frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should Abortion Be Legal in The United States of Americia

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @BrandyKnight
    Should there be legal abortions allowed in states that have fetal homicide laws?  If yes, why?
    Yes, because that was settled in Roe v. Wade... 

Now, I think the idea of fetal homicide laws could be framed to be compatible, at the moment it's the intent that is problematic... If the intent is to give person status to unborn humans, you run into multiple problems in higher courts. If the intent is to punish actions that terminates pregnancies against the will of the pregnant person then there may be better grounds to support it... 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • The idea of abortion rests on a multitude of ethical and moral dilemmas with many different individual circumstances for a judicial system to simply declare all forms of abortion as either legal or illegal.

An assessment of circumstances needs to be first carried out to warrant any declaration of legislation.
    Plaffelvohfen

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BrandyKnight

You say .....

You keep trying to make this thread about whether abortion is morally right or morally wrong and making unfounded, biased accusations

My reply .....But you’re the one who stated moral reasons against abortion and finished off with that assertive “ period”to stamp home your points 

You say ....No one wants to hear someone point out the truth because apparently people become insanely defensive even when they are not being attacked. 

My reply .....I agree which is why you decided to give a very emotional lecture on the morality of the whole situation 

You say ......The thread is about the legality of abortions in states in this country.

My reply .....Yes , which is why debate has to be had to give various views you seem to be against this 

You say...... Now I will pose my direct question to you and see if your dance around it continues or that you have points actually based on something besides emotion. 

My reply ......I haven’t danced around any of your questions you on the other hand cannot answer several of mine , you also accuse me of your emotionalism......interesting 

You say .......Should there be legal abortions allowed in states that have fetal homicide laws?

My reply .......The law should allow for all citizens of the U S to have a right to  choice on the matter 

You say ......If yes, why? 

My reply .....A woman’s body a woman’s choice anything else is tyranny 
  • I f I may BrandyKnight.

Dee sees Pregnancy abortion as immoral for the fact it is immoral. To officially stop life by ending the life from its starting position. This is a truth that needs consideration in whole truth. On the other side of a scale such as impartiality it is the admission which places all woman in this united state before the people.

Any ruling by the court should be made on the state of the union made between pregnancy and abortion. Pregnancy Abortion not being impartial to all woman like female specific amputation. Does The House of Representatives, the President of the United States, or the Executive Office via Vice President have the right to hold a unregulated trial publicly by use of admission in the use of legislation?

In civil Argument among Counsel as a united state does this constitute legal malpractice by the formation of a second Judicial Branch of governing taking place in the general public without representation to innocence. Which is the first focal point of using a admission which doubles as accusation to a crime publicly as the description of a event that takes place concerning all woman as a united state.

Please keep in mind this is an attempt to defend, preserve, and protect the United States Constitution. As woman themselves have participated in a process which does not create all woman as equal.

Should there be legal abortions allowed in states that have fetal homicide laws?  If yes, why? 

There are legal Pregnancy abortions taking place in a united state all over the world. They are all called something else instead of pregnancy abortion. Pregnancy abortion is not limited in its depth of meaning to the admission confession it most often describers publicly for. It is almost a freedom of speech, but not quite, it describes a basic principle in which two ways of guilt can be exposed. 1. Admission 2. Accusation.

• @Dee Hey here I am again. 

You say: The woman has every right to change her mind 

My reply: The woman has made the decision to have the child in the process of sexual activity, once conception occurs shouldn't the baby have equal rights to the woman? "Abortion" A.K.A. *the slaughter of baby's*, is murder, it is horrific to kill a future human being. Now I am not saying every single baby will make America a better place, but of the large number of abortions, many are bound to make a difference. It causes the woman, in most cases, to have deep depression and feels horrific about it for years post-abortion. Would you kill someone in a coma? Because abortion and killing someone in a coma from what I'm gathering that you are saying should both be fine. 

Point 1) The woman knew while commencing with sexual activity that there was a possibility of pregnancy. 

Point 2) Abortion is the slaughter of our future generation. 

Point 3) There is so much potential from these brutally murdered baby's. 

Point 4) It causes the woman a deep feeling of guilt and depression for the larger sum of her remaining life. 

Point 5) If you endorse abortion you must endorse the legalization of killing someone in a coma. 
    Plaffelvohfen
    @BenShapirosCousin

Point 1 is irrelevant...
    Point 2 is an opinion...
    Point 3 is an opinion...
    Point 4 is true in many cases but is irrelevant anyway in a legal discussion...
    Point 5 is fallacious...

Do you know of bodily autonomy/integrity? It's usually considered a human right... It means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long. It's why you cannot be forced to donate blood, tissue, organs. Even if you're dead, even if it would save or improve 20 lives... It's why someone can't touch you, have sex with you,  or use your body in any way without your continuous consent.  

A fetus is using someone's body parts. Therefore, under bodily autonomy it is there by permission, not by right. It needs a person continuous consent. if they deny or withdraw consent, for any reason whatsoever, the pregnant person has a right to remove them from that moment. A fetus is equal in this regard because if I need someone else's body parts to live, they also can legally deny me their use.

By saying a fetus has a right to someone's body parts until it's born, despite the pregnant person's wishes, you're doing 2 things...

1: Granting a fetus more rights to other people's body part than any born person.
    2: Awarding a pregnant person less rights to their body than a corpse. 
    DeeBenShapirosCousin
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2019
    @BenShapirosCousin

You say .....

The woman has made the decision to have the child in the process of sexual activity, once conception occurs shouldn't the baby have equal rights to the woman?

My reply .....The fetus is their by permission granted by the woman this permission may be withdrawn if the woman wishes , the fetus has zero rights and any implied rights should not trump the rights of a woman to have autonomy over her body 

You say .....Abortion" A.K.A. *the slaughter of baby's*, is murder, it is horrific to kill a future human being.

My reply .....Why aren’t women who abort given life in prison if this is the case? 

Abortion prevents a life being born contraception does likewise are you against contraception if not why not?

You say ....Now I am not saying every single baby will make America a better place, but of the large number of abortions, many are bound to make a difference.

My reply .....Apply that “logic” next time someone uses contraception as all these potential lives could have made a difference according to you 

You say ....It causes the woman, in most cases, to have deep depression and feels horrific about it for years post-abortion.

My reply ....Utter nonsense 

You say ......Would you kill someone in a coma? Because abortion and killing someone in a coma from what I'm gathering that you are saying should both be fine. 

My reply ....No I wouldn’t because they are part of the human race the unborn are not and I never made this emotional comparison you did 

You say .....Point 1) The woman knew while commencing with sexual activity that there was a possibility of pregnancy. 

My reply ....So what?

You say .....Point 2) Abortion is the slaughter of our future generation. 

My reply ....Really?

You say ..... There is so much potential from these brutally murdered baby's. 

My reply ....Idle speculation 

You say .....It causes the woman a deep feeling of guilt and depression for the larger sum of her remaining life. 

My reply ...Really you know this how?

You say ...... If you endorse abortion you must endorse the legalization of killing someone in a coma.  

My reply ......No I mustn’t actually , one is murder the other is not your failure to comprehend this is something you need to address 

+   
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @BenShapirosCousin

Point 1 is irrelevant...
    Point 2 is an opinion...
    Point 3 is an opinion...
    Point 4 is true in many cases but is irrelevant anyway in a legal discussion...
    Point 5 is fallacious...

Do you know of bodily autonomy/integrity? It's usually considered a human right... It means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long. It's why you cannot be forced to donate blood, tissue, organs. Even if you're dead, even if it would save or improve 20 lives... It's why someone can't touch you, have sex with you,  or use your body in any way without your continuous consent.  

A fetus is using someone's body parts. Therefore, under bodily autonomy it is there by permission, not by right. It needs a person continuous consent. if they deny or withdraw consent, for any reason whatsoever, the pregnant person has a right to remove them from that moment. A fetus is equal in this regard because if I need someone else's body parts to live, they also can legally deny me their use.

By saying a fetus has a right to someone's body parts until it's born, despite the pregnant person's wishes, you're doing 2 things...

1: Granting a fetus more rights to other people's body part than any born person.
    2: Awarding a pregnant person less rights to their body than a corpse. 
    I would like to first point out that you completely discarded point 1/2/5. 

Point 1) A human life that you have decided to partake in the production of cannot just be taken because you decide, "Hey, I want to eat chocolate, (or) I wanna be skinny again! (or) I feel a little weird." That is no justification for murder. 

Point 2) A human life that you have so disrespectfully called a, "corpse" has more potential than you or I have at this moment. It (the human life for which you are trying to take) could do more than we have, make more of a difference than either of us combined ever could, or can. 

Point 3) Re-addressing the fact that you just threw three of my main points in the garbage and didn't even bother to explain such actions. 
  • Dee said:
    @BenShapirosCousin

You say .....

The woman has made the decision to have the child in the process of sexual activity, once conception occurs shouldn't the baby have equal rights to the woman?

My reply .....The fetus is their by permission granted by the woman this permission may be withdrawn if the woman wishes , the fetus has zero rights and any implied rights should not trump the rights of a woman to have autonomy over her body 

You say .....Abortion" A.K.A. *the slaughter of baby's*, is murder, it is horrific to kill a future human being.

My reply .....Why aren’t women who abort given life in prison if this is the case? 

Abortion prevents a life being born contraception does likewise are you against contraception if not why not?

You say ....Now I am not saying every single baby will make America a better place, but of the large number of abortions, many are bound to make a difference.

My reply .....Apply that “logic” next time someone uses contraception as all these potential lives could have made a difference according to you 

You say ....It causes the woman, in most cases, to have deep depression and feels horrific about it for years post-abortion.

My reply ....Utter nonsense 

You say ......Would you kill someone in a coma? Because abortion and killing someone in a coma from what I'm gathering that you are saying should both be fine. 

My reply ....No I wouldn’t because they are part of the human race the unborn are not and I never made this emotional comparison you did 

You say .....Point 1) The woman knew while commencing with sexual activity that there was a possibility of pregnancy. 

My reply ....So what?

You say .....Point 2) Abortion is the slaughter of our future generation. 

My reply ....Really?

You say ..... There is so much potential from these brutally murdered baby's. 

My reply ....Idle speculation 

You say .....It causes the woman a deep feeling of guilt and depression for the larger sum of her remaining life. 

My reply ...Really you know this how?

You say ...... If you endorse abortion you must endorse the legalization of killing someone in a coma.  

My reply ......No I mustn’t actually , one is murder the other is not your failure to comprehend this is something you need to address 

+   
    You say: The fetus is their by permission granted by the woman this permission may be withdrawn if the woman wishes , the fetus has zero rights and any implied rights should not trump the rights of a woman to have autonomy over her body  

My reply: The human life is there because the woman proceeded with sexual activity while having the knowledge of her possibly becoming pregnant, you are not acknowledging that the young human life has a given number of years, (however old the woman is,) more time to make a difference than said woman. Would you murder someone because they were bothering you? 

You say: Why aren’t women who abort given life in prison if this is the case? 

My reply: Because we live in a fallen world. Many have been indoctrinated to think many things are fine that are horrific and dreadful. 

You say: Abortion prevents a life being born contraception does likewise are you against contraception if not why not? 

My reply: contraception prevents the formulation of the human life in the first place, once it is formed i is murder to take the life of the innocent, or anyone at all that you are not in war with etc... So I do believe that contraception is right and abortion is wrong and that is why. 

You say: Apply that “logic” next time someone uses contraception as all these potential lives could have made a difference according to you. 

My reply: In this for instance they are not taking an already formed life. Therefore, it is just. 

You say: Utter nonsense. 

My reply: How so? 

You say: No I wouldn’t because they are part of the human race the unborn are not and I never made this emotional comparison you did. 

My reply: You are saying that unborn baby's are not part of the human race, how are they not? Also, if you say you can kill someone that is basically "surviving off another" than yes you would be implying that people in comas can be put to death at any time. They have a chance for consciousness, so do baby's and the baby's have more potential than the person in a coma. 

You say: So what?

My reply: So she should've made the decision not to have the baby before she mated. Or used some form of contraception which, for reasons I have already listed, is not wrong. 

You say: Really?

My reply: Definitely. 

You say: Idle speculation. 

My reply: Do you disagree? 

You say: Really you know this how?

My reply: Many studies done on this subject. Here's one of them: ".....Emotional and psychological effects following abortion are more common than physical side effects and can range from mild regret to more serious complications such as depression. It is important to discuss these risks with a trained professional who can address your questions and concerns. The emotional side effects of having an abortion are just as real as physical side effects...." 

You say: No I mustn’t actually , one is murder the other is not your failure to comprehend this is something you need to address.

My Reply: I could barely understand it there were so many hiccups, but from what I gathered it's just a re-statement of what you have previously attempted to refute and I explained it in point 6. 

Point 1) A human life that you have decided to partake in the production of cannot just be taken because you decide, "Hey, I want to eat chocolate, (or) I wanna be skinny again! (or) I feel a little weird." That is no justification for murder. 

Point 2) A human life that you have so disrespectfully called a, "corpse" has more potential than you or I have at this moment. It (the human life for which you are trying to take) could do more than we have, make more of a difference than either of us combined ever could, or can. 

Point 3) Re-addressing the fact that you just threw three of my main points in the garbage and didn't even bother to explain such actions. 
    Of course I'll always discard irrelevant points, because, wait for it........ They're irrelevant!

Point 1 is still irrelevant... The purpose of sexual intercourse is not limited to reproduction, neither is it the only way to reproduce... People have sex because it's good in and of itself, not because they intend to reproduce... That reproduction may be an outcome, is purely accidental, the consequences are to be evaluated by the pregnant person only since no one else will experience it... If she decides to "stop the potential from realizing itself", only she can deal with it, it's no one else business...

Like it or not, life's value is suggestive, no one values it the same, you may value it higher than others well, kudos to you, but your views are not absolute, they're personal... So, to be clear about why your point 1 is irrelevant, I don't like it is not an argument...

Point 2, reading problems? It's the living pregnant woman that would have less rights to her body, than a corpse would have to its dead body...
    Dee
  • Plaffelvohfen said:

Of course I'll always discard irrelevant points, because, wait for it........ They're irrelevant!

Point 1 is still irrelevant... The purpose of sexual intercourse is not limited to reproduction, neither is it the only way to reproduce... People have sex because it's good in and of itself, not because they intend to reproduce... That reproduction may be an outcome, is purely accidental, the consequences are to be evaluated by the pregnant person only since no one else will experience it... If she decides to "stop the potential from realizing itself", only she can deal with it, it's no one else business...

Like it or not, life's value is suggestive, no one values it the same, you may value it higher than others well, kudos to you, but your views are not absolute, they're personal... So, to be clear about why your point 1 is irrelevant, I don't like it is not an argument...

Point 2, reading problems? It's the living pregnant woman that would have less rights to her body, than a corpse would have to its dead body...
    I would like to start by saying I did not understand what you said in your second "point" at all. 

Point 1) I never said it was limited to reproduction, I only said that the female knew going into this, that there is a possibility of conception. Also what on Earth do you mean by, "stop the potential from realizing itself"??? Then I can provide counter-evidence. 

Point 2) By discarding points 1/2/5 you are basically saying that they are irrefutable and that you agree wholeheartedly to the evidence listed. 
  • @Plaffelvohfen ;
    Don't mean to step on...…..

Do you know of bodily autonomy/integrity? It's usually considered a human right... It means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long. It's why you cannot be forced to donate blood, tissue, organs. Even if you're dead, even if it would save or improve 20 lives... It's why someone can't touch you, have sex with you, or use your body in any way without your continuous consent. 

In truth a woman never has bodily autonomy. A medical doctor male or female performing science experimentation on human egg had sperm is the only united state which holds autonomy in whole truth. This would be true with a scientist with a degree from a university as well.

There are two directions in which this discussion must answer basic principles of fact. One a woman ovulates and at which time she must fertilize the egg, or it will die. So, when woman are placed in a united state by use of admission of guilt that doubles as an accusation woman as a united state who are accused of murder by admission of abortion can in whole truth make the same accusation of murder by woman who have not had sex or become pregnant aborting ovulation.

What is said by BenShapirosCousin is truth.

Point 1. The woman and man who are close share the same burden of death by not having sex at all. What you are doing is insisting that a whole truth not be explained scientifically. As science is a participant in pregnancy abortions though not admitting so. They receive donations of both egg and sperm to which they perform the introduction of prolonged life.  (Truth)

Point 2. The failure to officially stop any ovulation which has officially started is a slaughter of future generation. (Truth)

Point 3. Yes, but why are they not all addressed equally by you as a united state with all woman?

Point 4. Abortion, Pregnancy Abortion is not female specific amputation there is a united state that has not been reached by woman on a United states Constitutional level. At this conjunction of addressing constitutional principle Presadera can places all woman as a witness before united states under oath before constitution separation of truth and whole truth as a repreparation to all woman. This so no one woman must carry a burden like this alone. (Truth) Presadera, all woman are created equal. In turn by their creator.

Point 5. No, I don’t have to endorse. No woman must endorse. Pregnancy abortion is an admission woman are at liberty to make and revoke any admission of this nature when made. I believe you are telling a lie and do not support whole truth as it is uncertain to you that all woman who have been told they need or had a medical process that was called pregnancy abortion was not in fact a female specific amputation. (Truth)

Any egg as child will lose right in all event including its birth. Right comes and goes in relationship to independence The united state is a matter of independences,  (This is a truth) the second Amendment in all Pregnancy is addressing citizen ship of a Nation by basic principle.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BenShapirosCousin

You say .....The human life is there because the woman proceeded with sexual activity while having the knowledge of her possibly becoming pregnant

My reply .....So what? 

You say ...., you are not acknowledging that the young human life has a given number of years, (however old the woman is,) more time to make a difference than said woman.

My reply .....What young human life?

You say ..... Would you murder someone because they were bothering you? 

My reply ....No , who’s doing that?

You say ..... Because we live in a fallen world.

My reply .....That makes no sense at all

You say .....Many have been indoctrinated to think many things are fine that are horrific and dreadful. 

My reply ....You play the very same game regarding Evolution calling it indoctrination, anything you disagree with is called indoctrination it seems 

You say ....... contraception prevents the formulation of the human life in the first place,

My reply .....Yes it prevents the creation of a potential life being born abortion  does the same , a fetus is unborn.

So you’re totally against chemical contraception? 

You say ......once it is formed i is murder to take the life of the innocent, or anyone at all that you are not in war with etc... So I do believe that contraception is right and abortion is wrong and that is why. 

My reply .....It’s not that merely your opinion which is why who abort are not charged s murderers 

You say ......In this for instance they are not taking an already formed life. Therefore, it is just. 

My reply .....So you’re  fine to prevent a potential life being created , why so? This potential life could have brought a lot of good to the world that’s what you keep saying isn’t it?

You say ..... How so? 

My reply .....Because you claim to know how every woman who ever had an abortion feels 

You say ......You are saying that unborn baby's are not part of the human race, how are they not?

My reply ..... A fetus lacks personage 

You say ..... Also, if you say you can kill someone that is basically "surviving off another" than yes you would be implying that people in comas can be put to death at any time.

My reply .....So a woman cannot abort because any alleged rights of the fetus trump her rights to bodily autonomy?

A person in a coma has being brought into the world by birth the unborn have not , one is muder the other is not 

You say .....They have a chance for consciousness, so do baby's and the baby's have more potential than the person in a coma.

My reply .....Read above the difference between born and  unborn  

You say .......So she should've made the decision not to have the baby before she mated.

My reply ...Should she indeed,how do you know the individual stories of women worldwide regarding why they abort?

You say ......Or used some form of contraception which, for reasons I have already listed, is not wrong. 

My reply .....Yes preventing a potential life being born is fine once it’s contraception as you’re depriving them a chance of consciousness as you keep putting it 

You say ....Definitely. 

My reply .....A woman has a right to choice 

You say : Do you disagree? 

My reply .....Was that not rather obvious?

You say : Many studies done on this subject. Here's one of them: ".....Emotional and psychological effects following abortion are more common than physical side effects and can range from mild regret to more serious complications such as depression. It is important to discuss these risks with a trained professional who can address your questions and concerns. The emotional side effects of having an abortion are just as real as physical side effects...." 

My reply .....See that “ mild regret “ the total and utter opposite to what you stated , that’s not a “study” whereas the links , citations etc , etc, it’s incredible you refuse to read real papers on Evolution yet post this opinion piece with no stats to make your case here , how strange 

You say : I could barely understand it there were so many hiccups, but from what I gathered it's just a re-statement of what you have previously attempted to refute and I explained it in point 6. 

My reply ....Yes comprehension is not your strong point you use the very same childish strawman tactic on the Evolution debate when you’re licked , I get your point abortion is murder because you say so as it prevents a human life being born , contraception is fine though as it only prevents a potential human life being born 

• @Dee @BrandyKnight ;

In basic principle kevin_burk is saying America should be given the right to vote on admissions of guilt being legal. Well in whole truth admissions already can be legal, so then why the public vote?

Woman can be placed in a united state in many ways this is a constitutional liberty, female specific amputation which is not an admission and cannot be intellectual mistaken for an accusation.

@Plaffeivohfen

You do know Pregnancy abortion is a religious confession/admission right? In whole truth and fact the egg of a woman dies when she does not abort ovulation.

• @Dee

You are saying that unborn baby's are not part of the human race, how are they not?

Whole truth states that a woman’s egg is alive and killed by negligence upon understanding in basic principle. Shared beliefs of understanding are sometimes poorly based as sex education provides a documented knowledge of preservation of the life the egg holds ‘through mating.

In truth the united state in most religion is that the death of the child takes place only in truth after fertilization is applied to lengthen any duration of life the egg holds on its own   Marriage, at which time documents a male female couple who can only select few children who can be saved, and this does not ever stop the killing of unborn children that goes on throughout the woman’s ovulation.  

How are the unfertile eggs not human? They are human. Realistically there as an alibi being created for a united state outside the united state of all woman by constitutional principle, in whole truth.

• Dee said:
    @BenShapirosCousin

You say .....The human life is there because the woman proceeded with sexual activity while having the knowledge of her possibly becoming pregnant

My reply .....So what? 

You say ...., you are not acknowledging that the young human life has a given number of years, (however old the woman is,) more time to make a difference than said woman.

My reply .....What young human life?

You say ..... Would you murder someone because they were bothering you? 

My reply .... No,  who's doing that? 

You say ..... Because we live in a fallen world.

My reply .....That makes no sense at all

You say .....Many have been indoctrinated to think many things are fine that are horrific and dreadful. 

My reply ....You play the very same game regarding Evolution calling it indoctrination, anything you disagree with is called indoctrination it seems 

You say ....... contraception prevents the formulation of the human life in the first place,

My reply .....Yes it prevents the creation of a potential life being born abortion  does the same , a fetus is unborn.

So you’re totally against chemical contraception? 

You say ......once it is formed i is murder to take the life of the innocent, or anyone at all that you are not in war with etc... So I do believe that contraception is right and abortion is wrong and that is why. 

My reply .....It’s not that merely your opinion which is why who abort are not charged s murderers 

You say ......In this for instance they are not taking an already formed life. Therefore, it is just. 

My reply .....So you’re  fine to prevent a potential life being created , why so? This potential life could have brought a lot of good to the world that’s what you keep saying isn’t it?

You say ..... How so? 

My reply .....Because you claim to know how every woman who ever had an abortion feels 

You say ......You are saying that unborn baby's are not part of the human race, how are they not?

My reply ..... A fetus lacks personage 

You say ..... Also, if you say you can kill someone that is basically "surviving off another" than yes you would be implying that people in comas can be put to death at any time.

My reply .....So a woman cannot abort because any alleged rights of the fetus trump her rights to bodily autonomy?

A person in a coma has being brought into the world by birth the unborn have not , one is muder the other is not 

You say .....They have a chance for consciousness, so do baby's and the baby's have more potential than the person in a coma.

My reply .....Read above the difference between born and  unborn  

You say .......So she should've made the decision not to have the baby before she mated.

My reply ...Should she indeed,how do you know the individual stories of women worldwide regarding why they abort?

You say ......Or used some form of contraception which, for reasons I have already listed, is not wrong. 

My reply .....Yes preventing a potential life being born is fine once it’s contraception as you’re depriving them a chance of consciousness as you keep putting it 

You say ....Definitely. 

My reply .....A woman has a right to choice 

You say : Do you disagree? 

My reply .....Was that not rather obvious?

You say : Many studies done on this subject. Here's one of them: ".....Emotional and psychological effects following abortion are more common than physical side effects and can range from mild regret to more serious complications such as depression. It is important to discuss these risks with a trained professional who can address your questions and concerns. The emotional side effects of having an abortion are just as real as physical side effects...." 

My reply .....See that “ mild regret “ the total and utter opposite to what you stated , that’s not a “study” whereas the links , citations etc , etc, it’s incredible you refuse to read real papers on Evolution yet post this opinion piece with no stats to make your case here , how strange 

You say : I could barely understand it there were so many hiccups, but from what I gathered it's just a re-statement of what you have previously attempted to refute and I explained it in point 6. 

My reply ....Yes comprehension is not your strong point you use the very same childish strawman tactic on the Evolution debate when you’re licked , I get your point abortion is murder because you say so as it prevents a human life being born , contraception is fine though as it only prevents a potential human life being born 

You say: So what?  

My reply: So she should have made the decision not to have the baby in advance. 

You say: What young human life?

My reply: The young human life is the baby for which you are bargaining to slaughter. 

You say:  No,  who's doing that? 

My reply: The mother you are saying should follow through with abortion because this young human life is "bothering" her. 

You say: That makes no sense at all

My reply: Yes it does, this world has some pretty mentally jacked up and just jacked up in general people living here. That is why this treacherous act is legal. 

You say: Yes it prevents the creation of a potential life being born abortion  does the same , a fetus is unborn.

My reply: It does prevent conception in the first place, I'm not against contraception I'm against the killing of unborn baby's. Yes, a fetus is unborn good job. That doesn't mean it will remain that way for all eternity. It is still a potential human life, whereas, with contraception there is no potential human life you are taking away because you are preventing this situation from occurring in the first place. 

You say: You play the very same game regarding Evolution calling it indoctrination, anything you disagree with is called indoctrination it seems

My reply: Thank the Lord I believe in everything that's right. Praise the holy God above. 

You say: It’s not that merely your opinion which is why who abort are not charged s murderers 

My reply: They are not being convicted because the ones who should be doing the convicting are caught up in the delusion that it is not wrong to kill a baby. 

You say: So you’re  fine to prevent a potential life being created , why so? This potential life could have brought a lot of good to the world that’s what you keep saying isn’t it?

My reply: I could defend my case here but this is off topic, let's re-direct the conversation back to the original topic. "Should abortion be illegal" And any already formulated baby could do so many wondrous things, but contraception keeps it from starting in the first place as I have said, so you are not murdering anyone. (I could say more but this is getting way to off topic.) 

You say: Because you claim to know how every woman who ever had an abortion feels 

My reply: This is an example of utter nonsense, you didn't respond to my question so maybe scroll up and re-read it. 

You say: A fetus lacks personage 

My reply: You're right, it's not a human yet, but that will not be the case within the year. 

You say: So a woman cannot abort because any alleged rights of the fetus trump her rights to bodily autonomy?

My reply: Red Herring. What does the unborn have anything to do with people in comas in the way for which you are referring? 

You say: Read above the difference between born and  unborn  

My reply: A bunch of irrelevant wrongs that should be disregarded in a snap. 

You say: Should she indeed,how do you know the individual stories of women worldwide regarding why they abort?

My reply: I never said I did....? I don't see a point here. And yes she should have, indeed. 

You say: Yes preventing a potential life being born is fine once it’s contraception as you’re depriving them a chance of consciousness as you keep putting it 

My reply: Already gave an explanation. 

You say: A woman has a right to choice 

My reply: You're basically saying she has the right to kill a sort of "leach" on her. That is basically saying doctors should be allowed to kill any of there coma patients. 

You say: Was that not rather obvious?

My reply: No need to be a pig. Just answer with a yes or no. 

You say: See that “ mild regret “ the total and utter opposite to what you stated , that’s not a “study” whereas the links , citations etc , etc, it’s incredible you refuse to read real papers on Evolution yet post this opinion piece with no stats to make your case here , how strange 

My reply: You see that, "serious complications with depression" and I didn't send a citation/link because I'm not going to shove that down your throat as you do mine. 

You say: ..Yes comprehension is not your strong point you use the very same childish strawman tactic on the Evolution debate when you’re licked , I get your point abortion is murder because you say so as it prevents a human life being born , contraception is fine though as it only prevents a potential human life being born 

My reply: No, you just foolishly stated something that I can't understand. And that is completely irrelevent to the case at hand. Talking about a whole other subject of debate? Your like red herring man. 

@BenShapirosCousin

You say ........so she should have made the decision not to have the baby in advance. 

My reply .....How do you know she didn’t but changed her mind? Why don’t you lecture these women that don’t adhere to your interpretation as to how you think they should live their lives 

You say ......The young human life is the baby for which you are bargaining to slaughter

My reply......... But I’m not making any choices I leave the right to choice to each and every woman , you’re the coward who states what women should do in private because you haven’t the guts to say it to their face.

You call abortion slaughter, but your god agrees with abortion 

You say .......The mother you are saying should follow through with abortion because this young human life is "bothering" her. 

My reply .... No , I never said a woman should follow through with abortion because a human life is bothering her , why are you lying?

You say .......Yes it does, this world has some pretty mentally jacked up and just jacked up in general people living here. That is why this treacherous act is legal. 

My reply .....You only like laws you approve off and deem others mentally jacked up that follow accepted laws of the land , a bit of a dictator aren’t you?

You say .......It does prevent conception in the first place, 

My reply .....Yes , you’re all for preventing a potential life coming into the world 

You say ....I'm not against contraception I'm against the killing of unborn baby's. 

My reply ....But you’re against a potential human life coming into being when it suits you , you admit this 

You say .....Yes, a fetus is unborn good job. 

My reply ....Thank you , I knew you didn’t know what the term meant ......What ? You’re welcome 

You say........That doesn't mean it will remain that way for all eternity. It is still a potential human life, 

My reply .....So is a sperm 

You say .....whereas, with contraception there is no potential human life you are taking away because you are preventing this situation from occurring in the first place. 

My reply .....There you go in your own words .....You are preventing this situation from occurring.......I love the way you change the language when it suits you let me help .....What you’re really saying is .....you are preventing a potential life coming into being 

You say : Thank the Lord I believe in everything that's right. Praise the holy God above. 

My reply ....So Abortion is right if god is doing it as he commands it in the Bible when it suits but you don’t know this as you’ve never read the Bible 

You say : They are not being convicted because the ones who should be doing the convicting are caught up in the delusion that it is not wrong to kill a baby. 

My reply .....It must suck that you have to follow the laws of your land boo hoo

You say .....I could defend my case here but this is off topic, 

My reply ....You haven’t done so far , it’s not 

You say .....let's re-direct 

My reply .....Thought so no defence 

You say .......the conversation back to the original topic. "Should abortion be illegal" 

My reply ....It shouldn’t which is why it’s not 

You say ....And any already formulated baby could do so many wondrous things, but contraception keeps it from starting in the first place as I have said, 

My reply ......So again you agree that contraception is stopping a potential human life from having a wondrous  life and that’s cool because you’re preventing it , oooookay

You say ......so you are not murdering anyone. (I could say more but this is getting way to off topic.) 

My reply .....Neither is a woman aborting the law agrees in both cases  

You say ......This is an example of utter nonsense, you didn't respond to my question so maybe scroll up and re-read it. 

My reply ...It’s not your stupidity has you believing you are some sort of judge and jury over how others should live 

You say : You're right, it's not a human yet, but that will not be the case within the year. 

My reply .....So would a potential life stopped by contraception , your point?

You say .......Red Herring. What does the unborn have anything to do with people in comas in the way for which you are referring? 

My reply .....It’s not. You accuse me of using a red herring and you’re the one introduced a red herring as in a coma patient you  

You say ......A bunch of irrelevant wrongs that should be disregarded in a snap. 

My reply .....Yes I agree all your postings are like that. 

You say : I never said I did....? I don't see a point here. And yes she should have, indeed. 

My reply ....I don’t even know what you’re whining about here 

You say : Already gave an explanation. 

My reply .....Yes I’ve seen and destroyed your defense

You say ....You're basically saying she has the right to kill a sort of "leach" on her. 

My reply ....I stated clearly a woman has a right to choice , what make you so what ever it is it’s working

You say ......That is basically saying doctors should be allowed to kill any of there coma patients. 

My reply .....It’s not , only in your throughly skull 

You say .....No need to be a pig. Just answer with a yes or no. 

My reply ....But I did answer you fool ....oink , oink 

You say ......You see that, "serious complications with depression" and I didn't send a citation/link because I'm not going to shove that down your throat as you do mine. 

My reply ......See that “mild regret  and there you are attempting to shove it down my throat after saying you wouldn’t what a hypocrite, incidentally if you don’t want information on Evolution you coward why do you ask over 25 individuals for it so far?

You say .....No, you just foolishly stated something that I can't understand. 

My reply ....Partially correct , I intelligently stated ten facts about Evolution you are correct in that you cannot understand simple facts thank you for acknowledging this 

You say ....And that is completely irrelevent to the case at hand. Talking about a whole other subject of debate? 

My reply ....it’s not , it’s a demonstration of how basic simple concepts and ideas are beyond your religiously indoctrinated simpletons brain 

You say .....Your like red herring man. 

My reply .....Says the guy who’s every argument is littered with .......red herrings 

Plaffelvohfen
  • . Should there be legal abortions allowed in states that have fetal homicide laws?  If yes, why? 

Yes, Pregnancy Abortion is an admission of guilt. As a truth it does not reflect a united state with all woman in basic principle. As truth it also is self-incriminates people who are connected to the admission that only doubles as accusation of crime as a focal point. Again, Pregnancy Abortion is not female specific amputation. Woman who make an admission at minimum need to be questioned on the authenticity of the admission to the crime described.

The moral issue of pregnancy abortion exists in general as the official stop of what is started takes place when a woman does not become pregnant and kills a child by not fertilizing an egg,  keeping it alive is the first choice every woman makes as a united state. Morality alone is not a means to create a united state between all woman.

....Reasons including, but not limited to, being too young; being too poor; having too many children already; being unmarried; career issues, etc... Those are the stories. 

There is no such thing as unmarried pregnancy. A couple that produce manufactures citizenship, attempts by planning, or a woman who becomes pregnant is placed in a common law marriage by civil union created by the attempt to establishing a new citizen ship of a nation. With science performs this action, the couple when two women is Mulierfamina, when two men it is Binivir. This is a basic principle forming a united state. We are debating the introduction of a human independence by use of witnesses in the public.

Why would female specific amputation be ok when it comes to rape?

In basic principle and legal precedent when a woman is sexual assaulted and the woman is pregnant as a result of the attack it is no longer a rape, it is attempted murder. Without previous knowledge of the woman’s medical history the risk of death was assumed, taken. A raped woman was illegally forced to abort ovulation. There is a representation to United States Constitution that is expected and needs to be made from a Presadera and there will be only one Presadera at a time.

Pregnancy Abortion is morally right. Pregnancy Abortion is morally wrong. Pregnancy abortion is an admission which doubles as accusation and therefore needed to be constitutional separated before legislation was to take place.

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited April 2019
    Plaffelvohfen said:

I would like to start by saying I did not understand what you said in your second "point" at all. 

Point 1) I never said it was limited to reproduction, I only said that the female knew going into this, that there is a possibility of conception. Also what on Earth do you mean by, "stop the potential from realizing itself"??? Then I can provide counter-evidence. 

Point 2) By discarding points 1/2/5 you are basically saying that they are irrefutable and that you agree wholeheartedly to the evidence listed. 
    On your point 1... What I'm saying is that even if the female knew that there was a possibility of conception, it does not matter legally and it indeed should not matter in any case.

As to what I meant by "stop the potential from realizing itself", it should be obvious, I'm talking about abortion...
  • BrandyKnightBrandyKnight 62 Pts   -  
    @Dee
    My reply .....But you’re the one who stated moral reasons against abortion and finished off with that assertive “ period”to stamp home your points 

Wrong. I never said anything about moral or immoral, I merely listed reasons in countless papers and arguments given by women who have abortions. I did use "period" to say that I was listing facts not opinions. There is no personal judgement coming from me. Two close friends of mine had abortions themselves. At a very low point in my life, I shortly considered one myself.  You determine your own morals and I mine. My arguments and this thread have nothing to do with opinion on the morality, or lack there of, of abortion, It is about the legality of abortion. 

My reply .....I agree which is why you decided to give a very emotional lecture on the morality of the whole situation

Again, wrong. There is absolutely nothing emotional about anything I have posted. It is apparently emotional for you and that is personal. I am not a warrior for or against abortion. I am a woman and certainly do not attack women or judge them. As I pointed out several times, I simply believe that honesty and acknowledging the bottom line in situations. If you think that the blunt honesty of the reasons I listed sound immoral, that is your moral opinion and one you might be struggling with. It has nothing to do with morals for me.

My reply .....Yes , which is why debate has to be had to give various views you seem to be against this 

Again, if the reasons that I listed make the process sound like something bad to you, that is not my problem. I am against the hypocritical laws that  we have and believe that, one way or another, our states and nation need to stand one way or another. 

My reply ......I haven’t danced around any of your questions you on the other hand cannot answer several of mine , you also accuse me of your emotionalism......interesting

If I missed any of your questions, I did not mean to. I am happy to answer them if you want to ask. Again, I am in no way emotional in this thread, just direct.

My reply .......The law should allow for all citizens of the U S to have a right to  choice on the matter 

Not an answer. 

Question. Should abortion be legal in states where there are fetal homicide laws? Or reworded, should fetal homicide be recognized in states where abortion is legal? 

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited April 2019
    @BrandyKnight
     Question. Should abortion be legal in states where there are fetal homicide laws? Or reworded, should fetal homicide be recognized in states where abortion is legal? 
    Well, in my opinion, there is no ground for any "fetal homicide" laws, but I think there is a way to get about the same result with a law against "provoking unwanted abortion"... So for example, if a drunk driver is involved in an accident that causes a woman to abort, or any other actions that result in unwanted termination of pregnancy (unwanted is key here), then penalties specific to this could be applied, 1,5,10,15-25 years in jail? Doesn't matter really I'll let legislators decide... I think I'd have no problem with that. 
  • bowandarrowbowandarrow 8 Pts   -  
    @kevin_burke
    No. Definitely not. On a moral basis, abortion is the killing of our most innocent forms of human life, who have never committed a sin, except (some may say) for living and attempting to come into the world. Also, many may argue that incest, rape, and cases like these justify continuing the legality of abortion. However, these rare scenarios cannot defend the murder of a child who is killed most often for convenience (~99% of the time) 
    PlaffelvohfenBenShapirosCousin
  • Dee said:
    @BenShapirosCousin

You say ........so she should have made the decision not to have the baby in advance. 

My reply .....How do you know she didn’t but changed her mind? Why don’t you lecture these women that don’t adhere to your interpretation as to how you think they should live their lives 

You say ......The young human life is the baby for which you are bargaining to slaughter

My reply......... But I’m not making any choices I leave the right to choice to each and every woman , you’re the coward who states what women should do in private because you haven’t the guts to say it to their face.

You say .......The mother you are saying should follow through with abortion because this young human life is "bothering" her. 

My reply .... No , I never said a woman should follow through with abortion because a human life is bothering her , why are you lying?

You say .......Yes it does, this world has some pretty mentally jacked up and just jacked up in general people living here. That is why this treacherous act is legal. 

My reply .....You only like laws you approve off and deem others mentally jacked up that follow accepted laws of the land , a bit of a dictator aren’t you?

My reply .....Yes , you’re all for preventing a potential life coming into the world 

You say ....I'm not against contraception I'm against the killing of unborn baby's. 

My reply ....But you’re against a potential human life coming into being when it suits you , you admit this 

My reply ....Thank you , I knew you didn’t know what the term meant ......What ? You’re welcome 

You say........That doesn't mean it will remain that way for all eternity. It is still a potential human life, 

You say .....whereas, with contraception there is no potential human life you are taking away because you are preventing this situation from occurring in the first place. 

My reply .....There you go in your own words .....You are preventing this situation from occurring.......I love the way you change the language when it suits you let me help .....What you’re really saying is .....you are preventing a potential life coming into being 

You say : Thank the Lord I believe in everything that's right. Praise the holy God above. 

My reply ....So Abortion is right if god is doing it as he commands it in the Bible when it suits but you don’t know this as you’ve never read the Bible 

You say : They are not being convicted because the ones who should be doing the convicting are caught up in the delusion that it is not wrong to kill a baby. 

My reply .....It must suck that you have to follow the laws of your land boo hoo

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

You say .......the conversation back to the original topic. "Should abortion be illegal" 

You say ....And any already formulated baby could do so many wondrous things, but contraception keeps it from starting in the first place as I have said, 

My reply ......So again you agree that contraception is stopping a potential human life from having a wondrous  life and that’s cool because you’re preventing it , oooookay

You say ......so you are not murdering anyone. (I could say more but this is getting way to off topic.) 

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111You say ......This is an example of utter nonsense, you didn't respond to my question so maybe scroll up and re-read it. 

My reply ...It’s not your stupidity has you believing you are some sort of judge and jury over how others should live 111111111111111111111111111

You say : You're right, it's not a human yet, but that will not be the case within the year. 

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

You say .......Red Herring. What does the unborn have anything to do with people in comas in the way for which you are referring? 

My reply .....It’s not. You accuse me of using a red herring and you’re the one introduced a red herring as in a coma patient you  

You say ......A bunch of irrelevant wrongs that should be disregarded in a snap. 

You say : I never said I did....? I don't see a point here. And yes she should have, indeed. 

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

You say ....You're basically saying she has the right to kill a sort of "leach" on her. 

My reply ....I stated clearly a woman has a right to choice , what make you so what ever it is it’s working

You say ......That is basically saying doctors should be allowed to kill any of there coma patients. 

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

You say ......You see that, "serious complications with depression" and I didn't send a citation/link because I'm not going to shove that down your throat as you do mine. 

My reply ......See that “mild regret  and there you are attempting to shove it down my throat after saying you wouldn’t what a hypocrite, incidentally if you don’t want information on Evolution you coward why do you ask over 25 individuals for it so far?

My reply ....Partially correct , I intelligently stated ten facts about Evolution you are correct in that you cannot understand simple facts thank you for acknowledging this 

You say ....And that is completely irrelevent to the case at hand. Talking about a whole other subject of debate? 

My reply ....it’s not , it’s a demonstration of how basic simple concepts and ideas are beyond your religiously indoctrinated simpletons brain 

My reply .....Says the guy who’s every argument is littered with .......red herrings 

You say: How do you know she didn’t but changed her mind? Why don’t you lecture these women that don’t adhere to your interpretation as to how you think they should live their lives 

My reply: Well if she did then great, have a baby. Never said I disagreed with that. And I am open to discussion with anyone who wants to debate. 

You say: But I’m not making any choices I leave the right to choice to each and every woman , you’re the coward who states what women should do in private because you haven’t the guts to say it to their face.

My reply: Should do what in private? Make yourself clear. And who said my "God" agrees with abortion? 

You say: No , I never said a woman should follow through with abortion because a human life is bothering her , why are you lying?

My reply: Yes you did, you said she has the right to take anything feeding off of her out. 

You say: You only like laws you approve off and deem others mentally jacked up that follow accepted laws of the land , a bit of a dictator aren’t you?

My reply: Typically I do so on this website because things such as abortion are mentally jacked up. How can you see that the taking of a human life is a tragedy and utterly horrific??

You say: You only like laws you approve off and deem others mentally jacked up that follow accepted laws of the land , a bit of a dictator aren’t you?

My reply: I only like laws I approve of because I approve of what's right. 

You say: Yes , you’re all for preventing a potential life coming into the world 

You say: But you’re against a potential human life coming into being when it suits you , you admit this 

My reply: I am against the killing of an already forming baby that will soon be born. If you are not killing a baby in the process of making the decision that you had better wait to have a baby than I'm all for it. 

You say: Thank you , I knew you didn’t know what the term meant ......What ? You’re welcome 

My reply: Who says I didn't? Also let's start counting your fallacies any time you commit one ok: Red herring 2/Personal attack 3

You say: So is a sperm 

My reply: A sperm is a tool used in the formulation of a baby, it is not murder if you kill a sperm. Just like it's not murder every time a woman has her period and her egg is exiting her body. 

You say: There you go in your own words .....You are preventing this situation from occurring.......I love the way you change the language when it suits you let me help .....What you’re really saying is .....you are preventing a potential life coming into being 

My reply: As I have previously stated a large amount of times, *contraception is fine because you are not killing an already formulated growing baby, whereas abortion is*. 

You say: So Abortion is right if god is doing it as he commands it in the Bible when it suits but you don’t know this as you’ve never read the Bible 

My reply: Where does God say it is right? Secondly, who/ what states that I have not proceeded with the action for which you are referring to?? Where are your sites, URL's, citations, quotes??? I don't see any, because you have no evidence that I have not. 

You say: It must suck that you have to follow the laws of your land boo hoo

My reply: Nope, most certainly does not. Why would you think that? 

You say: You haven’t done so far , it’s not 

My reply: Not the irrelevant case for which you are trying to transfer the conversation to. Please be more careful next time, let's stay on topic. 

You say: Thought so no defence 

My reply: Well I am not going to debate an irrelevant topic and I should not be expected to either. 

You say: It shouldn’t which is why it’s not 

My reply: I didn't say, "Let's restart the debate" I said let's get back on topic. 

You say: So again you agree that contraception is stopping a potential human life from having a wondrous  life and that’s cool because you’re preventing it , oooookay

My reply: You have been arguing that a woman has a right to choice, with contraception she has not already formulated this child. Therefore, you are not *taking a life* which if you didn't notice, I'm against. You also said that she should be allowed to decide when to have the child, contraception is a way to not kill a baby, which again, is what I'm against, from being taken. 

You say: Neither is a woman aborting the law agrees in both cases  

My reply: Just because something is legal does not mean it is right. Do you remember when sterilization of the mentally ill took place? That was a horrific tragedy going on. Do you think that was fine because *the law agreed with it*? If you do not agree with it you are agreeing that all points of past and future reference to something *being right because it is legal* are irrelevant. If you do agree with it you are a mentally screwed up person and there is no further use debating you. 

You say: It’s not your stupidity has you believing you are some sort of judge and jury over how others should live 

My reply: This is a debating website where people share their points of views as I have done here. If you do not wish for this to take place then, all due respect, you should get off this website. 

You say: So would a potential life stopped by contraception , your point?

My reply: I have already explained this. 

You say: It’s not. You accuse me of using a red herring and you’re the one introduced a red herring as in a coma patient you  

My reply: Red herring 2/Personal attack 4. In was introducing a simile into the conversation. If you are not familiar with this term here is the definition: a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lioncrazy like a fox ).

You say:  Yes I agree all your postings are like that. 

My reply: Red herring 3/Personal attack 5. Hey! I just recognized your debate style!! It's the type my little sister uses when she's throwing a tantrum. 

You say: I don’t even know what you’re whining about here 

My reply: Red herring 4/Personal attack 6. Because you're don't have the ability to scroll up??? Wow. 

You say: Yes I’ve seen and destroyed your defense

My reply: Vice versa. 

You say: I stated clearly a woman has a right to choice , what make you so what ever it is it’s working

My reply: This is not a personal attack this is the situation. Your typing isss... less than perfect here and I can not infer your point so please re-state in a more readable fashion. Thank you. 

You say: It’s not , only in your throughly skull 

My reply: A skull can not be *literally* , for it is part of your bone structure. I don't quite see what you were trying to see here so no extra fallacies are going to be added to the count-up. 

You say: But I did answer you fool ....oink , oink 

My reply: My point proven. 

You say: See that “mild regret  and there you are attempting to shove it down my throat after saying you wouldn’t what a hypocrite, incidentally if you don’t want information on Evolution you coward why do you ask over 25 individuals for it so far?

My reply: I wasn't, "shoving it down your throat" I was re-stating a proof. And yes, I have conversated with many individuaols who feel deeply on the subject and they all agree with me. 

You say: Partially correct , I intelligently stated ten facts about Evolution you are correct in that you cannot understand simple facts thank you for acknowledging this 

My reply: Why are you stating proofs for Evolution whenever we're having a debate on abortion??? I am now even more confused. (You're most likely going to say it's my stupidity whereas you are the one listing nonsensical proofs for a whole other debate.) 

You say: .it’s not , it’s a demonstration of how basic simple concepts and ideas are beyond your religiously indoctrinated simpletons brain 

My reply: No, it's irrelevant to the case at hand. 

You say: Says the guy who’s every argument is littered with .......red herrings 

My reply: And those would be where??? 

• Dee said:
    @BenShapirosCousin

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111You say ......This is an example of utter nonsense, you didn't respond to my question so maybe scroll up and re-read it. 

My reply ...It’s not your stupidity has you believing you are some sort of judge and jury over how others should live 111111111111111111111111111

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

You say: How do you know she didn’t but changed her mind? Why don’t you lecture these women that don’t adhere to your interpretation as to how you think they should live their lives 

My reply: Well if she did then great, have a baby. Never said I disagreed with that. And I am open to discussion with anyone who wants to debate. 

You say: But I’m not making any choices I leave the right to choice to each and every woman , you’re the coward who states what women should do in private because you haven’t the guts to say it to their face.

My reply: Should do what in private? Make yourself clear. And who said my "God" agrees with abortion? 

You say: No , I never said a woman should follow through with abortion because a human life is bothering her , why are you lying?

My reply: Yes you did, you said she has the right to take anything feeding off of her out. 

My reply: Typically I do so on this website because things such as abortion are mentally jacked up. How can you see that the taking of a human life is a tragedy and utterly horrific??

My reply: I only like laws I approve of because I approve of what's right. 

You say: Yes , you’re all for preventing a potential life coming into the world 

You say: But you’re against a potential human life coming into being when it suits you , you admit this 

My reply: I am against the killing of an already forming baby that will soon be born. If you are not killing a baby in the process of making the decision that you had better wait to have a baby than I'm all for it. 

You say: Thank you , I knew you didn’t know what the term meant ......What ? You’re welcome 

My reply: Who says I didn't? Also let's start counting your fallacies any time you commit one ok: Red herring 2/Personal attack 3

You say: So is a sperm 

My reply: A sperm is a tool used in the formulation of a baby, it is not murder if you kill a sperm. Just like it's not murder every time a woman has her period and her egg is exiting her body. 

You say: There you go in your own words .....You are preventing this situation from occurring.......I love the way you change the language when it suits you let me help .....What you’re really saying is .....you are preventing a potential life coming into being 

My reply: As I have previously stated a large amount of times, *contraception is fine because you are not killing an already formulated growing baby, whereas abortion is*. 

You say: So Abortion is right if god is doing it as he commands it in the Bible when it suits but you don’t know this as you’ve never read the Bible 

My reply: Where does God say it is right? Secondly, who/ what states that I have not proceeded with the action for which you are referring to?? Where are your sites, URL's, citations, quotes??? I don't see any, because you have no evidence that I have not. 

You say: It must suck that you have to follow the laws of your land boo hoo

My reply: Nope, most certainly does not. Why would you think that? 

You say: You haven’t done so far , it’s not 

My reply: Not the irrelevant case for which you are trying to transfer the conversation to. Please be more careful next time, let's stay on topic. 

You say: Thought so no defence 

My reply: Well I am not going to debate an irrelevant topic and I should not be expected to either. 

You say: It shouldn’t which is why it’s not 

My reply: I didn't say, "Let's restart the debate" I said let's get back on topic. 

You say: So again you agree that contraception is stopping a potential human life from having a wondrous  life and that’s cool because you’re preventing it , oooookay

My reply: You have been arguing that a woman has a right to choice, with contraception she has not already formulated this child. Therefore, you are not *taking a life* which if you didn't notice, I'm against. You also said that she should be allowed to decide when to have the child, contraception is a way to not kill a baby, which again, is what I'm against, from being taken. 

You say: Neither is a woman aborting the law agrees in both cases  

My reply: Just because something is legal does not mean it is right. Do you remember when sterilization of the mentally ill took place? That was a horrific tragedy going on. Do you think that was fine because *the law agreed with it*? If you do not agree with it you are agreeing that all points of past and future reference to something *being right because it is legal* are irrelevant. If you do agree with it you are a mentally screwed up person and there is no further use debating you. 

You say: It’s not your stupidity has you believing you are some sort of judge and jury over how others should live 

My reply: This is a debating website where people share their points of views as I have done here. If you do not wish for this to take place then, all due respect, you should get off this website. 

You say: So would a potential life stopped by contraception , your point?

My reply: I have already explained this. 

You say: It’s not. You accuse me of using a red herring and you’re the one introduced a red herring as in a coma patient you  

My reply: Red herring 2/Personal attack 4. In was introducing a simile into the conversation. If you are not familiar with this term here is the definition: a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lioncrazy like a fox ).

You say:  Yes I agree all your postings are like that. 

My reply: Red herring 3/Personal attack 5. Hey! I just recognized your debate style!! It's the type my little sister uses when she's throwing a tantrum. 

You say: I don’t even know what you’re whining about here 

My reply: Red herring 4/Personal attack 6. Because you're don't have the ability to scroll up??? Wow. 

You say: Yes I’ve seen and destroyed your defense

My reply: Vice versa. 

You say: I stated clearly a woman has a right to choice , what make you so what ever it is it’s working

My reply: This is not a personal attack this is the situation. Your typing isss... less than perfect here and I can not infer your point so please re-state in a more readable fashion. Thank you. 

You say: It’s not , only in your throughly skull 

My reply: A skull can not be *literally* , for it is part of your bone structure. I don't quite see what you were trying to see here so no extra fallacies are going to be added to the count-up. 

You say: But I did answer you fool ....oink , oink 

My reply: My point proven. 

You say: See that “mild regret  and there you are attempting to shove it down my throat after saying you wouldn’t what a hypocrite, incidentally if you don’t want information on Evolution you coward why do you ask over 25 individuals for it so far?

My reply: I wasn't, "shoving it down your throat" I was re-stating a proof. And yes, I have conversated with many individuaols who feel deeply on the subject and they all agree with me. 

You say: Partially correct , I intelligently stated ten facts about Evolution you are correct in that you cannot understand simple facts thank you for acknowledging this 

My reply: Why are you stating proofs for Evolution whenever we're having a debate on abortion??? I am now even more confused. (You're most likely going to say it's my stupidity whereas you are the one listing nonsensical proofs for a whole other debate.) 

You say: .it’s not , it’s a demonstration of how basic simple concepts and ideas are beyond your religiously indoctrinated simpletons brain 

My reply: No, it's irrelevant to the case at hand. 

You say: Says the guy who’s every argument is littered with .......red herrings 

My reply: And those would be where??? 

• @bowandarrow 99.5% of the time actually!!! 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BrandyKnight

You previously said .....

Wrong. I never said anything about moral or immoral, I merely listed reasons in countless papers and arguments given by women who have abortions. I did use "period" to say that I was listing facts not opinions. There is no personal judgement coming from me 

My reply .......

You stated previously......Again though, using common logic, a woman who becomes pregnant not by rape has voluntarily exercised her right to do with her body what she wanted, That is then the decision is made, not after the fact. She chose to engage in behavior that produced another life. No one forced her nor did they keep her from exercising that right. 

A fetus has to use the body parts of the person who created it. A fetus did not take over control of her body. She made a choice that created it and is thereafter responsible for it. Responsibility is missing from all of the arguments. 

"My rights to get rid of a "problem" that I created is more important than protecting the rights of other peoples' unborn children". In that sense, it is really ugly. 

You seem to have missed the part where something did not take over someone's body against her will. She created it. There is nothing remotely similar about creating a life and choosing to end it and volunteering to share an organ then changing your mind. One is responsible for the life of another, one is not . 

Our laws contradict each other and abortion 99% of the time is a selfish act performed to not wrinkle or discomfort someone's life.

You say ......Again, wrong. There is absolutely nothing emotional about anything I have posted. It is apparently emotional for you and that is personal.

My reply .....Yet I’ve given examples in your own words of how emotional it is for you and you finish by claiming such women are selfish 

You say .....I am not a warrior for or against abortion. I am a woman and certainly do not attack women or judge them. 

My reply ......Nonsense you said such women were selfish and you certainly are judgemental as in your damning remark about selfishness 

You say .....As I pointed out several times, I simply believe that honesty and acknowledging the bottom line in situations. If you think that the blunt honesty of the reasons I listed sound immoral, that is your moral opinion and one you might be struggling with. It has nothing to do with morals for me.

My reply ....I never said your reasoning was “immoral “ and I’m not the one “struggling “ with such issues you are as you branded such women selfish that’s a moral judgement 

You say ......Again, if the reasons that I listed make the process sound like something bad to you, that is not my problem

My reply .....The process? You mean as in calling such women selfish?

You say ...... I am against the hypocritical laws that  we have and believe that, one way or another, our states and nation need to stand one way or another. 

My reply .....Well that’s something only you can change 

You say  ......I haven’t danced around any of your questions you on the other hand cannot answer several of mine , you also accuse me of your emotionalism......interesting

My reply .....You have but never mind I will survive , emotionalism yes I’ve just proved it

You say .....If I missed any of your questions, I did not mean to. I am happy to answer them if you want to ask. Again, I am in no way emotional in this thread, just direct.

My reply .....I think I’ve proved otherwise 

You say ......Not an answer. 

My reply ....It was , because it didn’t suit your narrative doesn’t make it  any less so 

You say........Should abortion be legal in states where there are fetal homicide laws? Or reworded, should fetal homicide be recognized in states where abortion is legal? 

My reply .....The topic of the debate is not on your side issue but the one I’ve given my opinion on , I know little about Fetal Homocide and the law in the U S so it would not be wise of me to hold forth on such 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BenShapirosCousin

Youre basically doing what you did in the Evolution debate where you trolled everyone who attempted to correct your stupidity if you think I’m replying to that wall of nonsense you posted you will have a long wait so away with you and troll somewhere else .

One interesting side note you don’t even know what it’s says in your own bible regarding god and abortion and yet claim you’ve read it , you haven’t otherwise you would know ......but you don’t do you?

Plaffelvohfen
  • @Plaffelvohfen ;

Yes, because that was settled in Roe v. Wade...

At no point did Roe Vs. Wade address directly legality of admissions of guilt made publicly. The Court only addressed the accusation of guilt crated by the admission made by woman that is self-incriminating.

Again the basic principle is female specific amputation is not the public claim of pregnancy abortion.

• Again the basic principle is female specific amputation is not the public claim of pregnancy abortion.

The Precedent stated in a Civil argument; the burdens of civil court are not the same as a criminal trial. Being responsible for death is not the same as committing murder and pregnancy abortion is the basis of a description made. All woman are instructed to make a prediction of the end of a life as a united state. This is regardless to fact and truth.

The basic idea is that a woman cannot come up with a form of legislation that does not self-incriminate woman, only woman outside of the protections she would have with a documented marriage. All woman are created equal by their creator is at this point describing a group of woman do not wish to be equal to all woman.

• BrandyKnightBrandyKnight 62 Pts   -  
    @Dee
      Check out the fetal homicide laws if you are actually interested in all sides of the complexity of the abortion issue. I really would be interested in your thoughts. If not, that is fine. I am not interested in the well oiled rhetoric machine that has taken over both sides of the issue which caters to emotions and opinions instead of simple facts and legal issues. There is no real substance, just regurgitated picket sign slogans. I actually think you might find it all interesting. 
    @BrandyKnight 
    Well, in my opinion, there is no ground for any "fetal homicide" laws, but I think there is a way to get about the same result with a law against "provoking unwanted abortion"... So for example, if a drunk driver is involved in an accident that causes a woman to abort, or any other actions that result in unwanted termination of pregnancy (unwanted is key here), then penalties specific to this could be applied, 1,5,10,15-25 years in jail? Doesn't matter really I'll let legislators decide... I think I'd have no problem with that. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BrandyKnight

You say .... Check out the fetal homicide laws if you are actually interested in all sides of the complexity of the abortion issue.

My reply .....I will study it overnight and respond tomorrow and I’m interested in all sides yes 

You say .....I really would be interested in your thoughts.

My reply .....Thank you 

You say ....If not, that is fine.

My reply .....It’s all good 

You say .....I am not interested in the well oiled rhetoric machine that has taken over both sides of the issue which caters to emotions and opinions instead of simple facts and legal issues. There is no real substance, just regurgitated picket sign slogans. I actually think you might find it all interesting. 

My reply .....That’s fine I get what your saying , for me the only thing I will add I get totally pissed off  with the way men traditionally have told women what they can and cannot do with their bodies , I’m for one position as in whether a woman aborts or not I don’t care , all I want is for her to have the choice to decide 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @Dee I have legitimately asked you multiple times to give me the book and verse and I will explain how you are so wrong. You say I am trolling but you have legitimately just resorted to personal attacks and blabbering. (4 Red herrings, 8 Personal attacks, 2 Hasty generalizations, and more.) My word man, you are doing exactly what you accused me of doing. 

But no one will agree, or fist bump, or say good argument to me. Because they are participating in the delusion along with you. 
    PlaffelvohfenDee
  • BenShapirosCousinBenShapirosCousin 48 Pts   -   edited April 2019
    Who agrees that the affirmative side, (the side for the il-legalization of abortion,) has won the debate? The arguers for the negative side have resolved to personal attacks and other ignorance alike. They seem to me to be grasping for threads at this point. If you do not believe me scroll up. Although many will *disagree*, because they are caught up in the delusion that murdering baby's is right. But those of you who see I have made clear, concise, and very *valid* points. So if you will, make an unbiased judgement on who provided the best proofs, and who has, at last, won the debate over the winner of this debate: Should abortion be legal. 
    PlaffelvohfenDee
    @BenShapirosCousin
    Although many will *disagree*, because they are caught up in the delusion that murdering baby's is right...
    Sorry but the delusion is in thinking that fallacies are valid arguments.
    DeeBenShapirosCousin
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6049 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar
    do you believe slavery was wrong
    Slavery was a product of its time. Eventually we found a more practical interpretation of the concept of "freedom", than the one that allowed for one individual to own another individual's body.

Anti-abortion position is similar to the pro-slavery position in this regard: both claim that the individual's body belongs not to them, but to someone else. In case of slavery, that "someone else" is a private party; in case of prohibited abortion, that "someone else" is a public party.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BenShapirosCousin

You say ........I have legitimately asked you multiple times to give me the book and verse and I will explain how you are so wrong.

My reply ......What do you mean “legitimately”?   You mean you want me to tell you about abortion in the Bible? But you didn’t even know it was there as you said it wasn’t , so if it’s not there how will you explain it? 

You say ......You say I am trolling but you have legitimately just resorted to personal attacks and blabbering.

My reply .....You are trolling you did the exact same thing on Evolution and your still doing it.

I used no personal attacks , I called you and ignorant that’s a statement of fact the veracity of which can be ascertained by anyone who reads your comparison of an unborn with a coma patient or hears your constant wailing “ buh , buh it is murder cos I say so “

You say ......(4 Red herrings, 8 Personal attacks, 2 Hasty generalizations, and more.) My word man, I am doing exactly what you accused me of doing. 

My reply .....I know , I keep telling you 

You say ......But no one will agree, or fist bump, or say good argument to me. Because they are participating in the delusion along with you. 

My reply .....See what I mean about your stupidity you just admitted it anyone who disagrees with joint is deluded , this proves you’re nothing but a childish troll
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BenShapirosCousin

You say ...... Although many will *disagree*, because they are caught up in the delusion that murdering baby's is right

My reply .....There you go like the big child you are anyone that disagrees with you is “deluded “ and the law is wrong because you say so , and the women who abort are murderers because you say so , the police , judges , lawyers and judges are all corrupt because they are not jailing theses killers because .......you say so 

That’s your whole argument buddy , you need a new one 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BrandyKnight

It was very interesting to read about these laws and it’s a whole new area,  is it simply another means to grant the unborn personhood status and erode abortion rights? Regardless of whether one is on the pro-life or pro-choice side of the debate, the current environment is dangerous to female autonomy and will have a profound impact on women’s rights for years to come.

What do you think? 
  • @BenShapirosCousin
    Although many will *disagree*, because they are caught up in the delusion that murdering baby's is right...
    Sorry but the delusion is in thinking that fallacies are valid arguments.
    @Plaffelvohfen EXACTLY! That's is what I am saying. Thank you for pointing out that abortion has so many fraud arguments. So basically affirmative has won. Thank you for the clarification!
    PlaffelvohfenDee
    @BenShapirosCousin
    @Plaffelvohfen EXACTLY! That's is what I am saying. Thank you for pointing out that abortion has so many fraud arguments. So basically affirmative has won. Thank you for the clarification!

LOL Now that's delusional... Seek help...

DeeBenShapirosCousin
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BenShapirosCousin

You said .....EXACTLY! That's is what I am saying.

My reply .....It’s not .....Exactly 

You said ......Thank you for pointing out that abortion has so many fraud arguments.

My reply ......Where did P say that? Oh wait you made it up ......again 

You say ......So basically affirmative has won. Thank you for the clarification!

My reply ......You maybe should run back to that big book of yours that your slowly getting through , don’t forget your crayons 
    BenShapirosCousin
  • @BrandyKnight ;
    So, Pregnancy abortion is still legal as it describes an admission of guilt made by al woman. A female specific amputation is not fetal homicide and unites all woman outside self-incrimination. Fetal homicide is a description to one of the many possibilities of criminal regulation its basic principle is simply stated as death. The fabrication of justice is setting a target as to create a separation which is no longer basic principle. How we will be creating all woman as equal is still through the basic principle of criminal accusation. 

All woman still perform fetal homicide by not fertilizing the egg they hold as a united state. 
  • Should we start making cancerous growth homicide laws and call then illegal?  Yeay, I know I am being silly here.

• Dee said:
    @BenShapirosCousin

You say ........I have legitimately asked you multiple times to give me the book and verse and I will explain how you are so wrong.

My reply ......
    What do you mean “legitimately”?   You mean you want me to tell you about abortion in the Bible? But you didn’t even know it was there as you said it wasn’t , so if it’s not there how will you explain it? 

You say ......You say I am trolling but you have legitimately just resorted to pe
    rsonal attacks and blabbering.
    ou are trolling you did the exact same thing on Evolution and your still doing it.

My reply .....Y
    I used no personal attacks , I called you and ignorant that’s a statement of fact the veracity of which can be ascertained by anyone who reads your comparison of an unborn with a coma patient or hears your constant wailing “ buh , buh it is murder cos I say so “

You say ......(4 Red herrings, 8 Personal attacks, 2 Hasty generalizations, and more.) My word man, I am doing exactly what you accused me of doing. 

My reply .....I know , I keep telling you 

You say ......But no one will agree, or fist bump, or say good argument to me. Because they are participating in the delusion along with you. 

My reply .....See what I mean about your stupidity you just admitted it anyone who disagrees with joint is deluded , this proves you’re nothing but a childish troll
    You say: What do you mean “legitimately”?   You mean you want me to tell you about abortion in the Bible? But you didn’t even know it was there as you said it wasn’t , so if it’s not there how will you explain it? 

My reply: There is nothing that supports abortion in the bible. If there was you would have told me where it was. 

You say: You are trolling you did the exact same thing on Evolution and your still doing it. 

My reply: Says the one who has resorted to 1) Personal attacks 2) Saying all my arguments are invalid so you're not going to respond to them 3) Making things up and lying. 4) Providing no support for your case that I can not refute with facts, none whatsoever. 

You say: I used no personal attacks , I called you and ignorant that’s a statement of fact the veracity of which can be ascertained by anyone who reads your comparison of an unborn with a coma patient or hears your constant wailing “ buh , buh it is murder cos I say so “

My reply: Are you talking about my amazingly put together simile? Sorry, I thought you were mature enough to understand it. Guess not. 

You say: I know , I keep telling you 

My reply: You know that's not what I said, so once again: STOP BEING A PIG. 

You say: See what I mean about your stupidity you just admitted it anyone who disagrees with joint is deluded , this proves you’re nothing but a childish troll

My reply: I only said that anyone who thinks it is right to murder children is diluted. So stop making things up and admit to loss. 

I am getting pretty fed up with your ignorance, personal attacks, off-topic comments, blaming me for your wrongs, lying, saying God supports something He doesn't and then not providing any evidence to support it, incivility, bad humor, dis-cardance of valid un-refutable evidence, your fallacious ways, and a debate style the likes of which my little sister uses.  

So you better present something valid for once or I will furthermore stop wasting my time on you. Your debate style summed up in two sentences: "I'm right, You're wrong, and I could present evidence but *Insert Personal Attack Here* so I don't have to you ignorant human being. Oink Oink!" 
  • @Plaffelvohfen How is it delusional? By the way compared to @Dee, (which isn't very great either,) you are eaaaaassssyy to refute. 
    PlaffelvohfenDee
  • BenShapirosCousinBenShapirosCousin 48 Pts   -   edited April 2019
    Dee said:
    @BenShapirosCousin

You said .....EXACTLY! That's is what I am saying.

My reply .....It’s not .....Exactly 

You said ......Thank you for pointing out that abortion has so many fraud arguments.

My reply ......Where did P say that? Oh wait you made it up ......again 

You say ......So basically affirmative has won. Thank you for the clarification!

My reply ......You maybe should run back to that big book of yours that your slowly getting through , don’t forget your crayons 

None of this makes any sense why are you responding to something thay you are not involved in? You also know that P can't defend himself?? Hmm, smarter than I thought. (That's not saying much.) 

• What is your position on whether or not abortion should be legal in the US?

• @ZeusAres42 Affirmative typically means policy change in this for instance. So I am no for abortion being legal and have supported my argument all the way. Provided irrefutable facts and evidence. And I am going to guess that from the question and the way you asked it you are going to make a hasty generalization as to whether my evidence is valid because of the side I choose to be for. 
    PlaffelvohfenDee
    @BenShapirosCousin

Still don’t know what’s in your bible? You keep saying abortion is not in the Bible just like Evoloution is not in books , if you ask me politely I will demonstrate that god commands abortion in the Bible you deny this as you’ve never read the Bible thus your ignorance 

Here you go regarding abortion like  the big child you are anyone that disagrees with you is “deluded “ and the law is wrong because you say so , and the women who abort are murderers because you say so , the police , judges , lawyers and judges are all corrupt because they are not jailing theses killers because .......you say so 

That’s your whole argument buddy , you need a new one. I see you sign off with oink ,oink well I did say you were pig ignorant