frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Public And Private Life

Debate Information

Hii,
My name is Sourabh and the topic is Public And Private Life as mentioned. In this we'll look on how an individual have two different personalities and at what level the government should interfere.
However, we'll talk is it the right thing for democracy to having two personalities?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5969 Pts   -  
    I am not sure I understand the question completely, but if I am right, you are asking about whether the government should interfere differently in people's private life, and their public life?

I do not think it should interfere in either, but from the ethical standpoint, it makes sense for the government to leave people's private lives alone, but contribute to their public lives. In one's public life, they interact with other human beings, and it is this interaction that the government is primarily tasked with guarding. While one's private life is really just their own business, not affecting anyone else.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
     at what level the government should interfere

When its government business relating to you they are entitled to “interfere” as you call it , why do you call it that?

How does democracy have two personalities  I don’t understand what you’re trying to say?
  • all4acttall4actt 305 Pts   -  
    @SourabhSinghania

Please clarify what it is you are asking.