frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

This is hypocrital for the far right to whine about, can you change my mind?

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    It is certainly enraging to know that giant corporations steal from American taxpayers, but welfare should still only be for those who are physically disabled. 
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    The institution of the right, as in the politicians and special interests that drive action, are not fiscally conservative in the slightest. If they were the tax bill would never have come to be. If they were there Paradise and Panama papers would be the biggest injustice of our time. However there institution will virtue signal fiscal conservatism because many in the base are real fiscal conservatives. 
  • all4acttall4actt 315 Pts   -  
    Read the article from Forbes magazine:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjV2NKO2YPkAhXVFjQIHV8GD5QQzPwBegQIARAB&url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/04/18/there-is-no-walmart-tax-every-tax-day-we-get-told-there-is-and-every-year-its-still-untrue/&psig=AOvVaw3q8Fb0DX2KnC6qsNMQbJ0H&ust=1565917958648951

If you want to know the truth many low paid employees whether they work for Walmart or some other large corporation or if they simply work for some mom and pop shop or restaurant often use the social service programs to help them.
  • VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    Can we all band together and agree that the requirements for a debate should be a little deeper than just posting a Meme image and leaving it up for other's to argue over?
    Plaffelvohfen
    "If there's no such thing as a question then what kind of questions do people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stup!d".

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    Subsidies and welfare are two sides of the same coin. Artificial wealth redistribution like this should not be a thing in a civilised free society.

That said, "far-right" people usually are distrustful of both welfare and subsidies. I think you should talk about mainstream Republicans instead, as many of them exhibit this hypocrisy.