frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Being Pro-Choice Is The Only Logical Position, Persuade Me Otherwise

124»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I agree with you.
    @MichaelElpers It is not a person until it has sufficient brainwaves, and if abortion is banned, women and girl will die.
    Plaffelvohfen
    @Plaffelvohfen Antichoice is not valid because they don't care if women die in back alley abortions, and they commit acts of terror.
    Plaffelvohfen
    @MichaelElpers No it isn't.
  • @Plaffelvohfen Antichoice is not valid because they don't care if women die in back alley abortions, and they commit acts of terror

The female pregnancy abortion is over complex, a woman self-incriminate themselves and realistically the only choice she has is to self-incriminate. There is no choice with pro-choice or pro-life the presumption of guilt is made by describing a murder by saying the woman is official stopping life as it begins, and not saying that she was official removing a process of immigration across an international border which placed her life in danger.

Realistically there is no reason at all to accuse a male of sexual assault to have a female specific amputation. There never was the choice a woman needs to claim in rape for sexual assault, unless a sexual assault takes place.

Plaffelvohfen
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

I thought you wanted your mind possibly changed, but obviously you didn't if you make statements like: Antichoice is not valid because they don't care if women die in back alley abortions, and they commit acts of terror.

We definitely care, but we can't stop people from making bad decisions, just like we can't prevent people from committing suicide. You don't allow one bad action to occur to prevent them from performing a different one.  I.E. you can't say I'll harm myself if you don't let me do this.

What do you consider sufficient brain waves?
  • @MichaelElpers ;
    What do you consider sufficient brain waves

Their sufficient brainwaves waves are those that diseur self-incrimination. 

@MichaelElpers No uterus? No opinion on abortion. I listened to many prochoice arguments, and decided to be prochoice.
    @John_C_87 There is no crime in abortion.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

And yet you displayed an argument that is completely one-sided and false.

Also no uterus no opinion is a ridiculous argument, we are allowed to have opinions on things that don't directly relate to us.  I guess all white men who wanted to end slavery and men who wanted to give women the right to vote opinions shouldn't have counted either.  Also the supreme court was mainly male, maybe it should Roe V Wade should be re decided because it was decided by men.

You listened to all the arguments and that was the best you could come up with...sad.

Mother women have a reproductive system they never had a choice whether or not they get pregnant. Yakk you all are  
    Is that how Christians should behave?
  • @John_C_87 There is no crime in abortion.
    Are you sure? It may simply be complex and just hard to prove in court or for you to understand. As you are pro-choice you then agree abortion should be abolished as it restricts a woman's liberty of choice without self value or assigned cost?
    @Plaffelvohfen

Wrong because a sperm and egg on their own don't have the natural inherent capacity to develop human functions.  A sperm will never develop into a human, an embryo will.
    My body, my choice. I will NOT have a baby.
  • ThomasiusThomasius 75 Pts   -  
    @AmericanFurryBoy

On your point of disagreement, do you understand that a currently non-sentient fetus and skin cells both cannot possess awareness? If so, do you then also recognize that they’re both of equal moral gravity?

Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt.
  • @YeshuaBought

For all the people know, you can’t have a baby and want other woman to self-incriminate themselves because they can have the babies you can not. A commitment in the immigration of the all child at a stage of early development is a great risk to all fertile woman who may wish to immigrate a child outside an arrangement of marriage. Civil or private.

In saying not wanting a baby, Its the woman's choice to kill, you speak for only yourself. You may be just like others as a group of woman who have a pregnancy abortion every month by refusal to fertilize the egg held in waiting, helpless... As you say your body, your choice, this however as long as you do not threaten to kill, then publicly seeking immunity for the murder as united state with other woman. Otherwise the self-incrimination forfeits the human right you claim criminal pardon, as this forgiveness is not inalienable constitutional right for all woman to grasp as equal. 

The only truth known about this publicly guidance to be taken by all woman is a refusal to bring a person across an international border. As fact number one in truth you may not even be capable to bear children at all. You, and your choice have instigated a criminal charge against you, personally, along with woman who follow in general as a united state. Make a better choice is the United State Constitutional advice, or assume your Constitutional right to remain silent as what you say can, and yes someday will be used against you in a court of Constitutional law.  

In ignoring the ability to fulfill a duty to create all woman as equal a discharge from that duty is likely, and should take place. In contradiction to any of your denial or objection. Female specific amputation is not pregnancy abortion, you are simply a hostile witness to all constitutional woman and men alike. The hardest thing a child, young adult, or person with special learning needs might face when aging is the constant reminder. It just not your body that got you in trouble, it's your mouth.    

@John_C_87 Go to Hell. You have no right to comment on my body. I chose to have my tubes removed, because I don't want children. Women have the right to choose abortion if they want to. There is no crime in abortion, but there is a crime in forced organ donation.
  • @John_C_87 Go to Hell. You have no right to comment on my body. I chose to have my tubes removed, because I don't want children. Women have the right to choose abortion if they want to. There is no crime in abortion, but there is a crime in forced organ donation.
    You made your body a topic to be commented on. You had the right to remain silent and gave up that right. You are not even in a united state that would qualify you to direct woman into self-incrimination in regard to private immigration due to your self created condition. A relief of you authority is overdue. Create all woman as equal or excuse yourself is the choice. It is an honor go to, to stand in what some call hell in the preservation of United State Constitution and creating all woman as equal. Equality is not a popularity contest for the vote of becoming a Presadera of united state for a man.
    @John_C_87 Rape culture is when women's bodies are up for discussion.
  • @John_C_87 Rape culture is when women's bodies are up for discussion.
    No, it is not rape culture confronting self-incrimination brought on by pregnancy abortion. You are not asking for control of your body, woman ask for control over an international border they are part of only when fertile. Big difference tulip.
  • @John_C_87 Rape culture is when women's bodies are up for discussion.
    The simple reply here is that woman need a protection by constitutional right form other woman. It is far harder to prove woman rape woman, as well as kill, and fake rapes, giving cause for general welfare of constitutional right by another woman not men. All woman are to be created equal by their creator. Not just direct law organizing crime by act of legislation, liberty on the limits of gender discrimination bounds have been reach, and passed. The grace period is up. Female specific amputation is not pregnancy abortion and is a description a woman can use by her choice, a actual choice pertaining to self-incrimination.