frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Should Abortion Be Legal in The United States of Americia

13»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @BenShapirosCousin

Course  I’m involved , why don’t you sue me?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42 Affirmative typically means policy change in this for instance. So I am no for abortion being legal and have supported my argument all the way. Provided irrefutable facts and evidence. And I am going to guess that from the question and the way you asked it you are going to make a hasty generalization as to whether my evidence is valid because of the side I choose to be for. 
    This is not a matter of facts, this is a matter of moral and practical considerations. With regards to those, whether a fetus can be "murdered" or not is merely a very narrow question.

This is a matter of property rights. Do you own your body, or does the government? If it is the former, then you are the only one who can decide what to do with any of your body components, including the fetus growing there. If it is the latter, then welcome to 1984.

Your "camp" usually advocates for small government and strong property rights. How come you guys always conveniently forget about these noble principles as soon as something rooted in religious tradition comes into consideration? "All animals are equally free, but some are more equally free than others", right?
  • Dee said:
    @BenShapirosCousin

Still don’t know what’s in your bible? You keep saying abortion is not in the Bible just like Evoloution is not in books , if you ask me politely I will demonstrate that god commands abortion in the Bible you deny this as you’ve never read the Bible thus your ignorance 

Here you go regarding abortion like  the big child you are anyone that disagrees with you is “deluded “ and the law is wrong because you say so , and the women who abort are murderers because you say so , the police , judges , lawyers and judges are all corrupt because they are not jailing theses killers because .......you say so 

That’s your whole argument buddy , you need a new one. I see you sign off with oink ,oink well I did say you were pig ignorant 

Ok, first off. >Facepalm< 

Secondly, you say: Still don’t know what’s in your bible? You keep saying abortion is not in the Bible just like Evoloution is not in books , if you ask me politely I will demonstrate that god commands abortion in the Bible you deny this as you’ve never read the Bible thus your ignorance 

My reply: You say it's in my bible and then I ask you four separate times in clear speech where this is and you say, "Haha you don't even know what's in your own bible! Oink Oink!!" And list no evidence whatsoever LOLOLOLOL XDXDXD 

You say: Here you go regarding abortion like  the big child you are anyone that disagrees with you is “deluded “ and the law is wrong because you say so , and the women who abort are murderers because you say so , the police , judges , lawyers and judges are all corrupt because they are not jailing theses killers because .......you say so 

My reply: Anyone who disagrees with me on abortion disagrees with what is right. I choose to believe in a specific side of this case, and I do think that anyone who believes *MURDER IS RIGHT* is diluted. 

You say: That’s your whole argument buddy , you need a new one. I see you sign off with oink ,oink well I did say you were pig ignorant 

My reply: Did you just copy like 3/4ths of what I said to you? And no, you have never "signed off" that way. But you have signed off on a lot of things you do not know how to refute. As well as you *pushing aside* so many valid proofs. You just *IGNORED* a large triple spaced two page paper that provided counter-evidence to *ALL* of your proofs. You are such a troll . I am getting pretty fed up with this. 
  •  

The grievance against Pregnancy abortion can be described as a united state of woman who are asking me to investigate an admission of guilt to crime made publicly.

• As a presidential state of the Union to the House of Representatives.

Any purpose of creation of equality is to be made between woman with pregnancy abortion. Woman who are married and become pregnant, and woman who are not married and become pregnant. The united state that creates all woman married and unmarried, civil or religious is the creation of a citizen of a nation as its basic principle.

A constitutional grievance a man may hold equal as a President before all men, on behalf of a sister, mother, or wife who may no longer be able to represent themselves, by a Power of Attorney, or other unspecific legal options is that a woman is not committing murder, she is in truth, she is in fact, applying a refusal of citizenship, something only that woman herself can share as a united state with all woman and Nation. Woman to whom own their own citizenship to the Nation they are bound to by birth. The origin of the egg and sperm is creation itself not medical science.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2019
    @BenShapirosCousin

Stop sulking your childish insults and pathetic attempts at trolling are pretty typical as you cannot debate , your latest piece of stupidity has you stating that “buh , buh Abortion is not in the Bible cos I say so “ you’ve never read the Bible you dummy so here’s one example seeing as you don’t own a bible or cannot look up what children over here are familiar with ......

Hosea 13:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,
        because they have rebelled against their God.
    They will fall by the sword;
        their little ones will be dashed to the ground,
        their pregnant women ripped open.”

I will wait for your usual “buh , buh that’s nit in muh Bible” , you had the very same nonsense with Evolution you refuse to read evidence claiming it doesn’t exist .....were you home schooled by your god fearing ma and pa?

• @BenShapirosCousin ;

What is your position on whether or not abortion should be legal in the US?

To explain something in basic principle. The question is asking if the official stop of life can be legal in a United State for all woman. A law inside the United States of America is not the legal goal required to be reached. The answer to this question can be yes, by condition of the goal being, unite all woman with something other than an admission that describes a murder. Officially stopping life that has official started describes a murder, Pregnancy abortion. The united state.

A woman ovulates and an egg is set in her uterus, she is asked to have a sexual relationship with a male. When the woman replies with a no. It is she who is officially aborting pregnancy. She is only performing a pregnancy abortion here with the assistance of a male who has offered to have sex with her. When a woman choses to reinstate an abortion made on ovulation she is undergoing a female specific amputation.

When a woman donates an egg to medical science to have it preserved, she is still having a Pregnancy abortion. This abortion can take place with a man or woman doctor it does not matter. However it is the doctor who is also officially stopping a pregnancy.

The debate is moving woman away from the goal of setting all woman as equal. Married woman and Unmarried woman do not share a united state with pregnancy as a common defense together. The civil debate on equality by constitution would place all men as created equal, while addressing the burden that woman must create all woman as equal in a process of control of pregnancies.

More people as a united state can construct a whole truth with this direction. The direction itself does not set all woman into a act of self-incrimination. This may or may not be a way to expose a Medical or legal fraud, malpractice, or injustice by some not all woman.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    Roe v Wade already answered the question.

And adoption, is an alternative to abortion.

There are thousands of individuals, who would be happy to adopt a baby.
  • Roe v Wade already answered the question.

Roe Versus Wade set precedent for a New civil argument on legal ground ruling citing a woman’s privacy never establishing the cause being the burden to create all woman as equal under united state. It did not provide an answer it made a legal determination.

And adoption, is an alternative to abortion.  Yes, in truth it is an alternative to making a claim of officially stopping life publicly as a united state.

Doing away with a self-incrimination dealing with a legality of admission is also an alterative to an admission used in a united state. Female specific amputation is the creation of a constitutional united state. These themselves are not a new word but an assembly of principles to create a state of meaning publicly. The termination of a woman’s abortion of ovulation pre-dates United States Constitution.

What the Supreme court found in 1973 was abortion was unconstitutional making it illegal in a United State. This meant when used to describe a position for all woman. Forty-six years did not change the Constitutional status of abortion by allowing it into a writing as law or united state.

And isn’t adoption in whole truth just an alternative for raising a child. The risk for the woman and her life remains, adoption is not an alterative to creating a citizen of the United States. The introduction of woman into a Congressional Armed Service bears an additional burden the United States must address with all women as a single principle.

We can go on to say. The people, the House of Representatives, and dully elected Executive Officers failed to preserve, protect, and uphold the United States Constitution as a united state.

• There are good and bad arguments for or against abortion. However, the weak arguments I keep saying from on many social media platforms and debates sites are that both the polarized right insists that all cases of abortion are murder and the polarized left referring to abortion as something to do because being pregnant is an inconvenience.

• The court has simplified the argument. The debate on pregnancy abortion is the loss of privacy. So the question becomes where is privacy lost as a united state and how is the loss corrected. Female specific amputation is a state of the union made on pregnancy abortion..

"All woman are created equal by their creator." This would be the person who creates the equality which sets all woman in a united state.

• BenShapirosCousinBenShapirosCousin 48 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:
    @ZeusAres42 Affirmative typically means policy change in this for instance. So I am no for abortion being legal and have supported my argument all the way. Provided irrefutable facts and evidence. And I am going to guess that from the question and the way you asked it you are going to make a hasty generalization as to whether my evidence is valid because of the side I choose to be for. 
    This is not a matter of facts, this is a matter of moral and practical considerations. With regards to those, whether a fetus can be "murdered" or not is merely a very narrow question.

This is a matter of property rights. Do you own your body, or does the government? If it is the former, then you are the only one who can decide what to do with any of your body components, including the fetus growing there. If it is the latter, then welcome to 1984.

Your "camp" usually advocates for small government and strong property rights. How come you guys always conveniently forget about these noble principles as soon as something rooted in religious tradition comes into consideration? "All animals are equally free, but some are more equally free than others", right?

You say this is not a matter of fact, you are wrong. Fact is, this young human life for which you are bargaining to slaughter at the mother's command, is a human. Why should this human not have equal rights to the mother? 

This young human life is not "a body part". 

Abortion is murder, murder is wrong. Therefore, abortion is murder. Murder is wrong, abortion is wrong, therefore abortion is wrong. 

• Is it murder if abortion means that mother won't die because of medical conditions?

Is it murder if the abortion means that the fetus will not develop properly and probably be in pain at birth before it dies anyway because of medical conditions?

Is it murder when abortion means that either the mother or child won't die?

Is it murder when you ejaculate when having sex with your partner (regardless of after or before marriage) just for pleasure since the potential for human life actually begins within the male reproductive sperm cell?

Is it murder when you ejaculate sperm consisting of tiny living tadpoles into a plastic bag such as a condom and then dispose of it?

Is it murder when other animals masturbate or have sex for pleasure too such as dolphins, chimps and other animals?

• BenShapirosCousinBenShapirosCousin 48 Pts   -   edited May 2019
    @Dee I am assuming those are the actual verses. 

You think that's promoted abortion?! You say I don't know the Bible yet you claim, in your mass confusion, that this means something completely opposite of what it means. 

Here is the actual interpretation: These people have sinned horrifically against God, they have worshipped false idols etc... This was punishment for their sins. Also, where did you get "abortion is right" from this? The only place you could have possibly got this is from the pregnant women being opened up. You use NIV, this version has been found to have many inaccuracies, but that is a whole other debate. 

Hosea 13:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. (NO MENTION OF ABORTION WHATSOEVER) 

This means that, in punishment for their transgressions, that EVEN pregnant women and women with child will pay for their sins. If you are going to start an inter-Biblical debate with me, be a little more prepared next time.     

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    Adoption, is an alternative to abortion.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • BenShapirosCousinBenShapirosCousin 48 Pts   -   edited May 2019

Is it murder if abortion means that mother won't die because of medical conditions?

Is it murder if the abortion means that the fetus will not develop properly and probably be in pain at birth before it dies anyway because of medical conditions?

Is it murder when abortion means that either the mother or child won't die?

Is it murder when you ejaculate when having sex with your partner (regardless of after or before marriage) just for pleasure since the potential for human life actually begins within the male reproductive sperm cell?

Is it murder when you ejaculate sperm consisting of tiny living tadpoles into a plastic bag such as a condom and then dispose of it?

Is it murder when other animals masturbate or have sex for pleasure too such as dolphins, chimps and other animals?
    You say:
    1) Is it murder if abortion means that mother won't die because of medical conditions? 
    2) Is it murder if the abortion means that the fetus will not develop properly and probably be in pain at birth before it dies anyway because of medical conditions? 
    3) Is it murder when abortion means that either the mother or child won't die? 

My reply: No, it is never right to take an innocent human life. The doctors are typically not accurate as to whether the baby and/or mother will actually die. I know multiple people who the doctors said would die and neither of them did and now they have nice healthy children. 

You say:
    1) Is it murder when you ejaculate when having sex with your partner (regardless of after or before marriage) just for pleasure since the potential for human life actually begins within the male reproductive sperm cell? 
    2) Is it murder when you ejaculate sperm consisting of tiny living tadpoles into a plastic bag such as a condom and then dispose of it? 
    3) Is it murder when other animals masturbate or have sex for pleasure too such as dolphins, chimps and other animals?

My reply: No child has been formed here so of course it's not. I am against the murdering of a young life as I have previously stated. And don't compare "other animals" to humans. Humans were made for separate purposes then "other animals". 
    ZeusAres42
  • My reply: No child has been formed here so of course it's not.

A lot of what you have said in your response I do actually agree with.

However, with the above quote, I would now like to ask you at exactly what point do you consider the actual formation of life taking place?

At what point does the conversion from mere genetic code to personhood take place?

• TKDB said:
    Adoption, is an alternative to abortion.
    No adoption is not an alternative to describing in united state a murder publicly. At this point it can simply be said that illnesses and the Drug War place a woman in a united state with other woman creating an equality around female specific amputation. The idea of being the woman's choice is not a whole truth, woman can be placed in a compromising position by admission of guilt. The idea a woman had been let into a Armed Service with a sworn duty to defend constitution without a clear resolution to the admission ruled on by supreme court is a civil injustice to basic principles of equality between woman. 

• Again, could you explain what you mean here in simple straightforward sentences? 

You may not be doing this intentionally but it does appear that you are using nothing more than the "appeal to jargon" fallacy with your argumentation style.
    Plaffelvohfen

• My reply: No child has been formed here so of course it's not.

However, with the above quote, I would now like to ask you at exactly what point do you consider the actual formation of life taking place?

At what point does the conversion from mere genetic code to personhood take place?

@ZeusAres42 ;

Life takes place at the formation of an egg this is a united state held by the actions of woman, science, and medicine.
    As for the conversion of genetic code to personhood it is made in several places. A couple makes this conversion at marriage as they have registered by the purchase of license, in many states with blood test, an advance notification of the creation of a citizenship attached to a child, or children. Science and Medicine do not share this united state and have there own conversion if one is even allowed to take place, the genetic code itself also becomes a marketable product. 
  • @ZeusAres42 ;

Pregnancy Abortion holds a united state as admission of guilt to murder. As a united state this means everyone who uses the term abortion, also known as pregnancy abortion then becomes part of the united state formed around the admission of guilt.

All woman when created equal do not have all pregnancy abortions. The idea of a universal control is false.

• To make the position understandable the basic principle is not associated with making woman equal to man. This in whole truth becomes impossible. What is possible is to create all woman as equal. Married woman and unwed females are looking for an equality.

In a united state constitutional preservation the goal of state is to set a purpose that does not use a crime as a basic principle of common defense to unite all woman.

• There are two extremes on either side that can be found on the abortion debate much like with a lot of debates actually which is also a reflection of dichotomous thinking. One the one hand you have those framing all abortion cases as murder and on the other hand, you have those that feel they should be able to abort any time they please.

Between these two extremes, we need to balance out the most appropriate courses of actions dependent upon individual circumstances. In some instances, abortion is medically necessary. In other cases the longer an individual leaves it to abort the more it becomes a reflection of negligence and irresponsibility.

• @ZeusAres42 ;
    In basic principle which is part A. of Constitution a United State needs to be created. A woman is to direct an ability to set all woman as a equal under a particular basic principle. In this case the principle is the woman’s Pregnancy. Which she can share as a united state among woman. It should be noted not all woman equally. In a statement of whole truth under oath there are two types of pregnant woman. Type I is a married woman. Type II is an unmarried woman. 
  • @ZeusAres42 The woman who can become pregnant are a United State in basic principle. This excludes some woman of certain age and medical conditions and is not a discrimination as it is whole truth that describe these woman as one topic of concern before legislation of law.