frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Atheist and how atheists talk to others,

Debate Information

Being that there is a distinction between the atheist individual who is OK with the religious individuals being religion oriented and don't seem have an issue with it?

On the other hand, you have the other atheist individual who does have an issue with the religious individuals being religion oriented, and they garner harassing attention from the atheist harasser?

Regardless apparently, if the religious individual is a parent or a kid? 

So because of this distinction, is there a possibility that the atheist individual who is OK with the religious individuals being religion oriented and don't seem to have an issue with it, does the non harassing atheist maybe garner some sort of harassment from the atheist harasser, for not harassing the religious individuals like the atheist harassers do? 

Is there a non harassing atheist who can answer that question and maybe shed some light on that possible situation? 

Zombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JoesephJoeseph 666 Pts   -  
    Being that there is a distinction between the Christian  individual who is OK with the atheist individuals being atheist oriented and don't seem have an issue with it?

On the other hand, you have the other Christian individual who does have an issue with the Atheist  individuals being atheist  oriented, and they garner harassing attention from the Christian harasser?

Regardless apparently, if the atheist individual is a parent or a kid? 

So because of this distinction, is there a possibility that the Christian  individual who is OK with the atheist individuals being atheist oriented and don't seem to have an issue with it, does the non harassing Christian  maybe garner some sort of harassment from the Christian harasser, for not harassing the atheist  individuals like the Christian  harassers do? 

Is there a non harassing christian who can answer that question and maybe shed some light on that possible situation? 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Apparently you're the harassing type of atheist.

I'm looking for a non harassing atheist to join in the conversation, do you know of one? 

Because you're not one of them are you? 

Or might you have a problem with the non harassing atheist who doesn't harass people like you do? 

Why don't you invite Zombieguy to help you find a non harassing atheist to engage in this forums conversation? 

Can you find an atheist who doesn't harass religious parents and kids like you do? 

Or just continue to label people as harassing Christian's as you do? 

@TTKDB

Apparently you're the harassing type of Christian 

I'm looking for a non harassing Christian to join in the conversation, do you know of one? 

Because you're not one of them are you? 

Or might you have a problem with the non harassing Christian who doesn't harass people like you do? 

Why don't you invite Evidence , Erisflat or Pieter to help you find a non harassing Christian  to engage in this forums conversation? 

Can you find a Christian who doesn't harass atheist parents and kids like you do? 

Or just continue to label people as harassing Atheists  as you do? 

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

If there aren't any non harassing atheists on this website, it's maybe obvious then when it comes to (if there is a such thing as an atheist hierarchy) that the harassing atheists such as you and the other harassing atheists got here first before the non harassing atheists I guess decide to show up, right? 

So you and I guess the other harassing atheists get to carry on and label the religious individuals of various religions whatever you want to label or call them right? 

Under the probable guise of the religion section of this website, there's a group of harassing atheists kind of in a sense trying to maybe make this website their own? 

Is that whats going on?

How many anti religious forum's are on the Religion section of this individual website alone?

100, 250, maybe close to a 1000 of them? 

When you take a step back from that amount of effort, it would seem like someone or a group of someone's are trying to promote a message huh?

If there aren't any non harassing Christians  on this website, it's maybe obvious then when it comes to (if there is a such thing as an christian  hierarchy) that the harassing Christians such as you and the other harassing Christians got here first before the non harassing Christians I guess decide to show up, right? 

So you and I guess the other harassing Christian  get to carry on and label the Atheist  individuals of various countries  whatever you want to label or call them right? 

Under the probable guise of the Christian section of this website, there's a group of harassing Christians  kind of in a sense trying to maybe make this website their own? 

Is that whats going on?

How many anti atheist  forum's are there on the Christian section of this individual website alone?

100, 250, maybe close to a 1000 of them? 

When you take a step back from that amount of effort, it would seem like someone or a group of someone's are trying to promote a message huh?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    There are different people out there, even within the same set of beliefs.

That said, I never had someone call me on the phone or knock in my door to preach atheism. I have never seen someone standing in front of a hotel and yelling that all the people there are fools for not following atheism. I have never heard of classes at schools or universities on atheism. Finally, atheist organizations, unlike religious organizations, are not "protected classes" and do not get any economical privileges such as tax exemptions or the right to discriminate based on people not being atheist.

I think you are chasing the ghost you created by projecting the general religious insecurities on non-religious people. There are no atheist churches out there. Atheism is not just another belief full of hateful people; atheism is a lack of that belief, even if some hateful people are atheists. Even the harassing atheists still do not normally go to the extent religious people go to spread their beliefs around.
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

You're going to make no effort to deny this?

"So you and I guess the other harassing atheists get to carry on and label the religious individuals of various religions whatever you want to label or call them right? 
    Under the probable guise of the religion section of this website, there's a group of harassing atheists kind of in a sense trying to maybe make this website their own? 

Is that whats going on?"

I'll ask this question to your name then, are you or are you not through the religion section of this website trying to make this website your own, for your anti religious purposes? 

Through how you treat the religious individuals via how you treat them with your harassimg atheist language? 

All you do is verbally regurgitate back to me what I expressed to you

Show this website that your atheist harassment argument can stand on it's own verbal merits instead of using someone else's words? 

You're harassing millions of people through the utilization of this website for your own bidding, aren't you?  

This is the second forum where Joe has used another's words to let them do his atheist harassment arguments for himself. 

Copy the above and do your schtick Joe. 

@TTKDB

You're going to make no effort to deny this?

"So you and I guess the other harassing Christians get to carry on and label atheist individuals or various religions whatever you want to label or call them right? 
    Under the probable guise of the Christian section of this website, there's a group of harassing atheists kind of in a sense trying to maybe make this website their own? 

Is that whats going on?"

I'll ask this question to your name then, are you or are you not through the Atheist  section of this website trying to make this website your own, for your anti atheist  purposes? 

Through how you treat the atheist individuals via how you treat them with your harassimg Christian  language? 

All you do is verbally regurgitate back to me what I expressed to you 

Show this website that your Christian  harassment argument can stand on it's own verbal merits instead of using someone else's words? 

You're harassing millions of people through the utilization of this website for your own bidding, aren't you?  

This is the second forum where TTKDB has used another's words to let them do his Christian  harassment arguments for himself. 

Copy the above and do your schtick TTKDB , bet you will 

• Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    Being that there is a distinction between the atheist individual who is OK with the religious individuals being religion oriented and don't seem have an issue with it?

On the other hand, you have the other atheist individual who does have an issue with the religious individuals being religion oriented, and they garner harassing attention from the atheist harasser?

Regardless apparently, if the religious individual is a parent or a kid? 

So because of this distinction, is there a possibility that the atheist individual who is OK with the religious individuals being religion oriented and don't seem to have an issue with it, does the non harassing atheist maybe garner some sort of harassment from the atheist harasser, for not harassing the religious individuals like the atheist harassers do? 

Is there a non harassing atheist who can answer that question and maybe shed some light on that possible situation? 

How many debates are going too do so it makes you look logically sane when you're  not
    Joeseph
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Why don't you find someone to do your arguing for you?

Because you sound to much like me, from copying my non harassing argument don't you? 

You're milking the Religion section of this website for all it's worth aren't you? 

You're milking other people's words as your own for all it's worth as well aren't you? 

Come on lazy mouth, argue with your own arguments.

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

"How many debates are going too do so it makes you look logically sane when you're  not"

And how many anti religious debates are ongoing on this website in regards to the anti religious commentary?

In the 100's?

How many has Wowsil authored by themselves alone?

Are you not going to bring up their anti religious efforts in regards to their forums? 
    Zombieguy1987Joeseph
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

"How many debates are going too do so it makes you look logically sane when you're  not"

And how many anti religious debates are ongoing on this website in regards to the anti religious commentary?

In the 100's?

How many has Wowsil authored by themselves alone?

Are you not going to bring up their anti religious efforts in regards to their forums? 
    Many of @Wowsil's are just for trolling, and not meant to be taken seriously 
    Erfisflat
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

The trolling of the religious individuals, by using Religion to troll on them with? 

Is that what you view Wowsil as doing? 
    Zombieguy1987Joeseph
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Wowsil:

This is from you:

"Well, speaking as a non-harassing atheist" (This is from you on this specific forum.)

(This is from you, from another forum.)
    "It is no wonder at all that religious followers are quite rightly referred to as "sheeple".

So the above from you isn't what anti religious harassment looks like? 

So Wowsil, you're labelling the religious parents and kids as sheeple, because you don't like to harass the religious parents and kids right? 

Zombieguy1987Joeseph
    @TTKDB

Because you sound to much like me, from copying my non harassing argument don't you? 

You're milking the Atheist section of this website for all it's worth aren't you? 

You're milking other people's words as your own for all it's worth as well aren't you? 

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    @TTKDB

"Harassment" is a repeated action against a specific individual or group of individuals. Making a negative statement about an abstract group of individuals is not in any way harassment, although, you could say, it is impolite.

Similarly, a religious preacher calling me once in a lifetime is being annoying, but it does not constitute an instance of harassment. On the other hand, the preacher calling me a few times in a row, even when I specifically told him to leave me alone, is harassment.
  • JoesephJoeseph 666 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    @Wowsil

It’s remarkable isn’t it ? Christians historically  have demonized , victimized and slaughtered others yet atheists are the harrasssers.

What a strange lot they are they re-brand atheism as a “ belief “ and a “religion “ as they scramble about in an attempt to finger point at everyone but themselves 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Come on Joe, 

You're showing how small your argument is.. the evidence to that.

"Why don't you find someone to do your arguing for you?

You're milking the Atheist section of this website for all it's worth aren't you? 

Come on lazy mouth, argue with your own arguments."

Take note debate island, Joe will copy your words and use them to fight his fights for him.

My argument to Joeseph:

You're milking the Religion section of this website for all it's worth aren't you? 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Wowsil:

Why doesn't the anti religious call the police, if you view things this way?

A religious preacher calling me to ask me to subscribe to an absurd belief to "save my soul" is harassing me.
    Similarly, a religious preacher asking others to subscribe to an absurd belief to "save your soul" is harassing those individuals. In the case of children, the preacher is also guilty of child abuse.
    @MayCaesar

Call the police or child protective services then? 

File a restraining order? 

@TTKDB

Come on TTKDB 

You're showing how small your argument is.. the evidence to that.

"Why don't you find someone to do your arguing for you?

You're milking the Christian  section of this website for all it's worth aren't you? 

Come on lazy mouth, argue with your own arguments."

Take note debate island, TTKDB will copy your words and use them to fight his fights for him.

My argument to TTKDB :

You're milking the Christian  section of this website for all it's worth aren't you? 

Zombieguy1987
    @TTKDB

Why don’t you call the police r file a complaint of harassment ? 

Why not take legal action against your harassers ?
    @TTKDB

Why don’t you call the police or file a complaint against your so called atheist harassers ?

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Wowsil:

"The Jehovah's Witnesses in Australia have been found guilty of the same thing....concealing crimes since nothing can be reported unless two"witnesses" are present."

I have heard of them coming to the doors of others, and they were told to have a good day, and off they went.
    And that was the end of it, no fuss, and not a mention of harassment.

"The Church of Scientology has had numerous cases of harassment and mental abuse against them."

I know of them via what the media has expressed about them, and that's it.

The point that keeps getting brushed to the side because some seem to have their axes to grind, when some are apparently taking religion and use it for their own self benefit? 

Why do millions of religious individuals seems to get drug through the MUD of those individuals who use RELIGION outside the concept of religion, and then diminish that concept down for their own self benefiting purposes?

Why does it seem that the religious individuals, and the religious parents and kids, get punished for how some take religion and use it for their own purposes?

Why does it seem that the anti religious have a difficulty with being able to separate those two separate situations?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    This is an add on question:

The point that keeps getting brushed to the side because some seem to have their axes to grind, when some are apparently taking religion and use it for their own self benefit? 

Why do millions of religious individuals seem to get drug through the MUD of those individuals who use RELIGION outside the concept of religion, and then diminish that concept down for their own self benefiting purposes?

Why does it seem that the religious individuals, and the religious parents and kids, get punished for how some take religion and use it for their own purposes?

Why does it seem that the anti religious have a difficulty with being able to separate those two separate situations?

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"Why don’t you call the police or file a complaint against your so called atheist harassers ?"

What country are you in Joe? 

@TTKDB

How many sites are you banned from ?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Joe says this to me: "Why don’t you call the police or file a complaint against your so called atheist harassers ?"

Joe the dodger wants to be entertained.

So his original self came back with this tripe?

"How many websites are you banned from?" 

Joe how popular are you?

Are you the head Joe? 

How many websites are you on? 

As much as you like to harass the religious individuals with your ideology talk, Joe wouldn't be happy with just one site, Joe has an anti religious message to promote don't you Joe?
    @TTKDB

So you won’t tell how many sites you’re banned on for trolling what a surprise , what are you ashamed of? 

Man up buddy , your reputation is following you , I also note you pleaded with fellow Christians to support you on D I and everyone of them had ignored you because of your reputation for trolling and general lunacy 

Why did your your wife leave you and take the kids ? Bet you won’t answer ,I wouldn’t either if I were you the poor children 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Who are you barking at? 

Do you maybe direct Wowsil or Zombieguy on what to say to make Joe happy? 

What books of atheist study do you draw your atheist harassing attitude and opinion from?

Banned, Reputation? 
    You ask some odd ball questions. 

Is a question like this, one of the standards that you base your atheist thought process off of? 

Joeseph: "Why did your your wife leave you and take the kids ? Bet you won’t answer ,I wouldn’t either if I were you the poor children"

Do you talk to people with that  same mouth of yours in real life, that you use on this website? 

"Man up buddy , your reputation is following you , I also note you pleaded with fellow Christians to support you on D I and everyone of them had ignored you because of your reputation for trolling and general lunacy"

Are you maybe in the UK? 

The Christian's that you claim are ignoring the conversation, what are their profile names Joe?

What are their names Joe? 

Or are they maybe, the figments of your internet mouth?

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Joe, did you miss this add on question?

Why do millions of religious individuals seem to get drug through the MUD of those individuals who use RELIGION outside the concept of religion, and then diminish that concept down for their own self benefiting purposes?

@TTKDB

So you won’t tell how many sites you’re banned on for trolling what a surprise , what are you ashamed of? 

Man up buddy , your reputation is following you , I also note you pleaded with fellow Christians to support you on D I and everyone of them had ignored you because of your reputation for trolling and general lunacy 

Why did your your wife leave you and take the kids ? Bet you won’t answer ,I wouldn’t either if I were you the poor children  
    @TTKDB

You relentlessly  bullied a young girl on a debate forum  all because she was an atheist , are you proud of yourself ? 

Why did your your wife leave you and take the kids ? Bet you won’t answer ,I wouldn’t either if I were you the poor children  , have you no shame ? 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Who are you talking about?

"You relentlessly  bullied a young girl on a debate forum  all because she was an atheist , are you proud of yourself ?

What, you're not going to bark over these questions? 

Joe, for a second time; 

(Joe, did you miss this add on question?

Why do millions of the religious individuals seem to get drug through the MUD of those individuals who use RELIGION outside the concept of religion, and then diminish that concept down for their own self benefiting purposes?

Why does it seem that the anti religious have a difficulty with being able to separate those two separate situations?)

Joe the dodger? 

You didnt say anything over this either?

Is a question like this, one of the standards that you base your atheist thought process off of? 

Joeseph: "Why did your your wife leave you and take the kids ? Bet you won’t answer ,I wouldn’t either if I were you the poor children"

Do you talk to people with that  same mouth of yours in real life, that you use on this website? 

Joe the dodger? 
    @TTKDB

TTKDB bullies girls on debate forums how many are you banned on now ? 

You relentlessly  bullied a young girl on a debate forum  all because she was an atheist , are you proud of yourself ? 

Why did your your wife leave you and take the kids ? Bet you won’t answer ,I wouldn’t either if I were you the poor children  , have you no shame ? 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

What is the girls name?

All I see is empty hearsay coming from your internet dialoguing mouth. 

@TTKDB

Come on really ? You want me to name the girls you harassed on a debate forum ? Maybe like the way you name the Christians you say me and others are harassing but you cannot , why’s that motor mouth ?

You should be ashamed of yourself you’re banned on four debate forums for targeting , bullying and harassing women , why do bully women ? 

Also maybe you would like to explain to D I Why your wife left you or will you deny that also ? 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

And debate forums are you talking about?

What are their names Joeseph? 

And what is the ladies name your talking about? 

When you make claims with that thought process of yours, be able to support or back then up.

Or Joeseph is just blowing hearsay filled air, aren't you? 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

A married man such as yourself, and you go about spouting you off with this kind of mentality sewage? 

"Come on really ? You want me to name the girls you harassed on a debate forum ? Maybe like the way you name the Christians you say me and others are harassing but you cannot , why’s that motor mouth ?

You should be ashamed of yourself you’re banned on four debate forums for targeting , bullying and harassing women , why do bully women ? 

Also maybe you would like to explain to D I Why your wife left you or will you deny that also ?"

You have a lot of explaining to do.

As to why you take your atheist points to the bizarre places that you take them? 

I think you're in a way trying to lower me down to your way of thinking? 

Your thought process, makes me feel very sad for you, with how you carry on post after post.

You're educating the public, and the internet on how Joeseph's atheist thought process works.

@TTKDB

TTKDB harrasses women on debate forums he posts up debates on debate forums just like this targeting women .

Come on really ? You want me to name the girls you harassed on a debate forum ? Maybe like the way you name the Christians you say me and others are harassing but you cannot , why’s that motor mouth ?

Also maybe you would like to explain to D I Why your wife left you or will you deny that also ? 
    @TTKDB

TTKDB harrasses women on debate forums he posts up debates on debate forums just like this targeting women .

Why wont you answer why you’re wife left you ? When did she leave you ? Bet you will still refuse to answer ? 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Does your spouse know how you talk to people on this website? 

Is she aware of how you carry on? 

Asking such questions as this?

"You should be ashamed of yourself you’re banned on four debate forums for targeting , bullying and harassing women , why do bully women ?"

"Also maybe you would like to explain to D I Why your wife left you or will you deny that also ?"

@TTKDB

I stated correctly that believers are indoctrinated you cannot prove otherwise I explained to you this is a debate site but yet you refuse to answer how are you not indoctrinated yet you refuse to answer , instead you launch two debates  naming and attacking me which is against the site ethos . Youre claiming I’m harassing people you refuse to name these people I’m allegedly attacking and no complaints of such have being issued yet you continue to bully and harass me .

I’ve reported you yet again 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"I stated correctly that believers are indoctrinated you cannot prove otherwise"

You're stating an opinion and a presumption, you don't personally know every religious person, parent, and child do? 

You know how you address and label the religious parents and kids, there's plenty of evidence to support their treatment by you, by  your own words. 

How does one debate bullying if the religious parents and kids don't know that they are being bullied? 

How does one debate Joeseph if he does his debating online, instead of in real life to the religious parents and kids faces? 

So in a sense you're holding "the benefit of the doubt" verbally hostage from them by labelling people as indoctrinated sheeple on the internet.

Instead to giving them the ability to defend themselves from your labelling of them in person? 

@TTKDB

I stated correctly that believers are indoctrinated you cannot prove otherwise I explained to you this is a debate site but yet you refuse to answer how are you not indoctrinated yet you refuse to answer , instead you launch two debates  naming and attacking me which is against the site ethos . Youre claiming I’m harassing people you refuse to name these people I’m allegedly attacking and no complaints of such have being issued yet you continue to bully and harass me .

I’ve reported you yet again and will continue to do so 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

You're stating an opinion and a presumption, you don't personally know every religious person, parent, and child do you? 
    @TTKDB

I have reported you yet again for harrasssment that’s 7 times I will continue to do so .....

I’ve reported you yet again and will continue to do so 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

"I have reported you yet again for harrasssment that’s 7 times I will continue to do so ....."

How have I harassed you? 

You deserve the right to harass the religious individuals, parents and kids via the internet, by labelling them as indoctrinated sheeple via your own words? 

This website, or the internet gives you the right to harass people like that? 

Is that your definition of what a debate is? 
    @TTKDB

You say .....

How have I harassed you? 

You’ve posted up two debates addressed directly at me that’s harrassment 

You say ......You deserve the right to harass the religious individuals, parents and kids via the internet, by labelling them as indoctrinated sheeple via your own words? 

My reply ..... I have not harassed anyone I’ve stated a fact for the 21st time now please explain how they are not indoctrinated?

You say ......This website, or the internet gives you the right to harass people like that? 

My reply ..... But I haven’t posted up two debates attacking you , you’re the one doing the harassing 

You say .....Is that your definition of what a debate is? 

My definition .... My definition of debate is I address the topic and ask for answers , I claimed you’re indoctrinated I’ve asked you 22 times now to please explain how this is not the case you refuse to answer so instead wage a campaign of harrasssment.....

By the way you’re reported again for harrasssment 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Why not have a debate face to face, away from the internet and this website? 

Isn't that how the political representatives have debates?

They have a debate a few feet away from each other?

Why the fascination with having a debate via the internet or this website? 
    @TTKDB

You say .....Why not have a debate face to face, away from the internet and this website? 

My reply .... I have done so many times 

You say .....Isn't that how the political representatives have debates?

My reply ..... Yes and over the internet also 

You say .......

They have a debate a few feet away from each other?

My reply .....

And over-the airwaves your point is ?

You say .....Why the fascination with having a debate via the internet or this website? 

My reply ..... If you feel that strongly maybe stop doing it then