frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

WE WILL NEVER CREATE ENOUGH LAWS TO CONTROL EVIL - EVIL DOES NOT OBEY LAWS

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87 ;

"You should not be allowed to bear or refute the burden of who holds lethal force. Your actions are By American United State Unconstitutional."

@John_C_87

Show me, from what section of the Constitution, that you can reference, that can be used by you, to legitimately support your claim? 

Provide the Public, with that section of the Constitution, that proves, that my actions are Unconstitutional?

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87 ;

"You should not be allowed to bear or refute the burden of who holds lethal force. Your actions are By American United State Unconstitutional."

@John_C_87

Show me, from what section of the Constitution, that you can reference, that can be used by you, to legitimately support your claim? 

Provide the Public, with that section of the Constitution, that proves, that my actions are Unconstitutional?

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/second_amendment

The right of the people to keep and bear the weight of Armament; shall not be infringed. The well regulated militia are those who preserve the American united State Constitution.

A consideration the public can use in looking for an unconstitutional action. The complex reason behind using law to describe a taking of property. Instead of offering publicly to guy the property.

The thought of a complex and confusing explanation to avoid holding the weight of lethal force used to responsibilly keep to insure a judicial process is demanded on others at a unexplained cost.

Anything else?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6045 Pts   -  
    This is why trying to discourage crimes by banning certain behaviors is not practical. Criminals already have no regard for the law, so even if you go full Persia and chop people's hands for thievery, thievery will still happen. Every theft only happens because the criminal hopes that he/she will not be caught, and hence any penalty existing becomes irrelevant.

What laws should do instead is create a legal framework in which law-abiding citizens can maximise their potential. Things like property rights or free speech protections are essential, because they allow law-abiding citizens to interact in a free and peaceful manner, without encountering any obstacles. On the other hand, things like economical regulations or social restrictions do nothing but impair the ability of law-abiding citizens to realise their potential, while not affecting other citizens in any way.

The idea that crime happens because of a faulty legal system is absolutely unfounded and logically objectively wrong. Crime happens because of cultural elements, because people find themselves in situations in which, they believe, committing a crime is justified. Crime does not happen because people are not afraid of punishment.
    Vaulk
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
  • VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Hush, the adults are talking. 
    Plaffelvohfen
    "If there's no such thing as a question then what kind of questions do people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stup!d".

• @Vaulk ;

Can you answer this question for TKDB?

The weight that is created for people to bear in basic principle and legal precedent with all armament as a United State is lethal force. True or false? When a person choses to not bear this weight with all others they not only endanger their own life it endangers the life of other people as well. True or false?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited September 2019
    @Vaulk

I wonder how many of the illegal immigrants or aliens, in the United States OWN, illegal guns?

Do you have any counter argument commentary, that can address that question?

@Vaulk

When are you going to protest, the gun violence murders, of innocent kids, via gun violence crimes?

Oh, that's right, you'll balk at that notion, with words like these right?

"Hush, the adults are talking."

@Vaulk, please entertain @Plaffelvohfen some more? 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

Keep peddling John.
  • When are you going to protest, the gun violence murders, of innocent kids, via gun violence crimes?

It started the moment when the burden of weight of 2nd amendment of lethal force was honored by myself publicly, also when we addressed a concerns of ballistic shielding, and not forcibly placing the weight of lethal force on others in society if we will not hold it our self.  When, if are you planning on starting you’ re protest?

Are you just saying simply the weight of learning in general is to hard for you let alone practical use of lethal force is a weight to heavy for you to bear?

• TKDB said @John_C_87
    Keep peddling John. 

Why your argument is all down hill? I'm thinking break, break, break the constitutional compass has me facing the direction that has the cliff to see and avoid.
    When we bear the bad news what does that mean? Arm, armament these are not basic principles to you?
    What exposes the crime, the lack of cost to be paid for the property taken by Ex post facto law, the price is not even a proposal in good faith debate, to preserve united state constitution as a state of the union to public welfare.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1123 Pts   -  
    -
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1123 Pts   -  
    -