frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Bias Towards Meow

Debate Information

People immediately look at how happy dogs are to see you and think, "they're friendly!" Next up, they look to cats and think, "they aren't coming to greet me when I get home,  therefore they don't care about me".  How about considering how much more evolution to work alongside humans dogs have than cats? Dogs were dangerous wolves that we turned into companions. There were rats in the villages, so we simply allowed the cats to be there to exterminate them.

Therefore, we haven't evolved cats to care about us like we have with dogs, and we should cut cats some slack.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Cats are excellent companions they use us for their needs and are totally selfish , you throw a ball for an idiotic dog for its entire life and it just keeps chasing it till it’s dying days , do the same with a cat and it will tell you mentally to GTFO buddy ......

Yes indeed cut some slack for cats ........
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    My cats greet me when I come home.
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    I LOVE dogs, but, I have nothing against a little either. We should spend more time with both ;-)
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    AlofRI said:
    I LOVE dogs, but, I have nothing against a little either. We should spend more time with both ;-)
    What an inconsiderate post.  Debra has spoken.