frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Does Marijuana legalization,

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

So your "non answers," to the below questions:

It is, the laws fault in making weed illegal, and because of that, that maybe, got some of the African Americans in the United States for decades now, for their self created illegal drug user issues, and legal troubles?

Is the above right, or wrong Plaffelvohfen?

The law kept those African Americans, who illegally used weed for years, from being at their homes, with their families?

The law kept those African Americans from being able to work, and make a living for themselves, because their illegal drug use, got them arrested for drug use, and possession of weed, and maybe even in the selling of the weed from one individual to another? 

So none of those drug users, didn't maybe, in a sense, wage a war of their own, against their own freedom of choice, a war against their own families, and against their own employment opportunities, by illegally using marijuana, in the states, where it was illegal to do so, before the legalization of medical marijuana, and recreational marijuana took place?

Their own self created legal troubles, over their illegal drug use, had nothing to do with why they created their own arrest records, created by their own illegal actions?

@Plaffelvohfen

So you're giving the illegal and legalized Weed user's, your benefit of doubt, in the light of the above questions, with your below responses?

"Making sense is not your forte right? Are your naturally or did you caught fire at a young age and your parents had to put it out with a shovel?

You're purposefully conflating issues that should not be conflated..."

@Plaffelvohfen

You mean the illegal and legalized weed user's are self conflating their own issues, right?

Via your self justifying opinion? 

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Your "response," just proved, and reinforced my arguments.
    @TKDB

It proved only that it was irrelevant, like your comments... I'm playing your game, I'm just a little more obvious and transparent about it... 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Your game, apparently "stars" the recreational weed user's, and their apparent pro marijuana uses, however it suits them?

Regardless of their individual families, or their individual job seeking abilities, or their apparent lack of abiding the law, just as the rest of the public does? 

Thank you for educating me on your various tiers of opinions.

Plaffelvohfen
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited May 2019
    @TKDB

The game you've invited me to play is deflection, evasion and plain bad-faith... 

ZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Keep educating me.

You're teaching me a lot based on your individual mindset:

Your game, apparently "stars" the recreational weed user's, and their apparent pro marijuana uses, however it suits them?

Regardless of their individual families, or their individual job seeking abilities, or their apparent lack of abiding the law, just as the rest of the public does? 

"The game you've invited me to play is deflection, evasion and plain bad-faith..."

And the legal and illegal recreational weed user's play this game:

By dodging their own lives, to reward their weed addictions, right Plaffelvohfen? 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @Plaffelvohfen ;
    @TKDB

Your question was : So, it's the laws fault in making weed illegal?  FULL STOP

Answer is yes, no question about it..

In whole truth it would be the burden of law enforcing to address smoking weed as simply pollution emissions. In a Civil War the burden is assumed by a non-military person to address marijuana as a simple emissions pollutant. The Governing State of Judicial Constitutional separation has issues of the state of the union which unites Civil and Criminal Courts these are one court of law and are not independent like a Military Court is from the both of them as a united state.

To not defense. Jury pull is not selected from a voter registration for military trial. an officer within military tribunal may in fact pay with his life as the accuser, as the accused, or as the juror, and it is understood as a part of duty to protection of the united states constitution in domestic situation. 

• @TKDB ;

So, it's the laws fault in making weed illegal, and because of that, that maybe, got some of the African Americans in the United States for decades now, for their self created illegal drug user issues, and legal troubles?

Is the above right, or wrong John?

There are two additions of truth to be made in this question. First addition is no it is not right or wrong. 1. It would be the Courts burden to assign as illegal in conclusion from a constitutional limitation to liability by common defense legislation in processed order that can be directed by chain of command and reviewed. 2. It would become the burden of a person who has made an admission of acknowledged guilt in relationship to the criminal separation any legislated law creates against them, also someone who may need to speak on the accused’s behalf after the fact of any one battle in the Civil Drug War. (C.D.W)

Also keep in mind this Civil Drug War is a World War and is not just taking place in the United States of America. It takes place in a number of republics simultaneously.    

• To summarized a past principle there are people of all color and nationality as united state other than just English white Protestant that require constitutional separation from lethal force that is being applied within the Civil Drug War.

@TKDB

Apparently you cannot be educated, you may be "trained" perhaps, I'm not convinced...
    Yes, yes, and irrelevant... In Canada we're abiding by the law when using cannabis, it's fallacious to infer that cannabis users do not abide by the law... But then, coming from you it's unsurprising, fallacy might be your middle name...

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

"In Canada we're abiding by the law when using cannabis, it's fallacious to infer that cannabis users do not abide by the law... But then, coming from you it's unsurprising, fallacy might be your middle name..."

The United States isn't Canada, so your individual cannabis opinion, is irrelevant in the United States.

And in the United States, it's a mistaken belief to do illegal drugs (weed, heroin, cocaine, meth, LSD, speed, mexican oxy, along with abusing their own prescription drugs, and so,) and act like the drug user, isn't doing something wrong, regardless of what a citizen, from another country may say, on their own behalf.

It's amazing the amount of fanfare that some of the drug users in the U.S, can garner from some of the other citizens,  from some of thr other countries.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited May 2019
    @John_C_87

Your own expression: "Civil Drug War. (C.D.W):
    Doesn't even show up on a Google search.

This showed up instead:

"HOW DRUGS POUR INTO THE U.S. FROM MEXICO

Drugs enter through official ports and Border Patrol checkpoints, not through the open land where walls might be built."

"Also keep in mind this Civil Drug War is a World War and is not just taking place in the United States of America. It takes place in a number of republics simultaneously."

So you're anti law, and pro illegal drug user supporter then? 

Until you can provide Real World proof, and not just your self peddled internet rhetoric in regards to your Fictional Civil Drug War is a World War philosophy, its all fiction, because you have no proof, other then your peddled philosophy to go off of.

Your question was : So, it's the laws fault in making weed illegal?  FULL STOP

"Answer is yes, no question about it..

In whole truth it would be the burden of law enforcing to address smoking weed as simply pollution emissions. In a Civil War the burden is assumed by a non-military person to address marijuana as a simple emissions pollutant. The Governing State of Judicial Constitutional separation has issues of the state of the union which unites Civil and Criminal Courts these are one court of law and are not independent like a Military Court is from the both of them as a united state.

To not defense. Jury pull is not selected from a voter registration for military trial. an officer within military tribunal may in fact pay with his life as the accuser, as the accused, or as the juror, and it is understood as a part of duty to protection of the united states constitution in domestic situation."

So, it's the laws fault in making weed illegal, and because of that, that maybe, got some of the African Americans in the United States for decades now, for their self created illegal drug user issues, and legal troubles?

"There are two additions of truth to be made in this question. First addition is no it is not right or wrong. 1. It would be the Courts burden to assign as illegal in conclusion from a constitutional limitation to liability by common defense legislation in processed order that can be directed by chain of command and reviewed. 2. It would become the burden of a person who has made an admission of acknowledged guilt in relationship to the criminal separation any legislated law creates against them, also someone who may need to speak on the accused’s behalf after the fact of any one battle in the Civil Drug War. (C.D.W)

Also keep in mind this Civil Drug War is a World War and is not just taking place in the United States of America. It takes place in a number of republics simultaneously.     

To summarized a past principle there are people of all color and nationality as united state other than just English white Protestant that require constitutional separation from lethal force that is being applied within the Civil Drug War."

@TKDB

It is fully legal in the states of Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Colorado, Michigan, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts...  It is very relevant... And your argument still very much fallacious...

So, you're anti-freedom, pro-fascism and anti-american then? 
    @Plaffelvohfen

It's fully relevant to the recreational marijuana, and medicinal marijuana, taxation and revenue coffers, right? 

And it fully rewards, the weed users needs, who are in a sense, apparently dodging their own lives, to reward their weed addictions, right?

"It is fully legal in the states of Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Colorado, Michigan, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts...  It is very relevant..."

I'm an American, so no, I'm not anti American.

I'm also pro freedom, and anti fascist.

And I believe, that the kids, or children come first, along with a rewarding healthy, and healthy environment for them to grow up in as well.

And, I don't understand, a kid, or children, being brought up, or raised around any legalized, or illegal drug use, can be viewed by some individuals, as a healthy living environment for a kid, or children?

I'm pro kid, children, pro parents, pro family, pro sober public, pro law abiding, I believe in a family structure, that doesn't have kids being harmfully exposed to a weed user's drug use.

At home, or in a families vehicle, of while at work, addressing other family members, while a drug user, might be high on drugs, and providing patient care or customer service at the same time.

"So, you're anti-freedom, pro-fascism and anti-american then?"

@TKDB
    It's fully relevant to the recreational and medicinal taxation and revenue coffers, right? 
    Revenue and taxation is irrelevant to my freedom arguments...

You're anti-freedom, pro-fascism and anti-american, thanks for admitting it!
    @Plaffelvohfen

You apparently, like to run your Canadian minded mouth on the internet, because it suits your apparent anti American mindset, right?

It's fully relevant to the recreational and medicinal taxation and revenue coffers, right? 
    "Revenue and taxation is irrelevant to my freedom arguments...

You're anti-freedom, pro-fascism and anti-american, thanks for admitting it!"

@Plaffelvohfen (aka The Canadian)

So your apparent freedom belief, is that maybe some kids, should be raised, or grow up with adults using weed around them?

Apparently, you missed this argument from me?

Even after I spelled it out, for you? 

And I believe, that the kids, or children come first, along with a rewarding healthy, and healthy environment for them to grow up in as well.

And, I don't understand, a kid, or children, being brought up, or raised around any legalized, or illegal drug use, can be viewed by some individuals, as a healthy living environment for a kid, or children?

I'm pro kid, children, pro parents, pro family, pro sober public, pro law abiding, I believe in a family structure, that doesn't have kids being harmfully exposed to a weed user's drug use.

At home, or in a families vehicle, of while at work, addressing other family members, while a drug user, might be high on drugs, and providing patient care or customer service at the same time.

@TKDB
    I ignored it and will continue to do so as it's a deflection to a totally separate issue that you purposefully try to conflate with this one... I mean you have to deflect and conflate completely different issues, because you don't have anything else... 

And you can spell it any way you like, you're still anti-freedom and thus anti-american... You've not shown anything to prove otherwise...
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

These arguments, you apparently can't handle the realities of them? 

(So your apparent freedom belief, is that maybe some kids, should be raised, or grow up with adults using weed around them?

At home, or in a families vehicle, of while at work, addressing other family members, while a drug user, might be high on drugs, and providing patient care or customer service at the same time.)

@Plaffelvohfen

And, I don't know who educated you, but you might want to reevaluate how you were taught your ideals, because they appear to be failing you, via your perceptions on the internet? 

You're labelling an American, anti American, because I'm not seeing things from your individual freedom opinionated attitude?

"thus anti-american... You've not shown anything to prove otherwise..."

"I ignored it and will continue to do so as it's a deflection to a totally separate issue that you purposefully try to conflate with this one... I mean you have to deflect and conflate completely different issues, because you don't have anything else... 

And you can spell it any way you like, you're still anti-freedom and thus anti-american... You've not shown anything to prove otherwise..."

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6045 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Being pro-freedom implies, first and foremost, letting others live their lives the way they want to live them, as long as they do not prevent you from living your life however you want to live it.

You claim to be pro-freedom, yet advocate for harsh restrictions of people's individual freedoms based on their ability to misuse them. This type of double-think is very common in the world, and I hope you recognise that you practice it soon, for your own sake.

There is nothing good about people smoking marijuana. There is something even worse about trying to ban people from smoking marijuana, however. The former simply damages individuals. The latter damages the society and individuals. You might think that, since you yourself do not smoke marijuana, banning it will not affect you negatively - but you do not realise the implications of the necessity to enforce this ban will have on your life in the long run. I am not even talking just about higher taxes you will have to pay to fund that enforcement. I am talking about the inevitable expansion of the governmental apparatus warranted by such a ban.

There was a saying among dissidents in Soviet Union, roughly translated as follows: "If you trade one freedom today, then tomorrow you will have no freedoms left to trade". Do you understand where this reasoning comes from? 
    You cannot be only for some freedoms, at the expense of other freedoms, without losing all of them in the end. It is not even the slippery slope argument; it is a simple consequence of the way the society functions.
    @MayCaesar

Are you and Plaffelvohfen, maybe taking turns, in expressing your individual weed philosophies, and in the faces of the those kids, who have to grow up, with their parents using legalized, and illegal drugs around them? 

Do you view that as favorable parenting? 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    Someone tell those kids, that are being raised by some of the adults in their lives, that the adults drug use, around them, is good for them, because those drug using parents, are making choices for those kids, that isn't fair to those kids, but it's fair to those parents?

I wonder how many weed using, and illegal drug using parents, are on the internet right now, pushing for more medicinal marijuana, and recreational marijuana legalization, because their drugs, are apparently their closeted priority?

When it comes to their family life, and their drug user lives? 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6045 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

I think that proper parenting teaches kids how to act true to their individual values, rather than conform to some societal conventions. Kids must understand what weed is and what the consequences of smoking it are - which, obviously, are not amazing.

The point is, it is none of the government's business (or yours, for that matter) how people raise their kids, as long as those kids are not abused. You are free to raise your kids however you deem fit. Same goes for all other families.

That is what freedom is. Freedom is not "people are free as long as they follow my values", freedom is "people define their own values and follow them, whether others like it or not".
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

@Plaffelvohfen

Any child is more important, than any parents drug addiction is.

Basically the parents are forcing their kids to live with their drug addictions.

Thats child abuse, and not proper parenting.

@TKDB

See, I think that religions are detrimental to humans, that teaching religions to kids is really child abuse, I think religion is harmful, it breaks family apart, etc... So, with your mindset I should advocate for it being illegal right? 
  • @Plaffelvohfen ;

Plaffelvohefen

Constitutionally it is not a whole truth to say something is legal. What has transpired in basic principle is states have changed the status of P.O.W’s taken in a Drug War. #1, #2 the structure of regulation is being redirected to a common defense which can be better held in united state constitutional principle. What makes this Civil War so unique is Drugs themselves have become a weapon along with guns and are taking American lives with the help of Americans.

Many states hold people who are at scenes of  overdose addicts criminally accountable this means these people are made combatants by the way law is applied.  

• @TKDB ;

You are very bad at resinizing united state, even worse at basic principle, adding also the depth of legal precedent does not stop at any idea of written law. Amendments to law are precedented by amendments to the united state of Constitutional principle. A person can know how to smoke Marijuana legally without question in all states of the union of United States of America. That person then becomes a witness against a person who creates a basic principle that marijuana holds a united state as illegal. 

It is a state of the union address. That happens to be a united state, basic principle, and truth.

https://asiapacificcurriculum.ca/learning-module/opium-wars-china

https://hightimes.com/news/yemen-hashish-pipeline-thrives-amid-war/

https://cbdwithoutborders.com/blog/hash-and-marijuana-in-iran

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2018/03/18/1684180/police-seize-400kg-of-hashish-in-iranian-capital

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/civil%20war

https://www.history.com/topics/crime/history-of-drug-trafficking

So you're anti law, and pro illegal drug user supporter then?  Placing marijuana in a list of narcotics does not make it a narcotic. Tetrahydrocannabinol is a narcotic it is one of one-hundred and thirteen cannabinoids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol

The basic principle of constitutional representation would have us look closer at claims made by governing states that the Civil Court’s and Criminal Court’s aren’t the same Constitutional proceeding of constitutional expression held as united state.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

@MayCaesar

@Plaffelvohfen

Why dont the three of you call the Child Protective Services in the United States, and Canada, and ask them, if they concur with your opinions?

@Plaffelvohfen

Here's a present for you:

https://cwrp.ca/frequently-asked-questions-faqs

"What is child welfare?

“Child welfare” is a term used to describe a set of government and private services designed to protect children and encourage family stability. The main aim of these services is to safeguard children from abuse and neglect. Child welfare agencies will typically investigate allegations of abuse and neglect (these activities are called “child protection services”), supervise foster care and arrange adoptions. They also offer services aimed to support families so that they can stay intact and raise children successfully.

Canada’s provinces and territories all have child welfare agencies that can be contacted by the public 24 hours a day. These agencies ensure the safety of children who, for a variety of reasons, may not be safe in their homes. These agencies, grouped together, cover the entire country and are called the Canadian child welfare system.

Although circumstances can vary greatly, most families first become involved with the child welfare system due to a report of suspected child abuse or neglect. Child welfare systems typically: 

• receive and investigate reports of possible child abuse and neglect;
    • provide services to families who need assistance in the protection and care of their children;
    • arrange for children to live with kin, foster families, or licensed group home facilities when they are not safe at home;
    • arrange permanent adoptive homes for children; and
    • arrange and support independent living services for youth leaving foster care."

What is child abuse and neglect?

Child abuse is the physical or psychological mistreatment of a child by an adult (biological or adoptive parents, step-parents, guardians, other adults). This includes physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional maltreatment, and exposure to domestic violence.

Neglect refers to situations in which a child’s caregiver fails to provide adequate clothing, food or shelter, deliberately or otherwise. The term “neglect” can also apply to the abandonment of a child or the omission of basic care such as medical or dental care.

"What are the signs of child abuse or neglect?

Bruises, scratches, burns and other physical signs may indicate abuse and should be investigated. Other signs are much less obvious. For example, a child who appears withdrawn  or emotionally unstable may be showing signs of abuse or neglect. The possibility of child abuse or neglect should be investigated in cases where:

The child:

• has unexplained or non-accidental marks such as bruises, welts, cuts or burns; 
    • has inappropriate clothing or is inadequately protected from the weather;
    • consistently is not clean, is unkempt, or “fails to thrive’’ (this term is used for babies to describe situations such as losing weight, or not reaching developmental milestones like sitting up, walking, and talking at the usual age);
    • shows sudden changes in behaviour such as frequent absences from school;
    • tells someone information that indicates abuse; 
    • has sexual knowledge or experience that goes beyond his or her age or stage of development;
    • has not received help for physical or medical problems that have been brought to the parents' attention;
    • is always watchful, extremely compliant, passive or withdrawn; or
    • comes to places early, stays late, does not want to go home or has a consistent lack of supervision.

The caregiver*:

• shows a lack of concern for the child or takes a dismissive approach to the child's problems;
    • uses, or asks caretakers to use, harsh punishment if the child misbehaves; 
    • sees the child as worthless, entirely bad, or burdensome;
    • has inappropriate expectations in relation to the developmental stage of the child; or
    • looks primarily to the child for care, attention, and satisfaction of emotional needs.

* Please note that the term “caregiver” can refer to a birth parent, foster parent, or kin parent.

You can get more information on the signs of child maltreatment from the National Clearinghouse on Family Violence, operated by the Public Health Agency of Canada. The telephone number is 1-800-267-1291 or (613) 957-2938. You can also call Kid’s Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868. Your local child welfare agency is also a good information source. Click here to find the local child welfare agency in your province or territory."

1-800-267-1291, call the number, and ask them, if they agree with your parental drug use is acceptable around their own kids? 

@MayCaesar

@John_C_879

Here's a present for the two of you:

Give them a call, 1-800-422-4453, and see if they concur with your individual opinions, in regards to parents using illegal drugs, and medicinal marijuana, or recreational marijuana around their kids?

In the United States:

https://www.childwelfare.gov/contact/

"Report Abuse or Neglect

To report child abuse or neglect, please contact Child Help USA at 1.800.4 A Child (1.800.422.4453) or see our list of State child abuse and neglect reporting numbers.

Questions

Please note: Child Welfare Information Gateway does not have the authority to intervene in personal matters. Please see our resources on finding help with a personal situation.

Email Us

Our information support specialists or librarian will review your question and provide a response via email within 2 business days. 

Call Us

To speak to an information support specialist, please contact us at 1.800.394.3366 between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (ET).

Live Chat/Live Online Support

Use Live Chatexternal link(opens in new window), an instant messaging service, to contact an information support specialist between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. (ET). We recommend turning off your pop-up blocker to maximize this service.

Mail

Child Welfare Information Gateway
    Children's Bureau/ACYF
    330 C Street S.W.
    Washington, DC 20201 "

"Offers resources on child abuse and neglect, including definitions, identification of signs and symptoms, statistics and data, risk and protective factors, perpetrators, the impact on individuals and society, and fatalities.

Overview
    Links to information on training, funding, related organizations, State hotlines, and answers to frequently asked questions.

Definitions
    Provides definitions from Federal and State laws and addresses the differences between discipline and abuse.

Identification
    Includes resources on the signs and symptoms of neglect, physical abuse, sexual abuse, and emotional abuse.

Risk Factors that Contribute to Child Abuse and Neglect
    Discusses characteristics of parents or caregivers, children, families, and communities associated with increased risk of child abuse or neglect.

Perpetrators
    Identifies the characteristics of perpetrators, including those who commit certain types of abuse.

Impact
    Explores how abuse and neglect affect children, adolescents, adult survivors, and society.

Fatalities
    Addresses the occurrence of child fatalities, perpetrator characteristics, and risk factors.

For help with reporting child abuse and neglect or to speak with a counselor, contact Childhelp® at800.422.4453."

1-800-422-4453

Plaffelvohfen
  • Why dont the three of you call the Child Protective Services in the United States, and Canada, and ask them, if they concur with your opinions?

In whole truth does this mean you are telling a lie and using child welfare as a untied state to justify the lying? The Drug Civil War does not hold a united state on child neglect, children are still abused outside of the weaponized narcotic application.

It may take time to add truth to what has been presented to you as also truth. Your introduction of this truth is in connatural damage caused by War. Selectively and aggressively targeting a limited number of laws is not law enforcement as united state. This means a united state can be uncovered and told as whole truth as it unfolds.

Narcotic?

1. Marijuana

2. Tetrahydrocannabinol

By the way in a constitutional basic principle is the child is exposed to a emission of a pollutant, it would be best to legislate measures of protection on those legal precedent. Again this is a state of the union address to preserve the united state of Constitution. It also does not address the state of the union on P.O.W.'s who are being held in Federal and state prisons.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

You are a product of your own thinking.
    I stated this:

(So your apparent freedom belief, is that maybe some kids, should be raised, or grow up with adults using weed around them?

At home, or in a families vehicle, of while at work, addressing other family members, while a drug user, might be high on drugs, and providing patient care or customer service at the same time.) 

And then @MayCaesar stated this:

"Being pro-freedom implies, first and foremost, letting others live their lives the way they want to live them, as long as they do not prevent you from living your life however you want to live it.

You claim to be pro-freedom, yet advocate for harsh restrictions of people's individual freedoms based on their ability to misuse them. This type of double-think is very common in the world, and I hope you recognise that you practice it soon, for your own sake.

There is nothing good about people smoking marijuana. There is something even worse about trying to ban people from smoking marijuana, however. The former simply damages individuals. The latter damages the society and individuals. You might think that, since you yourself do not smoke marijuana, banning it will not affect you negatively - but you do not realise the implications of the necessity to enforce this ban will have on your life in the long run. I am not even talking just about higher taxes you will have to pay to fund that enforcement. I am talking about the inevitable expansion of the governmental apparatus warranted by such a ban.

There was a saying among dissidents in Soviet Union, roughly translated as follows: "If you trade one freedom today, then tomorrow you will have no freedoms left to trade". Do you understand where this reasoning comes from? 
    You cannot be only for some freedoms, at the expense of other freedoms, without losing all of them in the end. It is not even the slippery slope argument; it is a simple consequence of the way the society functions."

I then stated this:

Someone tell those kids, that are being raised by some of the adults in their lives, that the adults drug use, around them, is good for them, because those drug using parents, are making choices for those kids, that isn't fair to those kids, but it's fair to those parents?

I wonder how many weed using, and illegal drug using parents, are on the internet right now, pushing for more medicinal marijuana, and recreational marijuana legalization, because their drugs, are apparently their closeted priority?

When it comes to their family life, and their drug user lives?  

And then @MayCaesar stated this:

"I think that proper parenting teaches kids how to act true to their individual values, rather than conform to some societal conventions. Kids must understand what weed is and what the consequences of smoking it are - which, obviously, are not amazing.

The point is, it is none of the government's business (or yours, for that matter) how people raise their kids, as long as those kids are not abused. You are free to raise your kids however you deem fit. Same goes for all other families.

That is what freedom is. Freedom is not "people are free as long as they follow my values", freedom is "people define their own values and follow them, whether others like it or not". 

Then I stated this:

Any child is more important, than any parents drug addiction is.

Basically the parents are forcing their kids to live with their drug addictions.

Thats child abuse, and not proper parenting. 

Then @Plaffelvohfen stated this:

"See, I think that religions are detrimental to humans, that teaching religions to kids is really child abuse, I think religion is harmful, it breaks family apart, etc... So, with your mindset I should advocate for it being illegal right?"

Wrong, people manipulating religion for their own self gains, is a problem with that manipulative person, or person's, and not religion. Again Plaffelvohfen, show this website one court case where Religion was found guilty, of any crime, committed by a manipulative individual who used Religion to commit their crimes with?

Because I've looked, and there is no such case, and there isn't a case that can be used to cooberate your Religion argument.

I even provided a website of individuals who committed their crimes, and Religion wasn't found guilty for any of their crimes to @John_C_87, so Plaffelvohfen, you could reach out to him, and ask him for that link?

And then @John_C_87 stated this:

"Plaffelvohefen

Constitutionally it is not a whole truth to say something is legal. What has transpired in basic principle is states have changed the status of P.O.W’s taken in a Drug War. #1#2 the structure of regulation is being redirected to a common defense which can be better held in united state constitutional principle. What makes this Civil War so unique is Drugs themselves have become a weapon along with guns and are taking American lives with the help of Americans.

Many states hold people who are at scenes of  overdose addicts criminally accountable this means these people are made combatants by the way law is applied."

And then this:

"You are very bad at resinizing united state, even worse at basic principle, adding also the depth of legal precedent does not stop at any idea of written law. Amendments to law are precedented by amendments to the united state of Constitutional principle. A person can know how to smoke Marijuana legally without question in all states of the union of United States of America. That person then becomes a witness against a person who creates a basic principle that marijuana holds a united state as illegal. 

It is a state of the union address. That happens to be a united state, basic principle, and truth."

It's sad, that even on the internet, children, and kids, get talked around, by some of the adults, who seem to be supportive of the parents, or adults, who are using both medicinal marijuana, and recreational marijuana, and illegal recreational marijuana, around their kids, when the kids, or children, should come first?

But they dont come first, the weed user's drug use apparently comes first, at least that seems to be the message, that is being driven, by the pro marijuana usage around kids, pro marijuana crowd?

And apparently, marijuana use around those children, and kids, by that same crowd, doesn't view the medicinal weed use, and the recreational weed use around those same children, and kids as child abuse?

Who knew that the internet, could be used, as such a device, to spread such a mindset with? 

https://www.projectknow.com/teen/drug-alcohol-exposure/

"HOW TEENS ARE EXPOSED TO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL

ARTICLE SUMMARY
    1. Peer Pressure in Social Circles
    2. Parental Influence on Children
    3. The Impact of the Media
    4. Resources for Support and Treatment "

"PARENTAL INFLUENCE ON CHILDREN

Parental examples of using drugs and alcohol can be even more traumatic than peer pressure. Parents are role models, whether or not they choose to be, and while few mothers and fathers hand their children illicit substances, many make statements and take actions that insinuate using drugs is the grown-up thing to do.

Manufacturing, selling, possessing, or taking drugs can send the message that drugs and alcohol are okay. Some parents try to hide their stash or use only when their children are not around. But many times the effect is virtually the same as if they had become high or drunk out in the open.

On the other hand, drinking is something that isn’t often hidden. A couple of beers or a few glasses of wine are socially acceptable for adults. And while a few drinks may not cause any harm to the parent or child, they can send a loud message to the teenager that it is perfectly normal, peaking a teen’s curiosity.

Kids inevitably find out about the highs of drugs or alcohol and may experiment with them in an effort to achieve those highs. Teenagers living with parents who use alcohol or drugs may have direct access to substances kept in the home. If this becomes problematic, seek out help from a trained professional."

Plaffelvohfen
    @TKDB
     Again Plaffelvohfen, show this website one court case where Religion was found guilty, of any crime, committed by a manipulative individual who used Religion to commit their crimes with?
    You searched blindfolded?  There are numerous cases of convicted parents in Faith-Healing related child deaths...  There was no court cases with Jim Jones, the Order of the Solar Temple, 9/11, and other because there was no survivors but had there been, they would have been found guilty... There was no trials either for the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc, but the verdict would be guilty too, had the concept of crime against humanity existed back then...
    Wrong, people manipulating religion for their own self gains, is a problem with that manipulative person, or person's, and not religion.
    And for the same reason, the problem with a irresponsible cannabis user is a problem with that irresponsible person's action, not with cannabis... 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

You're entitled to your opinion, being that it's an outright non argument, or an empty argument.

Based on your argument:

"See, I think that religions are detrimental to humans, that teaching religions to kids is really child abuse, I think religion is harmful, it breaks family apart, etc... So, with your mindset I should advocate for it being illegal right?"

"You searched blindfolded?  There are numerous cases of convicted parents in Faith-Healing related child deaths...  There was no court cases with Jim Jones, the Order of the Solar Temple, 9/11, and other because there was no survivors but had there been, they would have been found guilty... There was no trials either for the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc, but the verdict would be guilty too, had the concept of crime against humanity existed back then...

"And for the same reason, the problem with a irresponsible cannabis user is a problem with that irresponsible person's action, not with cannabis... "

@Plaffelvohfen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

"James Warren Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was an American cult leader who, along with his inner circle, initiated a mass suicide and mass murder in JonestownGuyana. He was the founder and leader of the Peoples Temple cult which he began in Indiana during the 1950s. He was officially ordained in 1956 by the Independent Assemblies of God and in 1964 by the Disciples of Christ.[note 1] He moved the Temple to California in 1965 and gained notoriety with its activities in San Francisco in the early to late 1970s. He then relocated to Guyana."

"In 1978, media reports surfaced that human rights abuses were taking place in the Peoples Temple in Jonestown. U.S. Representative Leo Ryan led a delegation to the commune to investigate what was going on, but he and others were murdered by gunfire while boarding a return flight with some former cult members who had wished to leave. Jones then committed a mass murder–suicide of 918 of his followers, 304 of whom were children, almost all by cyanide-poisoned Flavor Aid. "

@Plaffelvohfen

And Jim Jones, as well, was apparently another manipulative individual, who used Religion, to self suit, his individually driven philosophy? 

And I stand by my counter argument, in opposition to your individually chosen words.

Wrong, people manipulating religion for their own self gains, is a problem with that manipulative person, or person's, and not religion. Again Plaffelvohfen, show this website one court case where Religion was found guilty, of any crime, committed by a manipulative individual who used Religion to commit their crimes with?

Because I've looked, and there is no such case, and there isn't a case that can be used to cooberate your Religion argument.

I even provided a website of individuals who committed their crimes, and Religion wasn't found guilty for any of their crimes to @John_C_87, so Plaffelvohfen, you could reach out to him, and ask him for that link? 

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Resharing the below information with you:

Placing these websites at your fingertips:

Why don't you reach out, and challenge the below websites, with your pro illegal drug philosophy? 

https://calmca.org/

"Citizens Against Legalizing Marijuana (CALM) is an all-volunteer Political Action Committee dedicated to defeating any effort to legalize marijuana."

https://poppot.org/

"LARGE NEW STUDY SHOWS TEEN CANNABIS USE RISK FOR LATER DEPRESSION"

"HEADLINES BRING UP MORE MARIJUANA – RELATED BEHAVIORAL ISSUES"

"MY 16-YEAR-OLD SON DIED FROM MARIJUANA"

"By Gordon MacDougall, Ludington, Michigan  My heart is broken. I taught my son that peer pressure is dangerous and that action is never justified because someone else said it was “okay.”

"How It Happened

It was the evening of October 6, 2017 (homecoming night!). Henry was at the home of a 19-year-old young man, “dabbing”, which is the use of an inhaler to breathe marijuana into your system, making it extremely potent.

This 19-year-old took videos of my son Henry both while he was dabbing and also after he passed out; he then let Henry get into his car to drive home. Apparently, Henry passed out again, only this time behind the wheel. Driving through a stop sign, he hit a semi-truck. He would die a few hours later. And my life has never been the same.

You can imagine my agony as my state now faces a decision on the November ballot on whether or not to legalize the very drug that took my son. I implore Michigan voters: please vote no to legalizing recreational marijuana in Michigan."

"Marijuana is Too Accessible

When someone loses a child, you ask yourself, “how can I honor his legacy to make sure this never happens again to someone else’s child?”  Some people have said, “if it was legal it would mean less trouble in the world.” Those who make that argument are short-sighted, basing their rationale on their own desire and not on facts or responsible judgment.

Medical marijuana is already legal in Michigan but its use is already being abused. This ballot initiative addresses recreational marijuana, allowing every adult in a home to have up to 12 plants. Can you imagine how accessible it will become to children?! In spite of parents’ best efforts, when a dangerous substance is that easily within reach (often cloaked in gummy bears and brownies), children and teenagers will find access. By making recreational marijuana legal – this will increase abuse on this dangerous drug, not curb danger.

It is not helpful to point fingers at those who have lost someone and suggest we are to blame as parents. On top of poor choices, Henry made that night, this substance was way too accessible and acceptable to the people in this community.

We must do all we can now and in the future to empower law enforcement and the justice system to address those who are using it irresponsibly in our communities. To make it legal, will make their jobs all the harder. Facts show that very few in Michigan are in prison because of marijuana use. Let’s not open the door to unnecessary problems like recreational marijuana flooding our streets and homes more than it already is. Please, as a state, let us NOT lift the regulations on a dangerous substance just to make it more convenient. Your children are too important to make recreational marijuana more accessible."

"Redeeming the Future

I know first hand that talking to those who are for legalizing recreational marijuana is a waste of time: one excuse leads to the next. I am not interested in rationales, or unsubstantiated claims. I lost my son because of his misuse of this terribly misrepresented drug. I am interested in truth and in protecting other parents from having to experience the pain I felt, and still feel.

I would do anything to go back in time and keep my son from going to that house that fateful night. In the same way, I want to do all I can to keep the canary in the cage when it comes to legalizing this poison. Please share my story, tell your neighbors who are not aware, inform your churches and your social clubs, make sure the coaches and teachers are educated and make sure your teenagers know about my Henry and the dangerous drug that took his life.

Together, we must tell others so we can be informed and responsible citizen voters on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Please, Michigan – say NO to recreational marijuana before it’s too late."

"FORMER NYT WRITER’S NEW BOOK WARNS OF MARIJUANA, VIOLENCE, MENTAL ILLNESS"

"MARIJUANA IS THE COMMON WEB BETWEEN SO MANY MASS KILLERS"

"WHY CANNABIS IS NOT A SOLUTION TO OPIOID CRISIS

Addiction weighs you down, so marijuana can’t solve the opioid problem"  

@TKDB

You're entitled to your opinion, being that it's an outright non argument, or an empty argument.

There are numerous cases of convicted parents in Faith-Healing related child deaths...  There was no court cases with Jim Jones, the Order of the Solar Temple, 9/11, and other because there was no survivors but had there been, they would have been found guilty... There was no trials either for the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc, but the verdict would be guilty too, had the concept of crime against humanity existed back then...
    Wrong, people manipulating religion for their own self gains, is a problem with that manipulative person, or person's, and not religion.
    And for the same reason, the problem with a irresponsible cannabis user is a problem with that irresponsible person's action, not with cannabis... 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Your argument needs work.

"James Warren Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was an American cult leader who, along with his inner circle, initiated a mass suicide and mass murder in JonestownGuyana. He was the founder and leader of the Peoples Temple cult which he began in Indiana during the 1950s. He was officially ordained in 1956 by the Independent Assemblies of God and in 1964 by the Disciples of Christ.[note 1] He moved the Temple to California in 1965 and gained notoriety with its activities in San Francisco in the early to late 1970s. He then relocated to Guyana."

"In 1978, media reports surfaced that human rights abuses were taking place in the Peoples Temple in Jonestown. U.S. Representative Leo Ryan led a delegation to the commune to investigate what was going on, but he and others were murdered by gunfire while boarding a return flight with some former cult members who had wished to leave. Jones then committed a mass murder–suicide of 918 of his followers, 304 of whom were children, almost all by cyanide-poisoned Flavor Aid. "

@Plaffelvohfen 

And Jim Jones, as well, was apparently another manipulative individual, who used Religion, to self suit, his individually driven philosophy? 

The truth about your "Faith Healing"
    arguments:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_healing ;

"Faith healing is the practice of prayer and gestures (such as laying on of hands) that are believed by some to elicit divine intervention in spiritual and physical healing, especially the Christian practice.[1]Believers assert that the healing of disease and disability can be brought about by religious faith through prayer and/or other rituals that, according to adherents, can stimulate a divine presence and power. Religious belief in divine intervention does not depend on empirical evidence that faith healing achieves an evidence-based outcome.[2]

Claims "attributed to a myriad of techniques" such as prayer, divine intervention, or the ministrations of an individual healer can cure illness have been popular throughout history.[3] There have been claims that faith can cure blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS, developmental disorders, anemia, arthritis, corns, defective speech, multiple sclerosis, skin rashes, total body paralysis, and various injuries.[4] Recoveries have been attributed to many techniques commonly classified as faith healing. It can involve prayer, a visit to a religious shrine, or simply a strong belief in a supreme being.[4]

Many people interpret the Bible, especially the New Testament, as teaching belief in, and the practice of, faith healing. According to a 2004 Newsweek poll, 72 percent of Americans said they believe that praying to God can cure someone, even if science says the person has an incurable disease.[5] Unlike faith healing, advocates of spiritual healing make no attempt to seek divine intervention, instead believing in divine energy. The increased interest in alternative medicine at the end of the 20th century has given rise to a parallel interest among sociologists in the relationship of religion to health.[2]

Virtually all[a] scientists and philosophers dismiss faith healing as pseudoscience.[6][7][8][9] Faith healing can be classified as a spiritualsupernatural,[10] or paranormal topic,[11] and, in some cases, belief in faith healing can be classified as magical thinking.[12]The American Cancer Society states "available scientific evidence does not support claims that faith healing can actually cure physical ailments".[4] "Death, disability, and other unwanted outcomes have occurred when faith healing was elected instead of medical care for serious injuries or illnesses."[4] When parents have practiced faith healing rather than medical care, many children have died that otherwise would have been expected to live.[13] Similar results are found in adults.[14] "

There are numerous cases of convicted parents in Faith-Healing related child deaths...  There was no court cases with Jim Jones, the Order of the Solar Temple, 9/11, and other because there was no survivors but had there been, they would have been found guilty... There was no trials either for the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc, but the verdict would be guilty too, had the concept of crime against humanity existed back then...

@Plaffelvohfen

Where is your next counter argument? 
    @TKDB 

@Plaffelvohfen

Where is your legitimate evidence to support your individual rhetoric?

Your own opinion, does not count, however many times you mindfully regurgitate it.

How about backing up your own words up, with some real life facts, outside of this opinion?

"There are numerous cases of convicted parents in Faith-Healing related child deaths...  There was no court cases with Jim Jones, the Order of the Solar Temple, 9/11, and other because there was no survivors but had there been, they would have been found guilty... There was no trials either for the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc, but the verdict would be guilty too, had the concept of crime against humanity existed back then...
    And for the same reason, the problem with a irresponsible cannabis user is a problem with that irresponsible person's action, not with cannabis... "

@TKDB 

@Plaffelvohfen

Where is your legitimate evidence to support your individual rhetoric?

Your own opinion, does not count, however many times you mindfully regurgitate it.

How about backing up your own words up, with some real life facts, outside of this opinion?

"There are numerous cases of convicted parents in Faith-Healing related child deaths...  There was no court cases with Jim Jones, the Order of the Solar Temple, 9/11, and other because there was no survivors but had there been, they would have been found guilty... There was no trials either for the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc, but the verdict would be guilty too, had the concept of crime against humanity existed back then...
    And for the same reason, the problem with a irresponsible cannabis user is a problem with that irresponsible person's action, not with cannabis... " 

@Plaffelvohfen

To me, you, hiding behind your Religion argument, in a forum in regards to Marijuana legalization, shows how much effort, you put into your arguments?

@TKDB

Your wasting the publics time. 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

You're off topic, please engage wiithin the specific theme of the forum?
    @TKDB

Your own opinion, does not count, however many times you mindfully regurgitate it. You're off topic, please engage within the specific theme of the forum?  :trollface:
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    https://novarecoverycenter-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/novarecoverycenter.com/drug-use/parental-drug-abuse/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://novarecoverycenter.com/drug-use/parental-drug-abuse/

"Parental Drug Abuse and Its Effect on Children"

"Drug Abuse and Families

Did you know one in five children live in a home with parental substance abuse?1As a result, many of these children suffer psychologically, physically, and emotionally for years.

Drug abuse interferes with a parent’s ability to care for their children and provide a safe, nurturing environment in which they can thrive. As a result, children of drug-abusing parents are at high risk of developing physical and emotional issues, as well as suffering from addiction later in life.

If left untreated, substance abuse has the potential to destroy a family, disrupt communication, create financial problems, fuel physical altercations, and disturb healthy family roles.

Negative Effects of Parental Drug Abuse on Children

The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress provides several reasons why parental drug abuse is harmful to children in the household.2

• It creates a chaotic home life. Homes in which substance abuse is prevalent are often unpredictable and chaotic. Inappropriate family roles are often assumed, such as children taking care of siblings like parents or assuming financial responsibilities of the household. Additionally, communication among leadership in the household is often unclear or nonexistent, leaving children in a living environment that lacks structure.
    • It breeds violence. Substance abuse and domestic violence are closely tied. According to the American Society of Addiction Medicine, 40 to 60 percent of domestic violence incidents co-occur with substance abuse.3 Child abuse, sexual abuse, and neglect are also common within families where substance abuse is rampant, and many children suffer from symptoms of PTSDas a result of the trauma.
    • It contributes to mental health problems. Parents who abuse drugs and alcohol are more likely to deal with things like financial problems, divorce, physical abuse, unemployment, and legal problems, which can all cause stress at home. Children of alcoholics have a higher prevalence of suicide attempts, eating disorders, anxiety, and depression when compared with their peers.
    • It contributes to physical health problems. The American Academy of Pediatrics states that almost a quarter of children of mothers with identified substance use disorders do not receive routine child health maintenance services in their first two years of life.4Additionally, children of substance abusers may suffer from stress-related health issues such as migraines or gastrointestinal problems as a result of their parents alcohol and drug abuse. Used needles and other drug paraphernalia may also create an unsanitary living environment that is full of health hazards.
    • It creates difficulties at school.Children whose parents abuse drugs and alcohol are more likely to be distracted at school due to emotional and psychological stress, lack of sleep, and worries or fears about things going on at home. They may also be reluctant to develop friendships with other kids at school because they are embarrassed by their home situation.
    • It fuels emotional issues. Children of drug-abusing parents may harbor negative emotions such as shame, fear, insecurity, or mistrust as a result of their parents’ substance abuse. It may also create a lack of respect or trust for authority figures such as teachers.
    • It increases their own risk of drug addiction. Children of substance abusing parents are more than twice as likely to have a drug and alcohol use disorder by young adulthood as compared to their peers.5 "
    More information, on an adults drug use, around the youth.

• The issue is when DEA places marijuana in a narcotic arena and Tetrahydrocannabinol is not in the narcotic arena. When an option of some higher addictive medications must be replaced with lower additive medications marijuana becomes medically used. The voter does not get to take the blame for this choice by asking for approval or disapproval.

We are having a talk about truth and whole truth, remember? 

In a State of the Union people abusing a substance takes place when they drowned in water, or when hung in a railroad tussle accident. 

Can any of the pro drug crowd, provide a website, or websites, that mentions or talks about the drug using parents (Medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, Opioids, meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, Mexican oxy, and or abusing prescription drugs,) being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents? 

Along with supportive support, being expressed by those parents who don't, or aren't using legalized, or illegal drugs around their own kids, or children?

As well as supportive support, being expressed by some, of the local law enforcement agencies, or by the local District Attorney's also?

@MayCaesar

@John_C_87

@ZeusAres42

@Plaffelvohfen

What say you?

• Can any of the pro drug crowd, provide a website, or websites, that mentions or talks about the drug using parents (Medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, Opioids, meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, Mexican oxy, and or abusing prescription drugs,) being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents? 

Since you directed this question at John_C_87

I am not going to look for websites...….that simple. One comes up I will keep it to share in the future. Medical Marijuana is made legal by the narcotic status in holds and has nothing to do with the people who claim benefit. Change the narcotic status however this will not include people who sell marijuana with narcotic contamination. The legal precedent here is (about over the counter drugs) then being placed in narcotic status by public abuse, and why they fall into narcotic status. In which drugs from your list that hold a specification are Crank, Meth, and opium as they are middle process or just mixtures created from other drugs. All marijuana as united state is not in whole truth narcotic, it is made to be narcotic this is regardless of the acknowledge of the seller of contamination. So as state of the Union can be described within a truth on behalf of the DEA.
    @John_C_87

You don't have to make any conscious effort to look for those website's, because they do not exist.

So thank you, for proving the point, by the efforts of your answer:

"I am not going to look for websites...….that simple. One comes up I will keep it to share in the future."

Can any of the pro drug crowd, provide a website, or websites, that mentions or talks about the drug using parents (Medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, Opioids, meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, Mexican oxy, and or abusing prescription drugs,) being shown support from some of the other drug using parents, for their legalized, or they, illegally using drugs around their own kids, or children, or the kids, or children, that belong to other parents? 

Along with supportive support, being expressed by those parents who don't, or aren't using legalized, or illegal drugs around their own kids, or children?

As well as supportive support, being expressed by some, of the local law enforcement agencies, or by the local District Attorney's also? 

My guess, is that none of the above types of websites exist, to begin with?
    Plaffelvohfen
    @TKDB

Are you asking for websites where parents with addiction problems, encourage other parents with addiction problems, to purposefully train their children into addiction??? Where they give advice on the best way to make addicts out of their children?? 

Seriously???