frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why I refuse to #MarchForBlackWomen. A rant about liberals.

Debate Information

I am a confident supporter of racial unity and TRUE gender equality. Racial unity is the radical concept that we are all ONE human race with many colors. Liberals are more racist than conservatives and most centrists because they emphacize skin color and treat black people like helpless petulant children (according to liberals), not fully equal to whites humans like centrists and conservatives. I DEMAND racial unity from our US government, and demand that liberal feminists stop hating on men and acting like petulant children when they can't murder babies or scream about alleged rape culture when a man whistles at them. I feel safer with conservative men who don't treat me like a cheap lay, than a liberal sissy Mary polly prissy pants feminazi self hating male who refuses to stand up for me. Aslo: Feminist women who whine when men compliment them and objectify men are petulant hypocritical children. Rant over.
Zombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• GooberryGooberry 608 Pts   -  
    Given your descriptions here, and the fact I can find no broadly applicable examples in real life of what you’re talking about, I suspect you accidentally used the word “liberal” when you meant “Houyhnhnm”, a race from the fiction novel “Gullivers Travels”.

Otherwise, I suspect what you’re talking about is the wholly fictitious and largely manufactured caricature of people, that is presented by some of the crazies of Fox News and Brietbart in order to make a significant proportion of the population repeatedly vote against their own self interests.
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @Gooberry I'm not a conservative, I'm a centrist, and I consider a variety of news sources from liberal, to moderate, to conservative. Select an issue, and I will tell you with whome I agree.
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -   edited September 2018
    Try not to be so hostile and name calling in your next post. I truly hope you get banned from this site because you are the absolute worst debater on here who can't make any real arguments and instead resorts to name calling and blocking people. You remind me of third graders on the playground.

Completely unrelated, just from a writing  standpoint, whatever you say loses power when you repeat it over and over. Try a thesaurus for petulant, what you wrote would have sounded much better.
    George_HorseZombieguy1987
    @WordsMatter ; I never called you names. I am preaching tolerance, acceptance and unity, and you are bbeing dishonest.
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought I quote "sissy Mary polly prissy pants feminazi" I never said it was towards me. But God damn that is a lot of name calling right there
    George_Horse
    @WordsMatter I am borrowing the name calling method from liberals.
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought Ok thank you that makes my flag against your post carry more weight. It is against the ToS to use name calling and you just admitted to it. All liberals aren't on this site. The people on this site don't use name calling. Just because people off the site use name calling doesn't give you the right to use it on here.
    @Gooberry I'm not a conservative, I'm a centrist, and I consider a variety of news sources from liberal, to moderate, to conservative. Select an issue, and I will tell you with whome I agree.
    I didn’t say you were a conservative.

I said the people you are complaining about don’t exist
    @Gooberry Why can't we march for all humans, not just this skin color or gender?
    @Gooberry Why can't we march for all humans, not just this skin color or gender?
    For the same reason wouldn’t tell people not to march against Breast Cancer - and tell them to march for “all illnesses”

• George_HorseGeorge_Horse 499 Pts   -  
    I said the same about the "March For Our Lives" nonsense. I wasn't going to march for some whiny gun-control activists.
    Zombieguy1987Nathaniel_B
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~Orson Welles
    @Gooberry Eff you libtard. It is RACIST to elevate skin color. Bravo, liberal, you just proved my point.
    George_HorseNathaniel_B
    @Gooberry Eff you libtard. It is RACIST to elevate skin color. Bravo, liberal, you just proved my point.
    How, exactly, did I do that?

You asked why we shouldn’t march for “all lives” - and I pointed out that the sentiment is the same as if you went to a breast cancer march and told them all they should be “marching for all illnesses”.

I am not elevating color, any more than I am elevating breast cancer.

If you have no argument, you should probably say so, rather than launch into a nonsensical tirade.