Trump and Kim See New Chapter for Nations After Summit - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate News And Just About Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

In this Debate

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Trump and Kim See New Chapter for Nations After Summit
in News

By joecavalryjoecavalry 389 Pts
  1. ?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%
DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 413 Pts
    The day when the president of the US bends over to the worst dictator on the planet and promises all kinds of concessions (Trump: "We will stop the joint military maneuvers with South Korea." South Korea: "Wait, what?") in return for the dictator merely relinquishing one of his many weapons - is the day I hoped I would never see. Compare it to Reagan, who made such demands of the Soviet Union as relinquishing its grip on half the Europe, releasing all political prisoners, guaranteeing everyone full human rights - in return promising merely easing out on sanctions. Not to mention that Reagan negotiated with the world's second superpower, not with a backwater nation that is only of any interest to anyone due to its childish character of making empty threats all the time.

This summit is as unsuccessful as it could possibly be. Trump is repeating the same mistakes Bush and Obama made, who tried to play nice with dictators and ultimately regretted it dearly.