frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Music Festivals/Social Activity Vs. Playing Video Games or PC Activities All the Time?

Debate Information

Greetings!

First of all, I want to clarify that I am not against playing video games or PC activities, but in my opinion, the timings should be defined especially for youth. I noticed young girls and boys are taking too much interest in social media and other screen-oriented activities (smartphone, TV and laptop etc.) as compared to physical activities, especially music festivals. I just read this article https://positivepsychology.com/power-of-engagement-at-music-festivals/ that tells about the positive psychological impacts of engaging young brains into music festivals. This kind of events don't only increase your mental peace and social presence, but you also release your social acceptance among your society. 

I also want to share the story of my fellow friend who was good at studies and was outstanding at video gaming, but after having some family problems, he became a drug addict. I don't have any problem to disclose that one of the reasons for his addiction was also his non-social behaviour. However, a group of our friends decide to collect money for his admission at a rehab centre. Now, he is recovering, and every month, we try to bring him to a music festival. Usually, we go at local ones due to lack of finances, but for August, we are planning to surprise him with concert tickets from here https://concerts50.com/upcoming-concerts-in-mississippi but confused between Johnny Gill musical concert and Russell Peters' Concert Mississippi. You can also suggest one from these as well.

On the other hand, as compared to playing video games, participating in musical activities also increase your personal exposure and confidence. I also found it as a source of making new friends, even business clients. All in all, I just share my views because noticed less social activity by youngsters and you can also share your opinions in this regard. 

Waiting for your responses. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments