Poll: How many White Supremacists do you know? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Poll: How many White Supremacists do you know?

Opening Argument

VaulkVaulk 434 Pts
edited May 13 in United States
Let's say that the standard for this will be: Anyone you've ever met who at least claims to be a White Supremacist.

aarong
"If there's no such thing as a stupid question then what kind of questions do stupid people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stupid".

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• AmpersandAmpersand 329 Pts
    Are we counting in person or online. If we're counting online I'll say at least one as the OP is certainly a white-supremacist racist based on previous comments about wanting to deny jobs to black people.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 537 Pts
    Ampersand said:
    Are we counting in person or online. If we're counting online I'll say at least one as the OP is certainly a white-supremacist racist based on previous comments about wanting to deny jobs to black people.
    Where has Vaulk claimed to be a White Supremacist? 

• I don't know any white supremacists, online or offline. At least not that I know of, if I do they hide it very well. 
  • VaulkVaulk 434 Pts
    Don't feed the trolls, despite the singular claim...I've never commented on wanting to deny anything to anyone for being black.  Instead I provided reasoning with statistics to suggest that it's not racism that's causing job hiring disparity in the record breaking murder capitols of America.  Of course my reasoning doesn't fit the race-baiting agenda and so the "You're a racist" card was played and is apparently still in play for the duration of this month as well as the previous 4.
    "If there's no such thing as a stupid question then what kind of questions do stupid people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

• AmpersandAmpersand 329 Pts
    Vaulk said:
    Don't feed the trolls, despite the singular claim...I've never commented on wanting to deny anything to anyone for being black.  Instead I provided reasoning with statistics to suggest that it's not racism that's causing job hiring disparity in the record breaking murder capitols of America.  Of course my reasoning doesn't fit the race-baiting agenda and so the "You're a racist" card was played and is apparently still in play for the duration of this month as well as the previous 4.
    You stated that you think it is right and fair to deny black people a job based on the colour of their skin. It is textbook racism. You can try and justify it all you want, but it just means you are putting more and more effort into trying to justify a text-book racist position.
  • VaulkVaulk 434 Pts
    edited May 13
    @Ampersand

So first it was "You commented on wanting to deny jobs to black people" and now it's "You stated that you think it's right AND fair to deny black people a job based on the color of their skin".  

If either of these accusations were true, then you could cite them as they were allegedly stated by me on this site.  Since you didn't...I'm left to my own personal knowledge of what I said as well as the absence of any proof.  Looks like you're taking an abundance of personal liberty with what I actually said.  You're welcome to continue to insist that I'm racist and I'll continue to call you out for repeatedly race baiting.  There's not an expiration on the race card is there?