frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why do Christians defend the immorality of the Christian god as depicted in the Bible ?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JudaismJudaism 180 Pts   -  
    poco 

I couldn't have said it better! Yes, Joeseph is a TROLL 101!
  • JoesephJoeseph 691 Pts   -  
    @Judaism

You and your buddies still upset because you all say god was correct to slaughter children and no doubt would kill your own kids if he asked you do .so .,..,....P.S He asked this in the past 

Yous all got a good schooling and don't like it because its all there in black and white in the ......Bile........

• EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    Joeseph said:
    @Judaism

You and your buddies still upset because you all say god was correct to slaughter children and no doubt would kill your own kids if he asked you do .so .,..,....P.S He asked this in the past 

Yous all got a good schooling and don't like it because its all there in black and white in the ......Bile........

@Joeseph
    In a world full of Religions, where some dig up graves and collect scull and bones and teach their children they are animals, and then sacrifice their children to idols made of wood and stone, .. God asked the man of faith (not of Religion) Abraham as to how far would he go to show the world he believes and loves God?
    And what happened, .. it's there in black and white!
    Abraham shown the whole world that he would sacrifice his son to the One True God, just as the pagans do for their wood and stone gods, understanding that the Creator of Heaven and Earth could raise his son back even from the ashes.

What you are also missing is that God, who is real told him to stop, .. something the wood, the stone, or those skull and bones would never, or have never asked.
    Why?
    Because wood and stone idols never see, hear nor speak, .. just as skulls of a chimp-like (whatever that means) in the Evolution Religion can ever speciate into a human scull.
    Now go and pray to your chimp-like common ancestor skull and bones, and stop with your religious delusional nonsense. Or if you insist on talking about our Creator revealed in the Bible, .. then please use Scripture to back up your claims.
    Erfisflat
    @Evidence

You say .....In a world full of Religions, where some dig up graves and collect scull and bones and teach their children they are animals, and then sacrifice their children to idols made of wood and stone, 

My reply ..... Nonsense 

You say ...... God asked the man of faith (not of Religion) Abraham as to how far would he go to show the world he believes and loves God?

Abraham shown the whole world that he would sacrifice his son to the One True God, just as the pagans do for their wood and stone gods, understanding that the Creator of Heaven and Earth could raise his son back even from the ashes......

My reply ....Demonstrating Abraham was like you insane 

You say  

What you are also missing is that God, who is real told him to stop, ..     

My reply ...... But the mentally insane Abraham didn’t know this beforehand 

You say .....Something the wood, the stone, or those skull and bones would never, or have never asked.

Why?

Because wood and stone idols never see, hear nor speak, .. just as skulls of a chimp-like (whatever that means) in the Evolution Religion can ever speciate into a human scull......

My reply .....Your insanity in print makes no sense 

You say .....

Now go and pray to your chimp-like common ancestor skull and bones, and stop with your religious delusional nonsense. Or if you insist on talking about our Creator revealed in the Bible, .. then please use Scripture to back up your claims.

My reply ..... I backed my claims up with the vile book you adore as in the bile 

Joeseph said:
    @Evidence

You say .....In a world full of Religions, where some dig up graves and collect scull and bones and teach their children they are animals, and then sacrifice their children to idols made of wood and stone, 

My reply ..... Nonsense 

You say ...... God asked the man of faith (not of Religion) Abraham as to how far would he go to show the world he believes and loves God?

Abraham shown the whole world that he would sacrifice his son to the One True God, just as the pagans do for their wood and stone gods, understanding that the Creator of Heaven and Earth could raise his son back even from the ashes......

You say  

You say .....Something the wood, the stone, or those skull and bones would never, or have never asked.

Why?

Because wood and stone idols never see, hear nor speak, .. just as skulls of a chimp-like (whatever that means) in the Evolution Religion can ever speciate into a human scull......

You say .....

My reply ..... I backed my claims up with the vile book you adore as in the bile 

@Joeseph - You say .....In a world full of Religions, where some dig up graves and collect scull and bones and teach their children they are animals, and then sacrifice their children to idols made of wood and stone, 

My reply ..... Nonsense

Oh my, help me out here @Erfisflat buddy, how can I ever refute such a researched, carefully planned out response? One word too!

Oh well, you win some and you loose some, right?

Oh, one more thing Joeseph, show me where have you ever backed any of your claims up from the Bible?

You also keep using the word:

Bile - definition

noun

2. anger; irritability.

Joeseph said:
    @Evidence

My reply ..... Nonsense 

You say  

Why?

You say .....

@Joeseph

Evidence said: What you are also missing is that God, who is real told him to stop, ..     

Joeseph said:  ...... But the mentally insane Abraham didn’t know this beforehand

Yes he did know that before hand, Abraham went with the full belief that he and his son will be back, read the Bible before you make dumb remarks:

Genesis 22:3 So Abraham rose early in the morning and saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son; and he split the wood for the burnt offering, and arose and went to the place of which God had told him. 4 Then on the third day Abraham lifted his eyes and saw the place afar off. 5 And Abraham said to his young men, “Stay here with the donkey; the lad and I will go yonder and worship, and we will come back to you.

6 So Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife, and the two of them went together. 7 But Isaac spoke to Abraham his father and said, “My father!”

And he said, “Here I am, my son.”

Then he said, “Look, the fire and the wood, but where is the [b]lamb for a burnt offering?”

8 And Abraham said, “My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering.” So the two of them went together.

Nonsense, so your contention is Abraham knew god was going to ask him to sacrifice his son but then tell him not to bother ? Even for you that’s an incredibly remark to make , you really ought to keep quiet on subjects you’re not qualified to speak on .  

According  to Joseph HertzChief Rabbi of the British Empirechild sacrifice was actually "rife among the Semitic peoples", and he suggests that "in that age, it was astounding that Abraham's God should have interposed to prevent the sacrifice, 

Youre welcome 
    Evidence
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -   edited August 2018
    Joeseph said:

Nonsense, so your contention is Abraham knew god was going to ask him to sacrifice his son but then tell him not to bother ? Even for you that’s an incredibly remark to make , you really ought to keep quiet on subjects you’re not qualified to speak on .  

According  to Joseph HertzChief Rabbi of the British Empirechild sacrifice was actually "rife among the Semitic peoples", and he suggests that "in that age, it was astounding that Abraham's God should have interposed to prevent the sacrifice, 

Youre welcome 
    Even for you @Joeseph to say something like: "so your contention is Abraham knew god was going to ask him to sacrifice his son but then tell him not to bother?"    which I never said,   "is an incredibly remark to make , you really ought to keep quiet on subjects you’re not qualified to speak on!"   So take your own advice will you!?

Also, are you suggesting that this Chef Rabbi Joseph Hertz cooked and ate the human sacrifices? I heard the Nazis claim things like that!

God does not need any sacrifices, the OT sacrifices was to show the Israelites what they would have to do to come clean before God on their own. And of course, by the time Jesus the Messiah arrived, the Jewish sacrifices became a joke, the very act an abomination where Jesus made a whip and drove them all out of the Temple. Why don't you Google that?
    @Evidence

So you’re admitting now Abraham didn’t know after claiming he did,  pretty typical response from someone who makes it up as he goes along .

Your knowledge of such things is dreadful where did I mention cannabilism ? This clearly demonstrates you cannot comprehend basic English maybe you could get someone to help you with any future comments you you have to make ?

Evidence
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Given the theme of this forum, are you maybe going to defend the immorality of how some of man treats man in general? 

IE the various crimes that offenders commit against innocent people? 

I asked the above because you asked this: 

"Why do Christians defend the immorality of the Christian god as depicted in the Bible?"

One thing is for sure, in the Religion section of this website along with another previous website, (the Bible, God, and Jesus) get all sorts of attention expressed in their directions via some of the anti religious individuals and how they apparently continue to treat the conversation over God, Jesus, and the Bible, via their anti religious thinking and reasoning abilities, through the variously thought up questions that they think up? 

@TTKDB

So you cannot defend the immorality of the Christian god then ? 
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    @with_all_humility
    I was going back on this and I saw where you were talking about the Sons of God as mentioned in Genesis. What makes you think that this is referring to "descendants of Seth" and not the Sons of God? Would this not be the angels?
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Posing my response to your anti religious opinion and attitude, once again,

Joeseph: Given the theme of this forum, are you maybe going to defend the immorality of how some of man treats man in general? 

IE the various crimes that offenders commit against innocent people? 

Are you going to defend the immorality of the offenders? 

Joeseph: What say you? 

Erfisflat said:
    @with_all_humility
    I was going back on this and I saw where you were talking about the Sons of God as mentioned in Genesis. What makes you think that this is referring to "descendants of Seth" and not the Sons of God? Would this not be the angels?
    @Erfisflat ;
    The Angels were never called the "sons of God", .. but only us who were created in Gods image. The Bible mentions; "The Angels of God", not refer to angels as "children of God".
    That book of Enoch kind of threw me off too, with all the fantastic stories someone made up in his name (I doubt Enoch wrote any of that), The Angels don't get married, and neither will we once we get to Heaven. (Bad news for JW's, Mormons, Muslims etc.) So since Cain got cursed by God, he lost his relation with his Heavenly Father, .. just as us who follow Jesus Christ can regain, through baptism to once again become Children of God. So anyone who does not accept Christ, they remain the "children of men", or "sons of men". It makes so much more sense like this.

Genesis 6:1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

You noticed what grievance this action caused our Creator? Cain was an outcast, so he and his children must of worshipped other gods, man made gods, and committed all kinds of sins by this, since he was already rebellious from the beginning against his brother Able as we see throughout the OT. 

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
    This same thing happened when the Children of Israel followed Joseph to Egypt, who through the Pharaoh who loved Joseph, gave them the land of Goshen, and there they started to mingle with the Egyptian women who were well adorned, with make up, perfume etc. not like the simple farmers and shepherds the Israelite women were, .. and the men married them. So just as God was angry with the Children of Israel, and had a New Pharaoh enslave them for 400 years, .. before that, it was the sons of God (Adams/Seth's descendants) saw the daughters of men (Cain's descendants), that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. Because of this; the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, (just like the Children of Israel started to worship the golden calf and other idols) and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually, so the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
    You see, it doesn't say God was grieved he made the Angels and men, but He was sorry he made men, period. This includes Cain and his descendants, not the descendants of Angels!

This is more Biblical than Angels coming having sex with the children of men, .. which according to the Bible, I doubt they could even have sex with women, or have the desire to!? 

Now we know that the Devil and his angels can enter men, possess us, but never read in the Bible that they can rape us, or marry our daughters.
    @TTKDB

It is not my duty to defend how some people treat others because I do not worship people who commit criminal acts you on the other hand defend , worship and grovel to a mass murdering god , why’s that ?  
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

If you are so scared of God, call the police on him?

Put a warrant out for his arrest? 

Put a restraining order on him, so that he can't bother your anti religious opinion and attitude? 

Are you going to defend yourself from him? 

What say you? 

Do you maybe in a sense worship your anti religious ideology? 
  • JoesephJoeseph 691 Pts   -   edited August 2018
    @TTKDB

Why would I be scared of a fictional character ? If he did exist he would have been executed long ago for crimes against humanity 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6042 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Maybe that is what the Big Bang was about - God's execution? The Universe had had enough of his "intelligent plans" and said, "Screw it, I'm rebooting the program. Boom!" 

Now it looks at people still worshiping him, thinking, "Eh, I wasn't thorough enough. How about round two? Give me one reason, believers, just one good reason..."
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Here's you crying over God: 

"Why would I be scared of a fictional character ? If he did exist he would have been executed long ago for crimes against humanity 

Playing your mind game with you:

Are you going to cry over the religious parents then, who haven't done anything wrong to you, and call the police over them because they believe in God?

Are you going to cry over the religious youth then, who haven't done anything wrong you either, and call the police over them because they believe in God as well? 

Maybe issue arrest warrants or restraining orders against them as well? 

@MayCaesar

Yes indeed thus saving him the eternity he allegedly puts his creations through for simply refusing to believe his back story.

I got to give credit to the very thorough job indoctrination does on humans that very few ever actually escape the clutches of this nonsense 
    @TTKDB

Why would I cry over indoctrinated sheeple ? Actually I get a good laugh out of you guys who believe a shy god who’s an expert at hide and seek is watching your every move it’s hilarious really 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

So let me get your anti religious dialogue figured out?

Are you labelling the religious kids and religious parents as "indoctrinated sheeple?"

What's hilarious is how much of an apparent attention addict your sorry self is?

You're using Religion, to get attention for yourself from it? 

That is sad. 
    @Evidence said:

"That book of Enoch kind of threw me off too, with all the fantastic stories someone made up in his name (I doubt Enoch wrote any of that)"

Many of the fantastic stories are validated with the Bible, including the removal of the book of Enoch from the Bible, and a prophesied return.

Daniel 12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a]will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness,like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

"The Angels don't get married, and neither will we once we get to Heaven"

Maybe not Angels, but fallen angels. Being cast out of heaven is likely to make an angel "physical", for lack of a better term.

"So anyone who does not accept Christ, they remain the "children of men", or "sons of men"."

This is actually more confusing. If the book of Enoch is false and sons of God are really just sons of men, where did the Giants come from? These were written about in the Bible too. Who were the Nephilim?
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
    @Evidence

Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he wasnot; for God took him.

Surely someone who was here, what nearly 1,000 years, even before the great flood, and witnessed it with God would have some fantastic stories, no? B.o.Enoch further validates the flat earth, and the motions of the sun and moon.

Wayne Dyer

Wayne Dyer
    @TTKDB

You say .....So let me get your anti religious dialogue figured out?

My reply .... Believe it or not it’s a .... debate site I posted up a topic regarding the immorality of your god not one of yous can defend your god 

You say ....
    Are you labelling the religious kids and religious parents as "indoctrinated sheeple?"

My reply .... Congratulations on comprehension skills 

You say ......What's hilarious is how much of an apparent attention addict your sorry self is?

My reply ..... I’m not , I’m asking Christians to defend what they cannot , you haven’t even tried .

Your god likes attention a lot more than me as he demands you kiss his immoral everyday for eternity 

You say ...

You're using Religion, to get attention for yourself from it? 

My reply ..... No , I asked a question you haven’t even attempted an answer because you cannot , you’re using your hatred of Atheists to get attention for your self 

**That is sad. **

Yes you are , I agree 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

I'm pro society.

Tell me, are you pro society?

I think your mindset is maybe strictly pro anti religious oriented? 

And if that is the probable case? 

Tell me how is your hounding of God, or the Bible, and the religious parents and individuals is pro society, if you're strictly pro anti religious oriented? 

You play word games with your anti religious rhetoric.

While I'm asking you some real life, non Internet, non debate forum oriented questions? 

I'm not defending Religion to you, you don't deserve that courtesy.

Why not go to a real life religious building AND ask those members to defend their religious stance to you?

Be real to yourself. 

Instead of hounding Religion from the confines of your desk chair. 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"My reply .... Believe it or not it’s a .... debate site I posted up a topic regarding the immorality of your god not one of yous can defend your god"

You say ....

"My reply .... Congratulations on comprehension skills"

So have you asked any of the religious parents how they feel about you apparently referring to the parents and the religious kids as indoctornated sheeple? 

The above is how you engage in a debate over Religion?

What's your moral compass comprised of? 

@TTKDB

You say .....So have you asked any of the religious parents how they feel about you apparently referring to the parents and the religious kids as indoctornated sheeple? 

My reply .... Yes , I’ve said to their face but only if one attempts to tell me they’re a believer , which most seem to think it’s something I want to know 

You say ......The above is how you engage in a debate over Religion?

My reply ..... So you cannot defend your immoral god thought so 

You say .....What's your moral compass comprised of? 

My reply ..... Its far superior to your gods 

@TTKDB

Why not attempt to defend the immorality of your god ? I know why because you can’t can you ? 
    TTKDB
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6042 Pts   -   edited August 2018
    So, nobody really addressed the actual question, instead resorting to attacking the poster via ad-hominem fallacies. I, for one, would really like a devoted Christian/Jewish believer address this:

"Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man.  Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."

So, please describe a moral system in which this is justified, and describe a God which would force such a system on its followers. I am genuinely curious how you will approach this topic.
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

Some of the anti religious aren't verballly going after the religious kids and religious parents by calling them "indoctrinated sheeple?"

You don't view that anti religious mouth garbage as attacks on the religious kids and parents? 

Care to address what Joeseph has been expressing?

Or maybe you could help Joeseph with his apparent attitude problem? 

I asked him this (What's your moral compass comprised of?)

"My reply ..... Its far superior to your gods"

This individual is apparently getting his kicks off of his own word play? 

Can you help him out MayCaesar? 

Or do support his anti religious rhetoric word play? 

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited August 2018
    It's fun to put question marks after everything you say? It makes you seem so much smarter? It's like my mom always used to say, what the f*©¥ is wrong with you?

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat:

Are you a moderater for the Religion section of this website? 
    Erfisflat
    TTKDB said:
    @Erfisflat:

Are you a moderater for the Religion section of this website? 
    Nope?

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat

You have an issue with question marks?

"It's fun to put question marks after everything you say? It makes you seem so much smarter? It's like my mom always used to say, what the f*©¥ is wrong with you?"

You're the first anti religious individual I've come across who threw a verbalized fit over question marks.

How many websites do you artificially reside on via your computer, that are debate websites that have a religion section as a part of their website platform? 

My guess is, that debate island isn't the only one? 

Erfisflat said:
    Evidence said:

"That book of Enoch kind of threw me off too, with all the fantastic stories someone made up in his name (I doubt Enoch wrote any of that)"

Many of the fantastic stories are validated with the Bible, including the removal of the book of Enoch from the Bible, and a prophesied return.

Daniel 12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a]will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

"The Angels don't get married, and neither will we once we get to Heaven"

Maybe not Angels, but fallen angels. Being cast out of heaven is likely to make an angel "physical", for lack of a better term.

"So anyone who does not accept Christ, they remain the "children of men", or "sons of men"."

This is actually more confusing. If the book of Enoch is false and sons of God are really just sons of men, where did the Giants come from? These were written about in the Bible too. Who were the Nephilim?
    Evidence said:"That book of Enoch kind of threw me off too, with all the fantastic stories someone made up in his name (I doubt Enoch wrote any of that)"

@Erfisflat - Many of the fantastic stories are validated with the Bible, including the removal of the book of Enoch from the Bible, and a prophesied return.

Daniel 12:1 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a]will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Daniel 12:4 (NKJV) “But you, Daniel, the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” 

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Many are running to and fro, that's why there are over 35,000 Christian Denominations, and thousands of other religions. But I doubt this is why Christians go "to and fro" from one denomination to the other 'to increase knowledge'. More like; because they are lost! Some versions can be very misleading!

Yes, all this in Daniel is true, and are being fulfilled as we speak (except Christs second coming verse 2) and we don't have to read any book other than the Bible to know that knowledge, especially in the last hundred years, how drastically it increased with the technological boom and with the invention of the computer, especially with Google and other search engines!

Evidence - "The Angels don't get married, and neither will we once we get to Heaven"
    Erfisflat - Maybe not Angels, but fallen angels. Being cast out of heaven is likely to make an angel "physical", for lack of a better term.

Actually this is exactly what Satan and his angels wish they could do, become human, .. to physically come into our realm so they could destroy us, and take over physically, not just through deception and possession. This is what this Portal talk is all about in movies (Thor, Avengers, Stargate etc.) and now with CERN with their magical LHC, which can't do nothing to get Satan and his angels into our realm, no matter how many Symmetry dances they perform.

Take a look and you will see that this is exactly what CERN's LHC is all about, hoping to bring in their god of this world into our physical realm. Please read the following scripture to understand Gods punishment and rewards a little better, because God would never allow Angel to mix with man created in His image.

Jude 1:1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,  To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
    2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
    3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
    For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
    (Look at v. 4, .. v. 6 This is exactly what the Book of (falsely claimed) Enoch does, as do the Dead Sea Scrolls!)

5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
    6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

- The above says: "the angels who did not keep their proper domain", .. this is something they did before, where Angels having sex would of been impossible, .. and not something they did after they been cast out of Heaven, and we see where they are, under everlasting chains waiting for Judgement Day.
    So we have to ask some questions:
    1) what is the chains of darkness that these angels are reserved in?
    2) and what can they do while under these chains?
    Revelations 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

We read throughout Scripture that the Devil is the tempter, that he with his angels been cast out of Heaven which is full of Light emanating from God, into everlasting darkness, which is "away from the presence of God" never to return to Him again, and now in darkness (Angels don't go by sunlight), having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time is causing all kinds of havoc, creating Religions upon Religions, where he had men take the Old and the New Testament Scriptures and created the mock word "Christian" Religion making God into three different persons, and instead of Gods son Word aka Jesus dying on the cross, they put God on the cross bleeding, and teaching these poor deceived Christians that "God died", as if God/Infinite and Eternal could die!?

OK, now back to where we left off:

7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The above v. 7 is about; the certain, ungodly men who have crept in unnoticed having given themselves over to sexual immorality in the church just like they did in Sodom and Gomorrah, not about the Angels. It just says that if God will punish the Angels who stepped out of line, we better be careful, because how much more will we be punished after God having given us His Beloved son to die for us!?
    The RCC is a perfect example of this after they finally admitted to all the perversions, sodomy on boys, all the murders of the Inquisition and so on!

Evidence said-"So anyone who does not accept Christ, they remain the "children of men", or "sons of men"."
    Erfisflat said - This is actually more confusing. If the book of Enoch is false and sons of God are really just sons of men, where did the Giants come from? These were written about in the Bible too. Who were the Nephilim?

Love you brother Erfisflat, good questions, I believe there is the answer from Scripture!
    OK, we know that after Adam and Eve's fall, the Serpent/Satan was cursed, ..

Genesis 3:14 So the Lord God said to the serpent:

“Because you have done this,
    You are cursed more than all cattle,
    And more than every beast of the field;
    On your belly you shall go,
    And you shall eat dust
    All the days of your life.

16 To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
    In pain you shall bring forth children;
    Your desire shall be for your husband,
    And he shall rule over you.”

17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:

Cursed is the ground for your sake;
    In toil you shall eat of it
    All the days of your life.
    18 Both thorns and thistles it shall [f]bring forth for you,
    And you shall eat the herb of the field.
    19 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
    Till you return to the ground,
    For out of it you were taken;
    For dust you are,
    And to dust you shall return.”

but not Adam and Eve, so we remained children aka sons of God. But what about Cain for killing Abel?

Genesis 4:10 And He (God) said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground. 11 So now you are cursed from the earth, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you till the ground, it shall no longer yield its strength to you. A fugitive and a vagabond you shall be on the earth.”

We see that Cain was the first man to be cursed, the other being was the Serpent.

13 And Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is greater than I can bear! 14 Surely You have driven me out this day from the face of the ground; I shall be hidden from Your face; I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth, and it will happen that anyone who finds me will kill me.”

Genesis 4:16 Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. 17 And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son—Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son—Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad; and Irad begot Mehujael, and Mehujael begot Methushael, and Methushael begot Lamech.

This is not the Enoch who was taken up to Heaven, and we can see that Cain's descendent, or the sons of men carried on the murder curse from their father Cain! Now watch the genealogy of Cain:

.. 18 To Enoch was born Irad; and Irad begot Mehujael, and Mehujael begot Methushael, and Methushael begot Lamech.

19 Then Lamech took for himself two wives: the name of one was Adah, and the name of the second was Zillah. 20 And Adah bore Jabal. He was the father of those who dwell in tents and have livestock. 21 His brother’s name was Jubal. He was the father of all those who play the harp and flute. 22 And as for Zillah, she also bore Tubal-Cain, an instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron. And the sister of Tubal-Cain was Naamah.

23 Then Lamech said to his wives:

“Adah and Zillah, hear my voice;
    Wives of Lamech, listen to my speech!
    For I have killed a man for wounding me,
    Even a young man for hurting me.
    24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold,
    Then Lamech seventy-sevenfold.”

So where is Enoch who supposedly wrote this Dead Sea scroll "Enoch"? We read on:

New son for Adam and Eve:
    Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, “For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed.” 26 And as for Seth, to him also a son was born; and he named him Enosh. Then men began to call on the name of the Lord.

OK, so we see that it was through Adams descendent that men began to call upon the Lord. Cain's descendants like Tubal-Cain, an instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron would be the ones creating bronze idol gods, while Adams descendants called upon the name of the Lord. Here is Adams descendant's, and it is from here that comes the Enoch who was taken by God:

Genesis 5: 1 This is the book of the genealogy of Adam. In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. 3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth. After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters. 5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

.. 18 Jared lived one hundred and sixty-two years, and begot Enoch. 19 After he begot Enoch, Jared lived eight hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 20 So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died.

21 Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. 22 After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 23 So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years.

24 And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.

We can see that Adams, or those who call upon the Lord are called sons of God, and their genealogy continues on down to Noah:

.. 28 Lamech lived one hundred and eighty-two years, and had a son. 29 And he called his name Noah, saying, “This one will comfort us concerning our work and the toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord has cursed.” 30 After he begot Noah, Lamech lived five hundred and ninety-five years, and had sons and daughters. 31 So all the days of Lamech were seven hundred and seventy-seven years; and he died.

32 And Noah was five hundred years old, and Noah begot Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Genesis 6:1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,

This includes all men, sons of God from Adam down to Noah, and Cain's descendants, or the sons of men down to the murderer Lamech.

2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

Again, it is clear from Adam and Eve that Cain and his descendants were evil all the way down to Lamech who also was a murderer, and that that Adams descendants kept in touch with God, or called upon the Lord, UNTILL Genesis 6:2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.

Just like later we find the "chosen people", the "Children of Israel aka sons of God" after settling in the Land of Goshen near Egypt, they too mingled with the Egyptians and again how the sons of God saw the daughters of  Egyptian men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose, and started worshipping the pagan gods and ended up as slaves for 400 years.

As for the giants,
    There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
    The way I understand it is that when the son of God Adams descendants mingled with Cain's daughters, this created abnormalities in Gods blueprint, giants, or gigantism, and since the sons of God now became evil and start worshipping the idols that Tubal-Cain who was an instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron were creating, including swords and armor, their offspring became mighty men, men of renown that no one dared to mess with.

Of course this needs further investigation from Scripture, .. especially the things that are being revealed in these last days that we see on our Flat Earth, ..  and NOT from that Book of "God only knows who?"
    Number One, because it contradicts Scripture which would never be from a man that God loved so much to take him from the earth, .. no way! Besides, the children of God, or sons of God are the exact same ones today, only now it has to do with Christ. Those who are in Christ, God calls them His Children, sons and daughters, .. sheep. The rest are goats, chaff, children of the wicked-one, the children of un-repented fallen man.
    The book of Enoch explains where demons and giants came from:

In chapter 15, God is rebuking the fallen angels for mating with earthly women.

And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. 2. And go, say to ⌈⌈the Watchers of heaven⌉⌉, who have sent thee to intercede ⌈⌈for them: "You should intercede"⌉⌉ for men, and not men for you: 3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? 4. And

p. 43

though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ⌈also⌉ do who die and perish. 5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6. But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.]11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

This coincidentally agrees with Gen. 6:, depending on how you interpret the verse. 

3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

The origin of demons is made clear in the book of Enoch:

Ch. 16:

1. From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death ⌈of the giants⌉, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement--thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great ⌈judgement⌉ in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated." 2. And now as to the Watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been ⌈⌈aforetime⌉⌉ in heaven, (say to

p. 44

them): "You have been in heaven, but ⌈all⌉ the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4. Say to them therefore: "You have no peace."'

It's not the only time angels are mentioned breeding with humans:

Gen. 19:

1. And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

I fail to see exactly how the book contradicts scripture. In some ways it helps us understand what God wants us to know. I'm not going to pretend as if I know the Bible or it's messages as thorough as you do, I'm just wary of throwing out ideas that at first seem ridiculous, as you know. We both had the very same first impressions of the real earth.

Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    Here's what is odd about the anti religious and their ideological views. 

You can come to this website, or others like debate.org or previously gasbuddy.com. 

And you will find the Religion section of the website's on a newr daily basis inundated by individual anti religious individuals and watch them author anti religious forum after anti religious forum.

Some will dissect the Bible verse by verse.

Some will go out of their way, and label the religious kids and religious parents as indoctrinated sheeple.

But what you will fail to see are some of the anti religious going directly to a church and protest religion at the source, will you?

Ask any of the anti religious individuals why they won't bother with a church to protest Religion, but they'll flock here to the internet to do their protesting? 

Or why when you go to a book store or a library, the anti religious aren't there in person, to protest the Bible in person, as it's visible on a book shelf or table? 

Hey anti religious individuals, why don't you protest the Bible at the bookstore's, or at the libraries? 

Care to comment? 
    TTKDB said:
    Here's what is odd about the anti religious and their ideological views. 

You can come to this website, or others like debate.org or previously gasbuddy.com. 

And you will find the Religion section of the website's on a newr daily basis inundated by individual anti religious individuals and watch them author anti religious forum after anti religious forum.

Some will dissect the Bible verse by verse.

Some will go out of their way, and label the religious kids and religious parents as indoctrinated sheeple.

But what you will fail to see are some of the anti religious going directly to a church and protest religion at the source, will you?

Ask any of the anti religious individuals why they won't bother with a church to protest Religion, but they'll flock here to the internet to do their protesting? 

Or why when you go to a book store or a library, the anti religious aren't there in person, to protest the Bible in person, as it's visible on a book shelf or table? 

Hey anti religious individuals, why don't you protest the Bible at the bookstore's, or at the libraries? 

Care to comment? 
    Because they have taken over the indoctrination system, they have struck down God at His roots, by taking him out of education, starting with the false ball earth model in Pre-K, and advancing through nothing-to-slime-to-dinosaur, then back to slime-to-monkey-to-reality theories eliminating God and the reality creation story as a remote possibility.

I've seen you ask 562 questions since you've been here. Here's one. Earth:ball or flat?
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat:

The last time I viewed the earth via the international space station cameras, the earth look obviously round to me. 
    EvidenceErfisflat
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat:

The anti religious have taken over the indoctrination system, via the internet?

Is that what you mean? 

The anti religious via the internet have struck down God at his roots as well? 

Prayer being driven from schools, do you know what that means? 

Some know how to use the legal system apparently for their individual anti religious benefit? 

What's wrong with leaving Religion be if it's not a part of ones anti religious lifestyle? 

If an anti religious individual doesn't go to church, than how does religion get a chance to bother the anti religious individual? 

Protesting religion is like protesting a rain storm for getting an individual involuntarily wet. 

If you can get out of the rain storm, then what do you have to gripe over? 

The anti religious like to complain over things that cannot affect them personally.

Is there one nationwide news story known to anyone where God was arrested for harassing an anti religious individual? 

My guess is no.

TTKDB said:
    @Erfisflat:

The last time I viewed the earth via the international space station cameras, the earth look obviously round to me. 
    So, you believe you are stuck to the side of a spinning ball, rocketing around the universe at some 800 miles per second, because you saw it on TV?

Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat:

The Earth is round just like the moon is round. 

Erfisflat
    That would be like saying the table is a ball because the billiard balls are.
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat

What is up with your attitude problem with the earth being round instead of flat? 

Or do you use it as a gimmick to get attention for yourself? 

What was wrong with respecting the correct spelling of the words and having gone with Earthisflat instead? 

I know, you maybe found it boring right? 

And you like to childishly carry on with people over your earth is flat commentary? 

Evidence
    Erfisflat said:
    Evidence

Surely someone who was here, what nearly 1,000 years, even before the great flood, and witnessed it with God would have some fantastic stories, no? B.o.Enoch further validates the flat earth, and the motions of the sun and moon.
    @Erfisflat ;

No doubt buddy, I would love to see some writings from Enoch before the Lord took him?

It's not about validating the obvious that the Earth is Flat, it's about the Book of Enoch as a whole, it denies our Creator and wavers off to actual human-conversations with the spiritual Fallen angels, which is nowhere mentioned in the Bible!? To communicate with the spirits is no different than the New Age Mediums holding a séance looking into their crystal ball, and having conversations with so called good, and bad spirits.
    This is also why Christians go to Schools of Divinity, to get a degree in Divinity and become 'diviners' to the gods of Christianity, which is why I believe this whole "Dead Sea Scrolls" thingy is an elaborate RCC-Christian deception.

Ad - Interested in Divinity Degrees? Free Religious Degree Information Available Here. Become a Minister. Religion Based Education. Get Matched for Free. Christian Counseling.
    www.christianeducation.com/Study-Religion/PursueEducation‎

About Angels copulating:

Mark 12:22 So the seven had her and left no offspring. Last of all the woman died also. 23 Therefore, in the resurrection, when they rise, whose wife will she be? For all seven had her as wife."

24 Jesus answered and said to them, “Are you not therefore mistaken, because you do not know the Scriptures nor the power of God? 25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."

Erfisflat asked: "Who are the Nephilim?"

Let's take a look at the different "Christian" translations for a sec.

Genesis 6:4 (RSVCE - Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition)  The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

Numbers 13:33There we saw the Nephilim (the Anakites come from the Nephilim); and to ourselves we seemed like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”

Genesis 6:4 (NIV) The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:4 (TLB the Living Bible) In those days, and even afterwards, when the evil beings from the spirit world were sexually involved with human women, their children became giants, of whom so many legends are told

Genesis 6:4 (MEV Modern English Version) The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

And here is the King James Version, there is no such word as Nephilim in the whole Bible!? 

Genesis 6:4 (KJV) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33 (KJV) And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Ezekiel 32:26 There is Meshech, Tubal, and all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword, though they caused their terror in the land of the living.  27 And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

So what does this word Nephilim mean, and where did it originate from?

The word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in some Bibles and left untranslated in others. The "sons of God" have been miss-interpreted to be fallen angels according to some classical Judaic explanations

The Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon (1906) gives the meaning of nephilim as "giants", and holds that proposed etymologies of the word are "all very precarious". Many suggested interpretations are based on the assumption that the word is a derivative of Hebrew verbal root n-ph-l (נ־פ־ל) "fall". Robert Baker Girdlestone[4] argued in 1871 the word comes from the Hiphil causative stem, implying that the nephilim are to be perceived as "those that cause others to fall down". Ronald Hendel states that it is a passive form "ones who have fallen", grammatically analogous to paqid "one who is appointed" (i.e., overseer), asir "one who is bound" (i.e., prisoner), etc.[5][6]

The majority of ancient biblical versions—including the Septuagint, Theodotion, Latin Vulgate, Samaritan Targum, Targum Onkelos, and Targum Neofiti—interpret the word to mean "giants". Symmachus translates it as "the violent ones" and Aquila's translation has been interpreted to mean either "the fallen ones" or "the ones falling [upon their enemies]"

Most of the contemporary English translations of the Genesis 6:1-4 and Numbers 13:33 render the Heb. nefilim as "giants". This tendency in turn stems from the fact that one of the earliest translation of the Hebrew Bible, the Septuagint composed in III/II century BCE, renders the said word as gigantes. The choice made by the Greek translators has been later adopted into the Latin translation, Vulgate, compiled in IV/V century CE, which uses the transcription of the Greek term rather than the literal translation of the Heb. nefilim. From there, the tradition of the giant progeny of the sons of God and the daughters of men spread to later medieval translations of the Bible.

So the definition of  Nephilim is "giants", the mixed breed from Adams descendants called "the sons of God", those who "called upon the Lord" and later fell into sin when they seen Cain's descendants called the 'daughters of men' as beautiful,  and married them, causing genetic defects, disease called; "gigantism"

Image result for nephilim definition  Gigantism is a serious condition that is nearly always caused by an adenoma, a tumor of the pituitary gland. Gigantism occurs in patients who had excessive growth hormone in childhood. The pituitary tumor cells secrete too much growth hormone (GH), leading to many changes in the body

The word; Nephilim referring to Greek myths of demons, devils having sex with human women; (upon searching you will find that it is very popular in todays Porno-art) which undoubtedly been greatly influenced by none other than this so called "Book of Enoch". It breeds movies like this last perverted version of Biblical "Noah"!

and TV shows like "Angel" and people suggesting: "Why you should watch Angel"!?

Related image    Image result for demons having sex with human women

Both gigantes and nefilim were clearly connected with underworld and were said to have originated from earth and as well end up closed therein. Because of the influence of these myths, Most of the contemporary English translations of the Genesis 6:1-4 and Numbers 13:33 render the Heb. nefilim as "giants". This tendency in turn stems from the fact that one of the earliest translation of the Hebrew Bible, the Septuagint composed in III/II century BCE, renders the said word as gigantes. The choice made by the Greek translators has been later adopted into the Latin translation, Vulgate, compiled in IV/V century CE, which uses the transcription of the Greek term rather than the literal translation of the Heb. nefilim. From there, the tradition of the giant progeny of the sons of God and the daughters of men spread to later medieval translations of the Bible.

Wow!!! Searching for answers for this Angels having sex with women, I happened on some Cartoon Porn sights, which was full of demon-porn that makes the above 2 pictures children's play in comparison.  If this doesn't explain todays sudden infatuation with the "Book of Enoch", .. I don't know what would?

From my further investigation on the Book of Enoch, my reaffirmed conclusion from the evidence is that this book was created in an effort to further demonize the stories of the Bible, our Creator God and His son Word aka Jesus Christ, especially the Holy Angels, and try to make us "second guess" Satan's actions" and even present some form of justification for the devil and his "fallen angels". This breeds more of what is going on with the LGBT, this 'Trans Gender agenda' that has taken over our world by storm! Especially disgusting is that it has taken such root in Israel, in Jerusalem, right where our Lord walked the streets!

if you find anything in error, by all means let me know !

God bless us all with eyes to see.

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    Evidence said:
    Erfisflat said:
    Evidence

@Erfisflat ;

No doubt buddy, I would love to see some writings from Enoch before the Lord took him?

It's not about validating the obvious that the Earth is Flat, it's about the Book of Enoch as a whole, it denies our Creator and wavers off to actual human-conversations with the spiritual Fallen angels, which is nowhere mentioned in the Bible!? To communicate with the spirits is no different than the New Age Mediums holding a séance looking into their crystal ball, and having conversations with so called good, and bad spirits.
    This is also why Christians go to Schools of Divinity, to get a degree in Divinity and become 'diviners' to the gods of Christianity, which is why I believe this whole "Dead Sea Scrolls" thingy is an elaborate RCC-Christian deception.

Ad - Interested in Divinity Degrees? Free Religious Degree Information Available Here. Become a Minister. Religion Based Education. Get Matched for Free. Christian Counseling.
    www.christianeducation.com/Study-Religion/PursueEducation‎

About Angels copulating:

Mark 12:22 So the seven had her and left no offspring. Last of all the woman died also. 23 Therefore, in the resurrection, when they rise, whose wife will she be? For all seven had her as wife."

24 Jesus answered and said to them, “Are you not therefore mistaken, because you do not know the Scriptures nor the power of God? 25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."

Erfisflat asked: "Who are the Nephilim?"

Let's take a look at the different "Christian" translations for a sec.

Genesis 6:4 (RSVCE - Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition)  The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

Numbers 13:33There we saw the Nephilim (the Anakites come from the Nephilim); and to ourselves we seemed like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”

Genesis 6:4 (NIV) The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:4 (TLB the Living Bible) In those days, and even afterwards, when the evil beings from the spirit world were sexually involved with human women, their children became giants, of whom so many legends are told

Genesis 6:4 (MEV Modern English Version) The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

And here is the King James Version, there is no such word as Nephilim in the whole Bible!? 

Genesis 6:4 (KJV) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33 (KJV) And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Ezekiel 32:26 There is Meshech, Tubal, and all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword, though they caused their terror in the land of the living.  27 And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

So what does this word Nephilim mean, and where did it originate from?

The word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in some Bibles and left untranslated in others. The "sons of God" have been miss-interpreted to be fallen angels according to some classical Judaic explanations

The Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon (1906) gives the meaning of nephilim as "giants", and holds that proposed etymologies of the word are "all very precarious". Many suggested interpretations are based on the assumption that the word is a derivative of Hebrew verbal root n-ph-l (נ־פ־ל) "fall". Robert Baker Girdlestone[4] argued in 1871 the word comes from the Hiphil causative stem, implying that the nephilim are to be perceived as "those that cause others to fall down". Ronald Hendel states that it is a passive form "ones who have fallen", grammatically analogous to paqid "one who is appointed" (i.e., overseer), asir "one who is bound" (i.e., prisoner), etc.[5][6]

The majority of ancient biblical versions—including the Septuagint, Theodotion, Latin Vulgate, Samaritan Targum, Targum Onkelos, and Targum Neofiti—interpret the word to mean "giants". Symmachus translates it as "the violent ones" and Aquila's translation has been interpreted to mean either "the fallen ones" or "the ones falling [upon their enemies]"

Most of the contemporary English translations of the Genesis 6:1-4 and Numbers 13:33 render the Heb. nefilim as "giants". This tendency in turn stems from the fact that one of the earliest translation of the Hebrew Bible, the Septuagint composed in III/II century BCE, renders the said word as gigantes. The choice made by the Greek translators has been later adopted into the Latin translation, Vulgate, compiled in IV/V century CE, which uses the transcription of the Greek term rather than the literal translation of the Heb. nefilim. From there, the tradition of the giant progeny of the sons of God and the daughters of men spread to later medieval translations of the Bible.

So the definition of  Nephilim is "giants", the mixed breed from Adams descendants called "the sons of God", those who "called upon the Lord" and later fell into sin when they seen Cain's descendants called the 'daughters of men' as beautiful,  and married them, causing genetic defects, disease called; "gigantism"

Image result for nephilim definition  Gigantism is a serious condition that is nearly always caused by an adenoma, a tumor of the pituitary gland. Gigantism occurs in patients who had excessive growth hormone in childhood. The pituitary tumor cells secrete too much growth hormone (GH), leading to many changes in the body

The word; Nephilim referring to Greek myths of demons, devils having sex with human women; (upon searching you will find that it is very popular in todays Porno-art) which undoubtedly been greatly influenced by none other than this so called "Book of Enoch". It breeds movies like this last perverted version of Biblical "Noah"!

and TV shows like "Angel" and people suggesting: "Why you should watch Angel"!?

Related image    Image result for demons having sex with human women

Both gigantes and nefilim were clearly connected with underworld and were said to have originated from earth and as well end up closed therein. Because of the influence of these myths, Most of the contemporary English translations of the Genesis 6:1-4 and Numbers 13:33 render the Heb. nefilim as "giants". This tendency in turn stems from the fact that one of the earliest translation of the Hebrew Bible, the Septuagint composed in III/II century BCE, renders the said word as gigantes. The choice made by the Greek translators has been later adopted into the Latin translation, Vulgate, compiled in IV/V century CE, which uses the transcription of the Greek term rather than the literal translation of the Heb. nefilim. From there, the tradition of the giant progeny of the sons of God and the daughters of men spread to later medieval translations of the Bible.

Wow!!! Searching for answers for this Angels having sex with women, I happened on some Cartoon Porn sights, which was full of demon-porn that makes the above 2 pictures children's play in comparison.  If this doesn't explain todays sudden infatuation with the "Book of Enoch", .. I don't know what would?

From my further investigation on the Book of Enoch, my reaffirmed conclusion from the evidence is that this book was created in an effort to further demonize the stories of the Bible, our Creator God and His son Word aka Jesus Christ, especially the Holy Angels, and try to make us "second guess" Satan's actions" and even present some form of justification for the devil and his "fallen angels". This breeds more of what is going on with the LGBT, this 'Trans Gender agenda' that has taken over our world by storm! Especially disgusting is that it has taken such root in Israel, in Jerusalem, right where our Lord walked the streets!

if you find anything in error, by all means let me know !

God bless us all with eyes to see.

@evidence said:
    "The Angels were never called the "sons of God", .. "

Not once have I seen the phrase "sons of God" referring to anything born of man. This is the initial disconnect we seem to have. Alternatively, the phrase is seen in the book of Job, three times:

Job 1:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

How did the sons of Seth enter heaven to see God? Was Satan the offspring of Seth?

Again:

Job 2:1 King James Version (KJV)

2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

Job 38:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

And here referring to ALL of God's angel as "sons of God".

Let's look again at Genesis 6:1

Genesis 6:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

When man (men) is first used, there is no discernment between man(kind) and ungodly men. It seems to refer to ALL men on earth, further distinguishing men from angels. 

What's more, there is no mention of the "daughters of God" (surely there were women in Seth's bloodline) breeding with ungodly men or sons of man. It is clear that the angels were males, and found the human women attractive.

In Genesis 6:3, directly after this event, God says:

Genesis 6:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Rebuking man, not "daughters of man", or "sons of God" for marriage with angels, whom could have tempted the daughters of man with immortality, saying they are but "flesh". Thereby reducing the average lifespan to 120 years, where priors we're 500-1,000.

The book of Jude seems to agree that angels, or at least the fallen ones could breed with humans:

Jude 6-16 King James Version (KJV)

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Even comparing them to inhabitants of Sodom and Gamorrah.

About Jesus's words about angels and marriage.

“For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven” (Matthew 22:30). Jesus says nothing about the sexual capabilities of angels, leaving open the possibility that they are capable of sexual relations but refrain from such in heaven.

In Genesis ch. 19 we see that residents of Sodom at least viewed the angels that visited there as beings that could be raped:

Genesis 19:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

@evidence

God bless

Wayne Dyer
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    @Evidence

Saint Augustine's rejection of the angel interpretation of Genesis 6 (De Civitate Dei 15, written between A.D. 413-426, had enormous influence. Look at the desk.

Evidence

Wayne Dyer
    @Evidence

Ponder this also:

Psalm 89:13 describes Jesus in heaven:

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

I can only guess that since Jesus was taken to heaven with his physical body, he did not appear to be a spiritual being, further separating the sons of men from the sons of God(angels).
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer