frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I am the man of prophecy. Change my mind.

Debate Information

This is the ultimate of all claims. Not even claiming you are God is the ultimate claim, since we can all claim to be God in a certain context. But claiming to be the man of prophecy is something else. I claim to be the man not only in prophecies from one religion, but from all around the world, religious and otherwise. I claim that prophecies around the world all refer to one man who will come and perform interventions for mankind shortly before mankind destroys itself, changing its course. But wait, don't just blindly dismiss such an unbelievable claim. As the saying goes, 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence', and such evidence I have. In fact, I have 23,000 files, almost 400GB and 2,500 folders of evidence to back up my story and even more where that came from. Not all of this evidence is available on the internet, but a sizable portion of it is. The question is, with such an unbelievable claim, do you have the intellectual stamina to engage it and go through the very long story and evidence? The problem I have is that I have so much evidence and so much critically important story behind it, that it requires my opponents to spend at least 11 hours to even understand the full context of my claim. The question is, do you have what it takes to go through it and engage me? It is an investment worth your time, you won't be disappointed. You need to be patient, it starts off as small as a spark of light and grows into the greatest story ever told. I am not interested in responses from those who haven't at least gone through my 11 hour story and don't even know my position and argument. I ask that you at LEAST watch my 11 hour movie, my story, which contains substantial evidence and links to even more evidence. I can provide even more directly if needs be. I provide you links to my story and samples of evidence.

My story in an 11 hour movie, containing evidence within. I am linking you to a youtube playlist. I have tested it in the preview, and the forum software is incompatible with a playlist and only plays the first video. I provide you with a shortened link that will work. If you don't trust the link, then you can do a youtube search for 'the greatest story ever told jeremy martin'. It should be the first entry, a playlist of 65 videos from an account by that name.

Shortened link: http://bit.ly/2K2z9OE

In videos 59 and 60 of the playlist, you can see evidence videos as they relate to prophecies. But to understand them you must first go through the whole story. If you are not convinced enough to invest time into reviewing an 11 hour movie, I provide a sample where I foretold astronomical phenomenon 2 years before the scientific and astronomical community discovered it, rewriting 50 years of science and astronomy. That should be enough to convince you that I am not some random internet user who thinks he is Jesus. And no, I don't claim to be Jesus.

Proof of my knowledge of astronomical phenomenon:

I provide a written link to the prophecies with more than 100 links to back up my claims: https://yivysfqhodfpnhz6k09bew-on.drv.tw/Prophecy.html

I provide a list of images to add credibility to my story and that this is not a joke.

Nathaniel_B
  1. Live Poll

Am I the man of prophecy?

5 votes
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
      100.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• You need to adjust your cerebral buddy. Quite like SOMEONE else I know (you know who you are) You are superimposing a lot of correspondences that aren't there. The human mind is built for finding patterns, but when you spend your time binging on woo woo you can sometimes begin to see truth in it that you would immediately know is false if you ever used the scientific method for once in your life.
    TerranNathaniel_B
  • TerranTerran 12 Pts   -  
    I suggest you use scientific methodology and review the 11 hour story and evidence before commenting from ignorance and throwing false accusations. Can I expect to hear from you in 11 hours?

Nathaniel_B
  • Mr_BombasticMr_Bombastic 144 Pts   -  
    I refuse to waste 11 hours of my life on self-agrandizing . 
    TerranNathaniel_B
    How do you know that my argument is self-aggrandizing or '' if you never even bothered to review it? What purpose does your comment serve, other than to vandalize and disrupt? I provided sample evidence in my original post that trumps the entire scientific and astronomical community, do you not have anything to say about that or is it also not worth 3 minutes of your time? Clearly, it was worth the time for you to comment. So exactly what is the precise range of time acceptable to you? 23,000 files, almost 400GB and 2,500 folders. Here is a sample. See? Real documents.

Nathaniel_B
  • Mr_BombasticMr_Bombastic 144 Pts   -   edited July 2018
    @Terran In other words,  you think you are right and everyone else is wrong. There is a name for someone like that.  Delusional. 
    TerranNathaniel_BJGXdebatePRO
    I think I am right. I don't necessarily think everyone else is wrong. But as for the comments directed at me here in this debate, they are consistently wrong so far. I am open to being proven wrong with a superior argument, premise and evidence to contend with my own. I don't claim to be infallible.

A delusion is a false belief held in spite of strong evidence against it. Here I am providing strong evidence. Here you are making multiple claims against me without evidence and against strong evidence. By definition, you are delusional and I am not. Ignorance is not an argument.

Nathaniel_B
    @Terran
    "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many."
    TerranNathaniel_B
    I don't claim to be Jesus. I don't claim to have the power to give you eternal life. I claim to be the man of prophecy. I don't judge you in an afterlife, I judge you in this life. Jesus himself foretold my coming. You would know all this if you went to the trouble of reviewing my argument and evidence.

John 14:16: And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever.

John 14:26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 15:26: When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

John 16:7: But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

John 16:13: But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14:16,+John+14:26,+John+15:26,+John+16:7,+john+16:13&version=NIV
    Nathaniel_B
    @Terran those verses are talking about the Holy Spirit.  If you claim to be Him,  then you are claiming to be God,  just as I said.  You are a false prophet. Your suffering will be great in hell. 
    TerranNathaniel_B
    The 'Holy Spirit' is one of several descriptive names that I have been called. If you bothered to watch my 11 hour movie, you would understand why I was referred to as a spirit, because I have been transplanted between at least three bodies not through magical means but technological means. Even John the Baptist is said by Jesus to have been a transplant of Elijah who was taken from this world alive and later replanted, likely in the same method I was.

I don't claim to be immortal, but I have repeatedly skipped ahead in time due to the time differential in long distance travel back and forth in my time as a messenger, and have witnessed the birth, rise and fall of civilizations.

The Holy Spirit is not God. God is not Jesus. Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. The trinity is false. I never claimed to be God, and I never claimed to be a prophet. I have embraced the suffering of hell in order to give you a chance. If only you bothered to listen to my story instead of commenting from extreme ignorance.

Now go back to the very start, and watch my 11 hour movie.
    Nathaniel_B
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -   edited August 2018
    If you are really with the purple alien demigods, PM me I have to inform you of some things regarding the reds.
    Terran
    The color of my avatar is symbolic and dynamic, not literal. While I am allied with many, I am not truly with anyone. I am beyond hierarchies and ideologies. I am a voice of one, who echoes entrusted authority given to me by many. Even my enemies acknowledge my authority. The only one who dares strike a blow is mankind itself, the very ones I am trying to save. I am to intervene and resolve a 13,000 year old problem here that is tied to a billion year old problem on a far greater scale. Everything is explained in the movie. All I need is 11 hours of your time. Everything will make sense by the end. Please, listen to my story while there is still a chance. There is more at stake than anyone can imagine. All I can do is keep offering the story and evidence to a world that won't even listen.

Nathaniel_B
  • KruenpiperKruenpiper 40 Pts   -  
    If you truly think you are a man of propjecy, I will not be able to pursuade you otherwise. In order to reach that conclusion it must have came from within yourself and you will be the only person who can convince yourself that you are or are not what you claim.
    TerranNathaniel_B
    Why would it not be possible to persuade me? If you went through my story, you would see that I am more open to persuasion than anyone. I have nothing to gain, nothing to lose. I am either right or I am wrong. I have no personal attachments to beliefs. I am not how you think I am. If you only watched my movie you would understand my position. The pursuit of the truth comes at the cost of beliefs. The pursuit of beliefs come at the cost of the truth. I pursue morality and truth. I have no ego, no attachment to beliefs. Watch my story and understand.
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    @Terran Is this you yes or no

Nathaniel_B