frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

In this Debate

Can the U.S.-North Korea summit be saved?

Debate Information

Will the U.S.-North Korea summit occur?

Article -
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/can-the-u-s-north-korea-summit-be-saved/
  1. Live Poll

?

2 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
  2. Live Poll

Will It Occur On June 12 (as scheduled)?

2 votes
    1. Yes
      50.00%
    2. No
      50.00%
DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    Do not underestimate the importance of keeping people like Trump terrified. He has to learn that there are others out there willing to tear his throat out. Being American does not make you even a millimetre superior to others and people with this mentality WILL AND SHOULD GET PUT IN THEIR PLACE.

I AM SICK OF SEEING PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO BE PROUD OF THEIR NATIONALITY. You are an Earthling just as I, just as North Koreans and both Kim Jong-Un and Trump are jingiostic maniacs but at least it's not just one nation so that others will put them in their place. I am sick of hearing this vile being Trump spew his hatred and I will enjoy, thoroughly to see him cower before the world. He's already begun to, it's so blatant from his speeches how broken down he is as a man.

He is learning humility the hard way. You don't get to be arrogant with as few street smarts and utter stupidity to your points as Trump. I miss Obama, a lot. That guy was a god of Charisma and had arrogance and humility mixed so well.