It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Max Working Pressure16Bar
Approx discharge time≥6Sec≥6Sec≥9Sec≥9Sec≥9Sec≥12Sec≥15Sec≥15Sec
ApprovalISO 9001: 2008
Portable Dry Powder Fire Extingusihers –CE Approved
● Monoammonium phosphate based dry chemical agent, Capable of fighting
Class A, B, C Fires
● Cylinders compliance to council directive 97/23EC (PED)and ISO9001: 2008
● High quality polyester paint.
● Controlled discharge.
● Brass nickel plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
● Unique gauge testing system.
● Unique colour coded handle and base (optional).
● Rechargeable and easy to service.
Ideal Use: Houses, office, buildings, warehouses, farms, wood working area ect.
*Note: Not recommended for use on expensive and delicate equipment like computers, ect.
It is recommended that all personnel should be trained in the operation of the portable fire extinguisher for their own safety and to maximize the effectiveness of the extinguishing agent.ABC Fire Extinguisher manufacturers