frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Globally, who is more evil?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42
    What's Universal about the Bible, is that it talks about God, the Devil, and humanity in general, and in great detail.

And the Devil, is quite the attention seeker, isn't he?

대왕광개토ZeusAres42
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42
    What's Universal about the Bible, is that it talks about God, the Devil, and humanity in general, and in great detail.

And the Devil, is quite the attention seeker, isn't he?

• @TKDB You are entitled to your agenda-driven opinions.
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @ZeusAres42

You're an attention seeker as well ZeusAres42

Letting a song doing your arguing for yourself, just like you used, that writer's quotation to do your arguing for you as well?

@ZeusAres42 how would you rate yourself, when it comes to God, the Devil, and the Bible?

Would you view yourself as first to them, or maybe in the middle, or as last to them?

What say you, being that you have a Religious background? 

ZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @대왕광개토

"You are entitled to your agenda-driven opinions."

Do you always argue with such peculiarly stated standards?

I'm pro unborn baby, pro adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro family, and pro Humanity.

What kind of standards do you fight for? 

ZeusAres42
  • @TKDB You are entitled to your religious agenda-driven opinions.
    ZeusAres42
  • @TKDB You are entitled to your non-sensical .
    ZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @대왕광개토

"You are entitled to your agenda-driven opinions."

"You are entitled to your non-sensical ."

Please, continue with your Teachings.

And do you always argue with such peculiarly stated standards?

My standards: I'm pro unborn baby, pro adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro family, and pro Humanity.

대왕광개토ZeusAres42Dee
  • @TKDB Please continue with your religious agenda-driven Teachings. 
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Dee
    @대왕광개토

Oh wow, look at your maximum effort response?

And the Fist Bumps given to you by your fan-base followers?

My standards: I'm pro unborn baby, pro adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro family, and pro Humanity.

대왕광개토
  • @TKDB Oh wow, look at your maximum effort arguments?

And the fallacies and irrelevants given to you by RATIONAL people?

My standards: 1. I try my best not to make bull$hit arguments
                               2. I try my best to base my arguments on evidence and reason.
                               3. I always tell myself that I could be wrong at any time
                               4. I try my best not to disrespectfully ignore others' opinions

What kind of standards do you fight for, you RELIGIOUS AGENDA-DRIVEN TROLL? 

DeeZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

My standards: I'm pro unborn baby, pro adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro family, and pro Humanity

Your actual standards ....You’re anti women as you think they should have no having autonomy over their own bodies

You’re pro adoption once you don’t have to do it 

You’re pro religious once it’s your religion and no one else’s 

You’re anti family as you admitted to beating your own kids 

You’re anti humanity as you call women who abort murderers 

Basically your a hypocrite who deems anyone not like you as flawed 

대왕광개토Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @대왕광개토

This is theme of the forum:

So why are you Trolling on me, instead of straying off topic?

My maximum efforts are clearly stated below

My standards and beliefs are these: I'm pro unborn baby, pro adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro family, and pro Humanity.

The below are apparently examples of your maximum efforts? 

"And the fallacies and irrelevants given to you by RATIONAL people?
    (Who are you talking about?)

My standards: 1. I try my best not to make bull$hit arguments
    (What of my arguments are ******** arguments?)

(My arguments:  I'm pro unborn baby, pro adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro family, and pro Humanity.)

2. I try my best to base my arguments on evidence and reason.
    (I've provided plenty of evidence and reason behind my arguments, and these are my arguments:
    I'm pro unborn baby, pro adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro family, and pro Humanity.)

3. I always tell myself that I could be wrong at any time
    (I do the same.)

4. I try my best not to disrespectfully ignore others' opinions
    (Im not ignoring anyone's opinion, just the opposite, the collective opinions of some, are educational, enlightening, and globally enriching.)

What kind of standards do you fight for, you RELIGIOUS AGENDA-DRIVEN TROLL? 

The standards that I fight for?

I'm a realist.

대왕광개토
  • @TKDB Said the most persistent troller on this website.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @대왕광개토

"Said the most persistent troller on this website."

This is theme of the forum:

So why are you Trolling on me, instead of straying off topic?

And what agenda?

Do you view these arguments as being religious agendas?

Being pro adoption, is a religious agenda?

Being pro Religious Freedom, is a religious agenda? 

Being pro family, is a religious agenda?

Being pro Humanity, is a religious agenda?

Be real with me, because I'm being real to you, and I'm being real with your fanbase as well.

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @대왕광개토

"What kind of standards do you fight for, you RELIGIOUS AGENDA-DRIVEN TROLL?"

"What does 'Christian agenda' mean?"

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Christian-agenda-mean

Mr. Eugene Mormon and his views.
    대왕광개토
  • TKDB said:
    @대왕광개토

"What kind of standards do you fight for, you RELIGIOUS AGENDA-DRIVEN TROLL?"

"What does 'Christian agenda' mean?"

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Christian-agenda-mean

Mr. Eugene Mormon and his views.

Sealioning: A subtle form of trolling involving “bad-faith” questions. You disingenuously frame your conversation as a sincere request to be enlightened, placing the burden of educating you entirely on the other party. This is not a fallacy; it is more of a form of deception. As always, be careful in assuming you know the other person’s intent. On the surface, “sealioning” looks a lot like legitimate and honest Socratic inquiry. https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/6/Pseudo-Logical-Fallacies
    On Wikipedia, SEALIONING may refer to Wikipedia:Civil POV pushing.

Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity.[1][2][3][4] It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate".[5]

@TKDB you're wasting your time. The people you continue to troll with your sealioning attempts which you suck at by the way are not the kind of immature people you might find on YouTube or a Facebook page. So be  prepared!

PlaffelvohfenDee대왕광개토

@ZeusAres42

The theme of the forum:  

And your continued counter arguments:

"Sealioning: A subtle form of trolling involving “bad-faith” questions. You disingenuously frame your conversation as a sincere request to be enlightened, placing the burden of educating you entirely on the other party. This is not a fallacy; it is more of a form of deception. As always, be careful in assuming you know the other person’s intent. On the surface, “sealioning” looks a lot like legitimate and honest Socratic inquiry. https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/6/Pseudo-Logical-Fallacies
    On Wikipedia, SEALIONING may refer to Wikipedia:Civil POV pushing.

Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity.[1][2][3][4] It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate".[5]"

@TKDB 

"you're wasting your time. The people you continue to troll with your sealioning attempts which you suck at by the way are not the kind of immature people you might find on YouTube or a Facebook page. So be  prepared!"

You're the individual who's trolling on God.

Are you angry at me, for arguing in God's defense? 

What has God personally done against you?

Does he interfere with your word's, or in how you live your life, or in how you express yourself?

And be prepared for what?

To be entertained by your arguments being based on your fishing on the internet for words like "Sealioning," and the reference material, in regards to the meaning of the words itself? 

Show me, where I truly Trolled on your God argument? 

@ZeusAres42

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wondermark

"David MalkiEdit

According to the Wondermark website, Malki (who styles his name as "David Malki !") lives in Los Angeles doing design work, and previously worked as a movie trailer editor.[13]

Other Wondermark venues

LegacyEdit

Sea lioningEdit

Main article: Sea lioning

In 2014, the word "sea lioning" (also rendered "sea-lioning" or "sealioning") was coined based on a Wondermark strip, referring to a type of Internet trolling which consists of bad-faith requests for evidence, or repeated questions, in an attempt to derail a discussion or to wear down the patience of one's opponent. In the comic strip, a character expresses a dislike of sea lions, and a sea lion immediately appears, following the character around to repeatedly ask why that is.[18][19][20]  "

@Plaffelvohfen Why do you view the above as irrelevant? 

PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42대왕광개토
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

"Your actual standards ....You’re anti women as you think they should have no having autonomy over their own bodies."

I didn't say those words, YOU did.

"You’re pro adoption once you don’t have to do it"

Refine your wording, please? 

"You’re pro religious once it’s your religion and no one else’s 

I didn't say those words either, YOU did.

"You’re anti family as you admitted to beating your own kids."

Again I didn't say those word's, YOU did.

"You’re anti humanity as you call women who abort murderers"

"Basically your a hypocrite who deems anyone not like you as flawed"

I didn't say those words either, YOU did from your own mindset. 

대왕광개토
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

The theme of the forum:  

And your continued counter arguments:

"Sealioning: A subtle form of trolling involving “bad-faith” questions. You disingenuously frame your conversation as a sincere request to be enlightened, placing the burden of educating you entirely on the other party. This is not a fallacy; it is more of a form of deception. As always, be careful in assuming you know the other person’s intent. On the surface, “sealioning” looks a lot like legitimate and honest Socratic inquiry. https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/6/Pseudo-Logical-Fallacies
    On Wikipedia, SEALIONING may refer to Wikipedia:Civil POV pushing.

Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity.[1][2][3][4] It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate".[5]"

@TKDB 

"you're wasting your time. The people you continue to troll with your sealioning attempts which you suck at by the way are not the kind of immature people you might find on YouTube or a Facebook page. So be  prepared!"

You're the individual who's trolling on God.

Are you angry at me, for arguing in God's defense? 

What has God personally done against you?

Does he interfere with your word's, or in how you live your life, or in how you express yourself?

And be prepared for what?

To be entertained by your arguments being based on your fishing on the internet for words like "Sealioning," and the reference material, in regards to the meaning of the words itself? 

Show me, where I truly Trolled on your God argument? 

Ashame SeaLions get this label though as they look so innocent. But then again, the sealioning trolls online are full of trying to maintain a pretense of innocence, civility and sincerity. With that being said, I still think a more apt phrase now would TKDBing.

PlaffelvohfenDee대왕광개토

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****"Your actual standards ....You’re anti women as you think they should have no having autonomy over their own bodies."

I know , you’ve no defence as usual 

"***You’re pro adoption once you don’t have to do it"

Refine your wording, please? 

Why? How many adopted kids have you .....Oh wait you have none 

****"You’re pro religious once it’s your religion and no one else’s 

I know because you hate others who are not of your religion 

****"You’re anti family as you admitted to beating your own kids."

So you deny spanking your kids you  

****"You’re anti humanity as you call women who abort murderers"

I know because that’s how you label them 

****"Basically your a hypocrite who deems anyone not like you as flawed"

My mindset that has assessed your character correctly , you’re a hypocrite who claims to be a Christian yet do and say the total opposite of what you preach 
    @Dee

Lady you don't know me, so please stop assessing me through the internet.

So basically you're just talking about me, in the manner that you are, to self suit your individual perceptions?

"I know , you’ve no defence as usual."

"Why? How many adopted kids have you .....Oh wait you have none"

"I know because you hate others who are not of your religion."

"So you deny spanking your kids you ."

"I know because that’s how you label them."

****"Basically your a hypocrite who deems anyone not like you as flawed"

"My mindset that has assessed your character correctly , you’re a hypocrite who claims to be a Christian yet do and say the total opposite of what you preach."

@Dee, Im not preaching, I'm a realist, expressing Real World activities.

And some of Humanity is more worse, than God or the Devil, could ever be.

Near Global gun violence?
    Terrorism?
    The domestic abuse and violence waged against a spouse, or their kids?
    The domestic abuse by a parent or parents, by using illegal drugs around their kids, or families?
    (Cocaine, meth, heroin, Marijuana, Opioids, and abusing prescription drugs, and so on?)
    The ending of the unborn babies lives, through abortion, outside of rape or incest?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

You're another individual who doesn't know me, but you want to assess me, through the lens of your unequal and unfair Internet Enabled Mindset Microscope.

You're but playing games, while at the same time hoping for some "Fist Bump's," from your fanbase followers, right? 

Like Dee, and Plaff? 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Lady you don't know me, so please stop assessing me through the internet.
    I’m not a lady you uneducated  fool , I’m assessing you on what you stated but not surprisingly can now not defend  
    So basically you're just talking about me, in the manner that you are, to self suit you perceptions. 

Incorrect you claimed you beat your kids now you’re rightfully to ashamed to admit your abuse , and my self perceptions have nothing to do with this fact or do you wish to deny it?

@TKDB

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

You nailed him again that was a most amusing and apt comparison 
    ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You're another individual who doesn't know me,

Enough is known about you as in you admitted beating your own kids but when confronted on this like the coward you are you flee do you wish to deny it or flee yet again?

TKDB
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

You're another individual who doesn't know me, but you want to assess me, through the lens of your unequal and unfair Internet Enabled Mindset Microscope.

You're but playing games, while at the same time hoping for some "Fist Bump's," from your fanbase followers, right? 

Like Dee, and Plaff? 

TKDBDeePlaffelvohfen대왕광개토

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

So if I don't play your game.

You get to wrap me up within the confines of your mindset?

You can play games, but my Life, isn't in your hands, because I didn't consent, to your game.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2672 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    TKDB said:
    @Dee

So if I don't play your game.

You get to wrap me up within the confines of your mindset?

You can play games, but my Life, isn't in your hands, because I didn't consent, to your game.
    Isn't it wonderful though how you can wrap so many things up in the mind. I personally like to imagine a beautiful beach on a warm sunny day, blue skies, birds singing, and hey, maybe even some cocktails.
    TKDB

@ZeusAres42

, who talks in your individual manner, such as yourself, and views your words, as comprehensible? 

"Isn't it wonderful though how you can wrap so many things up in the mind. I personally like to imagine a beautiful beach on a warm sunny day, blue skies, birds singing, and hey, maybe even some cocktails."

And my mind, isn't yours to play with Ares, being that I, didn't consent to your game with either.

Give the stale air, a break, and breath in some unimagined air. 

ZeusAres42
  • @TKDB If Jesus saw what you have been doing on this website, he would have slapped the $hit out of you. :trollface:
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    What does Sealioning have to do at all, with the Actual theme of this forum?

In comparison to Humanity in general, many inhumane failures, that God, and the Devil have a ZERO history of Telling some of Humanity to wage it's wrongs against innocent babies, kids, toddlers, teenagers, students, parents, teachers, police officers, for how many centuries now?

Some of Humanity has been more evil, than the Bible itself can mention in its own word's?

Nuclear Weapons, 
    Chemical and Biological Weapons,
    Terrorism,
    Modern day Abortions, in the face of Adoption,
    Murder/Suicide,
    Domestic Violence and Abuse,
    Drive by shootings,
    Mass Shootings,
    Hit and Runs,
    Parents, or Adults, indoctrinating kids with illegal drug use, or alcohol?
    The Homeless being Homeless, and when is Humanity in general, going to finally step up to the plate, and fix this human issue? 

대왕광개토
  • @TKDB Keep on spammimg irrelevant information.
    @대왕광개토

"If Jesus saw what you have been doing on this website, he would have slapped the $hit out of you. trollface"

Invite him to this forum?

Don't just talk your word's, and talk behind his back, man up, and invite him? 
    대왕광개토
  • @TKDB Please continue with your religious agenda-driven non sensical opinions. 
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

, who talks in your individual manner, such as yourself, and views your words, as comprehensible? 

"Isn't it wonderful though how you can wrap so many things up in the mind. I personally like to imagine a beautiful beach on a warm sunny day, blue skies, birds singing, and hey, maybe even some cocktails."

And my mind, isn't yours to play with Ares, being that I, didn't consent to your game with either.

Give the stale air, a break, and breath in some unimagined air. 

I have to say the more drunk I get the more intelligent, educated, and interesting you become.

@대왕광개토

"Please continue with your religious agenda-driven non sensical opinions."

This is the theme of the forum.

None of the below is spam.

It's about Life and Death, while your talking in circles over spam?

In comparison to Humanity in general, many inhumane failures, that God, and the Devil have a ZERO history of Telling some of Humanity to wage it's wrongs against innocent babies, kids, toddlers, teenagers, students, parents, teachers, police officers, for how many centuries now?

Some of Humanity has been more evil, than the Bible itself can mention in its own word's?

Nuclear Weapons, 
    Chemical and Biological Weapons,
    Terrorism,
    Modern day Abortions, in the face of Adoption,
    Murder/Suicide,
    Domestic Violence and Abuse,
    Drive by shootings,
    Mass Shootings,
    Hit and Runs,
    Parents, or Adults, indoctrinating kids with illegal drug use, or alcohol?
    The Homeless being Homeless, and when is Humanity in general, going to finally step up to the plate, and fix this human issue?  

"Keep on (spammimg) irrelevant information."
                   Use spell check?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

, you're just talk.

The above is the theme of the forum.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

The only one playing games is you as you're a coward , you admitted beating your kids and are such a coward you flee as I predicted and instead resort to your usual inane responses.......Like all abusers your cowardice is typical of those who take their anger out on innocent kids 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

******Your argument has ZERO to do with theme of the forum.

It has everything to do with the theme 

Your abuse of your children is a concern for every one as you said you're "pro children " yet you have no defence for your abuse of your children ..... Are you now denying what you admitted or do you wish to keep running?
    @Dee

Again, 
    Your argument has ZERO to do with theme of the forum.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee,

I'm sorry that you continue to be off topic.
    @Dee

How about you getting for your language?

"Still to ashamed to admit you're a bully who beats kids and my comment 
    had everything to do with the theme as you're an abuser"

"Your abuse of your children is a concern for every one as you said you're "pro children " yet you have no defence for your abuse of your children ..... Are you now denying what you admitted or do you wish to keep running?"

"You haven't got a topic you Troll, still to cowardly to admit you're a child beater. At least you are rightfully ashamed."

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

How about you getting for your language?

My language is fine you Troll . Flag away if you wish , maybe I should flag you for beating your kids what do you think?

• smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    Humanity made the conception and understanding of all three so humanity wins this one
    why so serious?
  • Let's not be biased here. If we're going to include God and the Devil then I think it's only fair if we also include Batman, Superman, The Joker, Green Hulk, The Flash, The Green lantern, The Riddler, Cat Woman, Firefly, The Penguin, MR Freeze, Catwoman, and Ra's al Ghul as well as some of humanity.

Oh, wait, how about also not forgetting Alaha, Iblīs (or Eblis), Shayāṭīn (شياطين), Jehova, Brahma, Shiv, Mahakali as well as some of humanity.

Hey, let's go back even further - AMUN-RA, Mut, Horus, Sekhmet, Poseidon, Athena, as well as some of humanity?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Get real with yourself.

People are killed each day by Humanity being abusive towards humanity.

And apparently you want to be glib with this non argument, rhetoric, as if it's meaningful to those innocent people who were killed today, because of some of Humanity being abusive, with rape, murder, murder/suicide, domestic abuse and violence and so on?

"What is a glib person?
    adjective. The definition of glib is smooth talking or writing that suggests someone isn't telling the truth. An example of glib is a political candidate calmly describing a budget plan without giving many details. Glib is defined as speaking in a very smooth, easy way, which may appear to be insincere."

"Let's not be biased here."

@ZeusAres42, your wear your individual bias mindset, on your sleeves. 

"If we're going to include God and the Devil then I think it's only fair if we also include Batman, Superman, The Joker, Green Hulk, The Flash, The Green lantern, The Riddler, Cat Woman, Firefly, The Penguin, MR Freeze, Catwoman, and Ra's al Ghul as well as some of humanity."

"Oh, wait, how about also not forgetting Alaha, Iblīs (or Eblis), Shayāṭīn (شياطين), Jehova, Brahma, Shiv, Mahakali as well as some of humanity.

Hey, let's go back even further - AMUN-RA, Mut, Horus, Sekhmet, Poseidon, Athena, as well as some of humanity?"

ZeusAres42
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

Get real with yourself.

People are killed each day by Humanity being abusive towards humanity.

And apparently you want to be glib with this non argument, rhetoric, as if it's meaningful to those innocent people who were killed today, because of some of Humanity being abusive, with rape, murder, murder/suicide, domestic abuse and violence and so on?

"What is a glib person?
    adjective. The definition of glib is smooth talking or writing that suggests someone isn't telling the truth. An example of glib is a political candidate calmly describing a budget plan without giving many details. Glib is defined as speaking in a very smooth, easy way, which may appear to be insincere."

"Let's not be biased here."

@ZeusAres42, your wear your individual bias mindset, on your sleeves. 

"If we're going to include God and the Devil then I think it's only fair if we also include Batman, Superman, The Joker, Green Hulk, The Flash, The Green lantern, The Riddler, Cat Woman, Firefly, The Penguin, MR Freeze, Catwoman, and Ra's al Ghul as well as some of humanity."

"Oh, wait, how about also not forgetting Alaha, Iblīs (or Eblis), Shayāṭīn (شياطين), Jehova, Brahma, Shiv, Mahakali as well as some of humanity.

Hey, let's go back even further - AMUN-RA, Mut, Horus, Sekhmet, Poseidon, Athena, as well as some of humanity?"

And now, what about the actual topic? Why can we not compare Batman, or The Joker, etc with God and the Devil as well as some of humanity?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

The below is the topic, so be real with yourself, and face it, like the rest of Humanity, and the rest of the millions of families do, who deal with their family members, being victimized, around the world, who have been raped, murdered, sexually assaulted, killed by gun violence, terrorism, and so on?

Because Globally some of Humanity is more evil than God, or the Devil, get blamed for what Humanity, does against the rest of Humanity?

"Globally, who is more evil?

And you want to play a game of bringing comic book characters into a Real World conversation about Life and Death?

So yes, be real with yourself, because (you're embarrassing yourself,) being that your argument is a work of fiction, that isn't relatable, at all to abortion, rape, sexual assault, murder, and so on, is it @ZeusAres42?

"And now, what about the actual topic? Why can we not compare Batman, or The Joker, etc with God and the Devil as well as some of humanity?"

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2672 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

The below is the topic, so be real with yourself, and face it, like the rest of Humanity, and the rest of the millions of families do, who deal with their family members, being victimized, around the world, who have been raped, murdered, sexually assaulted, killed by gun violence, terrorism, and so on?

Because Globally some of Humanity is more evil than God, or the Devil, get blamed for what Humanity, does against the rest of Humanity?

"Globally, who is more evil?

And you want to play a game of bringing comic book characters into a Real World conversation about Life and Death?

So yes, be real with yourself, because (you're embarrassing yourself,) being that your argument is a work of fiction, that isn't relatable, at all to abortion, rape, sexual assault, murder, and so on, is it @ZeusAres42?

"And now, what about the actual topic? Why can we not compare Batman, or The Joker, etc with God and the Devil as well as some of humanity?"

Really? a work of fiction? So what does that make your God and Devil argument - Fact? You also forgot about Allah, Jehovah, Hindu, the Greek and Egyptian gods. Are they all just fiction to you?