frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

So Religion in general is apparently more responsible

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Reality check:

Who was responsible for 9/11?

Was God responsible for destroying the twin towers? 

Or were 19 hijackers responsible for 9/11?   
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    How many times does it have to be said?

Was Religion responsible for those parents who hurt their kids?

Show me one court were Religion was found guilty along with the criminal parents? 
  • JoesephJoeseph 696 Pts   -  
    @TTKDB

Why have you never attempted to answer @Zombieguy1987 when he stated ?......

How many times do I need to use this link to prove that religion is responsible?

You say ..........

So I  don't know why I'm

Anti Atheist and close minded?

My reply .....That's because you're an indoctrinated sheep

You say .......Im overall anti society and close minded?

My reply ......You're stating the obvious now 

@TTKDB

Why have you never attempted to answer @Zombieguy1987 when he stated ?......

How many times do I need to use this link to prove that religion is responsible?

You say ..........

So I  don't know why I'm

Anti Atheist and close minded?

My reply .....That's because you're an indoctrinated sheep

You say .......Im overall anti society and close minded?

My reply ......You're stating the obvious now 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

My answer to you and Zombieguy both.

Was Religion responsible for those parents who hurt their kids?

Show me one court of law were Religion was found guilty along with the criminal parents? 

How do you put Religion on trial for those parents crimes? 
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

And why can't you answer this question?

Why can't you answer the question, instead of avoiding it?

• JoesephJoeseph 696 Pts   -   edited October 2018
    @TTKDB

You say .....

My answer to you and Zombieguy both.@Zombieguy

My reply .... But you just keep spouting the same nonsense that you’ve been corrected on over 60 times now , you cannot blame others on your genetic stupidity 

You say ......Was Religion responsible for those parents who hurt their kids?

My reply ..... People following religious teachings were responsible that’s what it takes for indoctrinated believers to carry out atrocities because it must be right if it’s in their teachings 

You say .....Show me one court of law were Religion was found guilty along with the criminal parents? 

My reply ..... What an idiotic statement , tell me this you fool was Nazism put on trial? No, but Nazis were for following Nazi ideology the same as believers are just Islamist terrorists for following what it says in their sacred books 

You say ...How do you put Religion on trial for those parents crimes? 

My reply .... You cannot put an ideology on trial you but you can put on trial those who carry out the principles put forth in the teachings , I know this is difficult for you to understand but please get another mature adult or semi educated person to explain this to you , but I bet you you're to to see the difference
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

What does Nazism have to do with the parents who hurt their kid's? 

What does Nazism have to do with the innocent parents who haven't done anything wrong to their kids, but get grouped in with the criminal parents who hurt their kid's? 

Nazism doesn't have anything to do with those criminal parents who are in jail for hurting their kids, or the innocent parents who haven't harmed their kids does it? 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    Lumping in the parents who hurt their kids along with the parents who haven't hurt their kids, it's sad that some might view the guilty along with the innocent parents in the same light. 
    @TTKDB

I’ve answered this in my lat post you here you go ....

My reply .... You cannot put an ideology on trial you but you can put on trial those who carry out the principles put forth in the teachings , I know this is difficult for you to understand but please get another mature adult or semi educated person to explain this to you , but I bet you you're to to see the difference
    @TTKDB

What are you even talking about you ?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    How is it fair to treat peaceful religious individauls, and parents like criminals when they haven't hurt their own kids like the criminal parents who have hurt their kids and are in jail for their offenses? 

How do those religious individauls and parents get to be treated like criminals for doing nothing wrong? 

Because this happens when the parents who hurt their kids and are in jail for their crimes, and the innocent religious individuals, and parents get treated like criminals when some go about verbally grouping them together with the criminal parents? 

This mistreatment of the innocent religious individauls and parents isn't whats going on? 

• Polaris95Polaris95 147 Pts   -  
    @TTKDB

According to the Bible, God is all-knowing, all-benevolent and all-powerful. So he would have known about Al-Qaeda's plan to destroy the twin towers, and would have stopped it. If he didn't know 911 would happen, he is not all-knowing. If he knew it but couldn't stop it, he is not all-powerful. If he could have stopped it but chose not to, he is not all-benevolent. God's description in the bible is inherently paradoxical.
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Polaris95:

And how you feel about God, then that's how you feel about God.

I'm not here to tell you how to think about God, or how to view God, that's not my place. 

Maybe humanity overall could look more at itself to being more human towards one and less destructive and hostile? 

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

And neither you or Zombieguy
    can provide one court case from either in Europe or in the United States where Religion was found guitly of committing any crimes can you, Joeseph or Zombieguy?

Not one European or United States court case? 

No, just pictures from Yahoo of kids who were hurt by their parents? 

And Religion wasn't found guilty of the those criminal parents crimes? 

I'm pro society minded.

Referring to pictures from Yahoo to make an anti religious point of view isn't pro society.

That's poking at the religious parents who haven't harmed their kids with an unfounded meanness. 

How do you go about judging innocent people who haven't hurt their kids along with the parents who did? 

How does that logic make sense in a court of law? 

It doesn't, because offenders are tried in a court of law and not religion can't be.

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    Reiterating this point of view from before.

Because of what happened at the Pittsburgh Synagogue yesterday. 

Maybe humanity overall could look more at itself to being more human towards one and less destructive and hostile? 

• Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    TTKDB said:
    @Joeseph

Same questions here:

Reality check:

Radical Islam drove 19 hijacker to kill 3,000 people 

I don’t understand how you seem to miss that?
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

The 19 hijackers, were responsible for 9/11.

If I may ask a question:
    Do you individually, maybe harbour a hatred towards religion in general? 
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

The 19 hijackers, were responsible for 9/11.

If I may ask a question:
    Do you individually, maybe harbour a hatred towards religion in general? 
    Why even ask a question like this? If you're just going to ask EVEN MORE questions instead of making good arguments...
    TTKDB said:
    @Joeseph

And neither you or Zombieguy
    can provide one court case from either in Europe or in the United States where Religion was found guitly of committing any crimes can you, Joeseph or Zombieguy?

Not one European or United States court case? 

No, just pictures from Yahoo of kids who were hurt by their parents? 

And Religion wasn't found guilty of the those criminal parents crimes? 

I'm pro society minded.

Referring to pictures from Yahoo to make an anti religious point of view isn't pro society.

That's poking at the religious parents who haven't harmed their kids with an unfounded meanness. 

How do you go about judging innocent people who haven't hurt their kids along with the parents who did? 

How does that logic make sense in a court of law? 

It doesn't, because offenders are tried in a court of law and not religion can't be.

You see there's a problem with these kinds of questions.

When I say religion is bad, it's like mental health or a young kid watching something they take too seriously. It affects their decision making and influences them to do bad things, like say shoot up a nightclub because of Islam being against the homosexuality

also, no, I poke at the religious parents who haven't harmed their kids.

What I'm poking at the religion itself! they're a big difference

I don't hate the sensible people of their respective religion. It's only the extremist people (Like the people who murdered the people in those pictures) and the religion ITSELF! Because it's a very bad influence on people that can lead to deadly consequences

Which why I'm happy to see that religion is dying around the world because the sheeple are starting to get back into reality
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

Because you don't seem to argue an argument straight on, you apparently like to blame religion for how some of man, hated others and committed crimes against millions and thousands of innocent people?

It's easy to blame religion, when some actually feed their actions with the self placed hatred living at home in their own minds.

So why do you seem to view religion with hatred?
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

"Which why I'm happy to see that religion is dying around the world because the sheeple are starting to get back into reality"

Religion is doing just fine. 

The parking lots of churches are occupied with the vehicle's of parents taking their families to the church's in their communities.

And still, I've yet to see the police, show up with any warrants to investigate the religious parents or the minister, preacher, or a priest to see for themselves if religion is being used to hurt the religious parents or their families?

I looked at some of the news today, and still not one news story about religion being tried in a court of law for anyany cri against the religious parents or their families? 

I wonder why that is? 

TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

Because you don't seem to argue an argument straight on, you apparently like to blame religion for how some of man, hated others and committed crimes against millions and thousands of innocent people?

It's easy to blame religion, when some actually feed their actions with the self placed hatred living at home in their own minds.

So why do you seem to view religion with hatred?
    I already answered your question!

It's a bad influence on people to bad things (Like a lot of Islamic terror attacks) 

Outdated 

Has very VERY immoral teachings like how genocide is ok (Hitler was a Catholic and used another religion (Judaism) as an excuse to murder people. Had religion been non-existent, the Holocaust wouldn't have happened. Oh and the Armenian Genocide which was a genocide by the Ottoman Empire (Islam) against the Armenian people (Who were Christian) 

Why?

A major cause was the Ottoman Empire wanted to rid their territory of the non-muslim faiths (Which includes Christianity)
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

If a drunk driver kills a family inside of their vehicle, via drunk driving, are you going to blame the alcohol, that the alcoholic abused, or the vehicle that the drunk driver used to commit their crime with?

Who are you going to blame?

The alcohol, the company that manufactured the alcoholics vehicle, or the Individual who killed a family because a person abused their freedoms? 

Zombieguy1987
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

"Which why I'm happy to see that religion is dying around the world because the sheeple are starting to get back into reality"

Religion is doing just fine. 

The parking lots of churches are occupied with the vehicle's of parents taking their families to the church's in their communities.

And still, I've yet to see the police, show up with any warrants to investigate the religious parents or the minister, preacher, or a priest to see for themselves if religion is being used to hurt the religious parents or their families?

I looked at some of the news today, and still not one news story about religion being tried in a court of law for anyany cri against the religious parents or their families? 

I wonder why that is? 

"Religion is doing just fine."

Hehehe about that

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/11/03/u-s-public-becoming-less-religious/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3497755/Religion-dying-New-study-finds-just-18-percent-people-60-younger-attend-church-50-believe-God.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-secular-life/201705/christianity-is-dying-in-the-united-kingdom

"And still, I've yet to see the police, show up with any warrants to investigate the religious parents or the minister, preacher, or a priest to see for themselves if religion is being used to hurt the religious parents or their families?"

Okay, so it appears you still fail to understand what I'm saying.

Oh, and you seem to ignore this

https://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/02/beagley_verdict_comes_in_from.html

The parents were charged for their crimes AS A RESULT OF THEIR RELIGION! The prayer they performed was because that was what THEY WERE TOLD TO DO IF SOMEONE WAS SICK! AS A RESULT, THE RELIGION INFLUENCED WHAT THEY DID!
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

If a drunk driver kills a family inside of their vehicle, via drunk driving, are you going to blame the alcohol, that the alcoholic abused, or the vehicle that the drunk driver used to commit their crime with?

Who are you going to blame?

The alcohol, the company that manufactured the alcoholics vehicle, or the Individual who killed a family because a person abused their freedoms? 
    This an apple to oranges comparison because there's a distinct difference between a drunk driving accident and parents using religious practices to help their sick kid instead of taking them to a doctor.

The alcohol doesn't turn the person into a sheeple, unlike religion where it takes them from reality
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

I view the word sheeple, as a derogatory term.

Or as anti religious street slang.

You dislike religion, so you refer to a derogatory term to help you highlight your dislike for religion.

Just as offender has a diskdis for the law when their law breaking selves get busted by the law for committing a crime.

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

Correction; Just as offender has a dislike for the law when their law breaking selves get busted by the law for committing a crime.

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

"and parents using religious practices to help their sick kid instead of taking them to a doctor.'

And in the above situation, Child protective services might get called to investigate what is going on with the parents, or the DA?

But calling religious parents sheeple, accomplishes what? 

Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

Do you have any follow up comments for the below? 

"Because, This is the United States, where atheists are compared to rapists. So, if i showed this stuff too news sites, they wouldn't take it seriously."

Where is your Individual evidence to support your above statement? 

You're the first Individual I've heard state such a thing on the internet, in regards to (atheists.) 
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

"and parents using religious practices to help their sick kid instead of taking them to a doctor.'

And in the above situation, Child protective services might get called to investigate what is going on with the parents, or the DA?

But calling religious parents sheeple, accomplishes what? 

Well, in the link, when you look up the news stories about the cases, rarely is CPS called!

Oh, and the religion one of the parents followed? actually demanded that people be allowed to do faith healing!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Followers_of_Christ#Controversy
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

Do you have any follow up comments for the below? 

"Because, This is the United States, where atheists are compared to rapists. So, if i showed this stuff too news sites, they wouldn't take it seriously."

Where is your Individual evidence to support your above statement? 

You're the first Individual I've heard state such a thing on the internet, in regards to (atheists.) 
    Well, you've got this

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/26/atheist-discrimination-humanist-association_n_5531296.html

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/7/11/1401480/-Five-Examples-of-Discrimination-Against-Atheists-in-America

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/16/atheists-discrimination_n_4413593.html

And atheists are trusted LESS than a rapist!

https://www.thoughtco.com/atheists-trusted-less-than-rapists-248477

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/atheists-roughly-as-distrusted-as-rapists-ubc-study-finds-1.734276

https://reason.com/archives/2012/06/27/are-atheists-worse-than-rapists
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

Discrimination huh?

These are two examples of what I would call anti religious discrimination:

"Did God destroy the Twin Towers?"

Or, the parents who are teaching their kids about religion, that apparently should be viewed as child abuse? 

Two separate perceptions from two previous website's.

Other examples: 

When drunk drivers kill innocent people or whole families inside of the family vehicle, should that be viewed as family discrimination?

Or when people come into the United States illegally, should that be viewed as discrimination against the safety of the citizens in the United States?

What are your thoughts? 

Zombieguy1987
  • ethang5ethang5 258 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

None. The link doesn't prove anything other than your poor thinking and anti-theist bias.

Do a similar google search for victims of atheism and one link will not be able to cover the genocides of China's Mao, Russia's Stalin, or any of the atheist states that always seem to end in mass slaughter of innocents.

Your ignorance of history and irrational bias against religion produces the illogical nonsense you post.
    Zombieguy1987
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

And the internet being used by the anti religious shows how the internet is being used to spread the anti religious message.

A message of it's own kind of bias.
    Zombieguy1987ethang5
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    @TTKDB ; To ME, war is a crime, beheading is a crime, burning at the stake is a crime, driving a person to whip ones self is a crime, destroying one's ability to think outside of religious doctrine is a crime.

Many wars were started to, allegedly, defend one "god" or another (or that "god's morality"). I don't know of any that were started to defend atheism. Started BY an atheistic person, yes, but, even at that, most atheists didn't support it. No, I can't actually prove that last statement,  but, I'm an atheist and I don't approve of religious wars, I don't think many do.
    I have 4 daughters. One is Catholic, one is Baptist, two are whatever they want to be, but don't agree with a LOT of religious doctrine. All, like their father, have "societal morals" along with whatever religious ones coincide with common sense. I never "led" them along any religious path. I hope I had a hand in the common sense.
    I have nothing against any person's religion, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and they don't try to shove it down someone's throat that isn't interested, and, in the U.S., stays within the Constitution.
    Zombieguy1987
    ethang5 said:
    @Zombieguy1987

None. The link doesn't prove anything other than your poor thinking and anti-theist bias.

Do a similar google search for victims of atheism and one link will not be able to cover the genocides of China's Mao, Russia's Stalin, or any of the atheist states that always seem to end in mass slaughter of innocents.

Your ignorance of history and irrational bias against religion produces the illogical nonsense you post.
    "Your ignorance of history"

Oh, the irony... Call me ignorant, when you don't even know anything about those genocides...

Mao, Stalin and other COMMUNIST! nations didn't genocide people in the NAME of atheism.

They did it in the NAME of COMMUNISM!

There's a big difference when a religious parent kills their kid by using faith healing instead of going to the doctor

To a communist dictator, whose atheism is nothing more that a strawman for the ignorant religous poeple, who genocided people to support a far- left ideolgy called COMMUNISM!

According to your logic, Hitler killed the jews in the name of Paganism because he was a Pagan.
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

Discrimination huh?

These are two examples of what I would call anti religious discrimination:

"Did God destroy the Twin Towers?"

How many times do i need to tell you this @TTKDB ?

God is suppose to be all knowing, powerful etc, yet 19 terrorists with box cutter mangaged to defeat his all knowingness and powerfulness and kill 3,000 people

Or, the parents who are teaching their kids about religion, that apparently should be viewed as child abuse? 

It's only Child abuse when they force it on them (Or you know, kill them with FAITH HEALLING!)

Two separate perceptions from two previous website's.

Other examples: 

When drunk drivers kill innocent people or whole families inside of the family vehicle, should that be viewed as family discrimination?

And yet another  off topic qestion NEXT

Or when people come into the United States illegally, should that be viewed as discrimination against the safety of the citizens in the United States?

Woah, woah! What does the Border issue have to do with this?

What are your thoughts? 

My thoughts?

Your arguments make this:

Look like a masterpeice!

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -   edited December 2018
    @Zombieguy1987

Keep teaching me via your atheist mindset.

Is the below, one of those lessons? 

"Religion's only purpose is to control the masses with lies and mind games"

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
    Zombieguy1987
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

Keep teaching me via your atheist mindset.

Is the below, one of those lessons? 

Um no... Can you stop going off topic

"Religion's only purpose is to control the masses with lies and mind games"

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/

• TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

Why don't you tell the truth?

Does that website know that you're in a sense promoting it on this website? 

I've been to the website, and there's nothing on it there for me.

If it's where you get your mindset, then I'm happy for you.

Is the information on that website going to better the lives of the individuals who aren't atheists? 

Is that website going to better the lives (of the parents who hurt their kids, and religion wasn't found guilty along with the parents for their crimes?)

Why don't you ask that website to answer the above question for you? 

Being that you apparently won't answer it? 

Zombieguy1987
    TTKDB said:
    @Zombieguy1987

Why don't you tell the truth?

Does that website know that you're in a sense promoting it on this website? 

Why don't you say the same thing to YeshuaBought?

She has a bible site, yet you never mention that. Also, there is nothing related to the argument! I don't understand why i need to keep getting through your head

I've been to the website, and there's nothing on it there for me.

If it's where you get your mindset, then I'm happy for you.

Off topic

Is the information on that website going to better the lives of the individuals who aren't atheists? 

I don't know, and why is that relevant to this debate?

Is that website going to better the lives (of the parents who hurt their kids, and religion wasn't found guilty along with the parents for their crimes?)

Once again, i don't know, and why you think this is relevant

Why don't you ask that website to answer the above question for you? 

Because the website isn't relevant to this debate

Being that you apparently won't answer it? 

I won't answer because you just asked 4 irrelevant questions in a single argument

@Zombieguy1987

- Oh, the irony... Call me ignorant, when you don't even know anything about those genocides...

Mao, Stalin and other COMMUNIST! nations didn't genocide people in the NAME of atheism.

Neither do those parents murder their children, in the name of anything. They are simply mistaken. But Stalin and Mao were atheists. They murdered religious people for being religious. You can't hide from the truth.

- They did it in the NAME of COMMUNISM!

Show where they did. Stalin and Mao were trying to kill people, people didn't die by accident due to their mistakes, they actively killed people. Religious parents aren't trying to kill anyone, but people die due to their mistake. That is the huge difference your bias blinds you to.

- There's a big difference when a religious parent kills their kid by using faith healing instead of going to the doctor

Yes, one is an accident where the parents aren't intending to kill and the other is deliberate killing with the intention to kill.

- To a communist dictator, whose atheism is nothing more that a strawman for the ignorant religous poeple, who genocided people to support a far- left ideolgy called COMMUNISM!

Every atheist state in history has resulted in the mass slaughter of innocent people. Do you think that's coincidence?

- According to your logic, Hitler killed the jews in the name of Paganism because he was a Pagan.

Hitler was not pagan, he was atheist. And he killed all those people because he was both evil and wrong.

Neither Christianity or Communism requires people to be killed, but communist leaders, who are all atheists, always seem to manage to kill boatloads of innocent people.....intentionally.

But here you are, excusing them and condemning those who through ignorance, accidentally and  unintentionally cause people to die.

Your moral compass could us a tune-up.
    Zombieguy1987
    @Zombieguy1987

And Christianity worldwide is not decreasing, it is increasing. But if you live surrounded by leftist liberals and read Huff post, you'll think Christianity in decline.

Exposure is good for a correct view of reality.
    Zombieguy1987
    @ethang5 is the perfect example of an ignorant person who ignores history and reality by using an Atheist atrocity fallacy 
    @Polaris95

It's paradoxical only to you. To the 9/11 terrorist, God would have cheered them on.

Both you and the terrorist have incorrect ideas of who and how God is. The terrorists think God should have aided them, and you think God should have opposed them. Both of you say the other is wrong.
    Zombieguy1987
    ethang5 said:
    @Polaris95

It's paradoxical only to you. To the 9/11 terrorist, God would have cheered them on.

Both you and the terrorist have incorrect ideas of who and how God is. The terrorists think God should have aided them, and you think God should have opposed them. Both of you say the other is wrong.
    Most popular religion in the United States: Christianity
    Terrorist religion: Islam

Wouldn't the Christian God intervene to stop 9/11. Or the Islamic God since 9/11 has led to an increase in Islamophiobia?

Its not paradoxical because I'm sure a God wouldn't accept their followers to kill innocent people, and start a 17 year long war  
  • TTKDBTTKDB 267 Pts   -  
    @Zombieguy1987

"Wouldn't the Christian God intervene to stop 9/11. Or the Islamic God since 9/11 has led to an increase in Islamophiobia?

Its not paradoxical because I'm sure a God wouldn't accept their followers to kill innocent people, and start a 17 year long war."

Why blame any God, for man's own doings? 

Why does any God deserved to be questioned, when some of man is guilty for his own destroying and destructive ways?

Why do the parents or parent who killed their kids, and were found guilty of their crimes but religion wasn't found guilty along with those parents or parent?

Why don't you question the judges in those cases, why they didn't find religion, guilty along with the criminal parents or parent? 

Why don't you question humanity in regards to war, and ask humanity itself, why humanity in general, seems to keep the word war, as a part of humanities vocabulary? 

Why not ask any of the Gods, your questions, or is it just easier to ask humanity why any of the Gods, why they do what they do? 

Zombieguy1987
    @ethang5 is the perfect example of an ignorant person who ignores history and reality by using an Atheist atrocity fallacy 
    You are wrong internet atheist. You were blaming Christianity for what Christian did, but was not blaming atheism for what atheist did. That is hypocritical. Christian parents do not intend to kill, and do not kill in the "name" of Christianity.

- Most popular religion in the United States: Christianity

- Wouldn't the Christian God intervene to stop 9/11.

Why? People asking this seem to assume God should do what they expect. Why?

- Or the Islamic God since 9/11 has led to an increase in Islamophiobia?

There is no such thing as an Islamic God. And the word "Islamophiobia" is an oxymoron.

- Its not paradoxical because I'm sure a God wouldn't accept their followers to kill innocent people, and start a 17 year long war  
    How are you sure? Did God speak to you? Perhaps you should talk to Polaris95, who claims to think it IS a paradox.
    ethang5 said:
    @ethang5 is the perfect example of an ignorant person who ignores history and reality by using an Atheist atrocity fallacy 
    You are wrong internet atheist. You were blaming Christianity for what Christian did, but was not blaming atheism for what atheist did. That is hypocritical. Christian parents do not intend to kill, and do not kill in the "name" of Christianity.

- Most popular religion in the United States: Christianity

- Wouldn't the Christian God intervene to stop 9/11.

Why? People asking this seem to assume God should do what they expect. Why?

- Or the Islamic God since 9/11 has led to an increase in Islamophiobia?

There is no such thing as an Islamic God. And the word "Islamophiobia" is an oxymoron.

- Its not paradoxical because I'm sure a God wouldn't accept their followers to kill innocent people, and start a 17 year long war  
    How are you sure? Did God speak to you? Perhaps you should talk to Polaris95, who claims to think it IS a paradox.

How am i sure?

Well... There CAN"T be one God, otherwise we would have one universial religion. But no, there are different religions, and if i, were say did believe in a god, it wouldn't make sense to only focus on one religion that claims there's a god.

Taking this into account, the most popular religion in the U.S is Christianity, and the terrorists religion is Islam.

So, wouldn't the Christian god intervene to protect the people on the planes and targets since they are his/her supportors?

But, based on what happened, he/she just sat on the sidelines

And wouldn't the Islamic god either help the terrorists, or betray the 19 followers and also help the people who are about to die on the planes and targets?

But since it appears the terrorists got their way, that means A. The Christian is'nt all powerful, loving and knowing or B. He/she doesn't exist, but the Islamic one does since he/she possibly helped the terrorists