frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will Trump reduce the US debt?

Debate Information

Will Donald Trump reduce the huge debt that the US currently has?
  1. Live Poll

?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      83.33%
    2. No
      16.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Yes, I think that he will. He already reduced costs and is trying to budget much better.
    EmeryPearson
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    That is actually very unclear. The biggest question is what will be the net economic effect of his trade war activities, and that will drive lots of tax revenue equations.  Trump's crack down on out sourcing may actually result in higher consumer prices that will create other budget gaps.  Our budget sky rocketed under Obama administration, and i am optimistic that Trump will make some orogress there. I vote for "i hope he does"
    EmeryPearson
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Wow, great response agsr. I believe that he will do better than the Obama administration. He already negotiated deals and brought down expenses to some extent through that.
    EmeryPearson
  • Yes, I think that he will. I also believe that he will cut spending, especially form the United States government.
    EmeryPearson
  • jgsa_9374611jgsa_9374611 12 Pts   -  
    I think that he might.
    EmeryPearson