Does the Bible say life begins at birth? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.

Does the Bible say life begins at birth?
in Religion

By YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 420 Pts

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 501 Pts
    edited August 8
    No, the Bible says life began with God creating life.

The unexamined thought is not worth thinking.

• I don't see any argument against the fact that life begins at conception. Up until week 8 there is no brain activity, however.
  • AlofRIAlofRI 267 Pts
    The Christian Bible says many things. The Qur'an says many things. The Satanic Bible says many things (I would think). Some people follow one, some follow another. There is little proven fact in any of them other than historical fact that can be verified. 
    I believe "living" starts when one takes his/hers/its life giving breath. Life is a thing we live. Being supported electro-mechanically or by another's body is not a life, it's an existence by artificial or outside means. When I started to breath, MY life began, when I stop my life will end, as will everybody else's. 
    That's just my opinion given the "facts" I can believe. I just wish others would live by their own "facts" and cease forcing those who believe differently to "live" by theirs …. OR the written, but unproven "facts" of any unproven document. Live and let die, peacefully.