frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Evolution

Debate Information

Position: Against
I am against evolution
Zombieguy1987AlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

Tie
Predicted
50%
Likely
50%
Unlikely

Details +

Debate Type: Lincoln-Douglas Debate

Voting Format: Casual Voting

Opponent:

Time Per Round: 48 Hours Per Round

Voting Period: 24 Hours

Forfeited

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Comment
    calebsicacalebsica 95 Pts   -  
    I have not seen one bit of evidence that proves evolution. I have researched and not found anything. I would love to see the evidence that you know.
    PlaffelvohfenEvidenceZombieguy1987AlofRI
  • Comment
    PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @calebsica

I could show you the mountains of evidence for it but you would deny it so I don't see the point in wasting time on this...  
    EvidenceZombieguy1987AlofRI
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • Comment
    calebsicacalebsica 95 Pts   -  
    I will not deny it if its true, but I have mountains of evidence that disproves evolution.
    PlaffelvohfenEvidenceZombieguy1987AlofRI
  • Comment
    EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    @calebsica ;
    The only evidence they have for evolution is everchanging definitions, bacteria, horse, cats and dogs, and pigeons. Oh yeah, and moths.
    The rest is fossils and skull & bones which they dig up from graves, and like all Satanists, they carry them around to schools to brainwash children, along with all the different definitions of evolution.
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987AlofRI
  • Comment
    AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    There is much to much "evidence" to post here. There's this thing called "The Internet" that HAS all that information …. IF you stay off the religious web pages and stick with the scientific ones, who, after all, continue to search the facts daily, where the religious ones simply stick to what has been taught for centuries. Many people believed mythology … for centuries.

If the Internet doesn't do it for you there're STILL things called "Libraries" that stay, pretty much, up to date. Again, if you want the argument that proves, beyond a shadow of much doubt, the answer you are looking (?) for, stay away from the religious aisles. You WON'T find any argument there.