frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Convict evokes Jesus christ during execution, will the convict go to Heaven to be with Jesus?

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• 대왕광개토대왕광개토 235 Pts   -  
    I don't think that God would ignore the convict's heinous crimes and let him enter heaven. If the convict is allowed to go to heaven, then anyone can go to heaven just by evoking Jesus regardless of what he/she did in his/her life. If that is the case, then those with religious belief can happily commit crime.
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    @대왕광개토 My Christian belief, is that this matter remains between the convict, and Jesus. They are the only ones that know, not me, not someone else. When Jesus was on the Cross, two theives were crucified with Him. When one repented and called Jesus Lord, He was saved before he and Jesus died. I do believe in last minute salvation. Some might find this mercy upon sinners to be distastful, but God hates all sin, but loves sinners, 
  • 대왕광개토대왕광개토 235 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought I Hmmmm... that is interesting story. I would like to hear from you whether that man who evoked Jesus was sincere.
    @대왕광개토 Romans 3:23 says that all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 6:23 says the wages of sin is death, but whose death? As a Christian (all Christian means is one belongs to Jesus, no better, no worse than other sinners),I believe it was the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, that paid for the sins, of ALL sinners, so those that confess with their mouth and believe in their heart, will be saved, according to Romans 10:9, but it is better to read an entire chappter, for context.
  • 대왕광개토대왕광개토 235 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought Is Bible long? If it's not, then I might read it. By the way, how can I add you to my friend list? I am new to DebateIsland so I need help :'(
  • jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    @대왕광개토

Even though the bibles long, it's because it is the history of mankind and the detailed account of God's actions throughout mankind's troubled history because of sin.

I would extend to you, a few considerations and won't make them too lengthy.

Biblical evidence:

Pontius pilate, the Roman senator who crucified Jesus Christ wrote that he met Jesus after his ressurection.

-senatorial docket, Rome.

They have tested a cloth that Jesus was believed to have been burried in: the blood specimen sample had 24 total chromosomes with one Y chromosome in the short sequence that had no human origin or charecteristic as Jesus was God not a human. Regeular people have a total of 46 as a result of sexual reproduction. The analysis report summary determined Jesus was born of a virgin as a result.

Religion stems from the Greek work religio which means deep contemplation or thought.

1. Since thoughts are not a source of knowledge but are based on information, people who contemplate or theorize the cause of human existence can not contemplate or theorize what they do not know. Simply they can not think about what they do not know. Therefore Christianity since it is based on events is not a religion but the actual word of God, Jesus the Christ the Lord of heaven.

If you want to go to heaven,

1. You must ask Jesus to forgive you your sins and tell him you're a sinner.

2. You must profess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God the Father Yahweh raised him from the dead.

3. You must be baptized in his name to express to Jesus your commitment.

If you do those things you'll live forever with Jesus and have reconcilled your relationship with God, the trinity.

I pray the Lord God Almighty Jesus the Christ leads you to do those things.

• 대왕광개토대왕광개토 235 Pts   -  
    @jesusisGod777 even if you are a non believer, you can still go to heaven if you follow the rules you mentioned?