frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why do Trolls exist?

Debate Information

I wonder why Trolls, as in the ones that like to mess around and harass people on the internet.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• uhohstinkyyuhohstinkyy 29 Pts   -  
    you are a troll I hate you
    USAfoe123
  • USAfoe123USAfoe123 13 Pts   -  
    you are a troll I hate you
    This is a fallacy. I would expect you would be one. 
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I won't name names publically, but there is one particular member of this website that has spouted hate speech against me, and other members of the LGBTQI+ community, whether it was on topic or not. I think trolls like this often have something to hide, and are very insecure. As to this troll, maybe he is in the closet. I used to be anti LGBTQI+ as well, because I hated myself, and was afraid of Hell, but I did my research when challenged by progressives.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    probably as to the same way bullies exist.  a social troll is a person who follows certain people and or subjects and their ideas around just to deride and make fun of them.  it makes them feel important and a social troll feels safer to bully online than in person.  I have seen many types of trolls; and even on this site, people do not even realize that they are a troll and if pointed out, they simply deny it.@USAfoe123
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @USAfoe123

Trolls exist, to demean, and or trample on the ways, and the lives others, along with their kids, and their opinions, that have a ZERO influence on the Trolling Troll, and the Trolls individual way of life.

The Priests that had Jesus Crucified,  they are the original Trolls, before Trolling, became an "Internet Household name, or labeling device," to be used by billions of individuals around the world. 

Like some Terrorists, who Troll on innocent people, by killing them, and sometimes in some incidences, they commit suicide in the process.

Those, are my global examples of trolling.