frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

A type of classism?

Debate Information

Hey religious individuals and parents, did you know that some who aren't religious oriented like you are, that those individuals apparently view themselves as being smarter than you? 

Hey religious parents, did you know that some of the anti religious individuals apparently view the anti religious parents as being better parents than you are? 

Google the words, are the anti religious smarter than the religious individuals and parents are and see what the search shows? 

Google the words, are the anti religious better parents than the religious parents are, and see what the search shows? 

Zombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JoesephJoeseph 655 Pts   -  
    Just and reported you for posting up another ridiculous topic , this is merely you asking others to agree with your biased opinion 
    TTKDBZombieguy1987Polaris95Nathaniel_B
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Did you Google the below to see what the search showed? 

Google the words, are the anti religious smarter than the religious individuals and parents are and see what the search shows? 

Google the words, are the anti religious better parents than the religious parents are, and see what the search shows?

The searches will show that the talking points exist. 

Why shouldn't people be able to learn for then how they are viewed by others? 

What's wrong with that? 

JoesephZombieguy1987Nathaniel_B
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

"This is merely you asking others to agree with your biased opinion'

Do you have a bias against me? 
    JoesephZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Correction: 

Why shouldn't people be able to learn for themselves how they are viewed by others? 

A follow up question, are you maybe bias towards others on this website who don't share your views? 
    JoesephZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

What does this from you, have to do with this forum? 

"I know you’re a bible thumping redneck so I’m making allowances for you ....."

And what does your bias cartoon have to do with this forum? 

JoesephZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

The original question;
    (What does this from you, have to do with this forum?)

"I know you’re a bible thumping redneck so I’m making allowances for you ....."

And what does your commentary have to do with this forum? 

Why do I deserve to have you making any sort of allowences for me? 

JoesephZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Care to comment on the below? 

Why shouldn't people be able to learn for themselves how they are viewed by others? 

A follow up question, are you maybe bias towards others on this website who don't share your views?

JoesephZombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    A type of classism, when individuals go out of their way to mark a debate as a fallacy without engaging in the debate? 

When an individual ignores questions asked in their direction, and they label your responses as a fallacy is a type of classism.

It's their way of utilizing their bias mindset towards another.

Definition of classism: 
    class·ism
    ˈklasˌizəm/
    noun
    1. prejudice against or in favor of people belonging to a particular social class.

Zombieguy1987
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    A type of classism, when individuals go out of their way to mark a debate as a fallacy without engaging in the debate? 

When an individual ignores questions asked in their direction, and they label your responses as a fallacy is a type of classism.

It's their way of utilizing their bias mindset towards another.

Definition of classism: 
    class·ism
    ˈklasˌizəm/
    noun
    1. prejudice against or in favor of people belonging to a particular social class.

Ever heard of school?

Well, I cannot really post arguments, but I can label your arguments as a fallacy if I want 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987:

fal·la·cy
    ˈfaləsē/
    noun
    1. a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

What school are you referring to? 

"Ever heard of school?

Well, I cannot really post arguments, but I can label your arguments as a fallacy if I want."

Why can't you post an argument/s? 

Or is it just easier to use the word fallacy as a probable argument maker? 

Challenging your fallacy claim.

Are you saying that the definition of the word classism is false, because you maybe view it as such? 

What about my arguments are unsound? 

Please, point them out?

JoesephZombieguy1987
  • JoesephJoeseph 655 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

I doubt he can spell the word school, out of a strong list of contenders I still cannot decide who’s more intellectually challenged him or the equally nutty @Erfisflat
    Zombieguy1987TTKDB
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987:

fal·la·cy
    ˈfaləsē/
    noun
    1. a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

What school are you referring to? 

"Ever heard of school?

Well, I cannot really post arguments, but I can label your arguments as a fallacy if I want."

Why can't you post an argument/s? 

Or is it just easier to use the word fallacy as a probable argument maker? 

Challenging your fallacy claim.

Are you saying that the definition of the word classism is false, because you maybe view it as such? 

What about my arguments are unsound? 

Please, point them out?

Maybe because I’m at school RIGHT NOW! As such, I will not be able to put long arguments because doing it on a phone is time consuming 
    JoesephTTKDB
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph:

Do you have anything fair or equal to add to the debate besides your below statement? 

"@Zombieguy1987 

I doubt he can spell the word school, out of a strong list of contenders I still cannot decide who’s more intellectually challenged him or the equally nutty @Erfisflat "

Zombieguy1987