forgiven of their sins, Israel needed a sacrifice. Thus, Christ had to be lifted up so that Israel could be saved. How do we know this is actually true?

Psalms 111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

As we can see, this verse says "unto HIS people" - that does not say all nations. His people, is possessive. So, GOD sent redemption to his people, and Christ said in Matthew 15:24...

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So GOD sent his son into the world to save his people, not all nations because (1) all nations were not in the wilderness, and (2) all nations were not under the law. 

Further proof. 

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Again, it says "for he shall save HIS people from their sins." It does not say all nations. 

So, who was the nation that GOD so loved?

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

So the world in John 3:16 is not referring to the planet Earth. It is referring to the world of the nation of Israel.

Abraham did have the law.

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

[And no, we are not saved by the Ten Commandments and Gods Laws, but through faith in Christ in love, where it is not the law that drives us to do good, but the love of God through the sacrifice of His Only Begotten son Word, who became flesh and dwelt amongst us and was named Jesus Christ.]

Where is your Scripture(s) to support your opinions, statements, ideas?

I posted this scripture as my first rebuttal.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

It is clear as day that you do have to keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus the Christ, according to Scripture.

Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

[What is sin? It is NOT the transgression of the law, just as Jesus clearly pointed out many times; Like the Rich Young Ruler for one, and the forgiveness of the "woman caught in adultery"  the other. The former kept the whole law, yet went away forsaking the Kingdom, but the adulterous woman who broke all the laws was saved.
    Someone who has been an exemplary law abider for the past 20 years because he's been locked up and guarded 24/7 in prison doesn't necessarily make him a righteous person, .. Jew or Greek..]

Again, where is your proof for your opinions and/or statements?

I will post the scripture again that says sin is the transgression of the law.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Again, it is clear that scripture says “for sin IS the transgression of the law.”

[Yes, the Law was given to Moses, whose nation/people rejected the law from the moment he brought it down from God, to this very day, so God sent His son Word into the world to save the whole world.]

Yes, the nation of Israel did reject the law, however, God made another covenant with them, known as the New Testament or New Covenant, which is the sacrifice of Christ.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 10:4-9
    4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Again, clearly showing that Christ is the sacrifice for sin and Christ is the New Covenant.

As far as us rejecting the law, we no longer reject it as we are now waking up to who we really are and we are teaching our people the covenant that The Most High God made with us in the beginning, which was to keep the law, and that is what we are doing. Now, you said, “so God sent His son Word into the world to save the whole world.So, what will the whole world be saved from?

[You think God would choose those rebellious children of his, over the whole earth?]

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 9:7-13

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Paul himself was an Israelite from the tribe of Benjamin and God did not cast away HIS people.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

So yes, God still choses us as HIS people. We still have repentance of our sins through Jesus Christ and we will still be saved. Moreover, Christ himself was an Israelite from the tribe of Judah, so why would God send an Israelite to save the Israelites, if the Israelites are no longer GOD’s people? Why would GOD send an Israelite a Jew to save the entire world from something they cannot do?

Hebrews 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

[Remember Jonah and Nineveh? God is the Creator of all Nations, and now He made a path, and a Door for everyone to come in through to be saved. That is all those who are willing to seek and to find the path, and are willing to go through that narrow gate, where I did not find even One Christian, or any other member of any Religion willing to do!?
    But I'm still searching, hoping and praying, .. I'm sure they're out there, .. unless I'm lost, and 2.2 billion Christians are saved!?]

God is the creator of all nations, but out of all nations, HE only chose one nation to rule the earth and rule over the other nations – that nation is the nation of Israel. Here is what God thinks of the other nations.

Isaiah 40:15-17

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.

17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

Now, does God change and all of sudden say, “I love all nations now.” Well, let’s find out if HE changed HIS mind and now loves all the nations.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

The sons of Jacob, meaning the 12 tribes of Israel because Jacobs name was changed to Israel and Jacob had 12 sons, who were the forefathers of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Genesis 35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Now, you have yet to answer my question.

How can all nations repent of sin, if sin is the transgression of the law -as scripture clearly says – and the law was only given to the nation of Israel?

with_all_humility
  • Round 2 | Position: Against
    @Evidence

Again, where is your proof for your opinions and/or statements?

How can all nations repent of sin, if sin is the transgression of the law -as scripture clearly says – and the law was only given to the nation of Israel?

Thank you @TheeKnowing and here is my reply:

Acts 28:

3 So when they had appointed him a day, many came to him at his lodging, to whom he explained and solemnly testified of the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus from both the Law of Moses and the Prophets, from morning till evening. 24 And some were persuaded by the things which were spoken, and some disbelieved. 25 So when they did not agree among themselves, they departed after Paul had said one word: “The Holy Spirit spoke rightly through Isaiah the prophet to our fathers, 26 saying,

‘Go to this people and say:
    “Hearing you will hear, and shall not understand;
    And seeing you will see, and not perceive;
    27 For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
    Their ears are hard of hearing,
    And their eyes they have closed,
    Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
    Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
    So that I should heal them.”’

28 “Therefore let it be known to you that the salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will hear it!” 

29 And when he had said these words, the Jews departed and had a great dispute among themselves.

30 Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house, and received all who came to him, 31 preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.

Romans 9 (whole chapter)

Israel’s Rejection of Christ

9 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, 2 that I have great sorrow and continual grief in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh, 4 who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises; 5 of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, eternally bless God. Amen.

Israel’s Rejection and God’s Purpose

6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, 7 nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, “In Isaac your seed shall be called.” 8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed. 9 For this is the word of promise: “At this time I will come and Sarah shall have a son.”

10 And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one man, even by our father Isaac 11 (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls), 12 it was said to her, “The older shall serve the younger.” 13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”

Israel’s Rejection and God’s Justice

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! 15 For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” 16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.” 18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?” 20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

22 What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23 and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, 24 even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

25 As He says also in Hosea:

“I will call them My people, who were not My people,
    And her beloved, who was not beloved.”
    26 “And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them,
    ‘You are not My people,’
    There they shall be called sons of the living God.”

27 Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:

“Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea,
    The remnant will be saved.
    28 For He will finish the work and cut it short in righteousness,
    Because the Lord will make a short work upon the earth.”

29 And as Isaiah said before:

“Unless the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed,
    We would have become like Sodom,
    And we would have been made like Gomorrah.”

Present Condition of Israel

30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith; 31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.[n] 32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. 33 As it is written:

“Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense,
    And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

Israel Needs the Gospel, NOT the LAW (they already had the law and could do nothing with it, could not keep it, they used it to burden their own brethren, all because they made the Law into their Religion, rejecting and forgetting their Creator who gave it!)

5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.”[b] 6 But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down from above) 7 or, “‘Who will descend into the abyss?’” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).
    8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
    9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
    10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

In conclusion for this round, the Jews better wake up soon, and it is EXACTLY because of what you wrote; that it was Israel who was chosen, it was Israel who God gave the Law to, and it was Israel who Jesus came to save, .. and here we are, from Moses to Christ about 1,500 years, and from Christ to today 2018 years, so 3,500 years after Israel having the law, and here is Israel; the World-Capital of the LGBT community, and provides the alumina from the black sea to cover the whole earth with Chem-Trails!

So I quote what Paul said to the Romans:
    "Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes."
    with_all_humility
  • Round 3 | Position: For

*I am going to only deal with the parts you put in bold, as I am guessing that those are the parts you are using as evidence to defend you side.*

[Acts 28:28 “Therefore let it be known to you that the salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will hear it!” 29 And when he had said these words, the Jews departed and had a great dispute among themselves. 30 Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house, and received all who came to him, 31 preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.]

Which Gentiles is this verse referring to? Is it the heathen Gentiles or the Israelite Gentiles that were scattered throughout all nations? It can’t be the heathen Gentiles because Christ says this…

Matthew 10:5-6

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So if repentance and salvation is for the Gentiles as well, why would Christ tell His apostles not to go into the way of the Gentiles? It because those are the heathen Gentiles. The lost sheep of the house of Israel are the Israelites that were scattered in all nations when we were fleeing persecution and when we went into slavery.

John 11:52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting

1 Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

If you know the history on the nation of Israel, you’d know that there was a split between the nation; the Southern Kingdom led by Judah and the Northern Kingdom led by Ephraim. The Northern Kingdom of Israel was broken that it be not a people.

Isaiah 7:8-9

8 For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people.

9 And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established.

The Northern Kingdom of Israel went into idolatry under Jeroboam.

1 Kings 12:26-30

26 And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:

27 If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.

28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

29 And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan.

30 And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.

Hosea 4:17 Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

So, Ephraim – the Northern Kingdom of Israel, the 9 tribes of Israel – was cast off from being God’s people because of idolatry and sin and they became known as Gentiles because they were doing what the heathen Gentiles were doing. In the New Testament or New Covenant Ephraim – the Northern Kingdom of Israel – was grafted back in the fold with Judah (Jews) – the Southern Kingdom of Israel. Romans the 11th chapter talks about the Northern Kingdom of Israel being grafted back in the fold.

Romans 11

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Paul is asking if God cast away the Israelites. What was the answer? NO, God did not cast away the Israelites because Paul himself was an Israelite.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

The seven thousand men that did not bow down to the image of Baal were the believing Israelites, the Jews, known as the Southern Kingdom of Israel.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

A remnant is a remainder of something or people.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded,

So this is still talking about Israel, not all nations.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

To reconcile means to unite. The world is Israel, just as Isaiah 45:17 said. The world in this verse also, is not the entire planet earth. Who were the ones that were casted away? This Israelites, particularly, the Northern Kingdom, as the Scriptures I showed earlier, proved. “…what shall the receiving of them be,” – meaning what will they receive if they are united as a nation again? “…but life from the dead?” – Keeping the law is what gives us life, according to John 6:63 because Christ spoke the law. Living in sin –transgressing the law according to 1 John 3:4 - is what kills us. Sin is what cuts us off from God. We will not have eternal life if we continue in sin. “For the wages of sin is death:” – Romans 6:23, another famous Scripture Christians like to use and misuse.

16 For if the first fruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root beholy, so are the branches.

This is an analogy comparing the nation of Israel to a tree.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

“And if some of the branches be broken off,” – The Northern Kingdom of Israel was broken off, they were cut off.

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

“…The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.” – Again, the Northern Kingdom of Israel was cut off from the nation of Israel. The Northern Kingdom of Israel is being compared to a branch that has been broken off. So, since the Northern Kingdom of Israel is being grafted in, what exactly does that mean? Remember, the Northern Kingdom was being compared to a branch of a tree that was broken off. To be grafted in is when a shoot or bud of one plant gets inserted into or joined to the stem, branch, or root of another plant so that the two grow together as a single plant. The Northern Kingdom of Israel is being grafted back in to the fold so that Israel can be a nation again.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Who was broken off because of unbelief, then began to worship other gods? Israel, the Northern Kingdom.

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Verse 24 and 25 go together as verse 25 is answering verse 24. Israel was the nation that was cut off from God because of sin. God did not deal with the other nations.

Psalms 147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

No other nation received the judgements or the laws of God. So how could they be cut off from God if (1) God was not dealing with the other nations, and (2) they did not receive the laws, therefore, they could not sin?

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

And so ALL Israel shall be saved, it does not say all nations because all nations were never cut off from the God of Israel because they did not and still do not have a god, which is why they are worshiping other gods. This verse is quoted from Isaiah 59:20.

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

“For this is my covenant unto them,” – It does not say the whole world.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

So because of the Northern Kingdoms unbelief, the Southern Kingdom of Israel has also obtained mercy for our transgressions because we have some Jews that do not believe in Christ. The entire nation or world of Israel has now obtained mercy through Christ as He is our sacrifice for sins. So the Norther Kingdom of Israel did not believe in God or Christ, which is why they began to worship other gods, and some of the Southern Kingdom of Israel did not believe in Christ. Because of these sins, Christ was sent as a sacrifice for us and through Him we have mercy and forgiveness of sins. But that does not mean we no longer keep the law because we now have mercy. Christ spoke the law, he quoted the law from the OC because when He walked the earth, the NC was not written yet.

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

I am sure you see the word “all” in there, however, this entire chapter was talking about the nation of Israel, not the entire world. And as verse 30 and 31 said, both kingdoms of Israel have obtained mercy because of their unbelief.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

God does not deal with the other nations nor has he ever dealt with the other nations, as Scripture clearly says.

Further proof that the Northern Kingdom would be grafted back in the fold.

Hosea 1:6-11

6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away.

7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

The house of Israel and the house of Judah are both from the nation of Israel. The house of Israel is the Northern Kingdom, again led by Ephraim, and the house of Judah is the Southern Kingdom led by Judah.

8 Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.

9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

Talking about the house of Israel or the Northern Kingdom.

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

So God had mercy on us, the entire nation of Israel.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Is this not what was being spoken of in Romans 11 when it was talking about the Northern Kingdom being grafted back in so that Israel can unite as a nation again?

Hosea 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

So again, God had mercy on us and we are still HIS people. HE did not cast us away forever because HE sent us so that we can be redeemed and unite as a nation again.

1 Peter 2:9-10

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Were all nations chosen? Let’s see who the chosen generation, royal priest hood, a holy nation, and a peculiar people are.

Exodus 19:5-6

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

That holy nation, peculiar people, chosen generation, and royal Priesthood is the nation of Israel. Not all nations because all nations were not chosen.

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

As Hosea 2:23 said.

Furthermore…

Ephesians 2:11-12

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

What does it mean to be alienated? You know how white European Americans say that Mexicans (which are the tribe of Issachar from the nation of Israel) are illegal aliens? What does that mean? It means to be strangers or foreigners. How did the Northern Kingdom of Israel or the house of Israel, become alienated from the commonwealth of Israel? They worshiped other gods and God cut them off from being HIS people and referred to them as Gentiles or strangers because they were doing unholy or strange things, like worshiping other gods.

So again, if God gave the heathen Gentiles salvation, why did Christ tell His apostles NOT to go into the way of the Gentiles? That doesn’t make any sense. If He came to save all nations, shouldn’t He have went to the heathen Gentiles so that they could be saved? This is what Christ said out of His own mouth.

Matthew 15:22-26

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Now, Israel was and still is part of Africa. That is why it says, “…a woman of Canaan came out of the SAME coasts,” and Canaan was one of the sons of Ham. So the land of Africa was the land of Ham or the Hammites. So this Hammite woman came out of the same coasts that Christ was in and she asked Christ to have mercy on her and basically wanted Him to heal her daughter. What did Christ do or say?

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Christ DID NOT answer her a word and instead He sent her away.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Before sending her away, Christ said He was not sent BUT or in other words only or except, to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. He did not say He was sent to all nations.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Christ basically called the Hammite woman a DOG! So if Christ came to save all nations, why would He say and do such a thing?

[Israel’s Rejection Of Christ]

[9 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, 2 that I have great sorrow and continual grief in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh, 4 who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises; 5 of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, eternally bless God. Amen.]

You do realize that those Scriptures you quoted, basically refuted your own argument, right? Romans chapter 9 destroys the doctrine of all nations having repentance and being saved.

Romans 9:3-5

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

It says “Who are Israelites;” – it does not say who are all nations. “…to whom pertaineth the adoption,”

Galatians 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Who was under the law? The nation of Israel, not all nations. Who received the covenants?

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

“…that I will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:” The Old and New Covenant only pertain to the nation of Israel. The OC was the law of animal sacrifice or the law of Moses, and the NC is Christ being the sacrifice for sins.

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

What flesh did Christ come for? Israel (Matthew 15:24), and verse 4 proves it as well.

[Israel’s Rejection And God’s Purpose]

[6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, 7 nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, “In Isaac your seed shall be called.” 8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed. 9 For this is the word of promise: “At this time I will come and Sarah shall have a son.”

10 And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one man, even by our father Isaac 11 (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls), 12 it was said to her, “The older shall serve the younger.” 13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”]

Romans 9:6-13

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Meaning that we have some Israelites that are not really Israelites because they turn against their own people.

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

In Isaac shall they seed be called. Abraham had two children; Ishmael and Isaac. Ishmael is the father of the Arab nation and Isaac is the father of the Israelites because out of Isaac, Jacob was chosen.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The children of the promise are counted for the seed, which are the Israelites because they are the only nation that the covenants were promised to.

9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

Sarah and Abraham had Isaac. Abraham and Hagar had Ishmael.

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

Isaac and Rebecca had Esau and Jacob.

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

So God had already chosen Jacob before he was even born, did evil, etc.

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

Let’s see who the elder is.

Genesis 25:25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

So the older brother was Esau. So Esau will serve Jacob.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Jacob is Israel. Esau is the father of the so-called white people. If you read Genesis 25:26, it does not describe what Jacob looked like because Jacob looked like everyone else, a dark brown man. Esau was the only one that came out red.

[Israel’s Rejection And God’s Justice]

[14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! 15 For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” 16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.” 18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?” 20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

22 What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23 and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, 24 even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

25 As He says also in Hosea:

“I will call them My people, who were not My people,
    And her beloved, who was not beloved.”
    26 “And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them,
    ‘You are not My people,’
    There they shall be called sons of the living God.”

27 Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:

“Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea,
    The remnant will be saved.
    28 For He will finish the work and cut it short in righteousness,
    Because the Lord will make a short work upon the earth.”

29 And as Isaiah said before:

“Unless the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed,
    We would have become like Sodom,
    And we would have been made like Gomorrah.”]

Romans 9:14-29

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

God showed HIS power, anger, etc. through Pharaoh, that is why the Israelites went into slavery under Pharaoh because they had broken the commandments. But, HE never saved Pharaoh because Pharaoh was a Hammite or known as African today.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Which are not the heathen Gentiles as I previously shown.

25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

Osee is the book of Hosea. Is that not what God said in Hosea 2:23?

Hosea 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Who did God say were not HIS people?

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Again, proving that the Gentiles are the Israelite Gentiles that were cut off from the nation of Israel, but by obtaining mercy, were grafted back in the fold.

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Quoting Hosea 1:10.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Esaias is Isaiah. A remnant shall be saved; a remnant of who? All nations? NO! Verse 27 tells you of what nation a remnant will be saved, and that is Israel.

Isaiah 10:22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

That remnant is the house of Israel.

28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

So the nation of Israel became a sinful nation, a nation of evildoers and we should have been destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrha. Now, did God ever destroy the nation of Israel like HE did Sodom and Gomorrha? No. God had and still does have mercy on the nation of Israel through HIS son, Jesus Christ. God destroyed everyone and everything in Sodom and Gomorrha. So, Isaiah is saying that because we are sinful nation, we should have been destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah. But again, was the nation of Israel ever destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah?

[Present Condition Of Israel]

[30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith; 31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.[n] 32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. 33 As it is written:

“Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense,
    And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”]

Romans 9:30-33

30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

The Gentiles which followed not after righteousness, meaning unrighteousness. What is unrighteous according to God?

1 John 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

So unrighteousness is sin or transgressing the law (1 John 3:4). However, not all sin will lead to death. You can repent of just about every sin, except for blasphemy of the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven (Matthew 12:31). So the Israelite Gentiles followed after sin. If these were the heathen Gentiles, how could they turn to following after sin, when they had been sinning from the moment they were born? The heathens have no god and they were not given any laws, which is why they worship a god that they created or other gods. Again, God does not deal with any other nation nor have they received HIS laws (Psalms 147:19-20)

31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

So these Israelites did not have faith in Christ, which is why they believed that only the works of the law would save them, meaning animal sacrifice.

33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumbling stone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Isaiah 8:14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

It says “…to BOTH of the HOUSES of Israel”. It does not say to all nations. The stumbling stone and rock are Christ.

Thus, Romans 9 is dealing with the nation of Israel. Not all nations.

[Israel Needs The Gospel, NOT The LAW (They Already Had The Law And Could Do Nothing With It, Could Not Keep It, They Used It To Burden Their Own Brethren, All Because They Made The Law Into Their Religion, Rejecting And Forgetting Their Creator Who Gave It!)]

The Gospel is the teaching of Christ, is it not? Does not Scripture say that Christ was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matt 15:24)? Does not Scripture say that the law is NOT done away with (Matt 5:17-19)? So we do need the law because the law - the keeping of the commandments and the faith of Christ is what saves us. It's not just faith that saves us, and it's not just the keeping of the law, statues, and commandments that saves us.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

[5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.”[b] 6 But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down from above) 7 or, “‘Who will descend into the abyss?’” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).
    8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
    9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
    10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”]

Can you show scriptural history of the Bible – the scriptural history of the Jews and the Greeks? To understand “For there is no distinction between the Jew and Greek…” you have to know the history of the Jews and the Greeks in the Bible. So, again, can you show us the biblical history of the Jews and the Greeks?

[In conclusion for this round, the Jews better wake up soon, and it is EXACTLY because of what you wrote; that it was Israel who was chosen, it was Israel who God gave the Law to, and it was Israel who Jesus came to save, .. and here we are, from Moses to Christ about 1,500 years, and from Christ to today 2018 years, so 3,500 years after Israel having the law, and here is Israel; the World-Capital of the LGBT community, and provides the alumina from the black sea to cover the whole earth with Chem-Trails!]

I believe you have the fake Jews (the Israelis in Israel today claiming they are the Jews) and the real Jews confused. First, if you are saying those in Israel are the biblical Jews, you would be saying that the Bible is not a true book and that God is a . The word Jew comes from the word Judah, which is one of the 12 tribes of Israel. The Scriptures do not say that only the tribe of Judah will be taken back to their home land.

Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Furthermore, the Jews or the tribe of Judah, was/were never of European descent.

Jeremiah 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

That is clear as day. There is no private interpretation of that. They are black like the ground – the soil of the earth. Moreover, when were those Israelis ever enslaved on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Egypt in this verse simply means bondage according to Exodus 20:2.

Exodus 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Lastly, Christ, out of His own mouth said that those were not the real Jews, and He says it twice.

Revelations 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So again, those are not the real Jews. They are imposters. They funded our slavery – the so-called African American, Native American Indian and the Latinos/Hispanics. We are the real Israelites. We are the children of the slave trade. We are the ones that fit the prophecies of being enslaved and scattered throughout the four corners of the earth. We are the ones that are still being oppressed to this day be our slave master – the American white Europeans. So again, those are not the real Jews.

[So I quote what Paul said to the Romans:
    "Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes."]

Have you noticed that in Romans 10, there is no mention of all nations being saved? Paul is praying to God for the nation of Israel, not all nations.

Thank you for your response. I look forward to the next round.

Evidence
  • Round 3 | Position: Against

@TheeKnowing Wow, .. this really made me stop and think, like what happens to the Canaanite woman, remains a dog? So why heal the daughter of a dog, especially if Jesus talked about faith, which the woman had. So did the Roman officer

OK, it is true that Jesus came for only the Lost Sheep of Israel, and you're saying they are the African Americans, Mexicans and the Indians?
    Who are the chosen people? I come from Europe and am white, but do get dark quickly with sun, just as many other white people can. So can't exclude all European white people can you?
    Nor can you include all dark skinned.
    As for mixing our blood over the 3-4,000 years,, who would you consider a real Israelite or Jew?
    Name? That too is all mixed up. So you could be a disciple of Christ for many years, and then when Christ comes and if you were not a real Jew, only thought you were to the best of your knowledge, Jesus could throw you out like a dog!?

So far I am convinced that according to what you quoted, Jesus did come for the Jews/Israelites, but I will have to study this a lot more. Besides, with this Aliyah to Israel, just about anyone can go and become a Jew and learn Hebrew.
    Are you saying there are no European Jews?

What Jewish background do you have? I guess my biggest concern is if I'm a Jew or not, who cares if my mothers maiden name was Rabbi!?
    Are you a Jew by birth, a Messianic Jew? Or an Israelite scattered who has never been to Israel, but keep some of the laws?
    How close do you have to follow the laws of Moses if you follow Christ?
    What was Paul's dream about, just the Lost tribe who went away and worshipped other gods, those Gentiles?
    Do you believe in the Trinity?

OK, I'm tired and will look much deeper into this after I read your next response, but for now, yes I guess Christ did come just for Israel/ the Jews and the Lost tribes. But the Big Question is, who are they, and how would they know if they are?
    2.5 billion people claim to follow Christ, and I know this much,  no Christian knows our Creator, nor have I met a real Jew who accepted Jesus as their King.

OK, waiting for the Next round, until then,
    Shalom.