frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

A challenge to the athiest, thiest,

Debate Information

And the rest of the anti religiously minded individuals.

Persuade me that you can engage in a debate without resorting to harassing the religious parents and kids, God, Jesus, and the Bible? 

That you can refrain from using such terms as "indoctrinated sheeple?"

This was a question to Wowsil;

These words from you aren't an attack on the religious parents?

Wowsil: "And I don't harass religious kids. I go to great lengths to highlight the injustices and vulgarity of parents and authorities who psychologically abuse impressionable children with religion."

Or refrain from verbally dissecting the Bible verse by verse, to in a sense use the verses of the Bible in a sense against itself? 

Is it possible to refrain from engaging in any of the above to have a fair and equal debate in regards to religion without attacking or harassing it? 

Persuade me that that is possible? 
Zombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Wowsil:

Hypothetically speaking, did you maybe subject yourself to the procedure that you highlighted to become an atheist?

"For one thing, I don’t think that anything short of a full frontal lobotomy is going to persuade on anything that dares challenge your mindset."

Is that maybe how it works, endure a full frontal lobotomy, so that afterwards, I would ("be unwittingly on your way towards being an honest, objective, rational, logical, intelligent atheist?")

This is more of your wowsil plus family guy inspired humor right? 

"You still have a fair way to go, mind you, so keep at it and keep up the good work."

The aftermath of your athiest thinking and reasoning via the mentioning the full frontal lobotomy dialogue? 

Sorry, but you haven't persuaded me. 

• JoesephJoeseph 655 Pts   -  
    @TTKDB

You say .....And the rest of the anti religiously minded individuals.

Persuade me that you can engage in a debate without resorting to harassing the religious parents and kids, God, Jesus, and the Bible? 

My reply .... How is it “ harassment “ to challenge believers ? How does one harass Jesus ? How does one  harass a book as in the Bible ?

You say ......That you can refrain from using such terms as "indoctrinated sheeple?"

My reply ... I used that term , it’s as accurate assessment of how believers came to be 

This was a question to Wowsil;

These words from you aren't an attack on the religious parents?

Wowsil: "And I don't harass religious kids. I go to great lengths to highlight the injustices and vulgarity of parents and authorities who psychologically abuse impressionable children with religion."

Or refrain from verbally dissecting the Bible verse by verse, to in a sense use the verses of the Bible in a sense against itself? 

Is it possible to refrain from engaging in any of the above to have a fair and equal debate in regards to religion without attacking or harassing it? 

Persuade me that that is possible? 

My reply .... All you ever do is ask questions do you ever actually debate ?
    Polaris95Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  

"My reply .... How is it “ harassment “ to challenge believers ? How does one harass Jesus ? How does one  harass a book as in the Bible ?"\

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harass

Definition of harass:

"a : exhaustfatigue
    • I have been harassed with the toil of verse
    •  —William Wordsworth
    b (1) : to annoy persistently 
    • was harassing his younger brother

(2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct"

Definition of challenge

"challenged; challenging
    : to dispute especially as being unjust, invalid, or outmoded : impugn 
    • new data that challenges old assumptions"

Now you tell me, what word best describes calling the religious parents and kids as "indoctrinated sheeple? 

Harassment, or challenge? 

How do you challenge the religious kids and parents with the term "indoctrinated sheeple?" 

Sounds like you're dabbling in verbal harassment to me? 

"My reply ... I used that term , it’s as accurate assessment of how believers came to be."

And what (published book of study) provided your ideological stance with an accurate assessment tool to gauge the religious parents and kids with? 

Name of the book, the author, and the date of publication please? 

This way the rest of the website has some reference material to gain an understanding from how and where your "accurate assessment" of religious parents and kids was derived from? 

I ask questions, because the anti religious do very little to educate those who don't think and reason as you do.

@TTKDB

You say .....Now you tell me, what word best describes calling the religious parents and kids as "indoctrinated sheeple? 

My reply .....Neither word is correct , that they are indoctrinated sheeple is a fact ...... So fact is the best term 

You say ......How do you challenge the religious kids and parents with the term "indoctrinated sheeple?" 

Sounds like you're dabbling in verbal harassment to me? 

My reply .....Well you would say that as the truth does indeed seem to hurt 

You say ....."My reply ... I used that term , it’s as accurate assessment of how believers came to be."

And what (published book of study) provided your ideological stance with an accurate assessment tool to gauge the religious parents and kids with? 

My reply .....Why would I need a book or study to verify a fact ?

You say ......Name of the book, the author, and the date of publication please? 

My reply ..... Youre making no sense 

You say .....This way the rest of the website has some reference material to gain an understanding from how and where your "accurate assessment" of religious parents and kids was derived from? 

My reply ..... It’s the experience of nearly every believer as they are taken to church as infants and That’s when the indoctrination process starts , bet you cannot prove otherwise ?

You say .....I ask questions, because the anti religious do very little to educate those who don't think and reason as you do.

My reply ..... Why would I attempt to educate the indoctrinated ?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

You say .....Now you tell me, what word best describes calling the religious parents and kids as "indoctrinated sheeple? 

"My reply .....Neither word is correct , that they are indoctrinated sheeple is a fact ...... So fact is the best term"

"My reply .....Why would I need a book or study to verify a fact ?"

You say .....This way the rest of the website has some reference material to gain an understanding from how and where your "accurate assessment" of religious parents and kids was derived from? 

"My reply ..... It’s the experience of nearly every believer as they are taken to church as infants and That’s when the indoctrination process starts , bet you cannot prove otherwise ?"

I'm sorry, but you're not persuading me with your apparent self fact  based bias anti religious attitude and opinion towards the religious parents and kids? 

"My reply ..... Why would I attempt to educate the indoctrinated ?"

You're a well indoctrinated anti religious thinking and reasoning individual aren't you Joeseph? 

The fact that you can't take one of two defined words and pick from them what word best suits the  argument for your debate, instead you pick "fact?"

So you're now using self contrived "fact" to harass others with just as well? 

You're harassing your own argument with how you just dissected the word fact, to suit your anti religious point of view making needs? 

No, you're not persuading me much at all, but what you are doing is reinforcing the debate.

(Persuade me that you can engage in a debate without resorting to harassing the religious parents and kids, God, Jesus, and the Bible? 

That you can refrain from using such terms as "indoctrinated sheeple?")

M@TTKDB

You've just posted a wall of incomprehensible babble in  response to my reasoned reply , come back when you decide or are capable of talking sense 
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"You've just posted a wall of incomprehensible babble in  response to my reasoned reply , come back when you decide or are capable of talking sense."

(Come back?
    when you decide or are capable of talking sense)

Looks to me like someone is pausing for a momentary respite it would seem? 

So labelling the religious parents and kids as indoctrinated sheeple is what "talking sense" from you, Joeseph looks like? 

Your reply isn't reason, your reason amounts to anti religious bias harassment, it would appear? 

So when you're ready, this debate is going to continue with an equal and fair tone to it.

Meaning that, you can have a debate without harassing the religious parents and kids with your "indoctrinated sheeple" dialogue.

Until then, I still haven't been persuaded by you. 

• JoesephJoeseph 655 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    @TTKDB

My function is not to educate indoctrinated sheeple such as you as you're lost to reason , the proof is your whole life is based on the contradictory words from a book of nonsense , why would I wish to persuade you otherwise as you're happy in your ignorance ?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Is this statement from you, the anti religious dna of your argument in regards to the debate of this specific forum? 

"My function is not to educate indoctrinated sheeple such as you as you're lost to reason , the proof is your whole life is based on the contradictory words from a book of nonsense , why would I wish to persuade you otherwise as you're happy in your ignorance ?"

The above is your counter argument?

Meaning that, you can't engage in a debate without harassing the religious parents and kids (and myself) with your "indoctrinated sheeple" dialogue? 

Joeseph: You know to express yourself well, but you're failing to persuade me because you're more about labelling me and others with your bias anti religious word usage than reasonbly engaging in a fair and equal manner.

Here's the function that you're serving at the moment via this specific forum, you're serving your anti religious mindset with a reverence, by using this specific debate as a platform device for your anti religious rhetoric pushing aren't you? 

Is that your function Joeseph? 

So as from before, you're still not persuading me. 

@TTKDB

You're making no sense your babble is amusing but void of meaningful implication 
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    The best way to disprove god is this...

If an almighty "God" exists, and the idea of the Big Bang are refuted

Then what created God?

Because the religious say the big bang is impossible because "It can't just come out of nothing!"

Yet ignore the fact that a god can't just come into existence from nothing, thus contradicting themselves

Like the Bible

*slow clap* 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

"You're making no sense your babble is amusing but void of meaningful implication "

Joeseph, here's the function that you're serving at the moment via this specific forum, you're serving your anti religious mindset with a reverence, by using this specific debate as a platform device for your anti religious rhetoric pushing aren't you? 

Is that your function Joeseph? 

So as from before, you're still not persuading me.

What is your function Joeseph? 

It clearly isn't to debate is it?

You're still not persuading me. 

@TTKDB

Your making no sense your babble is amusing but void of meaningful implication 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Are you going to debate or not? 

Or I can refer you to the site moderater and they can address your debating style? 
    @TTKDB

You say ....
    Are you going to debate or not? 

My reply .... I did try but all you do is ask questions this has been pointed out to you by others , all you did was accuse me of harassment which is childish and sadly typical 

You say .....

Or I can refer you to the site moderater and they can address your debating style? 

My reply ... Go ahead and do that and maybe they can explain to you what debate actually means 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

This kind of anti religious rhetoric from your bias mindset is how you go about engaging in a fair and equal debate? 

(So labelling the religious parents and kids as indoctrinated sheeple is what "talking sense" from you, Joeseph looks like?)

"My function is not to educate indoctrinated sheeple such as you as you're lost to reason , the proof is your whole life is based on the contradictory words from a book of nonsense , why would I wish to persuade you otherwise as you're happy in your ignorance ?"

The above from you is what you call a fair and equal debate? 

Joeseph: Do you view the religious parents and kids as being equal to you? 

Or do you view them as being beneath you because of how you view them through your anti religious rhetoric filled mindset?

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

"Yet ignore the fact that a god can't just come into existence from nothing, thus contradicting themselves

Like the Bible"

Were you around when the earth was created?

And at the same time witnessed God creating the earth? 

So if you weren't, than how can you downplay the existence of God, if you didn't personally see the earth coming into existence? 

But what do some of the anti religiously minded individuals do to downplay that notion, they go after and harass God, Jesus, and the Bible to platform their anti religious rhetoric with that harassment? 

If individually God, Jesus, or the Bible doesn't affect your anti religious lifestyle or way of life in real life personally, then why not leave God, Jesus, and the Bible alone? 

And leave the religious parents, and the religious individuals alone if they choose to believe in God, Jesus, and the Bible? 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

You say ....This kind of anti religious rhetoric from your bias mindset is how you go about engaging in a fair and equal debate? 

My reply .... What I stated is fact believers are victims of Indoctrination do you know what that even means ?

You say .....(So labelling the religious parents and kids as indoctrinated sheeple is what "talking sense" from you, Joeseph looks like?)

My reply .... I label them what they actually are as indoctrinated 

You say .....The above from you is what you call a fair and equal debate? 

My reply ...  Yes , my assessment is accurate 

You say ......: Do you view the religious parents and kids as being equal to you? 

My reply .... Equal in what way ? 

You say .....Or do you view them as being beneath you because of how you view them through your anti religious rhetoric filled mindset?

My reply .... I pity them as I do you , as yous are all victims 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Yeah, I'll be in touch with the website moderator, and share with them your last response as evidence to show how you engage others in a debate. 
    PieterZombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

Yes , you do that as your denial of fact is typical , you’re a victim of indoctrination to believe otherwise is to bury your head in the sand , why do you deny it ? 
    Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB ;
    So, basically, I can't point out the flaws of religion because it doesn't effect me?
    Spectacular logic fail goes to TTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

"So, basically, I can't point out the flaws of religion because it doesn't effect me?
    Spectacular logic fail goes to TTKDB"

Do you personally know any religious parents or religious kids? 

And if you maybe do, does their choice to believe in God, Jesus, or the Bible, or they going to church, or discussing religion underneath of their own roofs, and they aren't personally affecting you, then what is the issue? 

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Yes , you do that as your denial of fact is typical , you’re a victim of indoctrination to believe otherwise is to bury your head in the sand , why do you deny it ?"

I've learned more about religion in general via how you and how some of the other anti religious mindsetters view it.

You're swimming in denial Joeseph.

You eat, sleep, and breath through the mentality atmosphere of your anti religious mindset.

So maybe refrain from labelling people deniars when you are apparently living a lifestyle choice of harassing the religious individuals through your anti religious rhetoric mindset.

You don't debate, you use a debate like this forum to preach your anti religious mindset from the very seat of your laziness. 

@TTKDB
    The issue I see the fact people actually believe in a book that tells lies that were proven to be false
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

Do you live your life or base your lifestyle from the pages of a book that you have a disdain for? 

So if you don't live your life or have a lifestyle based on that book, so then what is it to you, if others don't appear to view that book as you do? 

Why not let others be religious unlike yourself and leave those alone who aren't doing anything to oppose your anti religious lifestyle or how you live your life? 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

"Yes , you do that as your denial of fact is typical , you’re a victim of indoctrination to believe otherwise is to bury your head in the sand , why do you deny it ?"

You say .....I've learned more about religion in general via how you and how some of the other anti religious mindsetters view it.

My reply ..... What have you learned ?

You say .....You're swimming in denial Joeseph

My reply .... What am I denying ?

You say .....You eat, sleep, and breath through the mentality atmosphere of your anti religious mindset.

My reply .... Yes I’m anti a book that has a god approving of , slavery , infanticide , abortion , slaughter , homophobia, misogyny etc , etc 

You say .....So maybe refrain from labelling people deniars when you are apparently living a lifestyle choice of harassing the religious individuals through your anti religious rhetoric mindset.

My reply .....But you deny what’s in the Bible in black and white which proves the veracity of my claim , hows that harrasssment exactly ? 

You are a be a victim of indoctrination like the majority of believers , a child is never given  a chance in the choice of religion the parents are the ones who introduce a child to religion and that’s when indoctrination begins you’re so uncomfortable with this fact you deny it , if you were born in Saudi Arabia you would no doubt be a Muslim which proves the very point that it’s cultural indoctrination .

I’ve just demonstrated that you in fact are the denier as in you deny what’s written in the Bible and you deny you’re indoctrinated.

You reply .....You don't debate, you use a debate like this forum to preach your anti religious mindset from the very seat of your laziness. 

My reply ..... Well actually I do debate but your parrot like replies proves you’re incapable of defending your position , maybe you could attempt to defend yourself instead of making baseless accusations that you cannot support .

Your final quote as in “from the very seat of your laziness “ is more unsupported babble which makes no sense 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"My reply .... Yes I’m anti a book that has a god approving of , slavery , infanticide , abortion , slaughter , homophobia, misogyny etc , etc"

What's writtem in a book, isn't what you described, happening in modern times today, via some of the current generation of humanity? 
    Are you going to question some of the current generation of humanity for why it's doing what it does? 

Or are you just going to focus on the Bible?

"My reply ..... Well actually I do debate but your parrot like replies proves you’re incapable of defending your position , maybe you could attempt to defend yourself instead of making baseless accusations that you cannot support."

You're anti religiously enriched self has labelled me and the other religious parents and kids as indoctrinated sheeple, you parrot those words well don't you Joeseph?

I view that term as anti religious bigotry. 

There's nothing to defend when you call people names. 

• PieterPieter 40 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    Lol, @TTKDB, to answer your original question - even though I believe after @Zombieguy1987 and @Joeseph you will not be likely to believe me: I do believe that some atheists can debate without harassing Christian beliefs. I can tell you what I think their problem is: They know they're so wrong, but they're just too proud to admit it. So now they're angry at us, because we're clearly right, and they just can't take it like grownups. What results is what you've experienced in the - not so much of a - debate thus far. What baffles me is how they continue to ask us where God came from, yet can't seem to answer our question: Where did special-mysterious-nothing-that-is-part-of-something-and-therefore-can-produce-the-universe come from? At least we're one step ahead, cause we admit that we do not know the answer, yet they just can't seem to agree. Some have agreed with me that evolution is indeed a faith, and that theoretically therefore atheists don't exist, but the majority - when presented with above question - have just resorted to harassing the bible, christians, Jesus and other religions. At least I know they realize my logic makes sense... :D
    Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

"My reply .... Yes I’m anti a book that has a god approving of , slavery , infanticide , abortion , slaughter , homophobia, misogyny etc , etc"

You say .....What's writtem in a book, isn't what you described, happening in modern times today, via some of the current generation of humanity? 

My reply .... What has that got to do with me stating regarding the immorality of the Bible ?

You ask ....Are you going to question some of the current generation of humanity for why it's doing what it does? 

My reply .... How am I in anyway responsible for the current generation?

You say ....Or are you just going to focus on the Bible?

My reply .... I’m waiting for you defence ?

"My reply ..... Well actually I do debate but your parrot like replies proves you’re incapable of defending your position , maybe you could attempt to defend yourself instead of making baseless accusations that you cannot support."

You say ....You're anti religiously enriched self has labelled me and the other religious parents and kids as indoctrinated sheeple, you parrot those words well don't you 

My reply .... I stated a fact 

You say ......I view that term as anti religious bigotry. 

My reply ..... View it as you will you have answered not one of my questions because you cannot 

You say ....There's nothing to defend when you call people names. 

My reply .... I never called you names I stated a fact as in you’re indoctrinated 

@Pieter

You say .....

Lol, @TTKDB, to answer your original question - even though I believe after @Zombieguy1987 and @Joeseph you will not be likely to believe me: I do believe that some atheists can debate without harassing Christian beliefs.

My reply .... How do you “harass a belief “ ? If you do not wish to debate these matters don’t , but please don’t play the victim card 

You say ..... I can tell you what I think their problem is: They know they're so wrong, but they're just too proud to admit it.

My reply ..... Such arrogance , I’ve being wrong about many things and I admitted so , so your charge is unfair and dishonest 

You say .....So now they're angry at us, because we're clearly right, and they just can't take it like grownups.

My reply ..Why would I be angry ? It’s a debate site you’re acting like a spoiled arrogant child 

You say .....What results is what you've experienced in the - not so much of a - debate thus far. What baffles me is how they continue to ask us where God came from, yet can't seem to answer our question: Where did special-mysterious-nothing-that-is-part-of-something-and-therefore-can-produce-the-universe come from? At least we're one step ahead, cause we admit that we do not know the answer, yet they just can't seem to agree.

My reply ....I never stated any of what you’ve just said 

You say .....Some have agreed with me that evolution is indeed a faith, and that theoretically therefore atheists don't exist, but the majority - when presented with above question - have just resorted to harassing the bible, christians, Jesus and other religions. At least I know they realize my logic makes sense... 

My reply .... This statement makes no sense and I think you need to look what the term logic means as you’re certainly not using it 
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"My reply .... I never called you names I stated a fact as in you’re indoctrinated."

My defense?

You don't know me, but you apparently like to judge because you lazily hang out on the internet via this website, and you have an ideology to push because of your obsession over your anti religious mindset? 

The evidence to support that point of view, the way you obsessively go after the Bible?

Your obsession over the phrase (indoctrinated sheeple?)

Your obsession over the verses in the Bible itself? 

How many do you know by heart? 

Has your obsession over your anti religious rhetoric, maybe turned you into a bigot? 

My defense?

You serve your anti religious mindset with reverence?

And that you're an indoctrinated individual of your own creation?

If you have a mentality issue with the Bible, maybe stop being so obsessive over the verses in the Bible? 

You clearly have a disdain for the book, yet you study it the heck out of it don't you?

If you leave the book alone maybe you'll obsess over it less?

And maybe you'll stop judging the religious parents and kids with your obsessive use of the term indoctrinated sheeple? 

How does an anti religious individual who has indoctrinated himself through his obsession with his anti religious rhetoric go about labelling people indoctrinated sheeple when he's been indoctrinated by his own ideology? 

Is there an anti religious Bible that you read on a daily basis, that religiously expresses it, that when you're in the mood to, (from the very pages of the anti religious Bible that you're educating yourself from daily,) grants you the permission to factually call the religious parents and kids who aren't anti religious like you as indoctrinated sheeple? 

Back your facts up Joeseph. 

Be fair and equal for once, or is being factually fair and equal  beneath you? 

My guess, based upon your apparent obsessions, you'll come back with
    "my reply" is this, and that the way you express yourself is anti religiously "fact" based? 

Your reply to the above is going to be factually based on what? 

@TTKDB

As usual you don’t even attempt debate all you do is fire off ridiculous questions and accusations , when you have something sensible to say I may address you otherwise you’re dismissed 
    ErfisflatZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

You want me to debate you over your anti religious obsessions?

, you seem to have an unhealthy love affair going on with your ideology?

So when you can get over your obsessive anti religious mouth running antics that you call debating? 

You're dismissed until you can get over your loving obsession with your anti religious rhetoric?

Have a good day Joeseph. 

Erfisflat
    @TTKDB

You posted up a debate asking Atheists to persuade you but you do not want debate as you’re terrified to take part in debate , here is what you stated in your original post .....Persuade me that you can engage in a debate without resorting to harassing the religious parents and kids, God, Jesus, and the Bible

Basically you call any challenge to your narrow minded views harassment , so what you’re actually looking for is beyond me as claim harassment instead of even attempting debate 
    PieterErfisflatZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Accusations".. You called me and the religious kids and parents who you don't even know "indoctrinated sheeple?

I'm lying about how you call people names?

What about this:

(Back your facts up Joeseph. 

Be fair and equal for once, or is being factually fair and equal  beneath you? 

My guess, based upon your apparent obsessions, you'll come back with 
    "my reply" is this, and that the way you express yourself is anti religiously "fact" based? 

Your reply to the above is going to be factually based on what?)

And your fact filled self came back with this as a response? 

"You posted up a debate asking Atheists to persuade you but you do not want debate as you’re terrified to take part in debate , here is what you stated in your original post .....Persuade me that you can engage in a debate without resorting to harassing the religious parents and kids, God, Jesus, and the Bible

Basically you call any challenge to your narrow minded views harassment , so what you’re actually looking for is beyond me as claim harassment instead of even attempting debate"

you call any challenge to your narrow minded views harassment: YOU harass the BIBLE because you choose to?

Here's your view of the BiBLE:

Here's what humanity does to some of the humanity outside the pages of the BIBLE that you love to harass with your anti religious mindset?.

Murder, assault and battery, hit and runs, robberies shootings, muggings, kidnapping, abductions, and so on?

What do you view as more pressing to you?

What some of humanity is doing to the rest of humanity on a daily basis, or how you view the Bible? 

You drag the BIBLE through the mud over whats written inside of it, are you maybe going to hold off though on dragging how some of man is to others through your same mud, because you have a beef with the BIBLE, God, and Jesus, and I guess with the religious parents and kids as well?  

A debate is about having a debate on the grounds of being fair and equal.

Both sides are debated, you don't do that.

You like to stick to your ideology, because that seems to be what you are mainly about? 

Do you know how to have a debate based upon your anti religious views on how you view the BIBLE, God, Jesus, and the religious parents and kids? 

So far, I SEE you relying on your self thought up facts as being the basis for your argument / debate?

Yes or no? This is where your support for your argument in this debate comes from?

Your own thought up facts? 

Erfisflat
    @TTKDB

I actually think you’re mentally unbalanced  and you should seek medical intervention, you’ve just posted up another 17 questions making the same tired accusations, when you decide to type something intelligible I may deem to educate you until then I think it might be best if you didn’t post up any more debates that you refuse to defend 
    Zombieguy1987Erfisflat
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

"I actually think you’re mentally unbalanced  and you should seek medical intervention, you’ve just posted up another 17 questions making the same tired accusations, when you decide to type something intelligible I may deem to educate you until then I think it might be best if you didn’t post up any more debates that you refuse to defend."

You know what, I'll create a debate starring all of your anti religious talking points, and ask the rest of the website what they think about your anti religious debating style? 

So no commentary for these questions? 

Here's your view of the BiBLE:

Here's what humanity does to some of the humanity outside the pages of the BIBLE that you love to harass with your anti religious mindset?.

Murder, assault and battery, hit and runs, robberies shootings, muggings, kidnapping, abductions, and so on?

What do you view as more pressing to you? 

What some of humanity is doing to the rest of humanity on a daily basis, or how you view the Bible? 

You drag the BIBLE through the mud over whats written inside of it, are you maybe going to hold off though on dragging how some of man is to others through your same mud, because you have a beef with the BIBLE, God, and Jesus, and I guess with the religious parents and kids as well?  

A debate is about having a debate on the grounds of being fair and equal.

Both sides are debated, you don't do that.

You like to stick to your ideology, because that seems to be what you are mainly about? 

Do you know how to have a debate based upon your anti religious views on how you view the BIBLE, God, Jesus, and the religious parents and kids? 
    You're a runner, when your anti religious attitude and opinion aren't being pandered to, you cry over it.

, the truth is you don't know how to debate outside of trashing religion with your anti religious rhetoric.

A simple yes or no? 

It's the Bible, and God's fault for what man does to man isnt it Joe? 

You can talk whatever trash about me that you want 

You're trying to bottle neck this debate through the pages of the Bible, via how you view the Bible and God.

And because of that, how you choose to debate is suffering. 

You're still not persuading me.

But you're educating me plenty, with how you debate with your anti religious rhetoric. 

My reply to your, "I may deem to educate you until then I think it might be best if you didn’t post up any more debates that you refuse to defend.

Erfisflat
    @TTKDB

Your insanity in print continues unabated , what you just posted is a pile of un-decipherable gibberish , I doubt it even makes sense to you 
    Erfisflat
    @TTKDB

I cannot make head  nor tail of that pile of gibberish you just posted 
    Erfisflat
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Your insanity in print continues unabated , what you just posted is a pile of un-decipherable gibberish , I doubt it even makes sense to you."

"I cannot make head  nor tail of that pile of gibberish you just posted"

That's because your anti religious rhetoric makes you logically lazy.

Coming down to your level of thinking and reasoning, you don't debate, you're a hit and running anti religious rhetoric pushing individual.

You HIDE behind your rhetoric because you view it as fact.

Now man up and debate in a fair and equal manner.

Or move on.

You have my permission to be dismissed, if you can't do either.

My guess is that you probably won't do either. 

So, you already know what to do then don't you? 

And incase other anti religious individuals are maybe helping you with what to say, you could have them debate for you instead.

Provided that they as well debate in a fair and equal manner. 

Erfisflat
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  

You guys are two peas in a pod.
    JoesephZombieguy1987
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat:

Debate or move on. 
    ErfisflatZombieguy1987
    @Erfisflat ;

This coming from you the site lunatic is most amusing to say the least 
    ErfisflatZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    From Vocabulary.com Dictionary:

The definition of indoctrination;

"Indoctrination means teaching someone to accept a set of beliefs without questioning them. 

Your sister's orientation at her new job might seem more like indoctrinationif she comes home robotically reciting her corporate employee handbook.

Indoctrination often refers to religious ideas, when you're talking about a religious environment that doesn't let you question or criticize those beliefs. The Latin word for "teach," doctrina is the root of indoctrinate, and originally that's just what it meant. By the 1830s it came to mean the act of forcing ideas and opinions on someone who isn't allowed to question them."

I've been to church, and various people ask questions often.

A different view on how some might try to indoctrinate others non religion based.

When a drunk driver illegally drives drunk, is this maybe their way of trying to indoctrinate the rest of the people on the roadways with their drunk driving practices? 

Joeseph: What are your thoughts on the definition of indoctrination?

@TTKDB

You say .....From Vocabulary.com Dictionary:

"Indoctrination means teaching someone to accept a set of beliefs without questioning them. 

Your sister's orientation at her new job might seem more like indoctrinationif she comes home robotically reciting her corporate employee handbook.

My reply .....

I’ve yet to see anyone on a street corner trying to get others to follow what it says in a corporate handbook 

You say ......Indoctrination often refers to religious ideas, when you're talking about a religious environment that doesn't let you question or criticize those beliefs. The Latin word for "teach," doctrina is the root of indoctrinate, and originally that's just what it meant. By the 1830s it came to mean the act of forcing ideas and opinions on someone who isn't allowed to question them."

My reply ..... The process starts in infancy by the time you can actually question you’re already a believer 

You say .....A different view on how some might try to indoctrinate others non religion based.

When a drunk driver illegally drives drunk, is this maybe their way of trying to indoctrinate the rest of the people on the roadways with their drunk driving practices? 

My reply ..... I don’t think you even know what you’re saying are you drunk or smoking weed ?

You say ....

My reply .....here you go ........indoctrination

ɪnˌdɒktrɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/

noun

1 the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically."I would never subject children to religious indoctrination"

Indoctrination often refers to religious ideas, when you're talking about a religious environment that doesn't let you question or criticize those beliefs. The Latin word for "teach," doctrina is the root of indoctrinate, and originally that's just what it meant. By the 1830s it came to mean the act of forcing ideas and opinions on someone who isn't allowed to question them."

A different view on how some might try to indoctrinate others non religion based.

"Indoctrination means teaching someone to accept a set of beliefs without questioning them. “

@TTKDB

I think you need to up your medication as your illness seems to be progressing 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"ɪnˌdɒktrɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/

noun1 the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically."I would never subject children to religious indoctrination"

Where did your definition come from? 

Can you please provide a website like I did? 

@TTKDB

It came from a thing called a dictionary I believe they may be coming to your neck of the woods in a 100 years or so , why not look the word up yourself ?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Your sister's orientation at her new job might seem more like indoctrinationif she comes home robotically reciting her corporate employee handbook."

The above was using the word as an example..  just like some of the words in a dictionary are given examples of a word being used in a sentence? 

That's common place.

And you provided commentary over it? 

My reply .....

I’ve yet to see anyone on a street corner trying to get others to follow what it says in a corporate handbook.

@TTKDB

What are you babbling about you’re making no sense