frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why do people treat political parties like a collectivist religion?

Debate Information

Whether it is a leftist lie, or a rightist lie, a lie is still a lie. I believe Judge Kavanaugh is innocent because I was libeled by many liberals to the FBI. They wrongly alleged that I am a homegrown terrorist, when I A. Revile acts of terror, and B. Have never even threated to be a terrorist. I am antiwar, anti death penalty, and more. I am for the most part, an across the board prolifer, and that is why the liberals lied. To the FBI. Now I have to contact them to ask if I am a criminal suspect and apologize to them for a political divide that grows more out of control every single day. Peace the puck out.
Zombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    Perhaps you could elaborate on how liberals contacted the FBI about you being a terrorist?
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta Sure. This happened on Facebook. They reported me as an alleged terrorist to the FBI page.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta Sure. This happened on Facebook. They reported me as an alleged terrorist to the FBI page.

Do you know just who reported you?  And what was the Facebook post?  Did Facebook make you remove it?
    @CYDdharta Yes. 
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    Yeah gonna need some more information here. I can say I've personally never met someone who's been reported to the fbi as a terrorist. There's got to be quite a story here.
    @WordsMatter I have never been a terrorist, yet liberals went to the FBI page and LIED an said I was a terrorist against Planned Parenthood, when I actually agree with them on gay rights, birth control, healthcare, and safe sex.
    Zombieguy1987
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    "@YeshuaBought

I am sorry to hear about your situation with the feds, I find it disheartening and I hope it can be resolved quickly and peacefully. That being said, if you made any comments on facebook that some people might consider to be threatening or harmful to the community, then they do have the right to report you. Whether your comments were malicious or not, they were made in a public forum which can be put under a microscope for public consideration. If the feds don't have any reason to investigate you any further, then they will leave you alone. If someone did this to you out of spite, then that's shameful, but unfortunately that's the risk of having a public profile. Perhaps you can appeal to the rationale of the people on your friends list and tell them of the unfortunate situation you've been put into simply because of your views. I would caution you not to use divisive words like "liberals" though. I certainly don't identify as a liberal, and even I find some of your rhetoric on this thread to be a tad abrasive. You might find people that you wouldn't have expected, may take sympathy to your situation if you can be honest, but keep a tone of understanding and harmony. I hope the best outcome will be bestowed upon you. Peace!
    @piloteer Thanks hun. Threats are against my beliefs. I only said I would sue these two liberals for libel, which is my right. Lying is not a right. My rights were violated.