frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What religion will the antichrist be?

Debate Information

Some people say he will be a Muslim, some people say one of the Popes will be the antichrist, some say new age, and while I don't feel comfortable demonizing entire religions, I do want to know what to watch out for. I will say this: I believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Christian Church, which is the body of Christ, as a collective. I am not going to take things so far as to say it is Pope Francis specifically, but the antichrist could be one of the Catholic Popes. Before you get T'd off, I don't hate Catholics, so please don't play the hate card. If you disagree with me, please tell me why, so we can freely exchange ideas. Shalom!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    Going by what I see in Washington, he will be FAKE Evangelical with Jewish influences. He will be the biggest we have ever seen, a fornicator of unsavory women, a rapist, an adulterer, a racist, he will be white and unacceptable of other "colors", and he will cavort with the scum of the world. Sounds like a Biblical description of what Satan will be, doesn't it?? 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    You say ...... I am not going to take things so far as to say it is Pope Francis specifically, but the antichrist could be one of the Catholic Popes. 

My reply .....Why do American Christians of a certain persuasion always mention the Pope it’s baffling to say the least , I know Americans Christians of certain denominations hate Catholics the why is beyond me are yous not all Christians? 
  • jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    Considering that satan is the cause of religion, worshipping something other than God,

The religion that unifies the one world order is going to be the cluster of all polytheistic religions that currently exist with Christianity being the outlier.

POS satan's battle strategy isn't complex. Since the majority of people do what God says not too the world knows it's own. They're going to cluster together and become a mob that acts against and presecutrs Christians.

Now since satan's capable of deceit and since he has power to mesmerize ( think about how many people watch magic tricks) he's going to unify the world to have a one world government and assume control over politics etc. Jesus is going to murder him dead though once he declares war on Israel and he's going to be celestial compost.

So, if you've kept up with religion. All religions state someone is coming to fulfill some type of religious expectation.

The false religions
    Islam
    Judaism
    Bhuddhism
    Etc etc

Have already been stating that the inclusion of all religious thought is valid. Why's that? Simple, because Satan knows the Christians won't turn away from God but those who worship false God's have no problem as polytheists jumbling all of their religions together. After all the polytheists are religious together. They have no problem saying everyone's right.

Jesus is Lord and Mark my words, he's an God angry with sin. The great day of the Lord will be the destruction of all the unrepentant and satan and all demons and every bad thing.
    Correction false lowercase g *god's. Jesus is Lord he gets the capital G. Jesus is God
    LogicalThinker
  • crossedcrossed 58 Pts   -  
    He would probably be part of the occult.

probably something like the demolay. which raised bill Clinton and Walt Disney and all of the astronauts and a lot of politicians  and movie stars.

its a boy scout like thing but after they grow up the demolay people help them find jobs. aka put them in positions of power

• crossedcrossed 58 Pts   -   edited July 2019
    "I feel a great sense of obligation and gratitude toward the Order of DeMolay for the important part it played in my life. Its precepts have been invaluable in making decisions, facing dilemmas, and crises. DeMolay stands for all that is good for the family and for our country. I feel privileged to have enjoyed membership in DeMolay."

Explain demolay , and P.S. Jesus is Lord.
  • crossedcrossed 58 Pts   -  

There a lot of these masonic children youth groups.

demolay is specifically for children who are Masons. the children of these masons can recruit classmates from school to join there little cult.

They do a lot of community service and raise money and stuff. do weird rituals

there is a lot of them there scattered all over America

there not much all there stuff is secret.

there is also the rainbow girls

here a lecture of a grandmaster of demolay

here a ceremony of demolay

• JoshBaileyJoshBailey 37 Pts   -  
    If you were to read in John, antichrist simply means anyone who denies the father and the son. (Per English lexicon, anti christ simply means you are against Christ). In Revelations, it does mention of a "Great Deceiver", not a single antichrist. Per that language, it would seem the great deceiver would be a leader of a Christian organization who would lead them away from good works for the sake of perverting the faith. I believe it would be someone from a massive church organization who would lead the people away from charity, painting a picture of warfare and that the church needs to fight back against outside influences. Something similar to the fire and brimstone preachers I grew up listening too. If my assumption is close, it could be simply a movement within the church forgetting the forgiveness of God, following a much darker view of the outside world. I personally believe it will be a religious leader within the Christian church (Following the "Great Deceiver" moniker). 
    ZeusAres42
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2718 Pts   -   edited August 2019

• Considering that satan is the cause of religion, worshipping something other than God,

The religion that unifies the one world order is going to be the cluster of all polytheistic religions that currently exist with Christianity being the outlier.

POS satan's battle strategy isn't complex. Since the majority of people do what God says not too the world knows it's own. They're going to cluster together and become a mob that acts against and presecutrs Christians.

Now since satan's capable of deceit and since he has power to mesmerize ( think about how many people watch magic tricks) he's going to unify the world to have a one world government and assume control over politics etc. Jesus is going to murder him dead though once he declares war on Israel and he's going to be celestial compost.

So, if you've kept up with religion. All religions state someone is coming to fulfill some type of religious expectation.

The false religions
    Islam
    Judaism
    Bhuddhism
    Etc etc

Have already been stating that the inclusion of all religious thought is valid. Why's that? Simple, because Satan knows the Christians won't turn away from God but those who worship false God's have no problem as polytheists jumbling all of their religions together. After all the polytheists are religious together. They have no problem saying everyone's right.

Jesus is Lord and Mark my words, he's an God angry with sin. The great day of the Lord will be the destruction of all the unrepentant and satan and all demons and every bad thing.
    This quote above ladies and gentlemen is a great example of Antisemitism!

This is a complete reflection of someone that has utter hostility to all other people; perhaps even the Anti-Christ himself!
    JoshBailey

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  

"What religion will the antichrist be?"

I think that a Maverick individual, will take the concept of religion, and use it to manipulate, coax, and persuade, as many followers, as they can with their own twist on religion, from their own individual mindset.

To serve this Maverick antichrist, as they wish to be served, as their followers, do this Maverick's bidding?

And it's likely, that this Antichrist Maverick, will have thousands, if not millions of individuals, so mindfully engaged, through this Mavericks manipulative mindset, that it could, maybe rival Religion itself?

Being that the concept of Religion in general, has been around for how many thousands of years?

This Mavericks mindgames, could be so convincing, that this Mavericks followers, won't know what they've gotten themselves into, until their choices, couldn't be reversed?

Now imagine if the below cult leaders, had had the internet, or Social Media, to use at their convenience?

And any of them, could have troubled the public, even more.

https://www.biography.com/people/groups/cult-leaders