frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I support a rape victim's right to choose. The Governor, of AL, was never raped. Change my mind.

Debate Information

I was raped when I was 22, so I support a rape victims right to choose. I don't care when life begins, I will kill anything that uses MY body without my consent.
piloteerPlaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaRedeemed

That wasn't a very elegant argument on your part, but I do agree with you 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    What is the qualitative difference between a victim being able to choose, and a random person being able to choose? As you probably know, consent can be revoked: a woman may consent at some point to let a growing child feed off her body, and later, say, 8 months into pregnancy revoke the consent - will it make it okay to kill the child in that case in your eyes?

Just trying to see how consistent your position is. As far as mine goes, abortion is simply a removal of a parasite, and restricting it would go against many basic human rights.
    WordsMatterPlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaRedeemed

@MayCaesar

What about capital punishment for rape?

Maybe, if an offender, was given an automatic penalty of capital punishment, then the crime of rape, could see a significant reduction across the country?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

Your view, of a growing, and developing child, inside of a lady is this?

"Just trying to see how consistent your position is."

"As far as mine goes, abortion is simply a removal of a parasite, and restricting it would go against many basic human rights."

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @piloteer Sorry hun. I was really T'd off when I posted this, because I was raped when I was 22.
    piloteer
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @TKDB I support capital punishment for rapists, if they have due process.
  • ApplesauceApplesauce 243 Pts   -   edited May 2019
    @YeshuaRedeemed

thou shalt not kill, expect in the cases of rape

I don't recall that being in the bible can you tell me where it is?
    "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"
    The Animals
    @Applesauce

Where in the bible does it say abortion is an unforgivable sin?
  • ApplesauceApplesauce 243 Pts   -  
    @piloteer

irrelevant, she has already admitted that it is a life and the bible says "thou shalt not kill"  It's called holding people to their own standards.

IF you believe it's a life at conception, IF you believe the bible forbids murder and or the law, THEN you can't be pro-life if you are pro abortion for any non life threatning reason.  Otherwise it's hypocritical.
    The Animals
    @Applesauce

On the contrary. It is quite relevant. I saw nothing on this thread where Yeshua either says or even insinuated that she is against abortion for rape victims. I find nothing within the context of this thread where Yeshua has violated her own standards that she has put forth here. If you can find some other thread where you think she may be contradicting herself, perhaps you should bring it to her attention on that thread. All you seem to be attempting to do here is call her entire moral outlook into question simply to be a troll. If you have anything relevant to add to this discussion, feel free to do so, but so far, you've said nothing!!!!!!!
  • Yeshauredeemed, when American has an obligation as a woman in united state to defend the United State Constitution as a law of the land, in other nations there is the added understanding of defending the truth.  A crime like sexual assault does not have a united state that is in her control it can become a different crime as evidence presents itself.

Sexual assault, attempted murder, and murder are all events that can happen by the discovery of sexual assault having taken place, because the attack involved sex does not mean the criminal state can be held by her choice to just the act of sex in a united state.

There is no attempt to say or describe any woman's trauma of assault is less important by explaining truth of how forms of assault change over the period of finding whole truth. The united state held in law by assault is death. It is just that basic in principle.

• Reading over this again I find it is not worded right basic idea is that other nations share only the burden of truth with a woman from the Constitutional nation which holds basic principle to a public untied state.

• We do not change your mind defending a united state in constitution does not account for any indecisive idea in whole truth.

In whole truth a woman is not allowed to hold the sexual assault when pregnancy is a result of the attack, as an attack the crime escalates to a more serious assault attempted murder. However Murder only ever takes by way of one in two outcomes. One from the assault in basic principle a woman continues the process of ovulation that was aborted by the sexual assault, this has an independent united state as a civil service in basic principle. A woman can also go forward at her own risk with the pregnancy and is killed by the delivery of a citizen of the united States. Two again, to be clear the right a woman holds as she approves a move forward with pregnancy is based on the relationship to United States Concretional Armed Service. The idea a woman may not have fully thought threw in demanding admission to a United State Civil Service. What this entails is the purpose of War themselves have basic principles. Civil War, Secular War. and Religious War. So in Constitutional fashion a basic principle of lethal force is built around crossing a boarder of a nation. 

All woman can be placed in a position that they must incriminate their possible suiter, and parent of their child in a crime. This is the basic principle that is exposed by a United State of rape made as the principle of pregnancy termination. At a woman's own risk she is allowing an entry into the United States as a citizen of these United States in America. All woman should neve be forced to choose to hold the father of their child as a criminal to insure her responsibility to the Republic of these United States, or her nation outside the United states. The criminal charge of Murder can only go forward with a place from a posterity by the woman after her choice to more forward takes place then adding her to the cause of death. 

In a united state female specific amputation address a woman's right to medical privacy without the necessity of criminal accusation self-incriminating or accusation. As a legal test of the woman's constitutional right measured on the weight of illegal or legal entry to the nation not her body. All woman are to be created equal, in the case of child birth this makes the state of the union between married and unwed woman in whole truth. Keep in mind please in basic principle rape is an accusation after woman's pregnancy this shares a united state with the admission of murder made by pregnancy abortion. That united state by constitutional right can be broken with female specific amputation.

• ApplesauceApplesauce 243 Pts   -  
    @piloteer

LOL you must be new and not familiar with her posts, you'll notice the lack of actual posts, she starts threads and quickly abandons them, and they are virtually all the same, if look at the topics long enough you'll see the pattern.
    The Animals
  • AmericanFurryBoyAmericanFurryBoy 531 Pts   -  
    It seems to me that you always want a woman to be signing these laws because its “her body.” Yet when a woman does, you shut her down because she “hasn’t been raped” and she’s “obviously being controlled.”
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • It seems to me that you always want a woman to be signing these laws because its “her body.” Yet when a woman does, you shut her down because she “hasn’t been raped” and she’s “obviously being controlled.”

The focus here is United state held by constitution by use of legislation. Independence of a woman to create herself as equal to all woman before legal precedent. Additional basic principle of the independence is set around citizenship and the women’s natural abilities as a creator. This ability is shared with the nation to which she was born.

The argument in united state of when life begins is by united state and basic principle at the creation of egg. This is whole truth for if a woman cannot create an egg, one must be provided for her in order for any woman to participate in reproduction in any way, including the united state of equality and this is done without reading of Maranda to hold legal representation imperial as common defense to the general welfare. The process was/is a woman must create all woman as equal.

What a man can not do is provide the woman with an egg for here to nurture.

Do you agree?

• For her to nurture. Agree?
  • I was raped when I was 22, so I support a rape victims right to choose. I don't care when life begins, I will kill anything that uses MY body without my consent.

In basic principle the united state of all woman should be in good consciousness outside of sexual assault otherwise there is an instruction of lie that must we be told in the process of creation of equality between all woman. A woman does not need to admit that she is taking a life as truth, this when refusing to allow immigration into the nation she resides and lives. She is returning that person back to the origin of the candidate’s birth in basic principle and this is in line with the denial to support the egg as it is prepared for citizenship.

Woman had pressured congress into the entry into the Military Armed Serveses under the condition that the United State Consitution will be defended and preserved.

• Any and all timeline of terminations of citizen ship can be addressed outside the questionable united state created by pregnancy abortion. 
  • TKDB said:
    @YeshuaRedeemed

@MayCaesar

What about capital punishment for rape?

Maybe, if an offender, was given an automatic penalty of capital punishment, then the crime of rape, could see a significant reduction across the country?

Concerns noted.First rape is an accusation of crime and unless the assault is proven in court or admitted never took place officially. Using it as alibi to stop a process that has officially been documented as started is weak. Second when a woman is assaulted and becomes pregnant it is attempted murder until the woman actual dies during childbirth. Otherwise the woman is simple taking part in the crime described by the use of the wording abortion.

Moving on a woman is in the Congressional Armed Service she forfeit the right to control of her body by united state. She in truth can be place in harms way as woman have placed themselves in a united state which creates them as all equal. A woman therefor can be addressed as stopping illegal immigration into the united states of America.

The legal argument is no longer on an admission of murder by abortion, is no longer self-defense on the threat of her own life. The argument is a right to send a person back to the origin of creation or birth as a illegal immigrant. This united state embraces all woman from many nations as to be created equal.