frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Vladmir Putin to meet with Pope Francis. What are your thoughts?

Debate Information

I don't know enough of the siuation to have an opinion, so I am asking you guys, and gals. Religious, and political opinions are what I'm looking for, here, so have at it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THIudW3fknY

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6042 Pts   -  
    Putin follows an extremely orthodox branch of Christianity, so I do not think he will have much to talk about with the Pope, since they will disagree on the most basic premises.

Vatican Popes really like meeting with dictators for some reason. Most likely either out of the naive ideal of unlimited pacifism, or because of corruption in the church.
  • NeopesdomNeopesdom 157 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 17:2
      “Never argue with an id'iot They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain