frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Did 8 years of Obama cause you more harm than good?

Debate Information

Alright, Obama is gone. We argued if he is Muslim, or American citizen. We started his tenure with awarding him a Noble price with high expectations. We greeted him with a record number of people at his inauguration ( mr Trump may disagree with that one). We re-elected him to the office, and now wished him good bye. We thank Obama for 8 years of Presidential service to his country.
Now we are in the Trump land. We have a chance to reflect on the past 8 years. Did Obama administration cause you more harm than good?
  1. Live Poll

Did Obama administration cause you more harm than good?

15 votes
    1. More harm
      86.67%
    2. More Good, and I miss him already
      13.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    Definitely more harm. Obama Healthcare is a joke, flood of illegal and dangerous immigrants destroying our neighborhoods, property values, and way of life. National debt went through the roof.
    Nathaniel_B
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    Obama permanently scarred our economy and demographics.
    Nathaniel_B
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • It caused more harm. Also, Obamacare is a scam.
    Nathaniel_B
  • He did a lot of great stuff. He can in when times were tough.
  • It caused more harm.
    Nathaniel_B
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    88% agree in the debate's poll right now that it is more harm. I also agree that Obamacare is not well thought-thru. We need to revamp the Healthcare system based on applying latest technology and cutting redundant costs, instead of communist ideas of redistribution of wealth to pay for heathcare for illegal immigrants, making the healthcare system bad for everyone.
  • Yes believe that it caused, generally more harm for the United States, Israel, US Citizens, and finally to the world. The only people who benefited were Muslims and Muslim countries as well as illegal immigrants that are coming in to the US.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6019 Pts   -  
    To me personally, they caused more good than harm, since Obama's immigration policies were pretty welcoming and significantly simplified my own immigration process. For the US overall, I would say he did more harm than good, and I consider him to be among the worst 10 US presidents - but it is worth noting that he inherited a recessed economy and faced strong opposition in the Congress. I wonder how different his performance would have been if he had become president not in 2008, but, say, in 2004.