frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Calling all brothers in Jesus the Christ

Debate Information

I'M going to put a nail in the coffin of religion.

I lost my train of thought tonight after I shocked myself with a conclusion I drew and I need help.

Draft: 

The problem with God and Religion being mutually inclusive.

Where does the word religion, exactly come from?someone may ask, what does that have to do with God and religion being mutually exclusive? The reason God and religion are mutually exclusive, lies in the answer to that question.

The word religio, was originally used to mean only reverence for God or the gods, careful pondering of divine things, piety (which a man Cicero further derived to mean diligence).

Since religion is the result of pendering or thinking, religion can not be the source of knowledge of the existence of God.

I wrote this

"This determines religion has ever only been the product of someone's thoughts,"

And I got wonky after I forgot what I was thinking.
The next statement was a logical deductions that included the word source

And I wrote down,

Not a direct source of knowledge , of who God is.

That's not what I wanted to write. I totally forgot what I was trying to say. 

Please help. So you can be a part of putting the nail in the coffin of religions and proving Jesus is God

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments