frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

In this Debate

Is Lordship Salvation Biblical?

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
56%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    I like this guy, .. this, umm ..Pastor, except he's a Christian, or a sun-god believer as I would see it, (time 3:37) which is NOT Biblical. The sun-god thing is pagan, and to make the Word of God, .. or Gods Only Begotten son into a pagan god is 'the' unforgivable sin, ..  (Mathew 12:31, 32) as Jesus responded to the Pharisees accusation in Mathew 12:24 "Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, “This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons.”

.. and Jesus replied: "31 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come."
    It was God through His Holy Spirit that spoke through Jesus, just as it was God through His Holy Spirit that spoke through the Angel of Fire to Moses. To call Gods Holy Spirit, the essence who God is a sun-god is blasphemy!

But then, to be a true Christian, you must believe that Jesus is the pagan sun god, or one of the gods of the trinity or you will be labeled a heretic, an enemy of the Christian Church and even excommunicated!

Why is it that no Christian could give up this blasphemous man-made doctrine? I did, and not by another man-made doctrine like the JW's, but Scripturally!
    Is there even ONE Christian here that would even consider looking deeper into this evil doctrine, and how it came about, ..  and the reasons it was created? Anyone?

Did you know that pagans, atheists who read the Bible defend the Trinity!? Doesn't that tell you something?
    I had a few Christians tell me: "Yeah, that tells us that even atheist believe God is a Trinity!" .. sadly.